Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (14473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11687767 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14470) (14471) (14472) (14473) (14474) (14475) (14476) ... (16156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Toylove: 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2023
typicalgamer:

Who be una ?
Don’t you dare compare me to bad mouthing osimehn
I’m his biggest d*ck rider so don’t you dare say I’m bad mouthing him

Stop am if na play
Comot cane na
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by COOL10(m): 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
LIV vs NOTT FOREST: A game of terrible defenses.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
daveP:
Duberry woh? Howww? For UCL backup? Haba na. Abi you don dey think like arteta wey set formation wey disrespect Mo Salah ni?

We just need ucl players. If we can't get 3,then we get epl tested that fit teta style before we see out those academy boiz. Na mendem level be this. Took Saka, Nketiah, Nelson, Willock, years to adapt before they are now settled. Make Duberry go follow same route abeg.
And I don't fancy Olise for UCL backup either. You should have realized now that Arteta rarely goes for 'Backups'. He usually goes for players that can offer a tight competition for starters and Olise can't offer that. Why Duberry? because positionally-wise, he is more suitable. Moreso, I don't see Olise as a proper winger..he is more like Vieira. A player who can fit both at RM and RW.
I won't mind having Chuks to be honest. He is capable of fighting Saka for a spot.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
komekn:

Tottenham offered good money and everybody wants to play in the EPL as well as money is talking and legs are walking towards the money

Maybe Tottenham were so blind they could not see Chukwueze and went for Danjuma.

You explain it
would Villarreal collect the amount they paid for Danjuma if it was Chukwueze? common sense is not common indeed
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
Marjoribanks:
If Isreal did not fight back there won't be The Lord Jesus Christ today. You come for me, I come for your family.
I'm not surprised this made sense to you

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
Asisat Oshoala's injury return vs Chelsea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5XuowKkWUk

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
komekn:

Not so simple my young friend.

A few years ago Bayern Munich payed £25 million for a 17 year old Midfielder from the Championship.

He had already at age 16 become a regular in the Championship, which is a very physical and intense league.

Fast forward he may indeed be the most highly prized teenager in world football ⚽ right now.

He got his first cap at 17 for the England first team.

To get context from you very hasty made assumptions.

Arnaut Danjuma was a winger for Bournemouth in the Championship. In 2020/21 he played 33 games and scored 15 goals, in the championship .

In 2021/22 he moved to VillaReal for £20 million plus and that season he played 23 games and scored 10. He essentially at the time had scored more goals in 23 games in La Liga than Chukwueze had done in three seasons.

Currently Chukwueze has scored 21 goals from 146 game's in La Liga over 5 seasons.

Which player between them had had the greater impact Chukwueze or Arnaut Danjuma. Which player has more end product ❓

Nathan Tella has scored 17 goals this season and counting he might score 2 today. In my opinion Tella is faster than Arnaut and technically superior.

Having that in mind put Tella in VillaReal, do you think he will not be able to exceed the impact of Arnaut Danjuma ❓and by implication that of Chukwueze.

Without prejudice and or emotive preference but being objective, what do you think ❓

being technically superior is not a matter of opinion, it's a matter of fact. With what data are you considering tella being better than danjuma

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by codemaniacs: 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
Marjoribanks:
If Isreal did not fight back there won't be The Lord Jesus Christ today. You come for me, I come for your family.

Is:rael did not exist until about 60 years ago. There was never any j:es:us c:hrist in existence..

The people the eu:ropeans ( the people that wrote the fictional book called B:ible) claimed Is:rael fought were Egyptians who were black people and Africans.

So you supporting is:rael means you support the killing and destruction of black people and Africans globally including yourself.

You're brain washed.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
komekn:

Not so simple my young friend.

A few years ago Bayern Munich payed £25 million for a 17 year old Midfielder from the Championship.

He had already at age 16 become a regular in the Championship, which is a very physical and intense league.

Fast forward he may indeed be the most highly prized teenager in world football ⚽ right now.

He got his first cap at 17 for the England first team.

To get context from you very hasty made assumptions.

Arnaut Danjuma was a winger for Bournemouth in the Championship. In 2020/21 he played 33 games and scored 15 goals, in the championship .

In 2021/22 he moved to VillaReal for £20 million plus and that season he played 23 games and scored 10. He essentially at the time had scored more goals in 23 games in La Liga than Chukwueze had done in three seasons.

Currently Chukwueze has scored 21 goals from 146 game's in La Liga over 5 seasons.

Which player between them had had the greater impact Chukwueze or Arnaut Danjuma. Which player has more end product ❓

Nathan Tella has scored 17 goals this season and counting he might score 2 today. In my opinion Tella is faster than Arnaut and technically superior.

Having that in mind put Tella in VillaReal, do you think he will not be able to exceed the impact of Arnaut Danjuma ❓and by implication that of Chukwueze.

Without prejudice and or emotive preference but being objective, what do you think ❓

Chukwueze won Europa with them, what did Danjuma win? which great impact did he have? no wonder they were eager to sell Danjuma and Danjuma is also better than Gerald Moreno since no one bought him from Villarreal too

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2023
Peeps are really sleeping on Mahrez as a great contender for apoty (he’s very much in league,champions league and FA cup)

If he win d three trophies,make osimhen just forget Apoty award

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
The Bible is a fiction but your own source is legit? lol! Or were you alive/part of those Black Egyptians cos you sound like someone who witnessed everything. lol!
Many mentaly unstable peeps plenty for here. No lie!
codemaniacs:

Is:rael did not exist until about 60 years ago. There was never any j:es:us c:hrist in existence..

The people the eu:ropeans ( the people that wrote the fictional book called B:ible) claimed Is:rael fought were Egyptians who were black people and Africans.

So you supporting is:rael means you support the killing and destruction of black people and Africans globally including yourself.

You're brain washed.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
elyte89:
Peeps are really sleeping on Mahrez as a great contender for apoty (he’s very much in league,champions league and FA cup)

world cup is no longer important now okay

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
No mind the silly thing!
maidaboi:
world cup is no longer important now okay
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
Marjoribanks:
No mind the silly thing!

Iya la ya e silly thing! Oni sho ri re😏

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by codemaniacs: 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
Marjoribanks:
The Bible is a fiction but your own source is legit? lol! Or were you alive/part of those Black Egyptians cos you sound like someone who witnessed everything. lol!
Many mentaly unstable peeps plenty for here. No lie!

My source is real life history of Egypt and common sense and the fact that one of the Egyptian totems ( the snake ) was and is demonized by the bible...

You're the one who is giving off mentally unstable behavior..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Setaleonoz(m): 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
Marjoribanks:
Eze needs a big game today. Southgate on seat. Eze going, going

Make e get out
Body go tell am
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
Marjoribanks:
No mind the silly thing!
calm down bro sometimes just laugh and pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
Real life history of Egypt from which source? The Egyptians themselves said they are not Blacks you come here dey foam for mouth ontop another people's history. Mentally deranged somebody!
codemaniacs:

My source is real life history of Egypt and common sense and the fact that one of the Egyptian totems ( the snake ) was and is demonized by the bible...

You're the one who is giving off mentally unstable behavior..

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
The occasion was to big for him today. He did little to lay a claim for an invite from Southgate.
Setaleonoz:

Make e get out
Body go tell am
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by codemaniacs: 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
Marjoribanks:
Real life history of Egypt from which source? The Egyptians themselves said they are not Blacks you come here dey foam for mouth ontop another people's history. Mentally deranged somebody!

There are black Egyptians who say they are black.. they are just not given exposure due to the lie the eu:ropeans have to maintain and keep repeating so that people won't believe it was black people and Africans that built the great pyramids and the world's earliest civilization.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
Baba lo silly. Oponu! Enu ee bi Iya eee silly! This guy na confirm Agbero for Lagos. Only comes to to rant nonsense about our players. Ariindin! No be Hakimi again, na Mahrez now. Oponu! If Oshimen win am you must run enter Lagoon. Koniyeee!
elyte89:

Iya la ya e silly thing! Oni sho ri re😏
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
elyte89:

From Hakimi to Mahrez...
Nice one..
You just don't rate Osimhen

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
elyte89:

If he loses the napoli president De Laurentiis will threaten not to allow him come again grin

I agree with the first paragraph but the numbers won't add up. Mahrez will need an Hattrick in the champions league final to smell that trophy. Because everyone and their dogs know Halaand is the man on that team. For Victor, he just needs to finish the league emphatically. I won't run mad if he loses because I know he will be back.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
Bro, give me your Source!
What if the Blacks were slaves used to build the pyramid? That is why a source is important.
Jesus was not mentioned in the Bible alone! There are eye witness account from other religious book although account of events differs. So Brooo!
codemaniacs:

There are black Egyptians who say they are black.. they are just not given exposure due to the lie the eu:ropeans have to maintain and keep repeating so that people won't believe it was black people and Africans that built the great pyramids and the world's earliest civilization.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
codemaniacs:

ancient Egyptians were black
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
codemaniacs:

believe Netflix at your own risk
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
Danielnino00:

From Hakimi to Mahrez...
Nice one..
You just don't rate Osimhen
he is acting like some one who doesn't like Osimhen to win
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
codemaniacs:

even in Ancient Greek they acknowledged that ancient Egypt was a black nation

Greek philosophers like Aristotle, Socrates n others were tutored by ancient black Egyptians

I think the white race came to Egypt through Alexander the Great when he conquered the North African nation

Facts full google 🤣
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
maidaboi:
he is acting like some one who doesn't like Osimhen to win

He has never really rated Osimhen...this goes as far back as the period when Osimhen was at Charleoi and was tipped by some fans to displace Ighalo as the super eagles first choice striker
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2023
Marjoribanks:
Bro, give me your Source!
What if the Blacks were slaves used to build the pyramid? That is why a source is important.
Jesus was not mentioned in the Bible alone! There are eye witness account from other religious book although account of events differs. So Brooo!
oga no need to argue or insults

Make your research and learn. No be everything be fight

Black pple are the oldest in the world and the only race with 100% human dna
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
The same google was founded by people he accused of presenting fictions to us as religion. lol!
In a decade from now your children will start the illusion that it was there forefathers that created google! Dey play.
charlesemeka85:
even in Ancient Greek they acknowledged that ancient Egypt was a black nation

Greek philosophers like Aristotle, Socrates n others were tutored by ancient Egyptians

I think the white race came to Egypt through Alexander the Great when he conquered the North African nation

Facts full google 🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14470) (14471) (14472) (14473) (14474) (14475) (14476) ... (16156) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.