Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (15184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11689581 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15181) (15182) (15183) (15184) (15185) (15186) (15187) ... (16156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 9:24am On Oct 24, 2023
It's not looking good at all

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2023
ChrisKels:

I don't really understand what is wrong with some of you in here, and who are these 20 olodos that pressed the "like" button to this biased post?

How could you draw up such a formation that would have Victor Boniface in the starting eleven ahead of a player that plays in the most competitive league of the world?

Don't come to me with that "system that works and who is best suited" crap of a talk because to me what matters most is the league a player plays in. Boniface has no right being above Awoniyi in the pecking order because Boniface plays in the Bundesliga while Awoniyi plays in the EPL, so it should be Awoniyi in the starting eleven, not Boniface. 😑
what they re all about na creativity and dribble for midfield

Imagine suggesting that iwobi should be drifted to the flanks just to accommodate boniface in the middle/behind the striker? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Na some nonsense dem dey post here just to mk jpes accommodate all our forwards in the starting 11 just to impress them
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Barryseal: 9:43am On Oct 24, 2023
Amedino99:
It's not looking good at all
I tried to highlight this a few days ago with my discussion with Kog45.
That little triangle of the GK and 2 CBs is very weak and not championship worthy. It's just that simple.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:48am On Oct 24, 2023
daveP:
B.Sc Mathematics in the bag.
I'm Out!!! πŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜Ž
congrats man
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 9:57am On Oct 24, 2023
daveP:
I'm Out!!! πŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜Ž
Congratulations DaveP,as you are stepping out to the world,the glory of God will continue to go with you and his grace will never depart you IJN….Congratulations Mathematician.πŸ”’

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 9:59am On Oct 24, 2023
Barryseal:

I tried to highlight this a few days ago with my discussion with Kog45.
That little triangle of the GK and 2 CBs is very weak and not championship worthy. It's just that simple.
Yes Barryseal,it seems you are right though I was like we are free to go with what we have but now am having second thoughts based on what I saw yesterday
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 10:15am On Oct 24, 2023
jieta:
What you don't know you keep shut, stop embarrassing your self.

Actually it was a mistake on the part of Enyimba Secretary, , Innocent was Slotted Square Number 5, instead of his number 3, a mistake by their Secretary,

Already the numbers had be submitted to CAF, before the match, even his number jersey is there, but they cannot use it, hence that rushly done Jersey
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2023
daveP:
I'm Out!!! πŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜Ž
congratulations bro.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 10:20am On Oct 24, 2023
daveP:
I'm Out!!! πŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜Ž

Congrats bro

maths chaii me and that subject became Tom and Jerry for senior School

Abeg I dedicate Jagbanjantis by Sound Sultan ( bless his Soul, Sleep well Sultan) πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 10:21am On Oct 24, 2023
ChrisKels:

I don't really understand what is wrong with some of you in here, and who are these 20 olodos that pressed the "like" button to this biased post?

How could you draw up such a formation that would have Victor Boniface in the starting eleven ahead of a player that plays in the most competitive league of the world?

Don't come to me with that "system that works and who is best suited" crap of a talk because to me what matters most is the league a player plays in. Boniface has no right being above Awoniyi in the pecking order because Boniface plays in the Bundesliga while Awoniyi plays in the EPL, so it should be Awoniyi in the starting eleven, not Boniface. 😑
I thought pages back settled this debate.

We saw Osimhen/Awo running into each other,Boniface came in second half and we saw better Osimhen,meaning Boniface must be utilized behind Osimhen and if he is not available then Boniface behind Awo or Moffi.

Well,everything depends on Peseiro
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2023
do4luv14:

Actually it was a mistake on the part of Enyimba Secretary, , Innocent was Slotted Square Number 5, instead of his number 3, a mistake by their Secretary,

Already the numbers had be submitted to CAF, before the match, even his number jersey is there, but they cannot use it, hence that rushly done Jersey
Kanu Nwankwo should sit up
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 10:40am On Oct 24, 2023
Lol only TheSuperNerd, Danny and a few others can actually decipher the message that write up was trynna convey. grin

Emeka and Kog I hail una oo πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Pidginwhisper: 10:40am On Oct 24, 2023
daveP:
I'm Out!!! πŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜Ž
E dey always Muzz me if i see people wey actually study this Course. Like something wey i no even understand how it works right from secondary school days. If e don pass 1+1, i no dey do. Economics as a subject dey always sweet me till dem enter stage wey you go start to Calculate.

Congratulations baami. More wins

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 10:41am On Oct 24, 2023
ChrisKels:
Lol only TheSuperNerd, Danny and a few others can actually decipher the message that write up was trynna convey. grin

Emeka and Kog I hail una oo πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

U were throwing a subtle jibe to forgiveness

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 10:45am On Oct 24, 2023
elyte89:

U were throwing a subtle jibe to forgiveness

Na you know ooo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by villagereporter(m): 10:47am On Oct 24, 2023
AndSunGorilla

Spurs have Bassey to thank for the 2 goals they scored, he has been their best player so far, initiating moves for the two goals against Fulham.

Egbon, I saw what you did😎

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:56am On Oct 24, 2023
Some people still dey cry as I don expose dem hypocrisy. Bhuhahahahaha! grin

D thing pain dem no bi small. Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! E pain am. grin

I know your evil self will be wishing your fellow human to fail in other to once again expose your hypocrisy and pretentious attitude about your previous opinion held long before now. grin

Chaiiiiiiiiiii! Who go has bless no one can curse. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 11:06am On Oct 24, 2023
villagereporter:
AndSunGorilla

Spurs have Bassey to thank for the 2 goals they scored, he has been their best player so far, initiating moves for the two goals against Fulham.

Egbon, I saw what you did😎

On a serious note, it seems Bassey has a weak right foot and I think that caused the problems for him.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by villagereporter(m): 11:08am On Oct 24, 2023
=Bannedlargedx

Omeruo isn’t a better defender than bassey. If he was, he would had been at a better league and club.

Sir, if you are a basing your betterment of Bassey over Omeruo based on club they played for, then u av forgotten history. Uche okechukwu, Chidi Nwanu were playing at backwater leagues and they gave a good account of themselves.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by villagereporter(m): 11:20am On Oct 24, 2023
=ChrisKels

Sir, u ar not seeing dat they av different styles of play. One is static and d other a roamed.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 11:32am On Oct 24, 2023
villagereporter:
Sir, u ar not seeing dat they av different styles of play. One is static and d other a roamed.

How did you mean one is static and the other a roamer? If Osimhen is the static one, why not bench him for Awoniyi while Boniface roams, after all, the EPL is better than Serie A?

Or better yet, bench Boniface in order to play two static strikers with no one to roam. Oga you can not leave out your player that plays in the EPL just because you want a balance and a stable team. Don't tell me that please. 😑

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 11:36am On Oct 24, 2023
forgiveness:
Some people still dey cry as I don expose dem hypocrisy. Bhuhahahahaha! grin

D thing pain dem no bi small. Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! E pain am. grin

I know your evil self will be wishing your fellow human to fail in other to once again expose your hypocrisy and pretentious attitude about your previous opinion held long before now. grin

Chaiiiiiiiiiii! Who go has bless no one can curse. grin

iwo yi eku kekere jẹ ohun funny. maṣe yọ ara rẹ lẹnu, a yoo wa ọna lati gba fun u. hahaha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 11:58am On Oct 24, 2023
Kog45:
Kanu Nwankwo should sit up

But Sir he is not their secretary , And I don't think the mixed up is from his office too
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 11:58am On Oct 24, 2023
daveP:
I'm Out!!! πŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜Ž
Wow, congratulations bro.

Welcome to the world cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2023
do4luv14:

But Sir he is not their secretary , And I don't think the mixed up is from his office too

It is still this Nigerian non-callant attitude towards important issues. It is only a Nigerian club that such a thing can happen to. We are grossly very poor when it comes to administration. -And this also has affected the leadership of this country.

We just do things any how and expect things to automatically fall in place.

You cannot sow cassava and expect to reap "agbado"

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
ChrisKels:

iwo yi eku kekere jẹ ohun funny. maṣe yọ ara rẹ lẹnu, a yoo wa ọna lati gba fun u. hahaha

Chino......... Papi Come see ya padi ooo,

so you sabi Yoruba like dis
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
Icon4s:

It is still this Nigerian non-callant attitude towards important issues. It is only a Nigerian club that such a thing can happen to. We are grossly very poor when it comes to administration. -And this also has affected the leadership of this country.

We just do things any how and expect things to automatically fall in place.

You cannot sow casava and expect to reap "agbado"

True Sir, it's a general thingy with us in naija, ( the fire Bridget Approach )
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
Kog45:

We saw Osimhen/Awo running into each other,Boniface came in second half and we saw better Osimhen,meaning Boniface must be utilized behind Osimhen and if he is not available then Boniface behind Awo or Moffi.

Osimhen and Awoniyi are typical "number 9s". They both want to always be at the receiving end of the balls and that forward pairing will run into issues.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2023
do4luv14:

True Sir, it's a general thingy with us in naija, ( the fire Bridget Approach )

Exactly, lack of proper and early planning and at the end having to rush things to meet deadlines. Why can't this kind of mix-up happen in a European competition? We are our own problems in this country.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
Icon4s:

Wow, congratulations bro.

Welcome to the world cheesy
Gracias Boss. I really appreciate πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ

Pidginwhisper:
E dey always Muzz me if i see people wey actually study this Course. Like something wey i no even understand how it works right from secondary school days. If e don pass 1+1, i no dey do. Economics as a subject dey always sweet me till dem enter stage wey you go start to Calculate.

Congratulations baami. More wins
Thanks so much. I see calculus for Econs, i no believe. We sha help their life with Latex, mathlab, etc. Maths is sweet oπŸ₯²πŸ˜†

do4luv14:

Congrats bro

maths chaii me and that subject became Tom and Jerry for senior School

Abeg I dedicate Jagbanjantis by Sound Sultan ( bless his Soul, Sleep well Sultan) πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
As calculation kon be less than 25% nko? πŸ˜‚
Thanks boss.

Amedino99:
congratulations bro.
Thanks Chief!

Kog45:
Congratulations Dave P,as you are stepping out to the world,the glory of God will continue to go with you and his grace will never depart you IJN….Congratulations Mathematician.πŸ”’
Egbon, i dey loyal. Amin. Thanks πŸ™πŸΎ

charlesemeka85:
congrats man
Thanks Charles πŸ™ŒπŸΎ

chrisooblog:
Congratulations bro get out there and conquer the world cool
Yes o. Kaku no easy. Thanks boss

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Bannedlargedx2: 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
Kog45:

On paper, Boniface and osimehn are our 2 best players and it’s the responsibility of our coaches to find a way to play them simultaneously. Can you imagine Spain benching iniesta for xavi
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
do4luv14:

Sir,Kanu Nwankwo is the chairman and the secretary work under him,so both should be blamed for the mix up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15181) (15182) (15183) (15184) (15185) (15186) (15187) ... (16156) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kog45(m), joxxy01(m), Philosopher1979 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.