Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (14789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11596852 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14786) (14787) (14788) (14789) (14790) (14791) (14792) ... (16121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2023
Seek for the interpretation in English.

https://twitter.com/PastorMarvy/status/1675551499131187204?s=20

No wonder Nnamdi Cownu and Simon Groundnut are able to Lord over you guys. lol! Educated illiterates.
You go cry blood for 8 years. Ethnic bigot!
komekn:

The legal profession is unique, win or loose you get paid ,so you can give wrong advice because you will get paid, they will give misleading advice to get paid million this is get paid crazy money 🤑 season for Lawyers in Nigeria.

And when it comes to politicians pursuit for office they think justice ⚖️ can bought which has been proven in Nigeria. Right on the floor of the national assembly.

However, you completely DEVIATE AVOID EVADE the substance of empirical evidence 🧾 and make reference to nonsensical irreverent propositions and dispositions. Lets look at the ludicrous reckless display of impunity and the gargantuan abuse of legal convention and procedure.

1. INEC object's to it's own certified authentic original copy forms.
2. INEC contradicts itself with its own sourced data on BVAS and IRev not aligned to what it presented.
3. INEC refusing to submit to subpoenas for documentation, saying it doesn't have them. Thays not an option it's legal madness, you cannot legally substantiate figures you presented.
4. INEC breaches comprehensively it's own legally binding bye laws.
5. INEC breaches the Electoral Act as amended 2022, on multiple fronts. The umpire breaking the law.
6. Chicago state university under subpoena legally compelled to present an original true copy authenticated and certified of TINUBU university degree certificate. That true copy is dramatically different from the one he submitted to INEC in addition the true certified copy is to a female.
7. Criminal conviction for drug trafficking proceeds, drug trafficking is not a civil offence but criminal.
8. NYSC two different certificate presented one a discharge certificate and the other a exemption certificate. It's impossible for one individual to have t both .
9. Deloitte where he claimed to have worked and earned $1.8 million. Under the compelling legal obligation of a subpoena. Have declared they have absolutely no record of TINUBU at any time ever been in their employment.

These above are not an opinionated preferential based deduction but hard independent unquestionable established FACTS.

Please this is by no means exhaustive just a small snippet. If we were a country that upheld the rule of law he would be in jail.

And yes I studied law amongst other things and my claim to fame is beating a QC in court albeit in the UK. So yes, I have fairly good ideas of what is going on.

Finally a mad man can object to the rain 🌧️🌧️🌧️ falling it will not stop it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jubilantagida: 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2023
Mujtahida:

You talk too much about something you know very little about. You did not notice that most of the evidence were objected to, with the points of objection reserved for written address stage. Do you know the implications of that? You have already reached conclusion that the evidence is overwhelming. How? By quantity? Is legal evidence determined by quantity? Did you see the evidence yourself? Do you know the legal principles that undergird legal proceedings and election petitions (which even many practicing lawyers do not know how much more you?)

I can only speak with restraint on this case. Calm down oo

I was watching the news when I saw your name on a list of lawyers representing one party at the PEPT, but couldn't tell which team it is.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2023
elyte89:

U say Ahmed musa ….owngoal say na ekong join PAOK …wc one make we believe 😀?
No be Charlesemeka get owngoal grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Omanambala(m): 12:22am On Jul 03, 2023
Mujtahida:

I have never said this to anybody on this forum but I will say it to you: you be mumu

Cc.Mujtahida

I don't ever agree with KOMKN but I don't understand what makes him a "mumu"

You sound like one of those senseless, ignorant and tribalistic Tinubu supporters.

Have you not been following the election tribunal or what ? Dont you have a modicum of conscience in you ? I have always suspected you to be a closet chronic tribalist!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Omanambala(m): 12:29am On Jul 03, 2023
forgiveness:

This one just dey believe propaganda. Wait for the outcome of the tribunal.

And we are waiting let me see how your lawyers are going to win the issues of 25% in Abuja, fake NYSC exemption letter , impersonating a female, fake certificate, issue of a non existent glitch, the massive rigging we will prove in our defense, the dual citizenship and perjury.....you think this is ewedu and amala Lagos politics by Tinubu and his cronies.

You are dealing with Peter Obi but you dont it yet....I can tell you for free Tinubu will be dragged in the mud!! His destruction is gathering momentum

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Omanambala(m): 12:35am On Jul 03, 2023
Mujtahida:

You talk too much about something you know very little about. You did not notice that most of the evidence were objected to, with the points of objection reserved for written address stage. Do you know the implications of that? You have already reached conclusion that the evidence is overwhelming. How? By quantity? Is legal evidence determined by quantity? Did you see the evidence yourself? Do you know the legal principles that undergird legal proceedings and election petitions (which even many practicing lawyers do not know how much more you?)

I can only speak with restraint on this case. Calm down oo

Of course, Olanipekun the genius will object anything objectionable....after all ,he is getting paid massively to defend nonsense.

One of his wizardry was when he informed the honorable election tribunal that when Tinubu's Guinean passport expired his citizenship also expired..... grin grin grin. What a genius. He also forgot about the lie Tinubu told about his dual citizenship in his application for candidacy....she

Because of your hate and tribalism you are ready to follow Tinubu to hell fire and we will be ready to excort you into it....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 1:07am On Jul 03, 2023
You mumu seriously. LOL. Easy to recognize IPOBY elements.
Comparing third class in philosophy to a first class in accounting. lol!

25% in Abuja is subject to interpretation. The law was not specific. If you disagree can you show me a part of the constitution that regarded it as a must. However, 25% across 2/3 state is mandatory and none of Atiku and Obi got that. Even Atiku had more than your Obi. So rest!

NYSC exemption letter is not required to run for office you only need a secondary school certificate. Inconsequential!

How can he impersonate a female candidate at Chicago State University and have his picture on the honor roaster in the same University? You telling me, he registered himself as a female but spent more than four years in CSU attending classes, filling for SSN, opening bank account, got drivers license, file tax as a male but still got his certificate from CSU as a female. Omo your mumu na extra!

I pray you get well soon cos you sick as fvck! lol!
Omanambala:

And we are waiting let me see how your lawyers are going to win the issues of 25% in Abuja, fake NYSC exemption letter , impersonating a female, fake certificate, issue of a non existent glitch, the massive rigging we will prove in our defense, the dual citizenship and perjury.....you think this is ewedu and amala Lagos politics by Tinubu and his cronies.

You are dealing with Peter Obi but you dont it yet....I can tell you for free Tinubu will be dragged in the mud!! His destruction is gathering momentum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Omanambala(m): 1:23am On Jul 03, 2023
Marjoribanks:
You mumu seriously. LOL. Easy to recognize IPOBY elements.
Comparing third class in philosophy to a first class in accounting. lol!

25% in Abuja is subject to interpretation. The law was not specific. If you disagree can you show me a part of the constitution that regarded it as a must. However, 25% across 2/3 state is mandatory and none of Atiku and Obi got that. Even Atiku had more than your Obi. So rest!

NYSC exemption letter is not required to run for office you only need a secondary school certificate. Inconsequential!

How can he impersonate a female candidate at Chicago State University and have his picture on the honor roaster in the same University? You telling me, he registered himself as a female but spent more than four years in CSU attending classes, filling for SSN, opening bank account, got drivers license, file tax as a male but still got his certificate from CSU as a female. Omo your mumu na extra!

I pray you get well soon cos you sick as fvck! lol!

You Tinubu followers made a lot of senseless indiscernible noises. Yes , you need proof of nysc service or an exemption letter but this is expected from a typical Tinubu supporter. Now , tell me why his original USA immigration documents showed he was a female....a transgender?

What about the fake university certificate he submitted ? Why submit a fake certificate when you indeed have access to the original ? He has to explain that....like I said, this is not Lagos ewedu and amala politics.

Now, how do you defend the Guinean voluntary citizenship ?

Insulting people and making up nonsense in your little tiny pea sized brain will not fly here....Obi deals with data and facts. How did you think my state Anambra is so advanced in education and health...."the third class graduate" was the governor. Check out our record in education and health facilities. People are traveling to Anambra to see medical health. We are loaded in that areas because of Obi. Our secondary schools are the best in Nigeria.

Your senile old incompetent druggie cant stand next to Obi that's why he ran from debate.....we will bury Tinubu's political career. It's just a matter of time....you messed with the wrong musaduka.

We are from Anambra!

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 1:40am On Jul 03, 2023
Anambra advance in what? lol! This why I don't argue with COwnu slave! Do you know the meaning of advancement?
Please can you name the hospitals and the schools that are 'so advanced' in your state.
What are the innovations coming out from your state hospitals and your schools since your state is now like Dubai?
I even heard everyone is now crossing the 'Second Niger bridge' to access education and health care in Anambra. Wow! Wonderful.
We are indeed Anambra! lol!

Electing third class philosophy as Governor. LOL!
Paying homage to one jobless human in UK & Finland over a first class siting Governor.
We are indeed Anambra!
Chest beating as usual. Empty barrels with noise!
Omanambala:

You Tinubu followers made a lot of senseless indiscernible noises. Yes , you need proof of nysc service or an exemption letter but this is expected from a typical Tinubu supporter. Now , tell me why his original USA immigration documents showed he was a female....a transgender?

What about the fake university certificate he submitted ? Why submit a fake certificate when you indeed have access to the original ? He has to explain that....like I said, this is not Lagos ewedu and amala politics.

Now, how do you defend the Guinean voluntary citizenship ?

Insulting people and making up nonsense in your little tiny pea sized brain will not fly here....Obi deals with data and facts. How did you think my state Anambra is so advanced in education and health...."the third class graduate" was the governor. Check out our record in education and health facilities. People are traveling to Anambra to see medical health. We are loaded in that areas because of Obi. Our secondary schools are the best in Nigeria.

Your senile old incompetent druggie cant stand next to Obi that's why he ran from debate.....we will bury Tinubu's political career. It's just a matter of time....you messed with the wrong musaduka.

We are from Anambra!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:50am On Jul 03, 2023
Subzero047:

No be Charlesemeka get owngoal grin
sorry na ekong 🤣🤣🤣
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:57am On Jul 03, 2023
Aston villa in talks with villareal to sign chukwueze

Italian giants AC Milan hv made an offer of 20m euros which is yet to be accepted by the yellow submarines

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by PDPGuy: 2:28am On Jul 03, 2023
What do you guys think?
** BTW, FIFA/IFAB have only authorized a trial of the proposed rule in some countries

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Omanambala(m): 4:05am On Jul 03, 2023
Marjoribanks:
Anambra advance in what? lol! This why I don't argue with COwnu slave! Do you know the meaning of advancement?
Please can you name the hospitals and the schools that are 'so advanced' in your state.
What are the innovations coming out from your state hospitals and your schools since your state is now like Dubai?
I even heard everyone is now crossing the 'Second Niger bridge' to access education and health care in Anambra. Wow! Wonderful.
We are indeed Anambra! lol!

Paying homage to one jobless human in UK & Finland over a first class siting Governor.
We are indeed Anambra!

Oga we have best you in WAEC back to back for over 16yrs and counting. Lagos is still behind us....I have receipts, go verify....I have been obidient for over 20yrs and counting. Anambra has the best healthcare facilities and education infrastructures especially primary and secondary schools. Do you want me to show receipts??

Mater Amabilis
DMGS
QRC
CKC
These are all public schools

Dont run nigga because I dont Bleep around...we are from Anambra!

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Omanambala(m): 4:10am On Jul 03, 2023
Cc Marjoribanks

Another Anambra School, Mater Amabilis
Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition

The students of Mater Amabilis Secondary School, Umuoji, Anambra State, have once again made their school proud by clinching the prestigious title of champions at the 2023 National Entrepreneurship Exhibition and Awards organized by the Nigerian segment of the Students for the Advancement of Global Entrepreneurship (SAGE). This remarkable achievement came after fierce competition from 20 top schools across the country. The event, held from 25th to 28th June, 2023, at the Area Council Service Commission House in Garki, Abuja, showcased the innovative ideas and entrepreneurial skills of the participating teams.

Mater Amabilis Secondary School impressed the judges with their outstanding projects, securing the overall First Position. Their projects include a hydro-electric device that converts saltwater into electricity and a multi-purpose agro machine capable of weeding, irrigating, seeding, fumigating, and monitoring soil moisture and nutrient levels. These groundbreaking solutions demonstrate the students' creativity, innovation, and commitment to addressing pressing societal challenges.

The remarkable achievement of Mater Amabilis Secondary School has earned them the opportunity to represent Nigeria at the upcoming SAGE World Cup in Italy later this year. Moreover, the gold-winning students have been granted a 100% scholarship to study at Cyprus International University. The team was led by Mr. Joshua Ekeh who was also recognized as the SAGE Best Mentor of the Year award and Miss Grace Amamudi.

Rev. Fr. Francis Onwuchulum, the Manager of Mater Amabilis Secondary School, Umuoji, extended his heartfelt congratulations to the students for their exceptional performance, considering it another milestone in the school's history of success. He urged the award-winning students to remain focused in their studies and view this triumph as a stepping stone toward even greater accomplishments in life. He lauded the Proprietor of the School, Most Rev. Valerian Maduka Okeke, the Archbishop of Onitsha, whom he described as the brain behind all the achievements the school has recorded in recent times.

My hometown school....Obi did wonders here

Bring your druggie head achievements in Lagos as a governor. I am ready for you Tinubu miscreants

These are public schools Obi touched and turned around and made them the best in the country

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Omanambala(m): 4:29am On Jul 03, 2023
Anambra sweeping all the gold in mathematics competition. Your Tinubu's lagos is no match. We are way ahead of you due to Obi's investment in education. We have literally won all the awards and dominated every state.... show some respect

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Omanambala(m): 4:31am On Jul 03, 2023
We are superior to both your druggie president and the state ge robbed to death!

Obi made these possible

A Nigerian team of five girls has just been announced the winner of the $10,000 Junior Gold Awards at the 2018 Technovation World Challenge
The girls from Regina Pacis Secondary School, Onitsha, Anambra State Nigeria who represented Nigeria and Africa at the World Technovation Challenge in the Silicon Valley in San Francisco, USA won the Gold Medal in the contest.

The girls include:

• Jessica Osita
• Promise Nnalue
• Nwabuaku Ossai
• Adaeze Onuigbo
• Vivian Okoye

The team, led by Uchenna Onwuamaegbu Ugwu defeated representatives of other technological giants including the USA, Spain, Turkey, Uzbekistan and China to clinch the gold medal.

They won the Challenge with a mobile application called the FD-Detector which they developed to help tackle the Challenge of fake pharmaceutical products in Nigeria.

Technovation is a programme that offers girls around the world the opportunity to learn the programming skills they need to emerge as tech-entrepreneurs and leaders.

Every year, girls are invited to identify a problem in their communities, and then challenge them to solve them by developing Android applications that would address those problems.

Out of 115 countries that participated in the qualifiers, only 12 teams from all over the world were selected as finalists for the pitch in Silicon Valley.

This goes to show that Nigeria can compete globally in education if the education sector receives adequate funding from the relevant authorities.
Called Team Save-A-Soul, the group explained the reason for the problem they chose to solve: “Leveraging technology to save lives is our utmost priority; that is why we have decided to maximize this opportunity to solve the incessant rate of death caused by fake drug.” Coming from the part of the world notorious for the circulation of fake, expired and sub-standard drugs, with attendant damage to lives and health of innocent citizens, the team could not have made a better choice.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 4:48am On Jul 03, 2023
This guy is 13

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 5:35am On Jul 03, 2023
Omanambala:

Cc.Mujtahida

I don't ever agree with KOMKN but I don't understand what makes him a "mumu"

You sound like one of those senseless, ignorant and tribalistic Tinubu supporters.

Have you not been following the election tribunal or what ? Dont you have a modicum of conscience in you ? I have always suspected you to be a closet chronic tribalist!
This childish pettiness again. Of course anybody that supports Tinubu is a tribalist. Between you and I, everybody knows who the senseless, blind tribalist is. I can never be a tribalist. Never! Ask Zicky what it means to grow up on a multi ethnic military base. I am often aghast when I see guys like you carry your tribe on your head and make it a point of contention with other people. It makes me ashamed. Look at you, many years in America,(that's if komekn is not right that you are stuck in the backwaters of Burkina Faso 😜😜) and still you are a diehard ethnic champion.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 5:40am On Jul 03, 2023
I apologize to komekn. My response was unwarranted.
Nb. This has nothing to do with Omanambala's intervention. Upon waking up this morning, I reflected on my own and realized I was out of line even before opening nairaland. Once again, I'm sorry, komekn.

9 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 5:42am On Jul 03, 2023
jubilantagida:

I was watching the news when I saw your name on a list of lawyers representing one party at the PEPT, but couldn't tell which team it is.
I'm not sure you saw my name on the news but my office is in Tinubu's team.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Tessyy1701: 6:51am On Jul 03, 2023
Omanambala:
Cc Marjoribanks

Another Anambra School, Mater Amabilis
Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition

The students of Mater Amabilis Secondary School, Umuoji, Anambra State, have once again made their school proud by clinching the prestigious title of champions at the 2023 National Entrepreneurship Exhibition and Awards organized by the Nigerian segment of the Students for the Advancement of Global Entrepreneurship (SAGE). This remarkable achievement came after fierce competition from 20 top schools across the country. The event, held from 25th to 28th June, 2023, at the Area Council Service Commission House in Garki, Abuja, showcased the innovative ideas and entrepreneurial skills of the participating teams.

Mater Amabilis Secondary School impressed the judges with their outstanding projects, securing the overall First Position. Their projects include a hydro-electric device that converts saltwater into electricity and a multi-purpose agro machine capable of weeding, irrigating, seeding, fumigating, and monitoring soil moisture and nutrient levels. These groundbreaking solutions demonstrate the students' creativity, innovation, and commitment to addressing pressing societal challenges.

The remarkable achievement of Mater Amabilis Secondary School has earned them the opportunity to represent Nigeria at the upcoming SAGE World Cup in Italy later this year. Moreover, the gold-winning students have been granted a 100% scholarship to study at Cyprus International University. The team was led by Mr. Joshua Ekeh who was also recognized as the SAGE Best Mentor of the Year award and Miss Grace Amamudi.

Rev. Fr. Francis Onwuchulum, the Manager of Mater Amabilis Secondary School, Umuoji, extended his heartfelt congratulations to the students for their exceptional performance, considering it another milestone in the school's history of success. He urged the award-winning students to remain focused in their studies and view this triumph as a stepping stone toward even greater accomplishments in life. He lauded the Proprietor of the School, Most Rev. Valerian Maduka Okeke, the Archbishop of Onitsha, whom he described as the brain behind all the achievements the school has recorded in recent times.

My hometown school....Obi did wonders here

Bring your druggie head achievements in Lagos as a governor. I am ready for you Tinubu miscreants

These are public schools Obi touched and turned around and made them the best in the country

This is laughable Sha, every other states are winning in another categories too...
Just last year August, Kwara Students Wins, finished 2nd in Dubai World Schools Debate.

Because Your country won gold in the Olympic men football doesn't translate to your country being the best in men football

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 8:27am On Jul 03, 2023
Kog45:
If CLEVERLEY is a Nigerian what would you say regarding his age but to some any Nigeria players that retired early must be due to age

My question do we say CLEVERLEY retired due to age or what…..yes Okocha talked about age cheat and the same Okocha is in his mid 50 but claiming 1973.I watched Kanu in 1991 in Ilorin against Ranchers Bees playing for Iwuatanwu Nationals in FA cup but the same Kanu made Japan 93,so I know much about this age wahala but sometimes we need to look deep why some of our players don’t last long in football.

If you don’t know Felix Owolabi played through 70s to 90s and he is a Nigerian.We cannot just be picking holes in our players age to rubbish them.It was here someone said Moses Simon has reached his peak due to age cheat but the same Simon is being courted by Nice.

Why Dey don’t last long was answered by jj Okocha in Dt interview , if u care to listen 😎
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BankyGee(m): 8:38am On Jul 03, 2023
Guys with all due respect, because e be like say na only me be Nigeria U-10 Nairalander for this thread 😁 Can we take the fuuucking (Language, Banky 🙄)... Sorry, can we take the political arguments off this beautiful thread? 🤲🏾

Please let's be Obidient for once so we can See Waju (see front) please 🙏🏾 (Nice one there, Banky 💪🏾🤣🕺🏾).

Football is the primary focus here, I'm even beginning to misunderstand the name of the thread at this point. Please everybody won the election one way or the other. If you disagree with this, then go to court... I have a candidate I support but I wouldn't start causing distraction in a sport's thread because of that (building inspiring music 😤)! It's akin to going to the church and bringing your dining table to the middle of the church, in-between church service and begin to eat right there! (inspiring music intensifies 😤)

Like I said, na my football age be youngest for this thread, meaning I have some Jay Jay Okochas, Vincent Enyeamas, Ronaldinhos and Pelés here... (Music stops abruptly! Pelé's dead Banky 🤧!) Sorry, no Pelés, but y'all understand my point. (inspiring music continues 😤) We're all matured to know the right thing to do. Many good threads collapsed because of this. Please, please and please let's stop the political arguments here. We can even create another thread, mention each other and argue there if possible, but THIS thread is not meant for that!

TheGoodJoe... My respect for you just tripled 🌟🌟🌟! Keep up the good work boss. You really are a good Joe.

Normally, I no dey write epistles, but I don write today and I hope y'all understand and recalibrate back into the normal activities going on here... By statistics, approximately 3 innocent pages have gone down on this thread! (RIP Pages 🤧)

I don talk my own. Thanks for your understanding.

📝: Banky G 🎤

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel10: 9:44am On Jul 03, 2023
Marjoribanks:

We are indeed Anambra!

Can you please tell us why your First Class Tinubu refused to participate in a single intellectual debate with anybody including the Third Class Peter Obi leading up to the elections? What was he afraid of? Making another "Balablu" gaffe?

And how many press conferences has Mr. First Class held since he stole power?

And why did Mr. First Class send a delegate to participate on the discussion panel in his recent foreign trip despite him being physically present at the event?

If Tinubu is intelligent, why is he so allergic to public debates which is an everyday norm in the US where he claims to have studied?

I don't expect a reasonable answer from you anyway. Tribal bigotry has always been the hallmark of Tinubu supporters anyways. So, please go ahead and call me IPOB. What else can you do?

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 9:46am On Jul 03, 2023
Semid4lyfe, oya nau.. do your thing

The problem with discussing politics on nairaland I that it brings too much toxicity...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jubilantagida: 10:45am On Jul 03, 2023
Mujtahida:

I'm not sure you saw my name on the news but my office is in Tinubu's team.

Your initials are OA right?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 10:52am On Jul 03, 2023
Omanambala:

Those criminals are already editing Abuja's election results on the iRev portal to give Tinubu 25% there.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 10:53am On Jul 03, 2023
Omanambala:

Of course, Olanipekun the genius will object anything objectionable....after all ,he is getting paid massively to defend nonsense.

One of his wizardry was when he informed the honorable election tribunal that when Tinubu's Guinean passport expired his citizenship also expired..... grin grin grin. What a genius. He also forgot about the lie Tinubu told about his dual citizenship in his application for candidacy....she

Because of your hate and tribalism you are ready to follow Tinubu to hell fire and we will be ready to excort you into it....

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 11:18am On Jul 03, 2023
jubilantagida:

Your initials are OA right?
Yes. It is.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 03, 2023
Moderators no dey this thread again? What’s all this political bull crap?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 11:23am On Jul 03, 2023
Omanambala:
We are superior to both your druggie president and the state ge robbed to death!

Obi made these possible

A Nigerian team of five girls has just been announced the winner of the $10,000 Junior Gold Awards at the 2018 Technovation World Challenge
The girls from Regina Pacis Secondary School, Onitsha, Anambra State Nigeria who represented Nigeria and Africa at the World Technovation Challenge in the Silicon Valley in San Francisco, USA won the Gold Medal in the contest.

The girls include:

• Jessica Osita
• Promise Nnalue
• Nwabuaku Ossai
• Adaeze Onuigbo
• Vivian Okoye

The team, led by Uchenna Onwuamaegbu Ugwu defeated representatives of other technological giants including the USA, Spain, Turkey, Uzbekistan and China to clinch the gold medal.

They won the Challenge with a mobile application called the FD-Detector which they developed to help tackle the Challenge of fake pharmaceutical products in Nigeria.

Technovation is a programme that offers girls around the world the opportunity to learn the programming skills they need to emerge as tech-entrepreneurs and leaders.

Every year, girls are invited to identify a problem in their communities, and then challenge them to solve them by developing Android applications that would address those problems.

Out of 115 countries that participated in the qualifiers, only 12 teams from all over the world were selected as finalists for the pitch in Silicon Valley.

This goes to show that Nigeria can compete globally in education if the education sector receives adequate funding from the relevant authorities.
Called Team Save-A-Soul, the group explained the reason for the problem they chose to solve: “Leveraging technology to save lives is our utmost priority; that is why we have decided to maximize this opportunity to solve the incessant rate of death caused by fake drug.” Coming from the part of the world notorious for the circulation of fake, expired and sub-standard drugs, with attendant damage to lives and health of innocent citizens, the team could not have made a better choice.

You've gotta save yourself the stress of all these, man.

These Agbado people are so dense, they turn logic on its head in order to pass off their nonsensical reason for their support of that clueless troglodyte.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14786) (14787) (14788) (14789) (14790) (14791) (14792) ... (16121) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sugarboyy(m), opes, Ikanium(m), ChrisKels and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.