Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (14863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11702552 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14860) (14861) (14862) (14863) (14864) (14865) (14866) ... (16159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 9:51am On Aug 06, 2023
mostob:
You did well but you didn't add link. make I drop my email?

I don't think it is in PDF format yet.

It's the hard copy I got

But let me check if it is being sold on any online stores

https://www.aclsports.com/laughter-leather-and-losses/

This is the only link I saw concerning it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by etebefia: 9:51am On Aug 06, 2023
Later today, Ndidi and Iheanacho will start their championship journey. What a decline.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BankyGee(m): 10:16am On Aug 06, 2023
๐Ÿ”ฅTomorrow! ๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”” Monday
๐Ÿ“… 07.08.2023
๐Ÿ•ฃ 08:30AM

๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ England ๐Ÿ†š Nigeria ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ

๐Ÿฆ The Three Lionesses ๐Ÿ†š The Super Falcons ๐Ÿฆ…

๐Ÿ”ต Chelsea ๐Ÿ†š Barcelona ๐Ÿ”ด

๐Ÿ’™ Lauren James ๐Ÿ†š Asisat Oshoala ๐Ÿ’š

๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ Who is winning this blockbuster encounter? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ

๐Ÿ“ข This game is going to be thrilling, tough, entertaining and breathtaking. It will contain every emotion you can think of - ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿพ

๐Ÿ˜Š But Hakuna Matata... We believe in the Super Falcons ๐Ÿฆ… to deliver ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ

โš ๏ธ NOTE: If you are treating any form of heart problem, DO NOT WATCH THIS GAME LIVE! I repeat, DO NOT WATCH THIS GAME LIVE!! You can follow from Flashscore or LiveScore.

Don't say I didn't warn you o ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Fasten your seatbelts ๐Ÿ›‚

GOOD LUCK ๐Ÿ€ SUPER FALCONS ๐Ÿฆ…

โœ๐Ÿพ: Banky G

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BankyGee(m): 10:25am On Aug 06, 2023
Happy Sunday ๐ŸŒž guys,
I no know wetin happen today. Pastor announced that it was time for altar call and touched this guy. He just fall anyhow ๐Ÿคฃ!

Wetin dey sup? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:07am On Aug 06, 2023
Curtisaxel10:

This doesn't feel right to me. There's a proverb that says "You don't feed your horse only when you want to ride it".

If we ask why you haven't contributed here for over a year now, you probably would mention of your "tight schedule" or the "toxic environment" of the thread. How is it then, that you suddenly had time from your super-tight schedule to sell your book here?

If everybody abandoned the thread like you did, would you have anybody to market your books to?

I am not against supporting your hustle. We have done that for many here and would continue to do so. Look at BascoVanVeli. He has a YouTube channel that is doing well today largely due to the support of people from this thread. Yet, Basco is never too busy to engage with folks and contribute here regularly and keep the thread alive.

Please Safarigirl, this great thread is the result of the collective efforts of all of us here. If you wish to step aside from the thread, that's fine. But don't suddenly remember us when you have something to sell, life doesn't work that way.

I disagree. No matter how far a family member strays, the person is still family. safarigirl remains a pillar of this thread due to her history and amount of contributions over the years. I doubt you can even understand it. Even when it comes to supporting the Super Eagles before we had a thread, she was constant and committed.

Her past excellent contributions for years to me covers what ever gap she has now.

If she says it is a good read, it is worth checking out.

Finito.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:40am On Aug 06, 2023
humility33:
abeg drop the talk my brother.

That guy is so overhyped a below average player. I watched him in the last afcon with no split passes.... abeg keave that guy out

Lie with conscience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Samueltemi337(m): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2023
Ndidi currently in action for Leicester city
Iheanacho on the bench

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2023
safarigirl:
And yes, the toxicity of this thread is a very valid reason not to come back, because I did not write anything that warranted that insult Curtisaxel just dropped on my head.

Some people stay away from this thread for months, come back, then leave because as time goes, other things come into their lives and they increasingly find other places that are less insulting to navigate through.

I don't market anything and I don't sell anything to people. Someone asked me where to get the book, I have not answered because even me sef, I no know. Na dash person dash me because he thought I would be interested in it. The same way I came here to tell you guys of it because I thought it would interest you too, but clearly, some of you have different expectations in life and think everyone is a hustler and looking to "use" you

I was on this thread consistently and multiple others for over 7 years, if I wanted to use anybody, I had 7 years to do it. This thread has never given me anything extraordinary in my life. I have met a few great people, I did not have a stable job for over 2 years after Service, I didn't come here and ask for anything or for a job, because I do not try to ride people. Most people here don't even know what the years have been like for me, and it's irrelevant because we no even close like that and knowing will change nothing.

Na me do mistake come post about something I thought we all had interest in, I will not do it again. Nobody should quote me to insult my person like that again.

I understand your point,

You are one of those that makes me aware of this thread, all the way from literature section

And honestly I miss your takes and contributions here, So am going to ask, pls if it's coming just twice a week to drop something here for we FE fans, by all means pls do

Being away this long had robbed the thread of the flair it was noted for before,

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel10: 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2023
safarigirl:

LMAO

I'm not marketing anything to you. I read a book that is really nice and aligns with what some of us on this thread once stated was needed in Nigerian football history.

If you want to get it, get it, if not, don't get it. If I could even send the book to some people, I would, but it is doubtful anybody stays around where I currently am and I cannot be waybilling it.

Whenever I read something I find really interesting, I like to share it with people with similar interests. That's literally how I am all the time.

I ghost a lot of times in life too, this thread is possibly one of the things I have committed to longest in my life.

Anyway, I brought it to tell you people of it, not to ride any horse. No be me get book and I no know the owner of the book like that. I'm a writer too, if I wanted to ride a horse, I will come here and tell you people to buy my own book or buy something I am selling.

I'm not selling this book, I'm recommending it.

Happy Sunday

Alright. It just looks weird that you'll make a comeback after such a long hiatus with a book recommendation. I know you're obviously not the owner, but authors do engage people to help them popularize their writings. This may or may not be the case with you. I'll check out the book if I can.

Anyways, welcome back and I look forward to seeing more of your quality contributions and arguments moving forward. How do you see our chances against England tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Samueltemi337(m): 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
Alhassan Yusuf currently in action for Royal Antwerp
Chidera Ejuke on the bench

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Ppogbae: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2023
GOALKEEPERS WIN TOURNAMENTS!!!

Congrats to Sweden

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel10: 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2023
safarigirl:
And yes, the toxicity of this thread is a very valid reason not to come back, because I did not write anything that warranted that insult Curtisaxel just dropped on my head.

Some people stay away from this thread for months, come back, then leave because as time goes, other things come into their lives and they increasingly find other places that are less insulting to navigate through.

I don't market anything and I don't sell anything to people. Someone asked me where to get the book, I have not answered because even me sef, I no know. Na dash person dash me because he thought I would be interested in it. The same way I came here to tell you guys of it because I thought it would interest you too, but clearly, some of you have different expectations in life and think everyone is a hustler and looking to "use" you

I was on this thread consistently and multiple others for over 7 years, if I wanted to use anybody, I had 7 years to do it. This thread has never given me anything extraordinary in my life. I have met a few great people, I did not have a stable job for over 2 years after Service, I didn't come here and ask for anything or for a job, because I do not try to ride people. Most people here don't even know what the years have been like for me, and it's irrelevant because we no even close like that and knowing will change nothing.

Na me do mistake come post about something I thought we all had interest in, I will not do it again. Nobody should quote me to insult my person like that again.

Emotional blackmail. Where exactly did I insult you in that my comment? What abusive word did I use on you? I only called attention to something that didn't look right to me in a respectful and civil manner. Obviously some other forumites are in agreement with my point of view judging by the likes on my comment.

I may have misjudged your intentions but can you really blame me? Someone ghosts you for a year or so and then suddenly calls you one day to "recommend" a product to you. Who wouldn't suspect foul play?

Your emotional blackmail is dead on arrival. Try another strategy.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel10: 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2023
Somebody complains of toxicity and in the same breath, gaslights us by raising allegations of non-existent insults and tries to emotionally blackmail us.

Toxicity indeed.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Rockyrascal(m): 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2023
How is 37yrs old Jamie vardy still starting ahead of iheanacho and daka, I am not been sentimental, this one is on iheanacho's agent.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Rockyrascal(m): 1:01pm On Aug 06, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Ndidi currently in action for Leicester city
Iheanacho on the bench
vardy starting ahead of iheanacho is some how worrisome for me. I know the season just started but vardy is not that guy anymore.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:01pm On Aug 06, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Lie with conscience.
and na this thing u run go dig out? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

U are better than this

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BankyGee(m): 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2023
charlesemeka85:
and na this thing u run go dig out? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

U are better than this
Nothing like you're better than this... He just brought evidence to show that someone was giving false information. Nothing wrong about that.

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2023
Did I say he wasn't coached by Erik at Ajax? Do you think Inter would have paid to have him after one year out due to doping violations? You must be really delusional to think Pep's opinion did not play a role in his signing too! Nevertheless! my post is simply sarcasm and was just trolling United. Not that serious! Peace
skallion7:
Onana that was coached by Erik at Ajax is the one you're saying Man.u signed because of Pep

Some opinions on this page just dey gba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by skallion7(m): 1:27pm On Aug 06, 2023
Marjoribanks:
Did I say he wasn't coached by Erik at Ajax? Do you think Inter would have paid to have him after one year out due to doping violations? You must be really delusional to think Pep's opinion did not play a role in his signing too! Nevertheless! my post is simply sarcasm and was just trolling United. Not that serious! Peace
Pep opinion did not play any role, Olote Man.u

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
safarigirl:

I don't think it is in PDF format yet.

It's the hard copy I got

But let me check if it is being sold on any online stores

https://www.aclsports.com/laughter-leather-and-losses/

This is the only link I saw concerning it.
Alright..I'll check it out. Thanks.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
Yes o. bro.efe@gmail
safarigirl:
Joebie, I swear down, I have not seen your calls at all.

Are you sure you have the right number?

Make I message you for your number first, so, I can call you directly.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
Those Netherlands girls sabi pass ball. Not very lethal going forward but dem go dey penetrate small small then score unexpectedly

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2023
Gift Orban benched for the last two games scream one thing

His move is near

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
The matter tire me.

etebefia:
Later today, Ndidi and Iheanacho will start their championship journey. What a decline.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2023
That shoe when Orban wan wear!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2023
Samu and Noah Okafor

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2023
Joebie:

Wc shoe ๐Ÿ‘ž,na over size shoe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2023
Joebie:
Those Netherlands girls sabi pass ball. Not very lethal going forward but dem go dey penetrate small small then score unexpectedly

Yea u re right, aw I wish we can pass d ball like demโ€ฆ e sure me say we go reach final if we can pass like dem but unfortunately,tommorow might be our last game ๐Ÿฅฒ
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
I just pray Tolu Arokodare will be the next centre forward to make a good leap from the Belgian league top a top five league come next season as VO and VB have done. These three have almost similar built.

Gift Orban is a different case Sha.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
Joebie:

E dey fear me aswear!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2023
BascoVanVeli:
Samu and Noah Okafor

Which dialect did he write in?

"My nwem dรฉรฉ oo"
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2023
He will have to hit the ground running. I no too fear sha.

ChrisKels:

E dey fear me aswear!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14860) (14861) (14862) (14863) (14864) (14865) (14866) ... (16159) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: realpoacher(m), do4luv14(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.