Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,375 members, 7,868,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (1573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11972561 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) ... (16380) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
I don't give a hoot what you think. Trying to act mediator doesn't mean calling me rude.... If you don't call the others that started this whole nonsense rude then your judgment is super flawed. smiley

Not that I care anyway... But lemme set the records straight for the benefits of the readers.

I have said what I have said under the circumstances and I stand my ground. Lots of Silly peeps itching to have a go at TheSupernerd... lolll. like it will win them a medal or something...

Even on the Man Utd thread I was being called TheGoodJoe looolll... but did I respond to that or go there to make a scene... nope... I just ignored and dropped a statement here for TheGoodJoe to see. And he saw it and replied and we ended that.

Someone crossed the line by attacking my intelligence and personality and you expect me to be quiet? Even you will do worse Safari... I have not even used core invectives even and everyone is screaming... Hahahahahahahahaha... I don't go into deep dirty insults.... I know how to but I won't.... I throw jabs when I am jabbed also... I am not silly. cheesy

And the worst was bringing in My Mother... they were tired of having a go at me and turned to my Mum... like seriously? cheesy Isn't that the silliest move to make? A showcase of Lobotomized idiocy I tell you...

So all this Supernerd this, Supernerd that, is all folly to me... I know what I said and when I said them and I didn't bring in anyone's Mama.... and Ofcos Chrismario being the hypocrite he is, ignored his "friend's" remark about my mom and decided to have his own go at me... you saw the names calling he made which I ignored.

When I spoke in tough tones to PietroRico... for his display of foolishness on my mentions, TheGoodJoe called me and said what he said and I replied and sheathed my sword. I ignored PietroRico from then on. TheGoodJoe spoke to me because he knew I could be reasoned with. And he was right.... Even BascoVanVeli had quoted me much earlier yesterday I think. lol

But when Chrismario quoted his friend, he said nothing about Bringing my mother in... and he also admitted that Rico is his friend. Only explains why he had not the balls to correct the Attack on my mother... all he hypocritically said was "Calm down... bla bla bla"...

He said he hates insults but didn't address the insults meted out to my Mum. How silly and very hypocritical of him..... see why I cannot take him or anyone who stands with him seriously? Yeah... so that's it.

Bottomline... I am what I am and I know who I am and it matters not the rubbish some inconsequential buffoons say here about me. I am just laughing at it all... looolll

Those that know me well enough know there is a reason for what I did and why I had to place some silly people in their places. The last time this thread was invaded... we saw what happened...

I don't tolerate peeps with Nothing to contribute on The Super Eagles and Nigerian Football other than Ugliness and Degrading comments. It is the height of Foolishness, Mediocrity and backwardness... *The end*

safarigirl:
I neversaid you attacked his mother, i was generally referring to any attacks on parents and Piet crossed that line

And yes, thesupernerd, you are rude. You need to tone it down the way you go at people sometimes. I read your comments at times and I wonder if that's you or me...cuz, I know I go at people hard, but that's not you.

Supernerd provoked the insults and Pietrico lost his cool (despite claiming he wouldn't), Pietrico went on to attack someone's mama unnecessarily. Even me, no matter how vile I get, I keep people's mama out of my attacks.

The appropriate thing us for both of them to be banned for causing such trouble here. Semid4lyfe, if you are around, please go through TheSupernerd and Pietrico's posts. They're stinking up this thread
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
Chrismario:
What i hate most is adding insults to argument.
Tackle the topic only, it shows maturity.

I must say, dats y i like Gudjoe,Jo£bie, tb@b@,Iconz and host of others who argues with calmness not throwing punches because Mr. A don't agree with.

We mustn't agree at same thing at same time.

Make una take am eazy. Nwayo nwayo!
Look at how Sir Icon4s held his reserve some time ago when forgiveness(and I do like his eccentricities) went on rampage. My respect for him tripled that day.
An insult is either sustained or destroyed not by the disposition of the one who insults but by the disposition of the one who bears it. Make una take am easy. Politics and religion section is full of poto poto (and yours truly has rolled in it as Joebie can testify) but this thread is an oasis, a safe house from the bedlam on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by femianski: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
lolzz the words of a Zambian @ football association of Zambia page on facebook
last nyt i was dreaming dat zambia z at the world cup tournament 2018 in russia, at dat moment we were aving a crucial much facing Germany. b4 de game had strtd de germany players was warning Fashion,Mwepu and Daka. saying dat "u three u made our young ones cry at de under 20 world cup in 2017,so we'll do de same to u." u knw wht happened after de end of 90ms,germany was down by 2-0.nw de issue z dat if we can beat germany in my dreams wht can make us fail to beat nigeria in reality? wait for 7 october, story naishibikwafye akale ukulanda kuposafye neshita akamwenako ulya nalaba ishina katwishi mwebene mumwita ati nigeria, me i don't knw chicha.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
safarigirl:
I neversaid you attacked his mother, i was generally referring to any attacks on parents and Piet crossed that line

And yes, thesupernerd, you are rude. You need to tone it down the way you go at people sometimes. I read your comments at times and I wonder if that's you or me...cuz, I know I go at people hard, but that's not you.

Supernerd provoked the insults and Pietrico lost his cool (despite claiming he wouldn't), Pietrico went on to attack someone's mama unnecessarily. Even me, no matter how vile I get, I keep people's mama out of my attacks.

The appropriate thing us for both of them to be banned for causing such trouble here. Semid4lyfe, if you are around, please go through TheSupernerd and Pietrico's posts. They're stinking up this thread

brilliant, just brilliant. You have said it as it is, nothing more to add

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
English FA Forced Tammy Abraham To Issue Statement Denying Links With Nigeria – NFF

The statement issued by England youth international Tammy Abraham where he denied switching allegiance to Nigeria was inspired by the English FA.

Media aide to Amaju Pinick, the president of the President of the Nigeria Football (NFF) Callistus Ebare said time will tell if the forward who is on loan to Swansea City from Chelsea will play for Nigeria or England.

” We wish him (Tammy) well in his career with England, but from the tone of the statement, it’s clear to see that he was forced to do it by the English FA”, he told Owngoalnigeria.com

” Time will tell where he will end up, because the NFF never said his switch is a done deal. The statement from Pinnick was that the meeting over his switch of allegiance to Nigeria ended on a positive note.

” Tammy didn’t deny meeting with Pinnick, like I said earlier time will surely tell if he will play for England or Nigeria not the statement he was forced to release”. He concluded.

**Osas Mahawi

Source: http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/09/23/english-fa-forced-tammy-abraham-to-issue-statement-denying-links-with-nigeria-nff/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
Alert! Alert! Names calling alert! cheesy

Hope you can all see this one again... another Babylonian comment... if I put this one in his place too now, y'all will turn a blind eye to how it all began. But lemme let it pass because A Lion got no time for sheep. Lolll

Sorry about Rashford not making the list bro... maybe next time aiit... wink

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha @alert alert. Supernerd oooo.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
Mujtahida:

Look at how Sir Icon4s held his reserve some time ago when forgiveness(and I do like his eccentricities) went on rampage. My respect for him tripled that day.
An insult is either sustained or destroyed not by the disposition of the one who insults but by the disposition of the one who bears it. Make una take am easy. Politics and religion section is full of poto poto (and yours truly has rolled in it as Joebie can testify) but this thread is an oasis, a safe house from the bedlam on nairaland.

Nop,,,,i didn't insult Joebie, neither did he.
We had an argument, we called no bad names against each other, please kindly go back yesterday and read through, I'm ready to apologize if you find one
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
Shooting Stars Wonder-Boy Sunday Faleye On Trial In Denmark With Nordsjaelland

Relegated Nigeria Professional Football League side Shooting Stars of Ibadan are on the verge of losing the services of one of their stars of last season Sunday Faleye.

Faleye is currently in Denmark for trials with top division side Nordsjaelland with the permission of the club according to the spokesman of the team fondly called Oluyole Warriors.

” He (Faleye) is in Denmark for trials with the team that are currently top of the league that is Nordsjaelland. We (Shooting Stars) permitted him to try his luck with them”, the club spokesman told Owngoalnigeria.com.

Last season Faleye was one of the enterprising forward in the NPFL where his pace, tricks, dribbles and finishing abilities caught the eye in what was his debut season as a professional football.

FC Nordsjaelland will watch him at close quarters in four friendly games before a decision will be made on his potential signing or not. Comfortable as a winger or forward, he also proved his versatility by playing as the lone forward for his team in the second half of the NPFL.

**Daniel Martins

Source: http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/09/23/shooting-stars-wonder-boy-sunday-faleye-on-trial-in-denmark-with-nordsjaelland/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
Danielnino00:
Folks,should Moses Simon and Iwobi stay fit and maintain their form till match day, who would u like to start on the flank??
Iwobi was washed out on the left flank against SA. I prefer Iwobi playing from the middle for us as AMF but then again Mikel holds forte there
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by junnyjake(m): 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
2017 WAFU Nations Cup: Nigeria goalie Ikechukwu Ezenwa targets clean sheet in final against Ghana

Source: http://mobile.ghanasoccernet.com/2017-wafu-nations-cup-nigeria-goalie-ikechukwu-ezenwa-target-clean-sheet-in-final-against-ghana

Ezenwa looks funny here.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ohhhhh... Hahahahahahahahaha.... Someone finally sees this... awwwwwwn...

Well that was Chrismario doing names calling and me ignoring.... dazall cheesy

Mujtahida:
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha @alert alert. Supernerd oooo.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
Supernerd, you re funny indeed. You can do more than basketmouth.

Read back or i can help you if you re lazy to go back.

Below two pictures was earlier posts calming you guys.

Stop your childish and provoking lies

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by solonnachi: 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
Opponents watch

Zambia FA President Kamanga: Why Chipolopolo Will Beat Nigeria In Uyo
By Kayode Ogundare

Football Association of Zambia (FAZ) president, Andrew Kamanga has revealed that the driving force behind his country’s quest to reach the 2018 FIFA World Cup is the fact that it would be their first ever appearance at the Mundial and that the Chipolopolo are motivated to beat the Super Eagles when both teams clash in Uyo on October 7, according to FazFootball.com.

Kamanga said Zambia is drawing motivation from being the only team in Group B that had never been to the World Cup.

“We are putting in every effort to make sure that this team is adequately prepared as we face Nigeria, which for me is the do or die game whoever wins that game will be assured of going to Russia 2018,” he said.

“But most interestingly in this group, we are the only ones who have never been to the World Cup, but with the favour we continue to draw on we should be able to qualify, come November because we have the advantage of playing already eliminated Cameroun in the final round.”

The FAZ Supremo is also unshaken in his belief that the Chipolopolo are capable of beating the Super Eagles at the Godswill Akpabio International Stadium which the Nigerians have turned into a sort of fortress in the World Cup race after 3-1 and 4-0 wins over Algeria and Cameroon respectively.

He added: “The must-win game is Nigeria, and I think our team has demonstrated the capacity to win away from home.”

The Super Eagles top Group B with 10 points, three more than Zambia and a win in uyo will hand the World Cup ticket to Nigeria while any other outcome will take the fight to the final day of the qualifiers when Nigeria will travel to Algeria while Zambia play at home to Cameroon.

Source: https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/zambia-fa-president-kamanga-why-chipolopolo-will-beat-nigeria-in-uyo/

The Zambian's think that talk is CHEAP
They think they've sown and now time REAP
But when the Super Eagles pile goals on them like HEAP
They'll take to their feet, run and LEAP!!!

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by solonnachi: 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
Opponents watch

Zambia FA President Kamanga: Why Chipolopolo Will Beat Nigeria In Uyo
By Kayode Ogundare

Football Association of Zambia (FAZ) president, Andrew Kamanga has revealed that the driving force behind his country’s quest to reach the 2018 FIFA World Cup is the fact that it would be their first ever appearance at the Mundial and that the Chipolopolo are motivated to beat the Super Eagles when both teams clash in Uyo on October 7, according to FazFootball.com.

Kamanga said Zambia is drawing motivation from being the only team in Group B that had never been to the World Cup.

“We are putting in every effort to make sure that this team is adequately prepared as we face Nigeria, which for me is the do or die game whoever wins that game will be assured of going to Russia 2018,” he said.

“But most interestingly in this group, we are the only ones who have never been to the World Cup, but with the favour we continue to draw on we should be able to qualify, come November because we have the advantage of playing already eliminated Cameroun in the final round.”

The FAZ Supremo is also unshaken in his belief that the Chipolopolo are capable of beating the Super Eagles at the Godswill Akpabio International Stadium which the Nigerians have turned into a sort of fortress in the World Cup race after 3-1 and 4-0 wins over Algeria and Cameroon respectively.

He added: “The must-win game is Nigeria, and I think our team has demonstrated the capacity to win away from home.”

The Super Eagles top Group B with 10 points, three more than Zambia and a win in uyo will hand the World Cup ticket to Nigeria while any other outcome will take the fight to the final day of the qualifiers when Nigeria will travel to Algeria while Zambia play at home to Cameroon.

Source: https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/zambia-fa-president-kamanga-why-chipolopolo-will-beat-nigeria-in-uyo/

They think they've sown and now time to REAP

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
Chrismario:

Nop,,,,i didn't insult Joebie, neither did he.
We had an argument, we called no bad names against each other, please kindly go back yesterday and read through, I'm ready to apologize if you find one
You misunderstand me. I am not saying you called Joebie names. I can't even recall ever seeing you and Joebie trade words. I mean that on the politics section I have indulged in trading of insults and invectives of which Joebie knows but this thread should as much as possible not go that way.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
Mujtahida:

You misunderstand me. I am not saying you called Joebie names. I can't even recall ever seeing you and Joebie trade words. I mean that on the politics section I have indulged in trading of insults and invectives of which Joebie knows but this thread should as much as possible not go that way.

My bad.
I got u wrong

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
Chrismario:
Supernerd, you re funny indeed. You can do more than basketmouth.

Read back or i can help you if you re lazy to go back.

Below two pictures was earlier posts calming you guys.

Stop your childish and provoking lies
Leave off this thing Mario. You hear. One doesn't come to separate a fight and then starts fighting. It's been long you talked football. Talk football and let this thing fizzle out. Notice how the regulars have stayed off? Perhaps it's due to how muddied the waters here have become. Zambia is breathing down our neck. So there's much to talk about there.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
But, thinking about it, to what extent should minutes/goal be used in judging?

A player can stay on the bench and for the same period another plays but doesn't score, at the end of the period, the player on the bench will appear 'better' assuming both had comparable mins/goal before said period.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
EmmGee:

As you brought up pay.
I learnt that gombe united players are paid atleast 120k per month.
I was told its 170k. But i said atleast coz i didn't confirm.

But that doesn't stop them from playing rubbish into second relegation in a row

Sorry for late reply.

1 thousand dollars per month only. grin

Anyways, Nigerian league na comedy. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
solonnachi:

They think they've sown and now time to REAP
The best way to silence them is to defeat them. Though I want the SE to wreck them a la first leg cameroun but even 1nil (which I hate because of the pressure it puts me under) will be good enough plus parking the bus
Winks at goodjoe

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
Mujtahida:

Leave off this thing Mario. You hear. One doesn't come to separate a fight and then starts fighting. It's been long you talked football. Talk football and let this thing fizzle out. Notice how the regulars have stayed off? Perhaps it's due to how muddied the waters here have become. Zambia is breathing down our neck. So there's much to talk about there.

Aiit bro.
I fall hand shaa cheesy
Lets move on
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
Chrismario:

Aiit bro. I fall hand shaa cheesy Lets move on
You didn't fall hand. Not at all. Just move on. Cheers
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
Our world cup qualification holds the key to so much. We must qualify ooo so that our upward movement will not slide. There's also the financial side, the buzz, the issue of exposure of our players like Balogun, Ekong etc for better club deals. Even many of this foreign born will find us more attractive and pledge their allegiance to the SE (though I don't support monkey work, Baboon chop)
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
goldfish80:

What happened in the 80's? Was the league televised live on tv? What was the enumeration like? How about sponsorship? How much did the winners of the league take home?
You just want a banter.

Sorry for late reply. Very busy and phone problem.

From 70s to early 90s the lipsrsealed league was better.

When was the English premier league first televised? grin

How many European leagues were televised in the 80s? grin

How many European leagues had sponsorship in the 80s? grin

How much were the winners of those European leagues paid? grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
somehow:
And so? Wetin conern 80s with the level of the league now? 85% of NPFL clubs didn't own this season and I can give it to you that 80% of the 20 clubs in NPFL will beat all clubs in both countries hands down. Forget the past, its improved (talking from physical experience and as someone that's a stakeholder in the league/also watch live matches.).

Sorry for late reply.

The difference is like sleep and death.

Dilapidated infrastructures, boring football, talent drain, poor officiating, empty stadiums, unstable teams( sacking of all players at once), poor transportation organization, etc are the order of the day now.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
Mujtahida:
Our world cup qualification holds the key to so much. We must qualify ooo so that our upward movement will not slide. There's also the financial side, the buzz, the issue of exposure of our players like Balogun, Ekong etc for better club deals. Even many of this foreign born will find us more attractive and pledge their allegiance to the SE (though I don't support monkey work, Baboon chop)

I wanna ask, apart from copper, wich iron is stronger than copper,
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
Football is more than what you listed, having nice infrastructures doesn't make your league better, Chinese league is blessed with great infrastructures, does it make it better than Russian league? Their infrastructure is better of than most leagues in Europe, yet doesn't make their league better. Like I said, which club from the countries you listed can beat any of our top 5? You can't find any NPFL club that sacks all players at once. Stop using past incidence to judge the league. Do you even know the minimum salary paid to players in the league? Infact what exactly do you know about the NPFL?
forgiveness:

Sorry for late reply.

The difference is like sleep and death.

Dilapidated infrastructures, boring football, talent drain, poor officiating, empty stadiums, unstable teams( sacking of all players at once), poor transportation organization, etc are the order of the day now.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
do4luv14:

I wanna ask, apart from copper, wich iron is stronger than copper,
Copper has very high tensile strength. Brass(not a pure element if my secondary school science still serves me well) is very strong too but I'm not sure if it's stronger than copper. Don't mind those chipolopolo, they will see poto poto that day.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
komekn:
No

I agree with you wholeheartedly.

The difference between succes and failure is how you approach setbacks. Failure or a setback can be the prelude to great success. Falling down is not the problem it's how you get up.

DILIGENCE not skill and talent will see you through.

There is a Proverb that seems paradoxical which is Provided.12:27.

The lazy man does not roast what he took in hunting,
But diligence is man’s precious possession.

When you consider how long it may take a hunter to get one Animal then after all that all night toil, in the end he does not eat what he captured, it seems incomprehensible. Then the Bible calls him Lazy, it's not just a literal meaning. But it's food for thought for the wise, I'll not go further.

So much wisdom in your comment. It is like a gold mine of wisdom. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
Mujtahida:

Copper has very high tensile strength. Brass(not a pure element if my secondary school science still serves me well) is very strong too but I'm not sure if it's stronger than copper. Don't mind those chipolopolo, they will see poto poto that day.

their mouth don too big,

my prayer is injury free games to our SE regulars, today and 2marrow
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
I don't give a hoot what you think. Trying to act mediator doesn't mean calling me rude.... If you don't call the others that started this whole nonsense rude then your judgment is super flawed. smiley

Not that I care anyway... But lemme set the records straight for the benefits of the readers.

I have said what I have said under the circumstances and I stand my ground. Lots of Silly peeps itching to have a go at TheSupernerd... lolll. like it will win them a medal or something...

Even on the Man Utd thread I was being called TheGoodJoe looolll... but did I respond to that or go there to make a scene... nope... I just ignored and dropped a statement here for TheGoodJoe to see. And he saw it and replied and we ended that.

Someone crossed the line by attacking my intelligence and personality and you expect me to be quiet? Even you will do worse Safari... I have not even used core invectives even and everyone is screaming... Hahahahahahahahaha... I don't go into deep dirty insults.... I know how to but I won't.... I throw jabs when I am jabbed also... I am not silly. cheesy

And the worst was bringing in My Mother... they were tired of having a go at me and turned to my Mum... like seriously? cheesy Isn't that the silliest move to make? A showcase of Lobotomized idiocy I tell you...

So all this Supernerd this, Supernerd that, is all folly to me... I know what I said and when I said them and I didn't bring in anyone's Mama.... and Ofcos Chrismario being the hypocrite he is, ignored his "friend's" remark about my mom and decided to have his own go at me... you saw the names calling he made which I ignored.

When I spoke in tough tones to PietroRico... for his display of foolishness on my mentions, TheGoodJoe called me and said what he said and I replied and sheathed my sword. I ignored PietroRico from then on. TheGoodJoe spoke to me because he knew I could be reasoned with. And he was right.... Even BascoVanVeli had quoted me much earlier yesterday I think. lol

But when Chrismario quoted his friend, he said nothing about Bringing my mother in... and he also admitted that Rico is his friend. Only explains why he had not the balls to correct the Attack on my mother... all he hypocritically said was "Calm down... bla bla bla"...

He said he hates insults but didn't address the insults meted out to my Mum. How silly and very hypocritical of him..... see why I cannot take him or anyone who stands with him seriously? Yeah... so that's it.

Bottomline... I am what I am and I know who I am and it matters not the rubbish some inconsequential buffoons say here about me. I am just laughing at it all... looolll

Those that know me well enough know there is a reason for what I did and why I had to place some silly people in their places. The last time this thread was invaded... we saw what happened...

I don't tolerate peeps with Nothing to contribute on The Super Eagles and Nigerian Football other than Ugliness and Degrading comments. It is the height of Foolishness, Mediocrity and backwardness... *The end*

I was not saying it for you to give a hoot, you have never given a hoot what anyone said because if you had, you would have stopped attacking people and dropping petty jabs a long time ago. At least three people have warned you both to stop, but you seem to abhor any opinion that does not exalt you and yours.

You should not be this easy to rile up, you're becoming even more predictable than I am. Stop making yourself an easy target and stop writing epistles that NOBODY GIVES A SH*T ABOUT.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
Elders in the hauz, what's the status of our players , I means our players that played against cameroun, I pray no injury problem Amen,

beside Moses is in action , I decree him injury free game AMEN

(1) (2) (3) ... (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) ... (16380) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: charlesemeka85(m), Franktom247(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.