Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,674 members, 7,865,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11959819 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (16373) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
Present Sir... grin

And nope... I ain't old enough to be a "papa" sad

Come on, I'm not called "indomie generation kid" on this thread for nothing naa... sad

And uhmm... He said I made "a fat lie" (called me a fat liar) for stating a fact "without evidence". So I had to "show evidence" to show who the "big fat liar" actually is... sad Did I do anything wrong? sad

**sits down to await punishment fate** sad

AIG07:
THESUPERNERD! THESUPERNERD!! THESUPERNERD!!!
How manytimes did I called u?

Come over here...
*oya Say sorry to Sir. Forgiveness*
how dare you say an oldie is lying?
How many times have you heard that in such a society like ours, no matter what, you don't tell an elderly man that he is wrong-never.
But you didn't only do this in secret you went all d way to make t public. Haba.

I, personally won't take this from you.
You deserve some punishment.

*thinks on d kinda punishment he deserves*

Flogging, Kneeling down, ? No, he's already old enough to be a papa.

Since this is a sport section.
I'll suggest a 50press-ups as punishment.

Or what do you think house?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
Loollll... Aunty miii... wink

You na one of the two major sports amazons here ooo.... grin

And yes Ma'am... smiley Algeria shall fall flat... I'm certain that will happen. smiley

confun:
my brother, I no comment o, d elders here pass my level, bt I follow comments bumper to bumper .., bt you sabi argue sha....... smiley
Really looking forward to Nov 12...... I want Algeria to fall flat.....
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Oh mehn... grin
Onazi berra watch his back coz here comes "The Wilf" Ndidi..... wink

Wilfred "The Rock" Ndidi.... Good game lad. smiley
I think Onazi is injured he came off in the first half in his last match.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
Looooolllll.... Abeg free me naa... Wetin u want make I talk now... Ehn? Okay... I see you've made a new friend.... Loolll... *that's actually great* smiley

Look, some people are bound to get the whole "ish" wrong but I don't mind.... smiley

Some of us here know where it all began. wink

Mickael2:

cool guy. Sorry though, it was the way you attacked me saying that I was on drugs that actually got me irritated, but we are cool, hopefully we will learn more from each other.
Cc forgiveness and TheSuperNerd, come and see how we managed our own conflict
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 12:09am On Oct 21, 2016
Mickael2:
Is anybody watching Genk vs Athletic Bilbao? Ndidi is totally bossing the midfield against Athletic Bilbao, not some sunday league team. Ndidi has been the starman, yet people crucify me when I say that he should start ahead of Onazi

Sir, honestly I don't rate Onazi. His wayward passes are way too infuriating. People always tell us how workaholic he is, but my question is the use of him winning possession and lose it immediately due his inability to give a simple pass? Worst of all he ain't disciplined and he fails to understand his role too. I rate Azubuike okechukwu even higher...

U saw younger Ndidi doing his job as though he was a veteran today right? That's what he does week in week out, if u had been following the Belgian league. That's typical of a good DMF

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 12:12am On Oct 21, 2016
Maastricht:
Hello,

Here a fan of MVV Maastricht. I understand you are wondering why Nwakali is not playing more minutes.

Well he still has to adapt to his new club. We are currently on the 2nd position in the league. Our coach doesn't feel the need to replace our current AM. Also a young talented player, Florian Loshaj. Also we are playing on artificial turf and not on a normal grass pitch.

In the previous match against Dordrecht, where he came on as a substitute in the 82th minute, he gave a wonderfull pass that led to the assist for 2-0. You can see it here on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/132352476873346/videos/1025467444228507/ his action starts at 3:40.

Tomorrow we will play again. His time will come, that he is talented is without a doubt.

Thanks for the video, beautiful pass by Nwakali.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:17am On Oct 21, 2016
Hmmm... If Onazi is indeed injured, I wonder about the "seriousness" and extent of the injury.

We need him against Algeria coz of his synergy with Mikel but like Sir Mickael2 have always pointed out, A Younger, faster and more dynamic Wilfred Ndidi can still step in and make Onazi "not missed at all"..... But shaa... Make we no rush decisions ooo.... smiley

Onazi has been great, so far, at Trabzonspor shaa... One of their very top players.

BascoVanVeli:

I think Onazi is injured he came off in the first half in his last match.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:24am On Oct 21, 2016
I also saw some moments of the Roma vs Austria Wien fixture and Olarenwaju Kayode was quite menacing I must say.... smiley

He even got a goal... A brilliant strike to tie the game at 3-3 and behold that is how it ended.

Kayode impressed today (that's yesterday being october 20th). The lad's not joking in austria I must confess.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 12:36am On Oct 21, 2016
Check out live commentary from goal.com

83'GOOOOOOAAAAAALLL! GOOOAAAALLL FOR GENK! A screamer from Ndidi! A cross is floated into the Athletic box from the right flank and Iturraspe vigilantly gets up to clear out of the danger area. However, it only goes as far as the 19-year-old Nigerian, who smashes a terrific half-volley into the top left corner! His performance has deserved that goal! Two-nil.

69'Genk have been very impressive so far this evening and you can see how they managed to overcome Sassuolo at home in the previous match at the Cristal Arena. Ndidi in particular has been excellent in midfield, controlling the game with ease against this out-of-sorts Basque outfit.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:53am On Oct 21, 2016
This lad is giving every other challenger (Esiti, Azubuike, Chidiebere Nwakali, etc) to Nigeria's DMF role currently occupied by Onazi the "strong" jitters.... grin

Ndidi has shown that striking the ball from distance around areas outside or within the box or meters from goal is now a key part of his game.

Also, he's a true midfield enforcer grin

I remember the words of theGoodJoe when Ndidi first scored a "rifler" last season in the Belgian Pro league title playoffs.... That strike that travelled at 111km/hr... wink

TheGoodJoe said (not in exact manner but this was his central message):

"In Ndidi, we may just have discovered the true heir to Oliseh's throne" smiley

ChrisKels:
Check out live commentary from goal.com

83'GOOOOOOAAAAAALLL! GOOOAAAALLL
FOR GENK! A screamer from Ndidi! A cross
is floated into the Athletic box from the right
flank and Iturraspe vigilantly gets up to clear
out of the danger area. However, it only goes
as far as the 19-year-old Nigerian, who
smashes a terrific half-volley into the top left
corner! His performance has deserved that
goal! Two-nil.

69'Genk have been very impressive so far this
evening and you can see how they managed
to overcome Sassuolo at home in the
previous match at the Cristal Arena. Ndidi in
particular has been excellent in midfield,
controlling the game with ease against this
out-of-sorts Basque outfit.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:05am On Oct 21, 2016
Latest Injury Setback Halt Nigeria Plans For
Hull City Odubajo

Moses Odubajo who plays for English Premier
League outfit Hull City will spend more times on
the sidelines, after the club confirmed that the 22 year old, who is reportedly high on the list of
players, Nigeria plan to open talks with about a
switch of allegiance to the Super Eagles has
suffered a set back in his rehabilitation from the
injury he picked up before the start of the season.

Odubajo who can operate on both flanks as a
defender has represented England at youth levels but a switch to Nigeria is well on the cards after officials of the Nigeria Football Federation
confirmed they had positive talks with him over a switch.

However the statements release by Hull City on
their official website means, he will have to wait a little longer before making his mind up on a
choice between Nigeria and England.

Statement:

The Tigers can confirmed they were dealt a
disappointing injury blow yesterday when Moses
Odubajo was ruled out for an estimated six
months with a fractured patella.

The full-back, who had been making excellent
strides on his comeback following dislocating his
patella in the summer, picked the injury up in a
non-contact incident whilst in training.

Moses was assessed by surgeons in London
yesterday who stated the player would be
required to undergo more surgery to stabilise the fracture and this will be undertaken early next week.

Positively, the 23-year-old’s knee ligaments
remain intact, including the MPFL reconstruction he had in the summer.

The Club, staff and players wish Moses a full and speedy recovery from this latest setback.

Source: http://owngoalnigeria.com/2016/10/20/latest-injury-setback-halt-nigeria-plans-for-hull-city-odubajo/
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:10am On Oct 21, 2016
Olarenwaju Kayode Breaks The Heart Of
Roma Fans With Equaliser In Six Goal Thriller

Former Nigeria junior international Olarenwaju
Kayode scored one of the goals for Austrian side
Austria Wien, as they recovered from going
behind twice to draw 3-3 with Italian giants AS
Roma.

Raphael Holzhauser gave the Austrians a shock
lead in the 16th minute but two goals from
Egyptian-born super star Stephan El Shaarawy
ensured Roma went into the half time break
leading 2-1.

A third from Alessandro Florenzi gave them a 3-1 lead, nine minutes after the half hour mark and at that point, the Italians appear to be cruising to a routine win over their visitors.

However, a goal eight minute from time by
Dominik Prokop gave Austria Wien a life line and
Kayode ensured they return back home with a
share of the spoils with a strike two minutes later to bring scores to 3-3.

The goal is his fourth in the Europa league, after finding the back of the net with a brace against Kukesi and another against Rosenborg. However overall he has seven goals this season with three other goals in the league.

23 year old Kayode scored 13 goals last season in his debut season in Austria, same amount of goal he scored in his final season in Israel before his move in 2015.

Source: http://owngoalnigeria.com/2016/10/20/olarenwaju-kayode-breaks-the-heart-of-roma-fans-with-equaliser-in-six-goal-thriller/
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:14am On Oct 21, 2016
Hamburg Target Ndidi Scores Spectacular
Goal To Hand Genk Victory Over Bilbao

Super Eagles defender Wilfred Ndidi re- enacted
his penchant for scoring spectacular goals, with
another to add to his collections in Genk 2-0 win
over Athletic Bilbao in the Europa League.

A reported target for Hamburg, Ndidi won the
award for the best goal scored in the top flight
league in Belgium last season, a screamer against Club Brugge.

Just when it appears like the former Nigeria junior international has forgotten where the back of the net. He reminded fans of Genk of his undoubted quality with a goal in the 83rd minute in their Europa league tie with Spanish side Bilbao to round up a 2-0 victory.

Ndidi got his latest worldie from over 30 yards,
with a shot using the outside of his foot much to
the admiration of the spectators who gave him a
standing ovation after the strike.

Overall, he put in a hard shift in the game playing as a defensive midfielder by breaking up the opposition play and turning them into attack for his team, against the highly rated Spaniards.

Source: http://owngoalnigeria.com/2016/10/20/hamburg-target-ndidi-scores-spectacular-goal-to-hand-genk-victory-over-bilbao/
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:23am On Oct 21, 2016
ONAZI DRAGS LAZIO TO FIFA OVER UNPAID SALARIES

Nigeria international Ogenyi Onazi has asked Fifa to intervene in a dispute with his former club Lazio who he says owe him two months’ salary.

The 23-year-old left Lazio for Turkish side
Trabzonspor in August.

“We have no option but to go to Fifa to ask the
disciplinary committee to act on Lazio’s refusal to pay me,” Onazi told BBC Sport.

“My agent and lawyer have written to Lazio, but
after two months we have heard nothing from the club.”

Onazi, who spent five years at Lazio and scored
seven goals in 110 appearances, added: “We all
conclude that the only ideal thing to do is to
approach Fifa to enable me get what I worked
for.”

A Lazio official, who declined to be named, told
BBC Sport that the club would not comment on
the matter.

Source: http://footballlive.ng/footballnews/9ja-news/onazi-drags-lazio-to-fifa-over-unpaid-salaries/
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by princesuko(m): 1:36am On Oct 21, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

No one is degrading Solanke. He is a promising talent. He can become good. We hope he becomes good.

How can he become good if you want him to feel satisfied with 7 goals in 22 Starts?

He can do better.

We are saying for now, we have young players ahead of him. Solanke should keep working hard to become a top player.

He Plays in a Poor team in a competitive league and scored 7 goals starting 21 games while the team top scorer who started 35 games had 10 goals last season. So his Goal ration is quite impressive for someone who doesn't play for an attacking side
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by joseph1013: 5:56am On Oct 21, 2016
Oasis007:
I am very disappointed in some Monikers for taking side in the Argument between Supernerd and Forgiveness!

The Veterans ain't taking sides, and I think the Kiddos should have learned from their maturity.

Forgiveness is mistaking as a Bigot by Supernerd. It's obvious Forgiveness does mention Names related to Yoruba, but that ain't making him a Bigot.

The Names he has mentioned are Nigerians born outside the Continent. Forgiveness is simply a big Fan of foreign Born Players.

The other thing I noticed about him is; he's advocating for a national Team that respects Quota System. And he believes..... with the foreign-born Players, talented Players from other Tribes won't be an issue!

I hope Supernerd can retract the negative things he has posted to degrade the personality of Forgiveness, also I hope Forgiveness will seek for forgiveness from the Monikers he has offended. LOL!
You sir have earned my respect.

The tribalist tag accusation has been going on for too long and like they say, say it enough times and people will start to believe it. It's unfortunate. To say even 'newcomers' call him that is just uncalled for.

I don't feel he is a bigot, and it's amazing that he's never lost his cool for being called that.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 6:11am On Oct 21, 2016
ChrisKels:

Sir, honestly I don't rate Onazi. His wayward passes are way too infuriating. People always tell us how workaholic he is, but my question is the use of him winning possession and lose it immediately due his inability to give a simple pass? Worst of all he ain't disciplined and he fails to understand his role too. I rate Azubuike okechukwu even higher...

U saw younger Ndidi doing his job as though he was a veteran today right? That's what he does week in week out, if u had been following the Belgian league. That's typical of a good DMF

my brother, you deserve a hug. I have been saying the same thing, what is the use of winning possession if you will lose it almost immediately? well they said it a because of his synergy with Mikel but then Casemiro came into the real Madrid midfield midway through last season and he still got along well with Modric and Kroos so synergy is just a lame excuse. Ndidi was playing like Busquets yesterday, even better I must add, so why is he sitting on the bench for a Lazio reject? No offence
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:27am On Oct 21, 2016
How great is Bristol City? smiley

princesuko:

He Plays in a Poor team in a competitive league and scored 7 goals starting 21 games while the team top scorer who started 35 games had 10 goals last season. So his Goal ration is quite impressive for someone who doesn't play for an attacking side

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:34am On Oct 21, 2016
I think this report carries a more explicit explanation.

Get well soon Odubajo... smiley

NIGERIA TARGET ODUBAJO HIT BY ANOTHER
INJURY SETBACK, OUT FOR 6 MONTHS

Nigeria target Moses Odubajo has suffered yet
another injury setback in training and he will be
out for six months after he fractured his Patella.
The Hull City defender has been scouted by
Nigeria’s Super Eagles for the problematic right
fullback position.

Last year, he made six appearances for the
England U20s.

Odubajo suffered the serious knee injury during a non-contact incident in training, Premier League newcomers Hull confirmed in a statement on Thursday.

While Odubajo's knee ligaments remain intact,
the 23-year-old will undergo surgery next week to stabilise the fracture.

It is another blow for the swash-bucking fullback, who was on the comeback trail after dislocating his patella during the off-season.

Source: http://africanfootball.com//news/657335/Nigeria-target-Odubajo-hit-by-another-injury-setback-out-for-6-months
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 7:41am On Oct 21, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
This lad is giving every other challenger (Esiti, Azubuike, Chidiebere Nwakali, etc) to Nigeria's DMF role currently occupied by Onazi the "strong" jitters.... grin

Ndidi has shown that striking the ball from distance around areas outside or within the box or meters from goal is now a key part of his game.

Also, he's a true midfield enforcer grin

I remember the words of theGoodJoe when Ndidi first scored a "rifler" last season in the Belgian Pro league title playoffs.... That strike that travelled at 111km/hr... wink

TheGoodJoe said (not in exact manner but this was his central message):

"In Ndidi, we may just have discovered the true heir to Oliseh's throne" smiley

Well said sir. I could remember another moniker put it this way "finally Oliseh is back but now with a different name (Ndidi)"

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:46am On Oct 21, 2016
Looollll.... That was most certainly "TheGoodJoe"

smiley

ChrisKels:

Well said sir. I could remember another moniker put it this way "finally Oliseh is back but now with a different name (Ndidi)"

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 7:53am On Oct 21, 2016
Mickael2:

my brother, you deserve a hug. I have been saying the same thing, what is the use of winning possession if you will lose it almost immediately? well they said it a because of his synergy with Mikel but then Casemiro came into the real Madrid midfield midway through last season and he still got along well with Modric and Kroos so synergy is just a lame excuse. Ndidi was playing like Busquets yesterday, even better I must add, so why is he sitting on the bench for a Lazio reject? No offence

My dear, I just sitdon dey look oo. Make e no be like am hating on the boy. But I see Azu Okey as a better DMF. He is being overlooked because he is plying his thread in a Turkish second division team. I pray his transfer to the French league materializes in January.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:02am On Oct 21, 2016
Ndidi, Azubuike, Esiti, Chidi Nwakali..... Hmmm

..... AND ONAZI!!!!

THE COMPETITION NA FIRE OOOO!!!!!!!

Chaiiii..... If Only Akinjide Idowu was makng waves at portland timbers.... sad I miss Idowu "the four lungs-horse". I think he's now in moldova or something.

ChrisKels:

My dear, I just sitdon dey look oo. Make e no be like am hating on the boy. But I see Azu Okey as a better DMF. He is being overlooked because he is plying his thread in a Turkish second division team. I pray his transfer to the French league materializes in January.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 8:13am On Oct 21, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
KELECHI IHEANACHO 2015/2016 STATS AND FIGURES WITH MAN CITY

League games played - 26

League starts - 7

League Sub Apps - 19

Total mins amassed - 753 mins.

Goals scored - 8

Assists - 1

MOTM Award - 1

Cup games played - 5 (total)

FA Cup- 3

Starts- 3

Total mins- 270mins (I know he finished the Aston villa and Chelsea games... Not sure about norwich but I assume he does finishes) wink

Goals - 4

Assists - 3

MOTM award - 1

League Cup- 2

Starts- 1

Sub apps - 1

Total mins - 120mins

Goals - 2

Assists - 3

MOTM award - 1

Uefa Champions League- 4 appearances.

Starts - 0

Sub Apps- 4

Total mins - 73mins

Goals- 0

Assists - 0

Summary:

Nacho's Total mins overall - 1216mins

Nacho Total goals - 14

Nacho Total assists - 7

Nacho's Goal/min ratio : One goal every 86.9 mins..... (86.9mins/goal)

Some Sources:

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/289253/History/Kelechi-Iheanacho

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelechi_Iheanacho

SO MUCH FOR FORGIVENESS CALLING ME A FAT LIAR

Hehehehe! grin you have won but na for the first time. grin

Iheanacho is more prolific than Dominic in professional club football but Dominic was more prolific than Iheanacho in youth club football. grin Hehehehe!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by joseph1013: 8:19am On Oct 21, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Time to right a terrible wrong Oliseh did. Unfairly dropping Oshaniwa. I hope Rohr brings Oshaniwa. Drill him and see if he can meet up. If he is better, play him.

This is not rocket science. Why make shift when we have a natural left wing back.
You're obsessed with Oshaniwa, forgiveness is obsessed with Ajagun. What's the difference between you too? LOL

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 8:21am On Oct 21, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Hmmm... If Onazi is indeed injured, I wonder about the "seriousness" and extent of the injury.

We need him against Algeria coz of his synergy with Mikel but like Sir Mickael2 have always pointed out, A Younger, faster and more dynamic Wilfred Ndidi can still step in and make Onazi "not missed at all"..... But shaa... Make we no rush decisions ooo.... smiley

Onazi has been great, so far, at Trabzonspor shaa... One of their very top players.

simple and short. for me, Azubuike should be the sub for Ndidi sef, Onazi should be our utility player, you know the kind you sub in when you are winning a game to sure up your midfield. not that I hate him, I love him actually but his recent performances just depict one fact, He fights a lot but the form is no longer there. we are in an era were defensive midfielders need to be able to create opportunities and or score, He does neither.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:24am On Oct 21, 2016
Last I checked, there was never a time I lost.... But it's never about winning an argument for me.

It's about you watching who you term "fat liar".

It's about "Truth". So watch it.... wink

Tammy was more prolific than solanke in youth football sef... smiley (he played similar quantity of matches like solanke so why not use him then... Why nacho who played far far less) grin

Nacho played far lesser matches than both in youth football at man city and had a great goal ratio also.... so saying one is more prolific than Nacho when Nacho played less than 12 games and one of either Tammy or Solanke played over 30 games is not a true statement at all.

Trying hard to salvage something for your solanke.... How funny... *smiles* Happy #Trolling dude

forgiveness:

Hehehehe! grin you have won but na for the first time. grin

Iheanacho is more prolific than Dominic in professional club football but Dominic was more prolific than Iheanacho in youth club football. grin Hehehehe!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2016
BascoVanVeli:

Tell us a little more about the lad. I am sure u have some insight.

I only saw him once and the impression I got wasn't bad.

He can play on both back wings and he seems to love overlapping.

His records show he can also score.

But he needs to build his physical shape if he wants to play well against a physical attacker.

Anyway, I just want us to cap before he becomes another Dele and Alaba. Who knows?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 8:39am On Oct 21, 2016
Mickael2:

simple and short. for me, Azubuike should be the sub for Ndidi sef, Onazi should be our utility player, you know the kind you sub in when you are winning a game to sure up your midfield. not that I hate him, I love him actually but his recent performances just depict one fact, He fights a lot but the form is no longer there. we are in an era were defensive midfielders need to be able to create opportunities and or score, He does neither.

Azubuike is not yet in the mix. He is not better than Esiti.

Esiti and Mikel Agu first..

I think we can play Mikel, Onazi and Esiti/Ndidi for the away games against Algeria and Cameroon. Just to solidify the midfield. For home games Mikel, onazi and iheanacho will give a better attacking edge.

Personally, i prefer my defensive midfielders to defend, i don't want to see them too far forward.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:04am On Oct 21, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Last I checked, there was never a time I lost.... But it's never about winning an argument for me.

It's about you watching who you term "fat liar".

It's about "Truth". So watch it.... wink

Tammy was more prolific than solanke in youth football sef... smiley (he played similar quantity of matches like solanke so why not use him then... Why nacho who played far far less) grin

Nacho played far lesser matches than both in youth football at man city and had a great goal ratio also.... so saying one is more prolific than Nacho when Nacho played less than 12 games and one of either Tammy or Solanke played over 30 games is not a true statement at all.

Trying hard to salvage something for your solanke.... How funny... *smiles*

You won only once and it is because I had no time to cross check his data.

I said that is 'a fat lie'. My statement was not active, it was passive.

We are talking about Iheanacho you are talking about Tammy.

Solanke was prolific than Iheanacho in youth club football. Simple. grin

Or are you saying if Solanke is playing in EPL he would have scored more goals than Iheanacho? grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:21am On Oct 21, 2016
Dude... I'm done with your nonsense okay... Next time, watch your "words" wink

Happy #Trolling

forgiveness:

You won only once and it is because I had no time to cross check his data.

I said that is 'a fat lie'. My statement was not active, it was passive.

We are talking about Iheanacho you are talking about Tammy.

Solanke was prolific than Iheanacho in youth club football. Simple. grin

Or are you saying if Solanke is playing in EPL he would have scored more goals than Iheanacho? grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:28am On Oct 21, 2016
Hahaha! grin

Nonsense when fowl yanch begin open. Hehehehe! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (16373) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.