Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,246 members, 7,860,562 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (1830) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11925721 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) ... (16333) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
ucheo:
This Ajagun thing is becoming boring....I watched Ajagun and Olanrewajun k. in thier junior team days...they are average players even with their old age. No special talent

I think u should opèn a fresh thread for Team ajagun use it and champion his case as your relative.

As per here we are tired of Ajagun nonsense, Please you are derailing this thread with unnecessary and petty argument

What talent does Kelechi Nwakali have? grin

As long as this is super eagles thread, he will be mentioned 1million times.

The same way some told us Kayode olanrewaju isn't good enough but in their very eyes Manchester City came for him with a call of assurance from Guardiola. Are they blind? grin

We know your type. grin

Go and enjoy yourself in your home because this a public forum owned by none of you. Sorry.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
Icon4s:

Firstly, Akpeyi lost his slot because he was injured ahead of the games against Cameroon. If he was in camp he would have kept goal. And not because one foreigner screened him out. Rohr even referred to Ezenwa as 4th choice and Akpeyi as 3rd choice even after the Cameroon game in Uyo. Get that right.

Ezenwa got the opportunity and he ceased it. You don't change a winning team, Ezenwa had the momentum and confidence to go with it, why not stick with him.

Ezenwa is not much different from Akpeyi.

Emm but why was Alampasu dropped from the squad was it an aftermath of the foreigner's analysis on him?

On Uzoho, you are not making any point. So because his coach tested him in a league game Rohr must also test him? Is he the only Nigerian goalie that has been tested in a league game?

Akpeyi is now fit but still not selected because he is not better. Your campaign was not because you want the best keeper. It is because you want a sentimental choice.

I am not for Alampasu, Akpeyi, Ezenwa, Uzoho, Ajiboye etc. I want the best in the team. After you select the best, then you can have the best make a long run as the keeper. Not just any keeper getting a long run because of Fortune.

Same goes to every position. The only way we can get is done is to screen the best candidates. If not, we will not field our possibly strongest team.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
Shot fired ......

Forgiveness is unleashed grin grin

O pari

forgiveness:

What talent does Kelechi Nwakali have? grin

As long as this is super eagles thread, he will be mentioned 1million times.

The same way some told us Kayode olanrewaju isn't going enough but in their very eyes Manchester City came for him with a call of assurance from Guardiola. Are they blind? grin

We know your type. grin

Go and enjoy yourself in your home because this a public forum owned by none of you. Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
Icon4s:

Whether offensive or conservative, it depends on the strength of your team relative to that of your opposition. There are no strict rules on this one.

We play a team like Togo we go all out offensive, we play a team like Brazil or Spain we go conservative. This is very simple.

It also depends on the result you want to achieve. If you need to win your last group game to stay in a competition or If you need to win by aggregate scores, you come all and score enough goals to surpass your opponents aggregate. After which you go conservative to protect your lead. That is how football is played. And not just attack, attack, attack and attack whether big or small opposition.

What about when we play Cameroon in Yaounde? You have players that suit a strategy based on squad selections.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
Icon79:
Shot fired ......

Forgiveness is unleashed grin grin

O pari

Hahahahahah! Honestly, some people are not here for football reasoning but to boasts their egos with na we sabi pass mentality. This explains why they don't see any good thing coming from outside 'we'. grin

Tell me, how we can become the best in the world with such shallow mentality?

The other day, one of those school of thoughts said nothing good comes from the North in regards to creative midfielders. shocked

As soon as he said that I knew his mind frame and others in pretence because Bible said out of the abundance of the heart a man speaks..

Some people here don't believe an AMF can come outside their lineage and descendants. Bhuuuhahaha! grin

But I will keep talking what is true.

If you are good I will fight for you but if you are not I no go talk.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

What about when we play Cameroon in Yaounde? You have players that suit a strategy based on squad selections.

Go back and re-watch that game with an unbiased mind. Nigeria was on the front foot for over 70mins of the game. We had the chances to have rapped it up in the first half and early in the second half. We created more chances. Look at the stats: Cameroon with 6 shots on goal with 2 on target (one of which was the penalty), Nigeria had 11 shots on goal with 2 on target.

It is only expected for a team that desperately needed a win and are trailing by 0-1 in front of their crowd to come all out and throw in all they have to salvage the situation. The away team leading would want to go conservative at that point to secure their lead.

Over-all, Nigeria was the better team in that game.

You have been hammering on players selection, squad selection. Are you suggesting Rohr should over-haul or disband the team and go and search for players that will be playing all attack like you have described it?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
Icon4s:
I would not like to visit this thread that day Rohr would finally invite Ajagun.

We know your type. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Akpeyi is now fit but still not selected because he is not better. Your campaign was not because you want the best keeper. It is because you want a sentimental choice.

I am not for Alampasu , Akpeyi, Ezenwa, Uzoho, Ajiboye etc. I want the best in the team. After you select the best, then you can have the best make a long run as the keeper. Not just any keeper getting a long run because of Fortune.

Same goes to every position. The only way we can get is done is to screen the best candidates. If not, we will not field our possibly strongest team.

Coach Rohr and the entire coaching crew stuck to Akpeyi because of the lack of confidence in the other keepers. The devil you know, it is often said is better than the Angel you don't know. They didn't want to take that risk. And I bought into it that's all. No sentiments.

At the bolded, you clearly are for Alampasu. Everyone here knows that.
Well the "foreigner" has ran the rule on him.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

A team can still play offensively and maintain their shape at the back. So no one says we should be reckless.
This is just the right mix. That's why I emphasise that our defence is the heart of our attack, if it is very solid. It frees up our attack. The attackers would still need to backtrack but not all the time if they know that the defence is solid. In fact our attackers can defend by pressing (this word is now trending in goodjoe's football vocabulary. Do you know who invented pressing in football?)

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by OMANBALA1: 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
Some people sef. If wishes were horses beggars will ride. TRIBALISM is a mental disease like psychosis it blinds you from real situation of things. Just because you are angry your tribesmen did not dominate Super Eagles doesn't mean anything will change.

You can scream Ajagun,Ilori,Raheem,Solanke from morning till night and I can promise you none of them is going to world cup with Nigeria. This is not because they are your tribesmen but because they are not up to per,except for Raheem Lawal.

If I have the power I will kill every tribalistic eidiots in Nigeria because its the major reason why Nigeria is a danm joke!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
Icon4s:

Coach Rohr and the entire coaching crew stuck to Akpeyi because of the lack of confidence in the other keepers. The devil you know, it is often said is better than the Angel you don't know. They didn't want to take that risk. And I bought into it that's all. No sentiments.

At the bolded, you clearly are for Alampasu. Everyone here knows that.
Well the "foreigner" has ran the rule on him.

I was rooting for Alampasu. He was my pick as the best. I clearly explained that he was my pick because reports repeatedly highlighted him as the best in camp.

I still believe he is among the best and I now believe Ajiboye is the best. However, I will not feel convinced unless a proper screening process takes place and the best graded. For now, my picks are,

Ajiboye
Alampasu
Uzoho

These are my picks but I leave the final decision to the keeper trainer. As long he does a good job and select the best, he has my support. Not Alampasu or anyone.

Coach Rohr stuck with Akpeyi because of Alloy Agu who was lost in doing his job. Finito.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ucheo: 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ajagun...seriously i checked the number of times these name has appeared on these thread if he is scoring goal like that he should be in bursting goal scoring or assist chart in EPL or German or italian or laliga.

Advise him to let his leg do the talking .

You have tried so much for him
Through Forgiveness we all remember our lost bros who is better than iniesta and xavi cojoined..
NFF must be acting funny not to invite Ajagun....the next big thing after Messi u17 and u20 exploits..lol

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
ndidi excelled with genk in belgium he's now with leicester city

omeruo impressed in holland now he's with chelsea

alhassan from npfl has joined austria wien your beloved kayode's former club

kelechi nwakali? please highlight the posts where i clamoured for his invitation. let's even agree without conceding that i asked for his invitation he's currently with arsenal and agewise we can fairly say he's ok so what other diversionary point do you want to bring up to distract us from the clear as day fact that ajagun is not super eagles quality?

you can't educate me because you have no facts to work with. did ajagun win greek league player of the year? No! did he ever give the most assists in the greek league? No was he ever nam... no let me make it easier for you was he ever nominated for panathanikos player of the season? please supply the answer yourself

if me speaking out against you hyping below average players to join the national team means i'm biased bro you better get used to it cos
i'm gonna be biased all day long

forgiveness:

Wilfred Ndidi failed MRI test. Alhassan failed MRI test, and so? grin

Kenneth Omeruo was part of that Ajagun set, and so?

Did that stop dem from excelling?

Don't bring age cheat into this matter because all the best players we ever had were products of the same system but you singlehandedly pick out few as public examples while exonerate your beloved. Why?

Stop your public point and kill castigation of players you don't like because they are not your type.

I don't need to educate you on Ajagun exploit in the biggest club in Greece because your mind already biased against him.

Now, tell me what Kelechi Nwakali has done for you to clamor for his invitation to the national team. What?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
Icon4s:

Firstly, Akpeyi lost his slot because he was injured ahead of the games against Cameroon. If he was in camp he would have kept goal. And not because one foreigner screened him out. Rohr even referred to Ezenwa as 4th choice and Akpeyi as 3rd choice even after the Cameroon game in Uyo. Get that right.

Ezenwa got the opportunity and he ceased it. You don't change a winning team, Ezenwa had the momentum and confidence to go with it, why not stick with him.

Ezenwa is not much different from Akpeyi.

Emm but why was Alampasu dropped from the squad was it an aftermath of the foreigner's analysis on him?

On Uzoho, you are not making any point. So because his coach tested him in a league game Rohr must also test him? Is he the only Nigerian goalie that has been tested in a league game?

Alampasu has been in Feirense for years and has not played a league game. You do not test players,in important games.

Uzoho playing a league game at the expense of more experienced keepers is a testament to the trust of the coach not testing. If Uzoho continues till the end of the season, he will be an easy world cup pick. How many Nigerian keepers are playing at that level?

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
OMANBALA1:
Some people sef. If wishes were horses beggars will ride. TRIBALISM is a mental disease like psychosis it blinds you from real situation of things. Just because you are angry your tribesmen did not dominate Super Eagles doesn't mean anything will change.

You can scream Ajagun,Ilori,Raheem,Solanke from morning till night and I can promise you none of them is going to world cup with Nigeria. This is not because they are your tribesmen but because they are not up to per,except for Raheem Lawal.

If I have the power I will kill every tribalistic eidiots in Nigeria because its the major reason why Nigeria is a danm joke!

*Yawn* coming from someone who thinks his descendants are the only one bestowed with creative midfield gene in Nigeria. Ndo! grin

Bhuuuhahaha! grin

You had better start with yourself if you are really serious about it. Bhuuuhahaha!

But as a Christian I will advise you to desist else... grin

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Nigeria played defensive football-though the stats don't bear that out-in just one out of five matches and you've been hammering on it since as if that was the norm for all five matches. You went so far as predicting that we were going to park the bus against Zambia. Did we? Haba na.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
hmmm Uzoho starting for deportivo has definitely given him edge over alampasu. if he continues to start games for la coruna it will be hard to justify inviting alampasu ahead of him for future matches. all the same i'm happy as this will only add to the depth of quality in the goalkeeping department. on Uzoho himself i like his size but i would want to watch more of him to judge how sharp and good he is in goal but that a la liga coach trusts him is a huge plus in his favour

tbaba1234:

Alampasu has been in Feirense for years and has not played a league game. You do not test players,in important games.

Uzoho playing a league game at the expense of more experienced keepers is a testament to the trust of the coach not testing. If Uzoho continues till the end of the season, he will be an easy world cup pick. How many Nigerian keepers are playing at that level?

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
Some had premonition that this was going to happen but I bet not so soon but here we are. It has happened!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PREMIER LEAGUE:
LEICESTER CITY SACK MANAGER SHAKESPEARE AFTER POOR START TO SEASON

Leicester City have sacked manager Craig Shakespeare following a run of one win in eight Premier League matches this season, according to reports.
According to Daily Mail, Shakespeare was relieved of his duties at the King Power Stadium at a meeting on Tuesday following a 1-1 draw with West Brom on Monday.
Shakespeare took over from Claudio Ranieri when the Italian was sacked in February with Leicester in the midst of a relegation battle and rumours of a dressing room revolt.

Leicester subsequently finished 12th with improved performances in the latter months of the campaign, leading to him to be rewarded with a three-year contract in June.
However, a rocky run of results - in which they failed to defeat Huddersfield Town, Bournemouth and West Brom - led the Foxes board to take action against the 53-year-old.
Source:http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/leicester-city-sack-manager-shakespeare-after-poor-start-to/147i2zl6q5mjl16matbdq6fw33
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
Mujtahida:
Some had premonition that this was going to happen but I bet not so soon but here we are. It has happened!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PREMIER LEAGUE:
LEICESTER CITY SACK MANAGER SHAKESPEARE AFTER POOR START TO SEASON

Leicester City have sacked manager Craig Shakespeare following a run of one win in eight Premier League matches this season, according to reports.
According to Daily Mail, Shakespeare was relieved of his duties at the King Power Stadium at a meeting on Tuesday following a 1-1 draw with West Brom on Monday.
Shakespeare took over from Claudio Ranieri when the Italian was sacked in February with Leicester in the midst of a relegation battle and rumours of a dressing room revolt.

Leicester subsequently finished 12th with improved performances in the latter months of the campaign, leading to him to be rewarded with a three-year contract in June.
However, a rocky run of results - in which they failed to defeat Huddersfield Town, Bournemouth and West Brom - led the Foxes board to take action against the 53-year-old.
nice one. Let them hire better coach
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
So according to mailonline Twitter, be like say they've sacked Shakespeare.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
Truly there's nothing like playing for your country.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------Nigeria, October 17,2017
LEON BALOGUN IN TEARS, REMINDS ME OF THE PRIDE IN PLAYING FOR NIGERIA – Taribo West

Former Super Eagles defender Taribo West says seeing Leon Balogun in tears after Nigeria qualified for the World Cup with a 1-0 win over Zambia reminds him of the pride in representing Nigeria.
Balogun broke into tears after the final whistle of the game which sealed Nigeria’s progress to the World Cup, and according to West it’s a sign of how committed he is to the Nigerian course and not weakness as perceived by many.
West who represented Nigeria from 1996 to 2003 said it’s also shows how much pride the Mainz 05 defender has while defending the national team colours.
“Look it’s not a sign of weakness, but rather a feeling of pride. Tears of pride, I usually feel same when I wear the green, white , green colours of Nigeria. The national team means a lot, I think Balogun knows that”, West told Owngoalnigeria.com.
” It’s nice to see a player who still feel that way about the colours of Nigeria, that alone means a lot to some of us who have represented Nigeria in the past”, he remarked.
Source: http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/10/17/leon-balogun-in-tears-reminds-me-of-the-pride-in-playing-for-nigeria-taribo-west/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
Mujtahida:

Nigeria played defensive football-though the stats don't bear that out-in just one out of five matches and you've been hammering on it since as if that was the norm for all five matches. You went so far as predicting that we were going to park the bus against Zambia. Did we? Haba na.

It was still a conservative set-up. Not parked bus but conservative. That is Rohr's preference but I feel and honestly believe we can be more explosive with a more offensive set-up.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Napoleon55(m): 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
what Rohr is doing is the best he can do,and is expected that he play the same at the world cup proper,unless if he is able to master other better formations during the friendlies,which is highly unlikely.
therefore,playing conservatively,which some will see as defensive is good for now.

the thing is we are operating a defensive formation,but we are not really playing defensive, it seems that we are defensive or we pack bus due to the choices the players we use.
i use to think so,but after carefully examine it,i understand that we using two defensive but attacking minded midfielders(Ndidi and Onazi) ,which is different as pure out diffensive midfielder.

so because there won't be any easy game at the world cup,i expect Rohr to continue with same method he is currently using.
untill after the WC we can change to other more attacking formation,

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
bataderemi:
So according to mailonline Twitter, be like say they've sacked Shakespeare.

Craig Shakespeare: Leicester City sack manager four months after appointment

Leicester City have sacked manager Craig Shakespeare just four months after he signed a three-year deal to take the job on a permanent basis.

The Foxes are third from bottom in the Premier League and have not won any of their past six league matches.

Shakespeare, 53, succeeded title winner Claudio Ranieri in February, initially on a temporary basis.

After steering the Foxes away from trouble to finish in 12th place, he was given the job permanently in June.

Shakespeare won eight of his 16 games in charge last season, and led the club to the Champions League quarter-finals.

His departure follows a 1-1 draw with West Brom on Monday.

The last time Leicester went six league matches without a victory, Ranieri was sacked - nine months after leading them to the title.

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/41656917
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

It was still a conservative set-up. Not parked bus but conservative. That is Rohr's preference but I feel and honestly believe we can be more explosive with a more offensive set-up.
Many ways to kill a rat: choose one
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jobsat34(m): 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Flopping at Leicester will not mean the end of the World. Henry Flopping at Juventus did not mean he was not a great talent and still achieved a lot.

Either way, I hope Leicester City secures a good manager soon because Shakespeare is no good.

Your Prayer has been answered..
Sjakespeare has been fired..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
Mujtahida:

Many ways to kill a rat: choose one

Attack
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
jobsat34:

Your Prayer has been answered..
Sjakespeare has been fired..

First step but the crucial step is hiring a quality coach that knows how to bring the best from the players. A lot of work ahead to unite the players, clear bad blood and give them the right system to excel.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
Guys pls. Can somebody gimme youtube link of naija and Zambia game, want to watch aftermatch celebrations

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
tbaba1234:

Fine if Uzoho gets more game time then he is in for selection. But let us see that come to materialization first.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Attack
Defence-Attack:balance
Don't think that I don't like attacking football. I do. I like football that is like an orchestra. But not tiki taka, nor it's opposite Mourinho style. However I can't be naive as to think that football is all about attacking, attack, attack. No! You defend solidly, you attack furiously. Even at that one still has to adjust one's game according to the opposition one is playing. But if football can be played beautifully, as an art, I'd love it.

“Beauty comes first. Victory is secondary. What matters is joy.”- Socrates of Brazil
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
Atlst Shakespeare done collect red, the backstabber

(1) (2) (3) ... (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) ... (16333) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Philosopher1979, Nomyth, Canada2021, AndSunGorilla, Toylove, 123jamessmith, dankorode(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.