Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (13031) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11933934 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13028) (13029) (13030) (13031) (13032) (13033) (13034) ... (16343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TFLASHOGEE(m): 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
There's nothing to argue there. Coach Waldrum said she hasn't been playing well since she became the captain and that's absolutely true. Right from the Summer Series in the US, she hasn't been at her best in the NT colors.

Since she was injured, Ebi has been the captain. She's 38 and looks fit to be given the role as she's both the oldest squad member and the highest capped too.

The change had nothing to do with Instagram.
once again I don't want to argue since you don't know about her being stripped of the captain ban in the first instance I won't waste my time arguing with you wink paint what it best suits your idea as the cause am fine with that anything that works for you wink
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by caprikon: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
TFLASHOGEE:
ikpeba was actually doing what you said in your last paragraph on TV only for cruise mistress to bring it to victor and you know he his now a knight in vawulence community he gave it to ikpeba wotowoto grin grin grin osimehn no get joy grin grin grin

Osimhen has a brash way of responding to issues which he needs to work on. It is better some of these legends advise the players privately in some cases rather than on camera.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
TFLASHOGEE:
calm down oshoala started the cruise and now she has been striped off the captain hand band in the national team it is you who should read and understand, she isn't supposed to catch cruise with what ipkeba Said he was actually giving his opinion on a Live TV doing is punditry job undecided undecided undecided will rashford come out and call liniker an agabaya for something he will say about rashford in the studio simply because an English female player wanna catch cruise undecided undecided undecided
I think she was stripped for a different reason tho
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by comodo: 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
jihday:
Coach said, it's weighing her down. That he wants her to be free and play her normal game. Which is understandable. Maybe it's true cos she is always a negative of her Barca self once she puts d green jersey.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hope una see mendy yesterday ?

He might be the best GK in Africa ,but you guys should see why I said I won’t call him world class yet till after this season

His remaining game of the season he might be superb ,but I am still observing him

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by comodo: 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
From grapevine, the pendulum is tilting towards Antonio Oliviera. Former Cameroun gaffer. Fingers crossed cos Pinick and gang cannot be trusted. But right now he is the man to beat.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by caprikon: 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
Huesca has debunked the allegations in Nwakali's statement questioning the "veracity" of his claims . The club is also hinting on pursuing litigation.

Would have preferred to hear their side of the story.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero47: 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
caprikon:
Huesca has debunked the allegations in Nwakali's statement questioning the "veracity" of his claims . The club is also hinting on pursuing litigation.

Would have preferred to hear their side of the story.

They dare not go to court, if one third of what Nwakali said is true then they are done for

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kingphilip(m): 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
TFLASHOGEE:
calm down oshoala started the cruise and now she has been striped off the captain hand band in the national team it is you who should read and understand, she isn't supposed to catch cruise with what ipkeba Said he was actually giving his opinion on a Live TV doing is punditry job undecided undecided undecided will rashford come out and call liniker an agabaya for something he will say about rashford in the studio simply because an English female player wanna catch cruise undecided undecided undecided
Was she referring to Ikpeba or to Osimhen? Calm down and answer this then you'll know where I'm coming from.

If you read the article detailing the stripping of the armband you'll see that she was supposed to be stripped immediately after the Aisha Buhari Cup and not now.

So stop conjuring some things from your head and calm down and read to understand.

Even the person I quoted have seen his error but your overzealousness might not make you to.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kingphilip(m): 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Where did you read that she has been stripped off her captain's armband.

That one is Randy Waldrum's decision. The Instagram whatever has nothing to do with the National team. She has not been in the squad due to injury.
Allow am make him de add plus and minus de get plus.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kingphilip(m): 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
TFLASHOGEE:
I laugh you in Spanish maybe you still see me as one of the analysis on here that speaks without not having information of what am talking about undecided undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin even if i catch cruise most times we dey get info when we dey talk serious issues cool
Now I understand, you just read headlines and run along.

No wonder.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kingphilip(m): 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
There's nothing to argue there. Coach Waldrum said she hasn't been playing well since she became the captain and that's absolutely true. Right from the Summer Series in the US, she hasn't been at her best in the NT colors.

Since she was injured, Ebi has been the captain. She's 38 and looks fit to be given the role as she's both the oldest squad member and the highest capped too.

The change had nothing to do with Instagram.
I tire for the guy.

I guess he only read the headline him and not the body of the article.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
charlesemeka85:
osimehn lack manners I must confess

Growing as a poor kid from the street doesn’t make one lose respect for elders. He really need to work on his manners
Wawu!!!! But baba u dey yab plenty people for here too o, enough f bombs, enough threats to beat people up, anyway, wonderful!!!!!!!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
I'm not a fan of his wild comments but I don't like people who talk too much as well. In Nigeria we over respect people so much that they can't mind their business anymore.
Bet in this case, punditry na Ikpeba business.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TFLASHOGEE(m): 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Hope una see mendy yesterday ?

He might be the best GK in Africa ,but you guys should see why I said I won’t call him world class yet till after this season

His remaining game of the season he might be superb ,but I am still observing him
he was even shaking yesterday sometimes tension can make even the best of the best looks ordinary smiley
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
comodo:
From grapevine, the pendulum is tilting towards Antonio Oliviera. Former Cameroun gaffer. Fingers crossed cos Pinick and gang cannot be trusted. But right now he is the man to beat.
The Snr Antonio or the junior one ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Damioduso1: 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
comodo:
Base on report Antonio Conceicao former coach of the indomadable lion of Cameroon is leading the race to become the next super eagle's coach .
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
Damioduso1:
Base on report Antonio Conceicao former coach of the indomadable lion of Cameroon is leading the race to become the next super eagle's coach .

Maybe a good option..let's watch out smiley
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TFLASHOGEE(m): 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
jihday:
grin grin grin I know the Instagram stuff wasn't the main reason that why I choose not to argue and I only pointed out that in my submission to show oshoala shouldn't be the one to start such cruise that will leads to vawulence wink
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
TFLASHOGEE:
grin grin grin I know the Instagram stuff wasn't the main reason that why I choose not to argue and I only pointed out that in my submission to show oshoala shouldn't be the one to start such cruise that will leads to vawulence wink
Osihmen started the cruise by posting" no be you go tell me wetin I go do" this was obviously in reply to ikpeba's comment. Assisat merely added fire to the cruise. No be she start am.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by caprikon: 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
Subzero47:

They dare not go to court, if one third of what Nwakali said is true then they are done for

Though from a distance, Nwakali's allegations appear to have some substance.

Spanish clubs especially in lower tiers typical have financial issues so it isn't surprising to hear about such underhand tactics. I doubt if Huesca will go to court.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
AndSunGorilla:

Bet in this case, punditry na Ikpeba business.
but make we no lie Ikpeba na pundit isonu grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Damioduso1: 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
The draw for the Afcon 2023 qualifier is out . Nigeria is in Group D of the qualifiers along side Comoros, Tanzania and Sudan. While Ghana will face Gabon, Benin and Uganda. South Africa will also face Cape Verde ,DR Congo and Guinea respectively. The afcon 2023 qualifiers start around June later this year.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TFLASHOGEE(m): 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
Amedino99:

Osihmen started the cruise by posting" no be you go tell me wetin I go do" this was obviously in reply to ikpeba's comment. Assisat merely added fire to the cruise. No be she start am.
osimehn only rubbed petrol on the matter with that post which might be overlooked as it just an adage even thou we knew what he meant with that but oshoala then came into the station and dropped the lighter to ignite the fire with her cruise and victor who never disappoints did as a true vawulence knight explodes grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TFLASHOGEE(m): 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
jihday:
but make we no lie Ikpeba na pundit isonu grin
you self dey enjoy the cruise ba grin grin grin Dem don give am better name "pundit isonu" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
Speaking on Supersport, Ikpeba had criticised the 23-year-old saying, “Victor Osimhen is a good player but is not yet a finished article, forget he’s playing for Napoli. Some of those crosses he might have controlled instead of trying to do a bicycle kick.
“He’s still a young player but I hope that he can improve where he is in Napoli and help the national team in the future. He needs to understand when to play the ball and when to play bicycle kicks.”

Well, to me..there is nothing wrong with Ikpeba's statement.
Victor needs to calm down and learn. He is not a finished article yet.
Make Oshoala sef calm down...

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
Subzero47:

Agreed
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
mostob:
Speaking on Supersport, Ikpeba had criticised the 23-year-old saying, “Victor Osimhen is a good player but is not yet a finished article, forget he’s playing for Napoli. Some of those crosses he might have controlled instead of trying to do a bicycle kick.
“He’s still a young player but I hope that he can improve where he is in Napoli and help the national team in the future. He needs to understand when to play the ball and when to play bicycle kicks.”

Ikpeba said nothing wrong abeg
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
Oshoala only told osihmen what ikpeba said she didn't do anything wrong
mostob:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Samueltemi337(m): 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
Damioduso1:
The draw for the Afcon 2023 qualifier is out . Nigeria is in Group D of the qualifiers along side Comoros, Tanzania and Sudan. While Ghana will face Gabon, Benin and Uganda. South Africa will also face Cape Verde ,DR Congo and Guinea respectively. The afcon 2023 qualifiers start around June later this year.
where you for see this one?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TFLASHOGEE(m): 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
isan:
baba her cruise lead to victor calling him "that pundit and agbaya" she should go and focus on how to improve on her national team stats instead of telling someone with hot body and probably still in pains for giving it his all and still yet Miss going to the world cup what will make him trow vawulence words after reading the caption on his post cheesy grin grin she be olofofo wink she Sabi watin she dey do baba cool

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
isan:
Lol... that's what it seems but the sarcastic tone behind her words should tell you she was throwing a jibe...

(1) (2) (3) ... (13028) (13029) (13030) (13031) (13032) (13033) (13034) ... (16343) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Danielnino00(m), joelsteron, opes, mank1234(m), mostob(m), elyte89, Moniter0, Odunayaw(m), Diavolo, minfelix(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.