Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,808 members, 7,866,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11962704 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (16374) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
Chaaaiiii.... I seriously missed this ooo... *smacks head on table*
enomakos:
julius aghahowa-aghawonder

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by enomakos(m): 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
**chaaaiiii... Me now feeling like** grin

hahahaha
thanks
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by enomakos(m): 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
Icon4s:

Yeah. You are right.
thanks

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 7:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
Why is Iheanacho not in the squad is he injured?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
*yawns* remove which friendlies??

Na me play all of them? Na my fault say dem dey records? grin

Mr "single-story" facts... Abeg, Solanke (as good as I rate him) na bench material for our golden generation. He no fit displace even Tammy Abraham sef... grin

All you do is jump around like a hyper-ventilated gangster looking to defend his favorites with biased analyses and arguments devoid of sound reasoning....

Besides, one more thing... Was I addressing you that I "am trying hard to find words from your mouth"??

Bia this guy.... You need to cool down and gather your wits first. LEMME QUOTE THEGOODJOE... "You argue on reflex" grin looooolllll

grin odikwa serious! grin

Ok na! Add all the 'friendlies' (Ajegunle boys, Oshodi hawkers etc) grin no wahala but e no still do. grin

Bench material! shocked grin for Watford, Bologna, Bristol and Man City players? shocked grin

E no fit displace Tammy, right? grin but Dominic Solanke fit displace am from Chelsea, right? Bhuhahaha! shocked grin

Tammy Abraham a player loaned out by Chelsea over a player on Chelsea's main team! shocked grin

Tell us why he was loaned out while Dominic Solanke was recalled from loan? grin

There is nothing biased in displaying facts. grin

It is just that you where fed with lies but don't worry I will feed you with facts. Hahaha! Sorry! grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Do not kill me with laugh. That was a hilarious post by forgiveness. It seems he argues on reflex.

So, the ones he admitted he was wrong, you no see that one, na the one we hilarious na you see.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
chrisooblog:
yeah he didn't play the DM position in the classic manner like a makalele, oliseh etc per se but i think his discipline and good positioning made westerhof field him in that role. adepoju was really talented. i consider him one of the most underrated and unheralded players that we ever produced. he was a good foil for oliseh. i remember the master class him and oliseh gave the south africans in the semi-finals of AFCON 2000.

i feel if he had played in the midfield alongside oliseh and jayjay against cameroon in AFCON 2000 and denmark in france 98 the outcomes of those games might have been different

You know something. grin thank you very much.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Bash92(m): 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
clefstone:
The real Ronaldo u referred to came back after a long lay off with prosthetic knee and help Brazil win the world cup, winning the world footballer of the year. He would also go on to join real madrid and win the pinchichi
And what happened after Madrid?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
terzurum5:
Obasi, Adi Or Salami For Eagles? Rohr To Decide Ahead Tie With Algeria

Head coach of the Super Eagles Gernot Rohr is currently pondering who will be call up from the trio of Chinedu Obasi, Fanendo Adi and Gbolahan Salami, Owngoalnigeria.com understands.

The trio have all been doing well for their respective teams and with a vacuum set to be created by the manager’s admission, that home base players could be excluded from his team for the tie against Algeria as the Nigeria league is on break, they are seriously been considered.

Salami has scored 14 goals for KuPS in Finland, while Adi has 16 goals in the league for MLS side Portland Timbers, two goals away from his last season tally with less than 8 games.

Obasi has enjoyed a career revival in Sweden with AIK with six goals in his last seven games, putting aside the injury worries that have slowed down his progress in recent years,

A decision will be made by the manager in two weeks time, when the list of players for the game on the 12th of November in Uyo is released.

owngoalnigeria.com/2016/10/19/obasi-adi-or-salami-for-eagles-rohr-to-decide-ahead-tie-with-algeria/
hope he picks fanendo

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
Icon4s:

E mi ke? Oti o.

Abi ki l' e feel?
suspecting ****
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

25 Starts, Seven goals as a top Striker and we can not hear word on this Solanke. As I said before, I wish him the best but I can not argue bench material at Chelsea is better than a player starting games for Manchester City. Especially after City spanked Chelsea repeatedly.

25 Starts na fat lie.

How many goals did Iheanacho score from 35 matches last season?

How many goals did Isaac Success score?

Make I hear word abeg. grin

Celta Vigo self dey thrash Barcelona left and right but does that mean say they pass dem master? grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
forgiveness:

25 Starts na fat lie.

Celta Vigo self dey thrash Barcelona left and right but does that mean say they pass dem master? grin

Okay, 22 Starts for Solanke and 7 goals. I guess this makes it slim.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
forgiveness:

25 Starts na fat lie.

Wow, this Solanke makes Ronaldo De Lima look like an amateur. Lolllll

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
**plsss... When Solanke scores an epl goal or ucl goal... Only then can we "consider" to have a real discussion on solanke... Coz he is yet to truly ruffle feathers** grin

He's a good potential... But it stops at that for now.

forgiveness:

grin odikwa serious! grin

Ok na! Add all the 'friendlies' (Ajegunle boys, Oshodi hawkers etc) grin no wahala but e no still do. grin

Bench material! shocked grin for Watford, Bologna, Bristol and Man City players? shocked grin

E no fit displace Tammy, right? grin but Dominic Solanke fit displace am from Chelsea, right? Bhuhahaha! shocked grin

Tammy Abraham a player loaned out by Chelsea over a player on Chelsea's main team! shocked grin

Tell us why he was loaned out while Dominic Solanke was recalled from loan? grin

There is nothing biased in displaying facts. grin

It is just that you where fed with lies but don't worry I will feed you with facts. Hahaha! Sorry! grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
Abeg how many minutes solanke play compared to nacho last season? grin

Nacho had 14 goals in far lesser game time compared to Solanke grin

Abi I lie?? grin

forgiveness:

25 Starts na fat lie.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
The Afcon is going to be bomb! Algeria has bad luck with draws this is 2 in a row. This Afcon is so tough it might work in our favour.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
**plsss... When Solanke scores an epl goal or ucl goal... Only then can we "consider" to have a real discussion on solanke... Coz he is yet to truly ruffle feathers** grin

He's a good potential... But it stops at that for now.

Hehehehe! grin Messi no near Nacho den. grin

Very funny! grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Abeg how many minutes solanke play compared to nacho last season? grin

Nacho had 14 goals in far lesser game time compared to Solanke grin

Abi I lie?? grin

That is a fat lie and you know that. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Okay, 22 Starts for Solanke and 7 goals. I guess this makes it slim.

Good. Next time come with facts please. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Wow, this Solanke makes Ronaldo De Lima look like an amateur. Lolllll

I hope you saw how dem take school Man City today? grin

I have told Manchester City na small pikin where Chelsea dey hence no pikin fit wear d Jersey anyhow. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
forgiveness:

Good. Next time come with facts please. grin

Which fact did you bring?

Please, the boy's professional rate is poor. Isaac Success is already the best player of Granada and wearing the ten shirt in his current club.

Isaac Success did not play as a point man at Granada. Solanke did and his result was poor.

Stop pretending. You know for now, Solanke sucks. Let us hope he becomes good. Nacho and Success have dusted him already.

Iwobi self has passed him. You are here talking benching at Chelsea is better than starting at Manchester City.

Who makes such ridiculous statements except you.

Is 7 goals in 22 Starts not poor for a striker?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
forgiveness:

I hope you saw how dem take school Man City today? grin

I have told Manchester City na small pikin where Chelsea dey hence no pikin fit wear d Jersey anyhow. grin

At least, that was Barcelona. Arsenal spanked Chelsea and you are talking of the best team in club football beating Manchester City.

Or was Solanke the star player of Barcelona?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Which fact did you bring?

Please, the boy's professional rate is poor. Isaac Success is already the best player of Granada and wearing the ten shirt in the club.

Isaac Success did not play as a point man at Granada. Solanke did and his result was poor.

Stop pretending. You know for now, Solanke sucks. Let us hope he becomes good. Nacho and Success have dusted him already.

Iwobi self have passed him. You are here talking benching at Chelsea is better than starting at Manchester City.

Who makes such ridiculous statements except you.

Is 7 goals in 22 Starts not poor for a striker?

You were wrong, just admit it. grin

Only a fool will believe Chelsea third strike sucks but I am not a fool, sorry. grin

7 goals in 22 starts for an 18 years old lad coming straight from the Academy is fair hence his recall back to Chelsea as a third striker. grin

Abi you sabi pass Chelsea's scouts? grin

As long as Iwobi, Success and Nacho never wear or smell Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich Jersey I no dey are still toddlers compared to Dominic Solanke. Sorry. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

At least, that was Barcelona. Arsenal spanked Chelsea and you are talking of the best team in club football beating Manchester City.

Or was Solanke the star player of Barcelona?

But the same 2nd best team in the world na food for Chelsea. grin

Aaayaa! 4 goals to nothing. Chaii! shocked grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
forgiveness:

You were wrong, just admit it. grin

Only a fool will believe Chelsea third strike sucks but I am not a fool, sorry. grin

7 goals in 22 starts for an 18 years old lad coming straight from the Academy is fair hence is recall back to Chelsea as a third striker. grin

Abi you sabi pass Chelsea's scouts? grin

As long as Iwobi, Success and Nacho never wear or smell Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich Jersey I no dey still toddlers compared to Dominic Solanke. Sorry. grin

This Homie thinks Solanke is better than Aguero. Do you know why?

He believes a bencher (Solanke) is better than a starter at Manchester City.

Amazing Technical fact.

I guess you believe Chalobah is better than Fernandinho.

This guy man believes one of Arsenal's best player and regular player, Alex Iwobi, is a toddler to a Dutch League flop, Solanke. Lolllll.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
forgiveness:

But the same 2nd best team in the world na food for Chelsea. grin

Aaayaa! 4 goals to nothing. Chaii! shocked grin

Ask Chelsea how many times they lost to Manchester City. This is what I called layman's analysis. It was a tight game until the error. Barcelona scored two with the red card.

I will be honest with you. This is a childish analysis. Without Google, you are a weak analyst and you said it here. You can not carry facts in your head.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
A third choice at Chelsea is better than a starter at Manchester City. Wonderful.

Loftus-Cheek is better than Silva. Man O Man. See analysis.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
Iwobi a toddler to Solanke. Haba.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:00am On Oct 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

This Homie thinks Solanke is better than Aguero. Do you know why?

He believes a bencher (Solanke) is better than a starter at Manchester City.

Amazing Technical fact.

I guess you believe Chalobah is better than Fernandinho.

This guy man believes one of Arsenal's best player and regular player, Alex Iwobi, is a toddler to a Dutch League flop, Solanke. Lolllll.

A Dutch flop suppose get demotion na but how come he was elevated to Chelsea's number 3 striker? grin

Abi na demotion be 4 ya dictionary? Make do my people dat kin promotion ooooooo! grin

A starter and a star in Dundee United is an ordinary trainee in Watford. grin

I can see you have two mouths and you have been exposed big time. Hahaha! grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:03am On Oct 20, 2016
forgiveness:

A Dutch flop suppose get demotion na but how come he was elevated to Chelsea's number 3 striker? grin

Abi na demotion be 4 ya dictionary? Make do my people dat kin promotion ooooooo! grin

I can see you have two months and you have been exposed big time. Hahaha! grin

Iwobi a toddler to Solanke?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:04am On Oct 20, 2016
Stop blabbing and produce their minutes from last season...... Since you love "facts and stats" so much... grin

Solanke had far more game time and produce a measly 7goals... How poor indeed... wink

forgiveness:

That is a fat lie and you know that. grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:04am On Oct 20, 2016
forgiveness:

I can see you have two months and you have been exposed big time. Hahaha! grin

Elevated to Chelsea number three striker.

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (16374) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: elyte89, slimthugchimee2(m), Provalker and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.