Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (14833) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11605744 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14830) (14831) (14832) (14833) (14834) (14835) (14836) ... (16124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2023
Orban topping chart. Osigoal and Akpom too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
Should Chukwueze follow the bag or not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2023
Sincerely yours!!! Unfortunately, Nwakali has one of the worst agent in living memory. Waste of talent and destiny. I feel pained for him
comodo:

Dennis get beta agent.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Elnino9(m): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
Olise to chelsea..... shocked
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Emmy450(m): 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2023
BankyGee:

It will favour me and my family 🤣😁😌
banky I'm not even laughing TBF, this really sad..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2023
Super Eagles Invitee Steals
The Show For Belgium
Champions Antwerp In
Belgium Super Cup Win

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by M7even(m): 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2023
Marjoribanks:
Should Chukwueze follow the bag or not?

Follow the bag sincerely. I mean we've all seen him play, we know he is good, we couldn't tell how much he still got in him to develop to be world class or African footballer of the year. I'm not so sure he will attain those status, so I will encourage him to follow the bag.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2023
M7even:

Follow the bag sincerely. I mean we've all seen him play, we know he is good, we couldn't tell how much he still got in him to develop to be world class or African footballer of the year. I'm not so sure he will attain those status, so I will encourage him to follow the bag.
you no get sense

Bag that he still hv many years to chase

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
Hmm! What after his contract expires no clubs want him anymore. But with Milan, he can develop and win the Scudetto and champions league which could improve his market value in 3/4 years. Who could tell if the same Saudi club won't come back in 4 years to offer him a much better deal. He should go to Milan!
M7even:

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2023
Fulham is goodddd!! I am not sure why they want Bassey cos their CBs are awesome. Bassey go chop bench ooo which will not be good for his development!

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
comodo:

I beg to disagree. He promised that our lunch will not be imported. Agbado, cassava, Garri, Ewa. Eeeeeeeeh!!!!. At least he promised this. He should declare state of emergency on these ones to be available all year round at a subsidized price. Who stone me corn cob.

Come make heaven let me see you na.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by typicalgamer(m): 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2023
Amedino99:
Kinda sad how his story in ajax turned out but then there is still time for improvement.

The man is not good enough

Ajax is the ground work for development you go there to develop and then sold if you can meet the pace in that league

Don’t consider yourself trying to dominate when it comes to epl

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2023
M7even:

Tufiakwa
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Bannedlargedx2: 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2023
charlesemeka85:
you no get sense

Actually make sense. What guarantees do you have that Chukwueze will become APOY in the next 3 seasons if he sign for Milan? But, there are guarantees that he will be a Naira Billionaire if he sign for that saudi league. I will play at Saudi for 2 seasons and return to europe
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Bannedlargedx2: 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2023
typicalgamer:

The man is not good enough

Ajax is the ground work for development you go there to develop and then sold if you can meet the pace in that league

Don’t consider yourself trying to dominate when it comes to epl
He wasn’t that bad and was also signed for similar sale price amount. In addition to that, they wouldn’t give up on him if his a Dutch citizen.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by M7even(m): 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2023
Kalakulu:

You're actually daft. Thankfully Chukwueze isn't as unambitious as you.

You are a dunce how do you define ambition.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by typicalgamer(m): 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2023
Bannedlargedx2:

He wasn’t that bad and was also signed for similar sale price amount. In addition to that, they wouldn’t give up on him if his a Dutch citizen.

The rest of the lot that are putting in good performances and being sold are all Dutch citizens ??

Fine garri na they sell himself
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by M7even(m): 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
charlesemeka85:
you no get sense

skoin skoin dey your own head already. Wetin you dey chase with your potbelly
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by M7even(m): 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2023
Marjoribanks:
Hmm! What after his contract expires no clubs want him anymore. But with Milan, he can develop and win the Scudetto and champions league which could improve his market value in 3/4 years. Who could tell if the same Saudi club won't come back in 4 years to offer him a much better deal. He should go to Milan!

That sounds very good truly. This might just be a better deal or way to look at it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by typicalgamer(m): 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2023
charlesemeka85:
you no get sense

You must be high on cheap wine

Chuks that is injured every now and then you want him to stay consistent and become world class 😂 😂

Or you think he’s 24 like football age say??

No chase the bag first

Is he better than those who ran to Saudi 😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2023
Bannedlargedx2:

Actually make sense. What guarantees do you have that Chukwueze will become APOY in the next 3 seasons if he sign for Milan? But, there are guarantees that he will be a Naira Billionaire if he sign for that saudi league. I will play at Saudi for 2 seasons and return to europe
To which club? Is this a joke undecided
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by M7even(m): 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
typicalgamer:

You must be high on cheap wine

Chuks that is injured every now and then you want him to stay consistent and become world class 😂 😂

Or you think he’s 24 like football age say??

No chase the bag first

Is he better than those who ran to Saudi 😂

Exactly. If Saudi Arabian League offers him 200k a week for 5 years, that's huge. Where will he get that at in Milan for 3 years. After all those who think they know it all like charlesemeka is talking nonsense when Odion Ighalo said we play football for money. Milan wouldn't offer Chukwueze 100k per week sef. Chukwueze is still guaranteed his position in the national team for the next five years hopefully we win a medal at AFCON and that's fine with the national team. The national team is not gonna win the world cup in the next 5 years so don't waste time. We pray 🙏 to play in the next afcon finals which is a more likely reality. Add that to Chukwueze real age and ability. Who could have thought that Taiye Taiwo after all his exploit in Marseille will turn out to be a flop at Milan. Football is unpredictable and what we define as ambition differs.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Bannedlargedx2: 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2023
Please let’s stop this age questioning without proof multiple of agents, coaches and players regularly observe this platform
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kalakulu: 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2023
M7even:

Exactly. If Saudi Arabian League offers him 200k a week for 5 years, that's huge. Where will he get that at in Milan for 3 years. After all those who think they know it all like charlesemeka is talking nonsense when Odion Ighalo said we play football for money. Milan wouldn't offer Chukwueze 100k per week sef. Chukwueze is still guaranteed his position in the national team for the next five years hopefully we win a medal at AFCON and that's fine with the national team. The national team is not gonna win the world cup in the next 5 years so don't waste time. We pray 🙏 to play in the next afcon finals which is a more likely reality. Add that to Chukwueze real age and ability. Who could have thought that Taiye Taiwo after all his exploit in Marseille will turn out to be a flop at Milan. Football is unpredictable and what we define as ambition differs.

I'm glad Chukwueze isn't a loser like you, the boy still wants to play at the top level of football and win compete for trophies with the best clubs around, if you've failed in life due to lack of self-belief, don't push your defeatist mentality on true winners who want to win.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2023
M7even:

the money part is true but chukwueze won't make the afcon squad if he goes to Saudi. Musa and ighalo's case is because of they are already old hands in the national team but for chukwueze? It wouldn't take long to replace him. By November his name won't even be in the supplimentary list for afcon. I'm not sure he has that much clout in the national team to still retain his place while playing in saudi. Saudi money even after his contract expires is enough for him to retire but the decision is his. He has to decide whether to keep on playing in Europe to develop himself, retire and enjoy in the MLS or saudi or make the move right away and retire early cos it will be very hard for him to get a good team once he leaves Saudi. Either way he is not ending his career broke, the main question is how much does he want to retire with.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2023
Marjoribanks:
This government should not take the silence of the masses to mean weakness. Increasing every fees in public institutions that would bring money into their pockets while still debating minimum wage and palliatives is a recipe for chaos. If you are close to those in power in this present dispensation warn them before it is too late.
This moment of silence and patience by well meaning citizens of this great country should be the time this politicians earn their trust.
Once the people gets angry and riots start none of them and their families will escape our rots and the storm might consume us all.
I voted for this president doesn't mean I should be blind to the plight of my fellow citizenry.
The politicians should learn from history! A word is enough for the wise! The people are suffering while the politicians are feeding fat! Wow!

The current tuition fee hike is just a test run remember BAT said the government will no longer fund the public universities anymore

So from the information I got, should the recoup sum gotten from increased school fees not enough to match universities expenditures mostly recurrent expenses they'll increase further.

Remember universities are now to fund themselves same with from next year Government will stop paying subventions for weac, NECO, jamb and other professional bodies .... meaning the fees will increase already at Federal government unity schools fees have been increased from 45k to 100K

I saw you hailing Tinubu the other day, the thing is you guys don't have knowledge of the effect of his policies on Nigerians.

Well, I wish u well BATIST

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Bannedlargedx2: 12:03am On Jul 24, 2023
Amedino99:
the money part is true but chukwueze won't make the afcon squad if he goes to Saudi. Musa and ighalo's case is because of they are already old hands in the national team but for chukwueze? It wouldn't take long to replace him. By November his name won't even be in the supplimentary list for afcon. I'm not sure he has that much clout in the national team to still retain his place while playing in saudi. Saudi money even after his contract expires is enough for him to retire but the decision is his. He has to decide whether to keep on playing in Europe to develop himself, retire and enjoy in the MLS or saudi or make the move right away and retire early cos it will be very hard for him to get a good team once he leaves Saudi. Either way he is not ending his career broke, the main question is how much does he want to retire with.

Your best winger won’t make AFCON squad because he signed for a Saudi team in the space of 3 months? Ok o. So, if osimehn signs for a saudi team, he won’t make the AFCON squad in November
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by M7even(m): 12:38am On Jul 24, 2023
If there will ever be a reason why Chukwueze shouldn't go to Saudi if that chance opens up now, it should be out of the need to secure an EU passport for himself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14830) (14831) (14832) (14833) (14834) (14835) (14836) ... (16124) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lovewins, Amedino99(m), victornoah(m), Lawag3, Banuso99 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.