Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (13145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11704392 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13142) (13143) (13144) (13145) (13146) (13147) (13148) ... (16160) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by comodo: 1:02pm On May 09, 2022
mostob:
it's just that he might struggle with reflexes. The height may not allow him to quickly dive
Never can tell. There is so much hype about the guy. But time will tell. I pray he does well tho.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Tinneh: 1:02pm On May 09, 2022
comodo:

The 2 CB sef. Make I no talk wetin dey my mind. Truth is they got lucky against GH. They will qualify for the finals tho. But am not sold out yet.
lucky??abeg stop this mindset guy...then what would you say about the chances we missed

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 1:18pm On May 09, 2022
andrewbaba44:

grin grin
check your mail abeg
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:29pm On May 09, 2022
do4luv14:

check your mail abeg

Okay soon
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 1:34pm On May 09, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
There's absolutely nothing wrong with what the guy said there. He was trying to confirm lelion's statement about the players being young by asking Fabyom what he felt about the players age, since he also saw the game.

The concern is valid since there has been claims of age falsification among them. Then the best reply Fabyom could give was to ask him whether he is high on drugs.

Does that make sense to you
There's everything wrong oga.... Fabyom's post was about their performance, not their age.

If that guy was trying to confirm their age, he knew how to tender the question.

If his reply was for lelion, why not quote lelion directly.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 1:36pm On May 09, 2022
jieta:
No! I'm not new on this thread, I Know all the shenanigans going on here.
Toor....me I'm just trying to avoid long debate ni

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 1:54pm On May 09, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
It has always been that way. A kind of part-time work. Same way Randy Waldrum coaches the Pittsburgh Panthers. I was suggesting we go that way with the men's football team. Ghana which beat us, has taken the same approach.
he doesn’t live in Nigeria, doesn’t watch our league, he can’t play our style grin grin.
We are a bunch of delusional people we aren’t ready for that
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by M7even(m): 2:12pm On May 09, 2022
mostob:
Oga...calm down. Your reply was for lelion, why quoting fabyom. Fabyom's post has nothing to do with age. Moreso, you people should stop this age talk.. it's getting stale already

Bros my question was to abayomi (fabyom) who gave a report on the match, I only asked him to give his report on the players age if they are the group of players we can hold on to for years to come, until I saw basco post the highlights. Lelion kept defending their age because I suppose he sees them physically from some of his post However fabyom gave a report which made me assume he had watched the match and I asked him to verify lelions thought. All of a sudden he jumps the gun saying crap
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by camri: 2:14pm On May 09, 2022
Where is safarigirl? kate henshaw kissing her son in blood sisters, is it normal?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 2:23pm On May 09, 2022
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JohnBullMySon: 3:22pm On May 09, 2022
mostob:
There's everything wrong oga.... Fabyom's post was about their performance, not their age.

If that guy was trying to confirm their age, he knew how to tender the question.

If his reply was for lelion, why not quote lelion directly.

His reply wasn't for lelion. He was trying to get Fabyom to say what he thought about lelion's statement since Fabyom also saw the game.

Fabyom went ahead to misinterpret his statement and insult the guy. It isn't even the first time he misunderstands someone here. You too joined to tell him that his statement is wrong. What exactly is wrong what his statement?

Maybe you and Fabyom actually have a problem understanding simple English statements because I don't know what he said wrong that you're seeing everything wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 4:40pm On May 09, 2022
Akwa United vs Enyimba highlights
Frustrating draw for Akwa United. They looked good for the 3 points for most the match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnIza7LcuYA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 8:46pm On May 09, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
His reply wasn't for lelion. He was trying to get Fabyom to say what he thought about lelion's statement since Fabyom also saw the game.

Fabyom went ahead to misinterpret his statement and insult the guy. It isn't even the first time he misunderstands someone here. You too joined to tell him that his statement is wrong. What exactly is wrong what his statement?

Maybe you and Fabyom actually have a problem understanding simple English statements because I don't know what he said wrong that you're seeing everything wrong.
Listen dude...I'm not a professor of English language but the little I know, I know am.
Why didn't he ask the question directly?
Infact,his response to fabyom's post was more like an attack.
Maybe if you understand English as much as you're bragging here, you will know both fabyom's post and M7even' response didn't correlate.
Person dey talk about performance, you quoted the same guy with a diss against another person...and here you dey form professor... SMH
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 8:49pm On May 09, 2022
M7even:

Bros my question was to abayomi (fabyom) who gave a report on the match, I only asked him to give his report on the players age if they are the group of players we can hold on to for years to come, until I saw basco post the highlights. Lelion kept defending their age because I suppose he sees them physically from some of his post However fabyom gave a report which made me assume he had watched the match and I asked him to verify lelions thought. All of a sudden he jumps the gun saying crap
Bro...you didn't ask any question to start with. Fabyom's response was more like misinterpretation. Your response was a diss to lelion but fabyom probably thought you were referring to him. This shouldn't cause a quarrel please...you both probably misunderstood yourself. Let's relate with respect and regard please.

Cc fabyom

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 8:53pm On May 09, 2022
camri:
Where is safarigirl? kate henshaw kissing her son in blood sisters, is it normal?
How that one take relate with football here? grin grin
Is Henshaw about to be hired as our coach ni grin grin

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JohnBullMySon: 9:30pm On May 09, 2022
mostob:
Listen dude...I'm not a professor of English language but the little I know, I know am.
Why didn't he ask the question directly?
Infact,his response to fabyom's post was more like an attack.
Maybe if you understand English as much as you're bragging here, you will know both fabyom's post and M7even' response didn't correlate.
Person dey talk about performance, you quoted the same guy with a diss against another person...and here you dey form professor... SMH
People like you just keep on arguing for no reason because you don't want to be seen as wrong. Didn't you notice that the guy had said just exactly what I told you earlier? I hadn't even seen his comment till now.

I'm sure even Fabyom knows he misunderstood the guy but you just want to feel right by all means. I won't spend my energy arguing this with you. You just don't want to take correction, that's all.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by M7even(m): 9:51pm On May 09, 2022
mostob:
Bro...you didn't ask any question to start with. Fabyom's response was more like misinterpretation. Your response was a diss to lelion but fabyom probably thought you were referring to him. This shouldn't cause a quarrel please...you both probably misunderstood yourself. Let's relate with respect and regard please.

Cc fabyom

It's beginning to be irritating having a common understanding with you. You are mentioning "dissing" no be only dissing na diss track. You making up things in your own little boxed mind. Fabyom probably read what I wrote and has understood me. Here you are talking about "Dissing" perhaps you like diss rap song a lot and it's influencing you too grin

You reasoning like one "I" better pass my neighbor generator. No matter how much we pull it, it's rusty spark plug will not start. Oil your head and scratch your plug(thought) a little. You might probably comprehend it better. For now no diss track.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by M7even(m): 9:54pm On May 09, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
People like you just keep on arguing for no reason because you don't want to be seen as wrong. Didn't you notice that the guy had said just exactly what I told you earlier? I hadn't even seen his comment till now.

I'm sure even Fabyom knows he misunderstood the guy but you just want to feel right by all means. I won't spend my energy arguing this with you. You just don't want to take correction, that's all.

Wow my brother you just said my mind after I replied him. It almost felt as though we are the same person cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by fabyom: 10:30pm On May 09, 2022
You are absolutely correct, my brother! I thought M7even post was towards me. However, I read the post again, and as JohnBullMySon had argued, I was wrong to say he is on drugs. There was nothing absurd in M7even post to warrant such clap back. I am sorry! Peace!
mostob:

Cc fabyom

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JohnBullMySon: 10:56pm On May 09, 2022
fabyom:
You are absolutely correct, my brother! I thought M7even post was towards me. However, I read the post again, and as JohnBullMySon had argued, I was wrong to say he is on drugs. There was nothing absurd in M7even post to warrant such clap back. I am sorry! Peace!
Respect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by fashionnisir(f): 11:02pm On May 09, 2022
Can you make money playing with UK weekend Football draw coupon? I did it and did it over and over.. If you did it like me, Congratulation.
, I've prepared a cause just for YOU.. .. But this is only for a few.. *Click here not to miss*�
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:21pm On May 09, 2022
Rare picture of TFLASHOGEE and mostob

14 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 12:14am On May 10, 2022
comodo:

The 2 CB sef. Make I no talk wetin dey my mind. Truth is they got lucky against GH. They will qualify for the finals tho. But am not sold out yet.

Even of the best every team in this tourney, and those lapses are still there, the underdog teams of europe will use them do asun. I hope they don't allow that. Those boys are highly technical.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by yinkeys(m): 3:59am On May 10, 2022
Tinneh:

lucky??abeg stop this mindset guy...then what would you say about the chances we missed
Lucky is 1 nil or 2 - 1
A 2 goal win isn’t luck
@comodo

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by fabyom: 4:25am On May 10, 2022
Oshimen is United top priority! 94 million Euros!

I think the game against Leicester City where he scored those 2 fantastic goals is making United consider him a better option than Nunez!

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Philosopher1979: 4:40am On May 10, 2022
fabyom:
Oshimen is United top priority! 94 million Euros!

I think the game against Leicester City where he scored those 2 fantastic goals is making United consider him a better option than Nunez!

The problem is Manchester United do not look ambitious.
They look confused and leaderless like sheep without shepherd.
Ten hag has to instill team work, confidence, good attitude, a new pattern etc into the team
Osimhen will like an allready made team not Manu that is full of stars but lack team work
like the Nigerian France 98 team

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Philosopher1979: 4:46am On May 10, 2022
jihday:
he doesn’t live in Nigeria, doesn’t watch our league, he can’t play our style grin grin.
We are a bunch of delusional people we aren’t ready for that

You see, we are a footballing nation with a rich
football history and anyone that coaches us has to appreciate that fact.
Westerhoof succeeded because he appreiciated us as a footballing nation.
You cannot come and impose your ideas 100%on us.
For example if Nigeria were to face France, a coach that understands us
will tell Chidera Ejuke that he should dribble and score 2 fantastic goals against France
but these foreign coaches will say that we might loose and must defend for ninety minutes
It is not pride. Nigeria did not start playing football 1 year ago.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kingjite: 5:19am On May 10, 2022
[quote author=Philosopher1979 post=112684776]

You see, we are a footballing nation with a rich
football history and anyone that coaches us has to appreciate that fact.
Westerhoof succeeded because he appreiciated us as a footballing nation.
You cannot come and impose your ideas 100%on us.
For example if Nigeria were to face France, a coach that understands us
will tell Chidera Ejuke that he should dribble and score 2 fantastic goals against France
but these foreign coaches will say that we might loose and must defend for ninety minutes
It is not pride. Nigeria did not start playing football 1 year ago.

U are on point bro,I remember Nigeria France friendly match and Nigeria against Italy match we really played very well which resulted to a win and a draw.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TFLASHOGEE(m): 7:09am On May 10, 2022
TheGoodJoe:
Rare picture of TFLASHOGEE and mostob
Blue font cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 8:14am On May 10, 2022
You all are still in dream land [quote author=Kingjite post=112685064][/quote]
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 8:38am On May 10, 2022
JohnBullMySon:

see small yansh dey shake.. grin grin grin
And who the hell do you think you are to correct me?
You've not seen his comment till now yet you're quoting me spitting rubbish.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 8:39am On May 10, 2022
M7even:

It's beginning to be irritating having a common understanding with you. You are mentioning "dissing" no be only dissing na diss track. You making up things in your own little boxed mind. Fabyom probably read what I wrote and has understood me. Here you are talking about "Dissing" perhaps you like diss rap song a lot and it's influencing you too grin

You reasoning like one "I" better pass my neighbor generator. No matter how much we pull it, it's rusty spark plug will not start. Oil your head and scratch your plug(thought) a little. You might probably comprehend it better. For now no diss track.
Why I dey correct you sef? grin
Was thinking you're a bit intelligent

(1) (2) (3) ... (13142) (13143) (13144) (13145) (13146) (13147) (13148) ... (16160) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Subzerooo and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.