Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (15161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11955662 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15158) (15159) (15160) (15161) (15162) (15163) (15164) ... (16371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
Agbalagba on a football space? So I should tolerate an insult from an ill mannered f...l. Did you read my post on Okoye and his response? If you do! You should getout of my mention!
This space is actually making me sorry for Nigeria. These are the leaders of tomorrow? Can't tolerate different opinion nor minor criticism? But will be the first to shout victim? Pathetic!
Toylove:

Sometimes you don’t talk like the agbalagba you portray to be, anyways ……
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2023
I do think Nicole Payne needs to get another team where she can develop and grow. This PSG team won't give her that. Not even on the bench! Hmmm
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
Marjoribanks:
You have not even achieved 0.01% of what he has ... career wise! Go sort your miserable life out before spitting rubbish on someone you are not even worthy of being in the same space with. Seeni eni ekkoo ni on this space ni. Maa koyinn logbon! Oponu!
I no see this same energy when Dem dey bash uzoho oo. Abi na because him no get fair skin #Darkskinmatterstoo. Your response no surprise me sha. No be today you start to dey move like arindin.

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2023
grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Napoleon55(m): 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
AndSunGorilla:

I tell you, but some bois dey do good, dem.dey dash their ogas money!!!
Man don't know how to handle that Chriskels intro,
na the only thing wey i see wey baffle am and he never know how to respond to that for now.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2023
See the werey that I am even engaging? It is not your fault sha! Your arindin father no send you go correct school dats why you find it extremely difficult to understand just two sentences.
Na Okoye flop in the two friendlies? Was Okoye not one of the best keeper in the dutch league? Baba ee ni arindin. Koniyee! Se oro pe talika bi Baba ni mii nii? Better go face your miserable life.
Amedino99:
I no see this same energy when Dem dey bash uzoho oo. Abi na because him no get fair skin #Darkskinmatterstoo. Your response no surprise me sha. No be today you start to dey move like arindin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2023
Itz Plenty by Burna boy blasting at half time (PSG VS uNITED WOMEN). Afrobeats to the World!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2023
Marjoribanks:
See the werey that I am even engaging? It is not your fault sha! Your arindin father no send you go correct school dats why you find it extremely difficult to understand just two sentences.
Na Okoye flop in the two friendlies? Was Okoye not one of the best keeper in the dutch league? Baba ee ni arindin. Koniyee! Se oro pe talika bi Baba ni mii nii? Better go face your miserable life.
me I no fit dey follow you swim inside mud. I get sense and better home training pass that level. You fit continue to dey cry Sha. No be today you dey do am.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
Amedino99:
me I no fit dey follow you swim inside mud. I get sense and better home training pass that level. You fit continue to dey cry Sha. No be today you dey do am.
You started the mud swim, young man by calling your father arindin! Itz good you decided to leave the mud and clean up. Good for you. If you decide to behave like a pig and enter the mud again I won't refrain from wiping your ass again! You hear?!! Take care!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2023
mostob:
Super Eagles can field Nnadozie and nobody would believe na female we carry put for post.

Even physicality-wise, Chiamaka sef nor small...

Only if FIFA would allow it.

I need to go check the rule book again with respect to gender. I trust no law should restrict us from borrowing a woman into the men's game naa... I dey come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
United equalized! Female footy don dey sweet me ooo! lol!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by villagereporter(m): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2023
[quote author=TheSuperNerd post=126458863]Keshi had Mikel and Moses. Mikel had just conquered Europe with Chelsea in 2012. I had belief in that team and in Keshi's tactical honesty and bravery to use the players right.

I wasn't on NL in 2013 but I was one of the few Nigerian fans and analysts who boldly predicted Nigeria to go all the way at Afcon 2013. Infact, for the game vs CIV, I was the only guy in med school who said we will win by a slim scoreline. No penalties. Everyone else was against me.

What I saw analytically in that team informed my decision alongside something else I cannot really explain. That instinctual knowing that you have about a team you are so EMOTIONALLY and religiously attached to. I felt it. I knew.

Ahead of Afcon 2023, I don't feel such because of Peseiro. I guess that doesn't make me a real fan then🤣🤣 If saying the truth doesn't make one seen as a real fan, then we are promoting delusional nonsense in here in the name of support.

I will always support the Super Eagles. No one here can ever fault me on that but I won't lie about what this team lacks or has. That's true support.

Sir emotions can be deceiving, but what I saw in 2013 SE is d determination and desire to etched their names in footprints of history and they did. Keshia then was tactically and 80% technically aware. But what I see in dis present SE is far more formidable than d 2013 set. Bar Uzohorror the team has already taken shape though, my two cents. And don’t forget perceptibility differs. Thanks
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by villagereporter(m): 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
[quote author=TheSuperNerd post=126459764]You literally said we didn't concede more than 3 shots on target combined from open play in the 2 friendlies. That is the stuff of lies and Delusions combined.

Bruv, you are the epitome of delusional. 😂😂😂

Why lying so much when it is clear this team has problems? Smh.

Bro, please let shield the sword, you and majoribanks are my favorites on dis platform. God bless you sir
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zuchyblink(m): 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
[quote author=villagereporter post=126483905][/quote]peseiro does not think out of the box, he does not experiment and he does not take risks. Peseiro is a below average coach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by caprikon: 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
The goalie situation shouldn't be really surprising. ...the longevity of the careers of the quality Keepers we've had often masked the lack of real depth/quality options...Can recall a short documentary on the dearth of quality goalies from Nigeria.. surprisingly after AFCON 2000...not so long after, Enyeama and Ejide came to the fore... Leukaemia only made us face this stark reality. If Ikeme didn't suffer that illness, these conversations wouldn't take place.

The NFF should be intentional about fixing the problem....focus on building the standard of our local league...cos European clubs do not typically scout goalies from Africa unlike other outfield positions.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Toylove: 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
Marjoribanks:
Agbalagba on a football space? So I should tolerate an insult from an ill mannered f...l. Did you read my post on Okoye and his response? If you do! You should getout of my mention!
This space is actually making me sorry for Nigeria. These are the leaders of tomorrow? Can't tolerate different opinion nor minor criticism? But will be the first to shout victim? Pathetic!
The guy did not even insult or how is what he said an insult, anyways ride on sir. We the leaders of tomorrow Dey learn from you sir

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by villagereporter(m): 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2023
[quote author=Mujtahida post=126461951]
Hahaha hahaha hahaha baba calm down na. I didn't disparage you in any way. I try as much as I can to be respectful in my engagements.

I even finished secondary school as a science student. Cleared my papers except math's which I always hated. Wrote jamb twice as a science student and scored 250 twice. Switched to study law two years after leaving secondary school and I studied the Art courses myself. Scored 311 in Jamb and was admitted to study law in ABU.

You be mature guy. Let's leave poto poto play for small small children.

Egbon ori yin wanbe ju. God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
If his reply wasn't an insult, how was mine an insult too? I am done with that convo!
Toylove:

The guy did not even insult or how is what he said an insult, anyways ride on sir. We the leaders of tomorrow Dey learn from you sir
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by villagereporter(m): 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
Mujtahida:

Hahaha hahaha I thank you for your kind words brotherly. We still putting our shift

Insha Allah it shall come to pass.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2023
That is my post on the Super Eagles goal keeping problems few days ago.
Toylove:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by villagereporter(m): 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2023
Marjoribanks:
Why not reply under my post then. If you want to talk to me write to me? Don't disrespect me by posting under a nonentity. My analysis is what I observe and see due to years of experience. If you can't see it move and don't disrespect it by mocking under another person post. Simple!

Baba mi you must be Scorpio or Leo d no nonsense individual. You are one of my favorites analysts on dis forum and it is people like you, we small boys follow, dere4,sir let us enjoy d presence of “hand-pushing”.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2023
Are you telling me his response to my harmless post is not insulting? Is that how you too were trained to respond to such post? You can choose to learn from whoever you like. Not my Bs!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
It was a little misunderstanding btw myself and Mujtahida (future SAN). We good! People like you will go far in life. You did your due diligence to understand watzup! Respect to you, my brother!!
villagereporter:

Baba mi you must be Scorpio or Leo d no nonsense individual. You are one of my favorites analysts on dis forum and it is people like you, we small boys follow, dere4,sir let us enjoy d presence of “hand-pushing”.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2023
Marjoribanks:
It was a little misunderstanding btw myself and Mujtahida (future SAN). We good! People like you will go far in life. You did your due diligence to understand watzup! Respect to you, my brother!!
We good brother mi. Thank you for your kind words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
villagereporter:

Insha Allah it shall come to pass.
I appreciate my man
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Toylove: 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
Marjoribanks:
That is my post on the Super Eagles goal keeping problems few days ago.
It is fine sir

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Toylove: 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2023
Omo
Nnadozie saved a penalty against last year semi finalist Wolfsburg to help her team qualify for the group stage of the UWCL and one bench warmer mumu they talk say “if e easy make oyinbo sign” am

There are levels to these things

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2023
Yessoo Baba mii
Mujtahida:

We good brother mi. Thank you for your kind words.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by villagereporter(m): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2023
Kog45:
Scout wey gave us poor goalkeepers we are still battling with….If Akpeyi No keep today na Ezenwa tomorrow and the next day na Uzoho and the next was Maduka from regional league,credit to Balogun and Ekong who knew they always having mediocre in goal post….time for our CBs to raise their games or else next Afcon would be worst….Abi no be the same Saudi Arabia our brother Mali beat 3-1 and some they write stories on how our team is taking shape based on São Tomé,Saudi Arabia and 10 man Mozambique.

Oga Mostob make you no vex I don tire

Sir every match has is own tactical and technical approach. The onus was on Mali to prove a point to Nigeria that “see your life” and they never disappointed but that doesn’t guarantee that they will beat SE if our path should cross. But one thing we should all acknowledged is dat there are one or two positives from d INT. FRNDLIES. Besides I av never seen any perfect team going to competition there must be clog in the wheels.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2023
You are welcome sir!!
Toylove:

It is fine sir
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Toylove: 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
My goalkeeper 🔥

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
villagereporter:

Sir every match has is own tactical and technical approach. The onus was on Mali to prove a point to Nigeria that “see your life” and they never disappointed but that doesn’t guarantee that they will beat SE if our path should cross. But one thing we should all acknowledged is dat there are one or two positives from d INT. FRNDLIES. Besides I av never seen any perfect team going to competition there must be clog in the wheels.
My man with Uzoho😆Mali will beat Nigeria…Uzoho don buy market for insulting Nigeria fans

(1) (2) (3) ... (15158) (15159) (15160) (15161) (15162) (15163) (15164) ... (16371) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joezinho, kennysville(m), komekn(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.