Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (16195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11928657 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16192) (16193) (16194) (16195) (16196) (16197) (16198) ... (16335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:39pm On May 21
ChrisKels:

Choi!!! Congrats man.

Now, begin think and reason like a man. Before you write or say something, you premeditate because you are now a man and will be a dad soon.
aturu 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bro nothing pass God’s time. Atleast I’m happy that the wait is over
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 5:39pm On May 21
Odunayaw:
We go fight if you remove hand from him blokos! grin

grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 5:41pm On May 21
charlesemeka85:
aturu 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bro nothing pass God’s time. Atleast I’m happy that the wait is over

God bless you and your home bro. 🙏

Carry your legs inside oo, no go dey look all those beauties wey full Owerri dey find who dem go liquidate.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:43pm On May 21
ChrisKels:

God bless you and your home bro. 🙏

Carry your legs inside oo, no go dey look all those beauties wey full Owerri dey find who dem go liquidate.
Tnks nwanne. Baba girls here aren’t smiling

Moreover they hv nothing to offer just pussy. I tried a lot come even tire 🤣🤣🤣

U go see babe wey fine but wen u bring am close u go find out na fire wey devil bring ur side to burn u
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:49pm On May 21
Nottingham Forest have announced that they have exercised a one-year extension option in Ola Aina's contract, ensuring the talented full-back will remain at the club for another season.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 5:49pm On May 21
charlesemeka85:
Tnks nwanne. Baba girls here aren’t smiling

Moreover they hv nothing to offer just pussy. I tried a lot come even tire 🤣🤣🤣

U go babe wey fine but wen u bring am close u go find out na fire wey devil bring ur side to burn u

Nwanne my eyes dun see things. Too many beautiful girls but none has those qualities you will want in a woman as wife. All these girls born from 1998 up, nwanne, 90percent of them have nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:52pm On May 21
ChrisKels:

Nwanne my eyes dun see things. Too many beautiful girls but none has those qualities you will want in a woman as wife. All these girls born from 1998 up, nwanne, 90percent of them have nothing to offer.
I tell u say I find wife tire. I almost enter depression. It got worst that I totally gave up bro

This generation person wey God bless with a good wife no knw wetin God do for am🤣🤣🤣
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 6:04pm On May 21
charlesemeka85:
I tell u say I find wife tire. I almost enter depression. It got worst that I totally gave up bro

This generation person wey God bless with a good wife no knw wetin God do for am🤣🤣🤣

Ike gwuru 😂🤣😂

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 6:28pm On May 21
ChrisKels:

Same thing I just told one lady

Women full everywhere but wives few.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 6:31pm On May 21
humility33:

Same thing I just told one lady

Women full everywhere but wives few.

very few bro

I see wii 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Darell2002(f): 6:49pm On May 21
Nor be that boy way dem catch dey beg 2k for twitter dey talk say person nor fit near he circle grin

A circle for beggars or what grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by cromz(m): 6:55pm On May 21
Mk we invite this Tobias lawal guy let’s see what he has to offer
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 7:13pm On May 21
cromz:
I don’t think he is eligible for us anymore
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kennysville(m): 7:15pm On May 21
komekn:

First of all nobody is over exaggerating in delusional blindness about any player that is Nigerian origin in England.

You are a bigoted hypocrite steeped in crass double standard.

Tell me one🥺 Nigerian origin player in the UK that has done nothing beyond youth football ⚽in the past 8 years, that ANYBODY talks about here ❓

He gets into according to you team of the week "severally" whatever that means. That narrative has been never ending even when he was in the poor level Segunda Division.

He is so good according to you not one better club had put in a substantive bid for him in 8 years. Arsenal had to beg clubs to take him for free as a favour.

Now tell me one, not two Nigerian origin player in England with such an abysmal mediocrity record of football that ANYBOY has mentioned here.

The players I have mentioned in the past and I am talking 4 years ago, I have not mentioned because they are not good enough 😕. However, shockingly they are all doing much better than him.

Nwakali will not get into English League one, he is that poor.

It's an absolute disgraceful disservice to this forum 😞 and to all Nigerian players across Europe 🌍 who are striving for recognition when all we do is Nwakali hype and over hype.

We are supposed to be looking at emerging outstanding talented players across Europe in top leagues who can bring values to the SE. Not over hyped historical 😲 never do wells like Nwakali.

Some of you typify the Nigerian mentality of recycling dead geriatric criminal corrupt politicians and calling them saints. That's what you are doing with Nwakali.

Imagine the arrant nonsensical proposition that he the only midfielder with the skill to pass long ball, utter madness.

I no even know say u don reply. U see say I correct? Dem don press ur mumu button u don come out. Grow up dude. And stop sounding like a broken record. Oh and while you are at it also learn a few fresh rants. Enough of emotive bias sentiment and bigot. Find new english

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 7:17pm On May 21
Chelsea don sack Pochetino 🤦‍♀️
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 9:24pm On May 21
charlesemeka85:
Chelsea don sack Pochetino 🤦‍♀️

Amunike should try out his luck, coz I believe he has the CV to knock off others and get the job.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:08pm On May 21
charlesemeka85:
I don’t think he is eligible for us anymore

He is.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zicky(m): 10:22pm On May 21
TheGoodJoe:
I don't know if you saw this compilation of a Kelechi Nwakali display. It was amazing and I hope he gets things right soon.

https://twitter.com/EaglesTrackerNG/status/1785407138015105305?t=LLc809oz6kjyJTTN2sTPpw&s=19

cc: TheSuperNerd
the super eagles needs this profile of midfielder.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:34pm On May 21
Oasis007:

Amunike should try out his luck, coz I believe he has the CV to knock off others and get the job.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 11:36pm On May 21
Charles check well because i know say that your wife to be na Nwakali admirer o.

charlesemeka85:
I Dey marry soon oooo

I don even go introduction na when I return frm my trip I Dey go collect list so hopefully by first week of next month I don run the traditional rites matter.

She no Dey here so wen she return for august we go run court and trad wedding

She is frm Ehime Mbano lol

Technically I’m off the market 🤣

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 11:38pm On May 21
Peseiro don fit find work for Africa?

Oasis007:

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 1:47am On May 22
Amedino99:
don't you think adebayo in everton talk is too premature? Counting eggs before they hatch.

First of all there is huge difference.

Sean Dyche has made a public and official request for Everton to buy him, it's t been widely reported.

It's not completely conclusive because Everton may have to battle with other clubs who may also want Adebayo.

That not withstanding, as it stands and depending if Luton are willing to sell , it's now at negotiation and valuation stage. Everton will test the resolve of Luton with 💶💶💶💶.

So it's not just mere newspaper 📰 talk and media speculation.

You can add a bit of common sense, Everton don't have the money 🤑 to buy £100 million striker. And so Elijah would be right in their price and affordability bracket. In addition he exactly the kind of physically imposing striker that Sean Dyche want's at Everton.

Finally, if you're notice I quoted from Goodison news which is not sponsored by the club but heavily linked.

So nonsensical comparison and claims of hypocrisy are just that a load of codswallop and balderdash.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 1:51am On May 22
kennysville:

I no even know say u don reply. U see say I correct? Dem don press ur mumu button u don come out. Grow up dude. And stop sounding like a broken record. Oh and while you are at it also learn a few fresh rants. Enough of emotive bias sentiment and bigot. Find new english

Maybe 🤔 you need to go back 🔙 to school as you lack expression and comprehension.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 1:55am On May 22
mostob:
Elijah Adebayo generating interest from Everton. Na mere interest o...Dem never sign am o. Our residential Southgate don dey predict doom for Osimhen already.

Who has and or is predicting doom for VO not seen 🙈 one post to suggest that yet.

Unless you have made that claim against VO.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by comodo: 3:12am On May 22
Where is our List?? Another hanky panky don start?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by PDPGuy: 3:25am On May 22
Oasis007:

🤣🤣
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Truidstarr: 6:02am On May 22
cromz:
He is not even good enough for 3rd choice goalkeeper.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Truidstarr: 6:03am On May 22
charlesemeka85:

congratulations in advance brother. Wish you all the blessings of married life.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Truidstarr: 6:06am On May 22
Finidi George is a living legend amongst Ajax fans. Just watched a Dutch movie where his goal against Bayern Munich in the champions league was mentioned with adulation by the fans of Ajax.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 6:17am On May 22
komekn:

First of all there is huge difference.

Sean Dyche has made a public and official request for Everton to buy him, it's t been widely reported.

It's not completely conclusive because Everton may have to battle with other clubs who may also want Adebayo.

That not withstanding, as it stands and depending if Luton are willing to sell , it's now at negotiation and valuation stage. Everton will test the resolve of Luton with 💶💶💶💶.

So it's not just mere newspaper 📰 talk and media speculation.

You can add a bit of common sense, Everton don't have the money 🤑 to buy £100 million striker. And so Elijah would be right in their price and affordability bracket. In addition he exactly the kind of physically imposing striker that Sean Dyche want's at Everton.

Finally, if you're notice I quoted from Goodison news which is not sponsored by the club but heavily linked.

So nonsensical comparison and claims of hypocrisy are just that a load of codswallop and balderdash.

dyche has never made a public declaration that he wants to sign adebayo, it's basically newspaper 'exclusive' talk and It's funny you used the "widely reported news" angle for adebayo but you called osimhen to psg "counting the eggs before they hatched" and kelechi to Aston villa links " spurious". I know what you are.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kennysville(m): 6:48am On May 22
komekn:

Maybe 🤔 you need to go back 🔙 to school as you lack expression and comprehension.

Find something new to talk abeg ... shift make we see road. Better people dey wey I wan chat to
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 8:28am On May 22
ChrisKels:

What a sweet take because he was born in England, but below is your response to a similar transfer link concerning a player born in Lagos.

You are such a stinking hypocritical b.s.t

Bigoted hypocrite steeped in delusional blindness now over bloated with your constant eating 😔 of bitter leaf 🌿 soup with stale fish and infested bush meat 🍖.

You have a log 🪵 of wood in your eyes 👀 and you are trying to take out the sand ⏳ in some one else's eye 👁️

You are making a comparison of Adebayo transfer to Everton and VO to PSG.

Sean Dyche Manager of Everton has come out in the public domain to say he wants Elijah Adebayo that is official and widely reported.

Please show where Luis Enrique has specifically made a public demand that PSG buy VO ❓❓❓

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16192) (16193) (16194) (16195) (16196) (16197) (16198) ... (16335) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: elyte89, Odunayaw(m), do4luv14(m), charlesemeka85(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.