Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (1680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11875059 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) ... (16251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
junnyjake:

Wow, what a way to learn.

Perhaps, I should hook up with one Latina in a way to Improve my Spanish. cheesygringringrin
I love Spanish. Started learning it with the duolingo app but dropped off. Of all foreign languages it's my number one. I love the fact that every vowel gets to be pronounced unlike French which I don't like at all. I think judging from movies I might like Russian too. I like the accent of Spanish and Russian guys.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
Joebie:
One thing we know for sure is Shehu is the undisputed SE right back of choice at the moment.
If Aina will replicate his club performance here, only time will tell.
Talking about him benching Shehu right now, Rohr will have to notice the overwhelming advantage Aina has over Shehu IN CAMP to make such a decision.
I'd rather have Aina play as a Left Back, as long as he SHOWS he is better than Echiejile there.

That Torunigha, is he a left back?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Daejoyoung: 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
Slimydude49:
This one moses is feeling too big and indispensable.. I'm not too cool with it.. Punctuality is an integral part of discipline.. Match day and on Saturday and he's yet to resume camp by Wednesday morning
Moses arrived about an hour ago.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
Chipolopolo have broken camp and they are off to Nigeria where Patson Daka is expected to join them

Omo sleuth work go sweet ooo. Football 007
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
Expect a crew to start shading Moses Left if he starts poor on saturday.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
Yes he is

Mujtahida:

That Torunigha, is he a left back?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
daveP:
I Consider them great team players, but position wise, na! Exception for Ambrose, however overlapping he was.

Yisa Shofoluwe. Maroc 88 was his hit tournament.

He IMO introduced the Modern day wings back play.
But he also had his lapses of gaps behind which is typical of most over-lapping Full backs.

But to say no one has ever replaced him perfectly is not true.

Eguavoen was what Shofoluwe was not and vice versa.
Eguavoen for Eg was not as mobile as Shofuluwe but his covering of his portion of the pitch was excellent.

Chidi Odiah did both the overlapping and marking quite well. He IMO was the last real RB we had in the Super Eagles.

Efe Ambrose was not a natural RB as you know, however he did creditably well in that position, combining well with the attackers and also covering his own portion of the pitch. He alongside Shofoluwe, Eguavoen and Odiah belong to our class of best RBs.

There was also Gbenga Okunowo. He started as a midfielder but got converted to a RB. He also was very mobile as a RB. Played for Barcelona at one time but fizzled out so quickly.

Mubi Oparaku had size issue else he would have made a wonderful RB.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
Famocious:
Victor Moses is now in camp...
Full House.
@VictorMoses has arrived in camp.
#SoarSuperEagles.

Photo credit: Owngoal Nigeria
grin grin Vic Moses resemble one egede guy for my school grin grin

Welcome aboard our future AFPOTY cool cool
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
OPPONENT WATCH

Zambia Arrive Abuja, Team To Depart For Uyo Tomorrow
October 4, 2017013

The senior national team of Zambia popularly call the Chipolopolo arrived Abuja, the capital of Nigeria earlier today ahead of their World Cup 2018 Qualifiers clash against Nigeria ‎at the Godswill Akpabio Stadium in Uyo.

They will spend the night in Abuja, where they will be lodged at the prestigious Bolton White Hotel ahead of their journey to Uyo, Akwa Ibom state venue of the game.

Zambia need at least a draw to keep their hope of qualifying for next year World Cup alive after back to back win over Algeria during the last round of games.

Nigeria who are leading the group need a win to gain an unassailable lead with a game to spare, and they will be gunning for victory over Zambia like they need in their first qualifiers in Ndola.

The Super Eagles triumphed 2-1 in Ndola with goals from Kelechi Iheanacho and Alex Iwobi, but Zambia have recovered from the loss and are now the only team in the group with a chance of overhauling Nigeria.

Ade Emmanuel
--OGN
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lakesidepapa(m): 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
Joebie:
I took German classes but at a time I had lost interest in the language. I used to study "Teach Yourself German" when I was about age 9 or so.

My brother! German is very tight, I collected and used a text book from a friend who studied it at Goethe institute in Lagos for self education way back 2014, I knw the basic with book.

The best teaching is interacting with someone who can speak and write in it.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
junnyjake:

When it comes to Onazi this time, we need not cry sentiments.

Is Ndidi more likely to score from range than Onazi? Yes, absolutely.

Agree with him on that and forget about his past stand on Onazi hereby prolonging the argument.

Onazi was poor against SA, fact! And in fact I blame him for the 2nd goal. He's had some great games for SE, and he's still valuable to the team. Finish.

Chai!!! Onazi u have suffered.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
Joebie:
Yes he is

If we can get him I go like am. Germans have very solid defending philosophy which I believe he must have imbibed. So that he can compete with Echiejile and let Aina do battle with Shehu. I guess that leaves out Ebuehi. If we strengthen that defence, get one or two more sharp attackers and a good substitute for Mikel Omo ball go sweet die!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Daejoyoung: 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
lakesidepapa:

My brother! German is very tight, I collected and used a text book from a friend who studied it at Goethe institute in Lagos for self education way back 2014, I knw the basic with book.

Exactly, not all these A1, A2, nonsense.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
lakesidepapa:

That's why I couldn't do well with the duolingo app. I need interaction to learn well.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
For now.. Ebuehi/Shehu.. Aina/Echiejile. Echiejile has had a long holiday without competition -- Until we get Torunarigha.

Mujtahida:

If we can get him I go like am. Germans have very solid defending philosophy which I believe he must have imbibed. So that he can compete with Echiejile and let Aina do battle with Shehu. I guess that leaves out Ebuehi.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
Joebie:
OPPONENT WATCH

Zambia Arrive Abuja, Team To Depart For Uyo Tomorrow
October 4, 2017013

The senior national team of Zambia popularly call the Chipolopolo arrived Abuja, the capital of Nigeria earlier today ahead of their World Cup 2018 Qualifiers clash against Nigeria ‎at the Godswill Akpabio Stadium in Uyo.

They will spend the night in Abuja, where they will be lodged at the prestigious Bolton White Hotel ahead of their journey to Uyo, Akwa Ibom state venue of the game.

Zambia need at least a draw to keep their hope of qualifying for next year World Cup alive after back to back win over Algeria during the last round of games.

Nigeria who are leading the group need a win to gain an unassailable lead with a game to spare, and they will be gunning for victory over Zambia like they need in their first qualifiers in Ndola.

The Super Eagles triumphed 2-1 in Ndola with goals from Kelechi Iheanacho and Alex Iwobi, but Zambia have recovered from the loss and are now the only team in the group with a chance of overhauling Nigeria.

Ade Emmanuel
--OGN

I wish them a safe trip to Uyo. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
yes interaction is the way to go with all languages

lakesidepapa:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by fellory: 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
[quote author=Icon79 post=61068996]The fellow is probably a double ID. It's probably one of those monikers you rub the wrong way, but s/he is too scared to confront you with the real moniker so s/he decides to hide under a pseudonym to get back at you. Don't sweat it, babe.

Just ignore.... grin

O pari

Chief I only come on here to read stuff.However each time I come i see that girl harassing people.Why should I be afraid to confront her?We are not mates.I would like you to advise her to be more civil and respectful.She only talks like that because our interactions are not physical.The truth is I used to be her fan.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
SUPER EAGLE SPEAK

Ajiboye: Zambia Are Making Noise, Super Eagles Will Shut Them Up
October 4, 2017 12:39 pm
By Johnny Edward

Plateau United goalkeeper Dele Ajiboye is confident the Super Eagles will defeat Zambia on Saturday despite Chipolopolo ‘making noise’ ahead of Saturday’s 2018 World Cup qualifier here in Uyo, Completesportsnigeria.com reports.
Ajiboye, who was in goal when Nigeria won the FIFA U-17 World Cup in 2007, urged his teammates to be focused on the game despite the Zambian team talking tough from their base in Ghana.
“I am happy for the call-up, I will do my best to challenge for a place,” Ajiboye told Completesportsnigeria.com in Uyo.

“We know this is a very important game for us, so we’ll do our best to get the job done on Saturday.
“I know they (Zambia) are making noise, that’s football for you; we’ll just concentrate on our training and 90 minutes will tell on Saturday.”
Ajiboye was one of the standout performers in the Super Eagles’ first training session at the practice pitch of the Godswill Akpabio Stadium in Uyo on Tuesday.

--CompleteSportsNigeria

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by junnyjake(m): 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
Mujtahida:

I love Spanish. Started learning it with the duolingo app but dropped off. Of all foreign languages it's my number one. I love the fact that every vowel gets to be pronounced unlike French which I don't like at all. I think judging from movies I might like Russian too. I like the accent of Spanish and Russian guys.

French was the first foreign languages I tried learning in school then, but I lost interest somehow because I hated and still don't like their vocals. Thought I was the only one who had that view smiley

I started learning Dutch at a point from some of our teachers from Holland back then in primary school, couldn't continue when there was no one to teach me.

Spanish to me is a very sweet language, I love the vocals, everything about the language, and my Peruvian friends are there to help me. I should be about 40% fluent.

Russian is cool, I speak about 5 languages, adding waffi pidgin 6. I think i'd just make do of Spanish and English lolzz!

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
OFFICIAL: Odey Completes FC Zurich Switch From MFM FC

FC Zurich currently second in the Swiss top tier, 6 points behind table toppers, Young Boys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
junnyjake:

French was the first foreign languages I tried learning in school then, but I lost interest somehow because I hated and still don't like their vocals. Thought I was the only one who had that view smiley

I started learning Dutch at a point from some of our teachers from Holland back then in primary school, couldn't continue when there was no one to teach me.

Spanish to me is a very sweet language, I love the vocals, everything about the language, and my Peruvian friends are there to help me. I should be about 40% fluent.

Russian is cool, I speak about 5 languages, adding waffi pidgin 6. I think i'd just make do of Spanish and English lolzz!

Wow, you are multilingual. Very good. I envy you.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
How many of our senior se players have autobiographies? @sir icons. yeah youre kinda right about Odiah, but it was in the hbp era he played. i recall always being excited once Odiah was in any invitational list, but he always tire out. All the same, i respect all of them; we can only get better.

Meanwhile, these zambians keep getting injured... another one has work permit issue and must miss the match.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
Joebie:
OFFICIAL: Odey Completes FC Zurich Switch From MFM FC

FC Zurich currently top the Swiss top tier after 6 matches.

Goodluck to him!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by junnyjake(m): 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
Who do you think would make away with the price this time.

Sports
5 footballers most likely to win 2017 CAF Player of the Year award
Shakirudeen Taiwo | 07:38 | 04.10.2017

These players are the most likely to make the final five short list for the award in 2017
Choosing the Confederation of African Football (CAF) Player of the Year is usually more contentious than the Ballon d'Or.
It is October - November when football stars, country associations and clubs are all awaiting the list of nominees for the African player of the year. For African players, this is the greatest achievement as their chances of winning other continental awards are slim.
However, some players are sure to be on the list and also have a better chance of being shortlisted to the final five players from which the three best would be selected.
The first prediction about the possible winner of this year’s award was done by Nwankwo Kanu, a former Super Eagles star and African Player of the Year in 1996 and 1999. He stated that Victor Moses of Nigeria was best positioned to be the 2017 CAF Player of the Year.
For us, these are the five African football players who are better placed to win the continental award this year.

1. Victor Moses (Chelsea) – Nigeria
Victor Moses currently plays for Chelsea FC in the English Premier League . In 2016/2017 season, he won the English Premier League trophy with the London team, playing a key role throughout the season.
He is also a main force in the Super Eagles team. Former Super Eagles forward, Nkankwo Kanu said about the player's chances of win the award, "Moses was able to prove critics wrong. Despite their negative predictions, Moses was fantastic this season. He also had better chances to prove himself compared to other players in Chelsea."

2. Sadio Mane (Liverpool) – Senegal
Sadio Mane also plays in the English Premier League for Liverpool Football Club. He is also a strong forward for the Senegalese national team and a great tormentor for the opponent''s defence.
According to Nkwanko Kanu,
“the most dangerous competitors for Moses will be Sadio Mane and Aubamayang.”
“These two football players also showed brilliance in their respective teams. Therefore, Moses will get quite the challenge when he decides to fight for CAF African player of the year.”

[/b]3. Mohamed Salah (Roma) – Egypt[b]
Mohammed Salah was the top scorer for Serie A team,
FC Roma before earning his big money move to Liverpool where he has continued his great form,winning player of the month as well.

4. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Borussia Dortmund) – Gabon
Aubameyang is another player considered a favourite for the 2016/2017 Player of the Year award. He has enjoyed an influential scoring streak for both club and country.
His performance last season was superb, winning the top goal scorer gong in the Bundesliga. He has already scored 11 goals in the new season.

5. Naby Keita (RB Leipzig)
Guinea's best player since Aboubacar Titi Camara has already broken the record to become the most expensive African transfer of all time after agreeing to join Liverpool next season.
The dimunitive midfielder was the heartbeat for his German side as they placed second in their first year in the Bundesliga. He has continued this season .

Source : Pulseng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by junnyjake(m): 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
Mujtahida:

Wow, you are multilingual. Very good. I envy you.

Yes oh.

I hate being the odd one out, which is why I try as much as I can to communicate with you in your language.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
Icon4s:

Yisa Shofoluwe. Maroc 88 was his hit tournament.

He IMO introduced the Modern day wings back play.
But he also had his lapses of gaps behind which is typical of most over-lapping Full backs.

But to say no one has ever replaced him perfectly is not true.

Eguavoen was what Shofoluwe was not and vice versa.
Eguavoen for Eg was not as mobile as Shofuluwe but his covering of his portion of the pitch was excellent.

Chidi Odiah did both the overlapping and marking quite well. He IMO was the last real RB we had in the Super Eagles.

Efe Ambrose was not a natural RB as you know, however he did creditably well in that position, combining well with the attackers and also covering his own portion of the pitch. He alongside Shofoluwe, Eguavoen and Odiah belong to our class of best RBs.

There was also Gbenga Okunowo. He started as a midfielder but got converted to a RB. He also was very mobile as a RB. Played for Barcelona at one time but fizzled out so quickly.

Mubi Oparaku had size issue else he would have made a wonderful RB.
Chidi Odiah didn't play too many matches. Injury issues if I recollect well enough.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
I follow the build up to Saturday's match on completesports.com. The website has a commentariat where readers drop comments and most times comments are sparse - one or two at most four even on the most juicy news. However they decided to offer 5k to ten persons who can correctly predict Saturday's match. Guess what? Comments have reached more than 500. I surprise

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
Mujtahida:

Chidi Odiah didn't play too many matches. Injury issues if I recollect well enough.

That was towards the later part of his career.

He featured well at the 2006 WC qualifiers and 2006 AFCON. Those matches were enough to rate him
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by cicero13(m): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nigeria v Zambia – Players to watch
By Kelvin Musako
As we count down to Saturday’s 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier between Nigeria and Zambia in Uyo, Soka25east.com takes a look at some of the key players from both sides.

Nigeria being the home side are coming into this fixture as favourites and packed with depth in each department.

Gernot Rohr has the luxury of picking from a bucket full of options to ensure the Super Eagles make it to Russia 2018.
We take a look at some of the players that the German will look to ensure they wrap up qualification against Zambia.

NIGERIA KEY PLAYERS
1.Ikechukwu Ezenwa
Ezenwa earned his two international caps for the Super Eagles against Cameroon in Uyo and Yaounde last month.The 29-year old has been impressive in the absence of Daniel Akpeyi and will look to seal another starting berth in goal.

2. Leon Balogun
The 29 year Nigerian will be one of the key men in this encounter. The Mainz 05 defender has 8 caps for Nigeria and will look to put in a good shift against the Zambians.

3. William Troost-Ekong
An intelligent defender, with 14 international caps for the Super Eagles. His strength will be key to disrupt any attack from the Zambians.

4. John Obi Mikel
The combative midfielder is the leader of this Nigeria squad and will always look to play in the spaces between the defense and the attack. With his impressive pass accuracy, Mikel will also look to get himself among the goals.

5. Victor Moses
Blessed with blistering pace and skill, Victor Moses has the ability to beat any defender in the World and will definitely give the Zambian team a had time through out the match. The Chelsea man missed the first leg in Ndola and his presence could expose the Zambian team who seem to be weak in the left back position.Moses is Nigeria’s top scorer with 3 goals so far in the qualifiers.

6. Odion Ighalo
Odion Ighalo is an intimidating figure upfront. Know for his pace, power and an eye for goal the former Watford man who now plays for Chinese club Changchun Yatai F.C. is another key player for this Nigerian team.

7. Alex Iwobi
The Arsenal forward was among the goals in Ndola when the two sides met in the first leg and he could prove to be a good option for the Super Eagles.

ZAMBIA KEY PLAYERS
Wedson Nyirenda’s boys come into this fixture as underdogs but their recent back to back wins against Algeria has sent a lot of Jitters in the Nigerian camp.
The Zambian camp have been hit with injury setbacks, the key points being Brian Mwila who plays for Platinum Stars in the PSL.
The big man scored a brace against Algeria in Lusaka and has been absent ever since.
However, the Zambians still have the ammunition to power past the much more fancied Nigerian side.

1. Kennedy Mweene
The veteran goalkeeper knows what it takes to play at the highest level having won the 2012 Africa Cup of Nations with Zambia. The 32 year old Skipper has a massive 111 senior caps with 2 goals for the Chipolopolo. He made some impressive saves against the Algerians in that 1-0 away victory.

2. Stophila Sunzu
Another player who has an Afcon winners Medal to his name scoring the winning penalty in the shoot out against Ivory Coast. The tall figure of Sunzu will be needed again in Uyo if Zambia are to cause an upset.

3. Enock Mwepu
The latest addition to the senior Chipolopolo side is U-20 midfield Dynamo Enock Mwepu. Nicknamed the “Computer”, Mwepu in his 2 appearance for the Chipolopolo has already scored a goal showing that his exploits with the junior Chipolopolo at the U-20 World Cup in Korea were not a one time thing having led his side to a quarter final finish.

4. Augustine Mulenga
The Zanaco attacking winger has impressed so far in the Qualifiers. It is his three assists led to Algeria’s downfall in both encounters and he could torment the Nigerians in Uyo.

5. Kondwani Mtonga
Expect Kondwani Mtonga to be a key figure in the Zambian midfield. The Zesco United man is not the quickest but has the ability to dominate his opponents.

6. Chisamba Lungu
A fans’ favorite Chisamba Lungu was also part of the 2012 Afcon winning team and his vast experience could be the defining factor for the Chipolopolo.

7. Patson Daka
The FC Liefering forward scored the winner in Algeria. A silent Assassin, and has the ability to creep in behind any defensive line. Daka was part of the Zambia U-20 side in Korea and reintegrated back into the Chipolopolo side by Nyirenda in the first leg against Algeria in Lusaka.

MATCH DETAILS
The 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier between Nigeria and Zambia takes place on Saturday 7 October 2017 at the Godswill Akpabio International Stadium in Uyo with kick off slated for 5pm Nigerian time
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
As dem don promise free internet service on matchday, trust nigerians to be pressing fone throughout in the stadium. peeps go buy ticket just to download. SE go score and stadium go silent.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by bishop88: 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
Clementoke:

Lol.
Echiejile......Hear the word of Nigerians ; Thou shall not recover till after Zambia's match Amen

Guys, is that a wicked prayer? Lol
lol,supported...let Aina man that left wing back for us.. We will be better..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) ... (16251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TheSuperNerd(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.