Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (15423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11841168 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15420) (15421) (15422) (15423) (15424) (15425) (15426) ... (16240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 5:36pm On Jan 10
Amedino99:
Supersports with a last minute goal. Afcon don set
I know say na movie dem de act before

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 6:01pm On Jan 10
Meliforme:
Passing skills refer to short passing, long passing, chipped passing, crossing. Eye tests and then every football website that analyse football and provide player stats has shown Ejuke to be involved defensively more than all of our wingers including Moses Simon. In the match against G.Bissau during the last AFCON tournament, i have never seen any of our wingers get involved defensively in the degree Ejuke got himself involved. Don't be ruled by just feelings, open your eyes. Study.
So all your insinuations and arguments were based on a single match, against Guinea Bissau? Issokay

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 6:02pm On Jan 10
Joebie:
Who choose to get distracted go collect.
grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10
zicky:
this their attire remember something Musa go sponsor sew for all of them.
Is that why they didn't take a proper measurement of Sadiq's head? grin

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Papi85: 6:07pm On Jan 10
zicky:
this their attire remember something Musa go sponsor sew for all of them.
I swear, e be like say na Musa tailor for Birnin Kebbi sew the clothes 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 6:44pm On Jan 10
If I am Osimhen I would remain in Napoli collecting that enormous wages and let my enemies choke to death!

He has done everything humanly possible to be honored (even allowing his teammates to take penalties he could/should have taken) but he keeps getting disrespected.

Fire for fire! Don't cow to no man!!

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel10: 6:49pm On Jan 10
Papi85:
I swear, e be like say na Musa tailor for Birnin Kebbi sew the clothes 🤣🤣🤣

E go shock you to see the money budgeted for that😎.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by comodo: 6:50pm On Jan 10
Kog45:
Peseiro went to Sokoto dey find wetin no lost cuz the thing dey inside his sokoto(trouser's pocket)

Stanley is not better than very young Christian Nwoke.....there is no way Nwoke would be in camp and Uzoho would be number one.

PS played a fast one by replacing Nwoke with Ojo. But na here we dey.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Starboytwo(m): 6:52pm On Jan 10
Baba be like wedding guest. grin

12 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lordofstrings: 7:17pm On Jan 10
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 7:30pm On Jan 10
I'm usually an advocate of peace but sometimes it's necessary to use bottle break craze comot for somebody head once in a while.

Shebi Maradona 'incarnate' don dey carry Napoli on him back since Osimhen no dey to drag MVP with am.

Marjoribanks:
If I am Osimhen I would remain in Napoli collecting that enormous wages and let my enemies choke to death!

He has done everything humanly possible to be honored (even allowing his teammates to take penalties he could/should have taken) but he keeps getting disrespected.

Fire for fire! Don't cow to no man!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 7:32pm On Jan 10
Was hearing Startimes don rush increase price thinking dem go get sole monopoly on the cable parole.

Amedino99:
Supersports with a last minute goal. Afcon don set

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 7:33pm On Jan 10
He won’t look out of place in Egypt

Starboytwo:
Baba be like wedding guest. grin

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by dijon: 7:34pm On Jan 10
I concur with you 100%. That man is a clown.
Imagine him saying his midfield was run off the park. Smh.
Kog45:
Peseiro went to Sokoto dey find wetin no lost cuz the thing dey inside his sokoto(trouser's pocket)

Stanley is not better than very young Christian Nwoke.....there is no way Nwoke would be in camp and Uzoho would be number one.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 7:54pm On Jan 10
Simon Moses has no idea how the chips are high for him this Afcon. It won't be business as usual. I expect he'll be conscious of this and deliver. The focus may be off him, but personally, i never forget. We go dey expect a much better performance than the last one. Same for Samu
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 7:55pm On Jan 10
Papi85:
iwobi and Lookman looking hot without that useless cap 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Osimhen hotter with the cap

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 8:38pm On Jan 10
South Africa drew Lesotho today. No tears!

Zimbabwe drew Rwanda away. Rwanda defeated South Africa 2 nil

South Africa defeated Morrocco. No tears.

Nigeria drew Lesotho. Tears.

Nigeria drew Zim away. Tears!

But Morroco that South Africa defeated and Senegal that needed 10 minutes extra time to defeat Niger and a last minutes controversial penalty to defeat Zim are favorites? Dey play!
Ivory Coast that labored to a 1 nil win over same Lesotho is a favorite too? Dey play!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Samueltemi337(m): 8:43pm On Jan 10
Marjoribanks:

But Morroco that South Africa defeated and Senegal that needed 10 minutes extra time to defeat Niger and a last minutes controversial penalty to defeat Zim are favorites? Dey play!
Ivory Coast that labored to a 1 nil win over same Lesotho is a favorite too? Dey play!
Nigeria is winning the cup

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:52pm On Jan 10
chrisooblog:
I'm usually an advocate of peace but sometimes it's necessary to use bottle break craze comot for somebody head once in a while.

Shebi Maradona 'incarnate' don dey carry Napoli on him back since Osimhen no dey to drag MVP with am.

. That their 3-0 loss to Torino sweet me die😂

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:56pm On Jan 10
Joebie:
He won’t look out of place in Egypt

How do you mean?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:01pm On Jan 10
Marjoribanks:

When was all these matches played? I hope they're of recent.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:11pm On Jan 10
Atalanta are currently engaging AC Milan in Coppa Italia. They surely need Lookman in a game like this.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 9:12pm On Jan 10
Kog45:
Osimhen hotter with the cap
He looks like a northerner... Alhaji Osimhen.

Iwobi and Ajayi rock the outfit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:17pm On Jan 10
Na BODMAS formula. make we reach AFCON proper
MetalJigsaw:
When was all these matches played? I hope they're of recent.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 10:40pm On Jan 10
MetalJigsaw:
Atalanta are currently engaging AC Milan in Coppa Italia. They surely need Lookman in a game like this.
They can come and play some of the minutes in Abidjan or he enters the game through VR grin

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joezinho: 3:06am On Jan 11
Please guys , make una dey try drop correct links to watch matches live for us when nor fit watch am.
Thanks guys.
Soar high eagles!!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Truidstarr: 8:11am On Jan 11
daveP:
Simon Moses has no idea how the chips are high for him this Afcon. It won't be business as usual. I expect he'll be conscious of this and deliver. The focus may be off him, but personally, i never forget. We go dey expect a much better performance than the last one. Same for Samu
Moses Simon is the most annoying SE player we have, he can’t just seem to do the simple things. One on one with the on rushing goal keeper, rather than chip the ball; he plays direct at the goal keeper. Misses a simple penalty. Out of 10 crosses from the wing… 9 are rubbish. He can dribble the whole field; yet his final ball leaves a lot to be desired.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 8:36am On Jan 11
Truidstarr:
Moses Simon is the most annoying SE player we have, he can’t just seem to do the simple things. One on one with the on rushing goal keeper, rather than chip the ball; he plays direct at the goal keeper. Misses a simple penalty. Out of 10 crosses from the wing… 9 are rubbish. He can dribble the whole field; yet his final ball leaves a lot to be desired.
Walai Oga Truid if Nantes sees this your post na to sue you o😂
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:38am On Jan 11
Truidstarr:
Wetin the guy do again? Im no dey try ni? You ingrates...

When last did Chukweze and Lookman have a good game in SE?

All the Lookamans and the Chukwezes wey get higher profile wey una pack full team u no see dem criticize. Have they not neen worse than him? Nawa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:42am On Jan 11
Joezinho:
Please guys , make una dey try drop correct links to watch matches live for us when nor fit watch am.
Thanks guys.
Soar high eagles!!
Download live sports App na. Or watch on your FB app.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Samueltemi337(m): 8:50am On Jan 11
Truidstarr:
Moses Simon is our best winger

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 8:52am On Jan 11
Marjoribanks:

Marjori,nobody is crying but facing the reality on the ground.....pls bring Morocco and Senegal scorecard from May 29,2022 till date and compare it with Super eagles.

This is Peseiro scorecard since he joined eagles.

P::16.
W::6
D::3
L::7
GF::31
GA::22
GD::+9

**16 goals against Sao Time.

Nigeria fans are very sensitive when it comes to super eagles and you can't tell me majority are fools for not having faith in the team.

Prior to Atlanta 96,we lost to Togo 3 nil in Lagos but fans were still hopeful and it came to pass.US 94 team lost almost all friendlies but fans didn't wrote the team off.

Super eagles under Peseiro is poor but as fans we are hopeful that things turn around in Afcon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15420) (15421) (15422) (15423) (15424) (15425) (15426) ... (16240) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.