Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (3475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11758663 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3472) (3473) (3474) (3475) (3476) (3477) (3478) ... (16184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:39am On May 08, 2018
Icon4s:

As I said before, that is why we have age grade competitions.

Salisu Yusuf is the coach of the U23 team. Let Osimhen and K. Nwakali make themselves available for selection.

Uzoho's case is different cos he is a goal keeper and we find ourselves in a dire situation in that department. For what reason will you send a special trainer to Osimhen or Nwakali. Oga that does not count here.

You mentioned having a system where a country will have a large pool of young players to select from. You cannot achieve that by picking one or two players saying they are special talents and sending special trainers to them. You can only achieve that kind of system by ensuring all your young talents are actively involved in your youth programs. From U17, U20 to U21/23.

I still insist we need a standing U21 team. That is where we can pick from a large pool of players who are to be promoted to the senior team.

Youth football is just one unit of measurement that's more indicative of potential than outright ability.

However, playing week in week out in your club in a good quality league is about ability. That should be the basis for any selection irrespective of age.

Even at U21 level with the way football is progressing you should be playing senior team football or on loan.

Giving some players extra coaching is simply favoritism and discrimination.

Simply put the players in bold are yet to pass thier examinations in some regard you could say they are failing.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:40am On May 08, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
Bro I think that 3-5-2 is the best for us but putting our biggest gun (Moses) in the wingback role equivalent to Underutilizing his potentials and the attack generally

Are we talking about the same 3-5-2 that Nigeria used to score 3 second half goals on Argentina?
We have Iwobi, Iheanacho, Ighalo and Musa in that position already I am not saying he can't play there but it is not like we don't have options already.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:46am On May 08, 2018
Loogan:

It's not my fault everything you see revolves around Your brainwashed, myopic English mind.
And dude I'm talking about players coming from Africa you are telling me to watch Chelsea U-18 where almost all the black boys you saw will most likely end up playing for your lions

Can you explain further the bold, so you can display your depth of understanding and knowledge for all to see and appreciate you for what you are.

I have spoken to quite a few Nigerian origin players who have played first team in either the Championship or the EPL. Most are simply waiting to see who will show love first and invite them but still with a preference for Nigeria.

So if you speak from a standpoint if knowledge it's considered wisdom. If you speak voraciously without restraint with no knowledge just prejudiced assumption, what do you think it will called Intelligence
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:48am On May 08, 2018
charlesemeka85:
ebuehi is a modern day right back while shehu is a make shift right-back. shehu is decent in the position but ebuehi is miles ahead of him
You have a point but there's something shehu possess way more that Tyrone which is aggressiveness. Tyrone is very less aggressive ( soft, Ajebota) and he'll likely tend to struggle against physical players especially in Africa. It was evident against Serbia.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:53am On May 08, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
That one na ''IF''; Make he achieve am first make we see na. Na then e go really deserve am.

Football is about balance.

It's rare but you can't be a mouse in your club and all of a sudden become a lion in the national team.

The consistency of your club form should all things being equal translate to the national team. On occasions wrong team tactics playing a player out of position, etc. Mitigates against a quality player being able to perform.

The reality remains 1 goal in 15 EPL games is not indicative of outstanding ability. As it stands Ighalo is way ahead of him on all fronts.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:05pm On May 08, 2018
komekn:

Football is about balance.

It's rare but you can't be a mouse in your club and all of a sudden become a lion in the national team.

The consistency of your club form should all things being equal translate to the national team. On occasions wrong team tactics playing a player out of position, etc. Mitigates against a quality player being able to perform.

The reality remains 1 goal in 15 EPL games is not indicative of outstanding ability. As it stands Ighalo is way ahead of him on all fronts.
Ighalo of course has been better. Look at the goal he scored against Cameroon for example- overpowering and outsmarting his marker with that move. I don't think Nacho would have scored if it was him. Ighalo has been a better CF.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:18pm On May 08, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

Are we talking about the same 3-5-2 that Nigeria used to score 3 second half goals on Argentina?
We have Iwobi, Iheanacho, Ighalo and Musa in that position already I am not saying he can't play there but it is not like we don't have options already.
You're making sense. But Moses is most dangerous among them all
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by realpoacher(m): 12:22pm On May 08, 2018
Certitude:

Keshi, to me, would perform wonders with this crop of players.

The problem is, keshi will not select this kind of players. He will rather have ego clashes with some of them and not invite them.

So the players will be available but keshi wouldn't play them.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 12:23pm On May 08, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
You have a point but there's something shehu possess way more that Tyrone which is aggressiveness. Tyrone is very less aggressive ( soft, Ajebota) and he'll likely tend to struggle against physical players especially in Africa. It was evident against Serbia.

Agreed he is not as rugged and physical as Aina or Shehu.

He will struggle against physical players.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 12:24pm On May 08, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
Ighalo of course has been better. Look at the goal he scored against Cameroon for example- overpowering and outsmarting his marker with that move. I don't think Nacho would have scored if it was him. Ighalo has been a better CF.

100% correct
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:26pm On May 08, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

Or don't you think that if Moses plays as wingback he'll have very limited chance to initiate or orchestrate attack, which we all know he's the only one why has such ability? He'll have very limited time in the opponent's goal area. Those driving runs and final balls that confuse and unsettle defenders... Its very vital bro
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:44pm On May 08, 2018
komekn:

Agreed he is not as rugged and physical as Aina or Shehu.

He will struggle against physical players.

Yes. This is my observation about the two.

Aggression- Shehu

Technicality- Tyrone

Defense- Both (but I feel Tyrone)

Offense- Shehu

Positioning- Tyrone

Pace/Speed- Tyrone

Discipline- Shehu (although both are)

Stamina- Shehu

Strenght- Shehu

Crossing- ??

Though we need to see more of Tyrone. No real favorite for me. And I'd advice Shehu to watch his back.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 12:54pm On May 08, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
Or don't you think that if Moses plays as wingback he'll have very limited chance to initiate or orchestrate attack, which we all know he's the only one why has such ability? He'll have very limited time in the opponent's goal area. Those driving runs and final balls that confuse and unsettle defenders... Its very vital bro

At Chelsea he has people like Hazard and Willian that command the ball but that wouldn't be so with Nigeria. He can be even better at that position with Nigeria.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:57pm On May 08, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

At Chelsea he has people like Hazard and Willian that command the ball but that wouldn't be so with Nigeria. He can be even better at that position with Nigeria.
I don't get your point bro.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:13pm On May 08, 2018
realpoacher:

The problem is, keshi will not select this kind of players. He will rather have ego clashes with some of them and not invite them.

So the players will be available but keshi wouldn't play them.
True talk. ButwjT I love about Keshi:s team is he teaches his team to pass the ball around and possess
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 1:33pm On May 08, 2018
MetalJigsaw:

Aggression- Shehu

Technicality- Tyrone

Offense- Shehu

Positioning- Tyrone

Pace/Speed- Tyrone

Stamina- Shehu

Strenght- Shehu

Crossing- ??

Though we need to see more of Tyrone. No real favorite for me. And I'd advice Shehu to watch his back.

I disagree with positioning and technicality although it's open to debate. My opinion is ;

Shehu is more defense minded and has better defensive positioning and anticipation. With regards to technical ability it's how you define technical ability.

I will rate them both on par.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 1:47pm On May 08, 2018
Your post is like a breath of fresh air, bro! Keep educating the folks here!!

O pari

Icon4s:

Firstly, please keep this discussion as civil as possible. No need for the use of provocative words. We are only rubbing minds and discussing tactics.

Now, back to the discussion. Yes I watch matches almost everyday mostly club matches. And during international breaks I watch national team matches across different continents.

What most of us here don't understand is the national team setting is usually different from club settings. Club coaches find it convenient staying with coaching of clubs while national team coaches find it convenient coaching the national teams.

Look at the way national teams play and look at the way clubs play. Dont you notice any difference in the approaches?

With clubs a coach can come up with any form of tactics and go out in search of players they feel can fit into such tactics but for the national team you are only limited to the players you have. You cannot buy a ready made player to come and play for you.

National teams are set up such that if you don't win don't lose because the chances to redeem yourself after losing a game are so few. The WC is held every 4years. Unlike Clubs that play weekly at times twice a week. You get whipped on Wednesday you have another competition on Saturday to correct your wrongs.

National team tactics are mostly conservative!

Watch how national teams play and Watch how clubs play and you will understand. You now wonder why so many AFCON and WC group games end in draws. And penalty shoot-outs at knock out stages.
Yes, football is dynamic and has evolved over time but the national teams would always adopt the safest approach. You are citing cases of Real Madrid do we have the kind of quality those clubs have?

To your point, you are saying we should gift them the midfield and follow the wings. I hope you don't see the midfield as only the center circle. For your information, part of the wings are also part of the midfield. When you lose possession of the midfield how will you get the balls across to the wingers?

Hold on to your beliefs and let me hold on to mine. No one gets a trophy for winning any arguments here. But once again try remain civil in your comments.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 1:49pm On May 08, 2018
Offense - Shehu Was that a typo?

To me, Shebu is your old fashioned RB whereas Tyronne is a natural RWB.

O pari

MetalJigsaw:

Aggression- Shehu

Technicality- Tyrone

Offense- Shehu

Positioning- Tyrone

Pace/Speed- Tyrone

Stamina- Shehu

Strenght- Shehu

Crossing- ??

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by comodo: 2:23pm On May 08, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
Nice But he's been on goal drought lately.
Tot the dude was injured and have not been playing for quite a while.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by comodo: 2:29pm On May 08, 2018
andrew444:

When ebuehi was fit was he even capped?

Your opinion can't change rohr first choice.

Ebuehi is okay but rohr first choice is shehu
Our remaining friendlies will show who is better against European opposition.
Shehu nicked it against African opposition.
IMHO shehu most times is flat footed. So playing against quick thinking wingers will show every.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lexyman(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
No one seems to be talking about Afcon 2019. We should win it or at least reach the semis...In fact, It's ours for the taking.

Morocco and Egypt kept coming to my mind grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 3:15pm On May 08, 2018
lexyman:

Morocco and Egypt kept coming to my mind grin
You're right bro. Those teams are threats to our next Afcon aspirations; And the threat they pose deserve to be pondered alot about.

But don't forget that Algeria and Cameroon were riding high as well before brushed them aside in the World Cup Qualifiers.

We still possess the best squad in Africa.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 3:39pm On May 08, 2018
Icon79:
Offense - Shehu Was that a typo?
To me, Shebu is your old fashioned RB whereas Tyronne is a natural RWB.

O pari
Bro, sometime positions don't really determine their attacking abilities
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kennysville(m): 3:39pm On May 08, 2018
Icon4s:

What if we are to play 3-5-2 where will you place Moses. And show me how you will line up the team.

Question is if we were to play 3-5-2, must moses play?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 3:40pm On May 08, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
I don't get your point bro.

U asked if playing WB would limit his contributions and my point was that it doesn't necessarily have to limit him.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 3:43pm On May 08, 2018
komekn:

I disagree with positioning and technicality although it's open to debate. My opinion is ;

Shehu is more defense minded and has better defensive positioning and anticipation. With regards to technical ability it's how you define technical ability.

I guess you're right bro. But looking at the Argentina game, Tyrone was excellent in his positioning and awareness. That was where my reference about Tyrone is from.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 3:44pm On May 08, 2018
edi287:
Check this analysis on out team back in 2014. Not too much have changed since then in terms of style

Tactics: Analysing Nigeria’s tactical approach, formation, and set up

The Super Eagles of Nigeria booked their spot in Group G of the FIFA World Cup after what was in hindsight an easy qualifying campaign. Stephen Keshi’s side are now getting ready to face Argentina, Bosnia-Herzegovina, and Iran for the honour of being in the World Cup’s round of 16. A feat that will definitely be a brilliant achievement from the African Champions. A lot has changed since Nigeria’s (led by Lars Lagerback) last appearance at the World Cup in 2010 that was summed up by Yakubu Aiyegbeni missing one of the easiest tap ins you will ever see. In fact 2010 was so forgettable for Nigerian football that the President banned the national team from any official matches. The said ban was only overturned when FIFA handed the Nigerian National team a ban of their own for government interruption. After a confusing period of switching manager after manager. The Eagles finally found the right man in Stephen Keshi. And since his appointment, Nigeria has not looked back. They won the 2013 African Cup of Nations and put out a good account of themselves and the continent in the Confederations Cup in a group that contained Uruguay and Spain. The Nigerian team is certainly capable of being a surprise package at the World Cup.

BASIC FORMATION

Stephen Keshi’s preferred formation since taking over has been the 4-3-3. Even though he at times experimented with a 4-2-3-1/4-4-2. If all players are fit and available, his starting XI is normally constant. Enyeama is a certainty in the post, with Kenneth Omeruo and Godfrey Oboabona being the centre backs. Efe Ambrose and Juwon Oshaniwa should be the starters at right and left back respectively, with a midfield trio of John Obi Mikel, Ogenyi Onazi and Ramon Azeez. Upfront, Ahmed Musa and Victor Moses are on the flanks and Emmanuel Emenike is the preferred striker. Although the inclusion of Peter Osaze Odemwingie and Shola Ameobi in the provisional squad means serious competition for the front 3 players.

Made using Tactical Pad

ANALYSIS

Stephen Keshi, since he took charge of the Nigerian team has favoured a more reactive style of play. The Nigerians have become very adept at holding off pressure from opponents, waiting for them to lose the ball, and then they counter with lightning speed. They are not the kind of team that camps players in front of their box looking to soak up press or “park the bus”, they look to press the opponents from the midfield, as such are closer to goal most of the time they win the ball. Even in the games versus Spain in the Confederations Cup where you would expect them to sit very deep, they actually came out and pressed the Spanish in midfield, and for a while Nigeria actually dominated the World Champions. When the ball is won in the centre, it is immediately passed to their quick wingers who use their pace and trickery to fashion out chances for the team. The fact that Nigeria’s fullbacks are not very adventurous in attack and the presence of three defensively solid central midfielders means that the defence is well protected. So most of the time Nigeria’s centre backs are more concerned with defending the box and are rarely forced out of position into the wider areas or high up the field.

The team has problems defending down its flanks especially in situations when they have lost the ball and the wingers are high up. This is caused by the fact that Nigeria’s wingers, although they try, are not very adept at tracking back and helping their fullbacks. In a situation where Nigeria were on the attack and lost the ball, the fullbacks would be isolated because they don’t go high up the pitch, and there is no way the wingers can track back in time to prevent attacks. This problem is more evident when Nigeria play against a team with an offensive fullback, as this leaves the Nigerian full back in a lot of 2v1 situations. An attempt from the midfielders to cover could leave the centre exposed, and the same goes for the centre backs as they are not comfortable defending the wide positions if their fullback is exposed. A good example of this is the goal that Spain scored via Jordi Alba to break the deadlock in the Confederations cup.

[/b]Another problem of the team is building up play via passing moves. Nigeria’s team is designed to hurt teams with quick transitions and find it hard to fashion chances against teams that are deep and compact.[b] This is mostly because they have wingers that are better with space in front of them or behind the opposition defence to run into. The fullbacks in the team are not the offensive types so do not provide width during attacks. Another reason is that Nigeria don’t have the type of creative midfielders adept at breaking down deep defences. Mikel’s passing is at its most dangerous during counters. These factors altogether make it hard for Nigeria to break down deep, compact defences.

Another factor that could deter this Nigerian team is their finishing. The Nigerians are often guilty of squandering an alarming amount of chances in big games. In previous tournaments, Emmanuel Emenike has been their only efficient finisher, with wingers like Musa and Moses being good at fashioning out chances but disappointing with the finish. The presence of more EPL standard strikers like Odemwingie and Ameobi could solve this problem though.

KEY PLAYERS

Vincent Enyeama | The keeper has had a wonderful season at Lille and how far Nigeria goes will depend on his form.

Jon Obi Mikel | The Chelsea midfielder at club level is mostly known for his ability to provide a solid and stable screen to shield the Chelsea defence. He provides stability and anchors the midfield and also helps Chelsea slow down games with his passing and ability to hold the ball. He does the same for his country, but with far more freedom to be creative. Once Nigeria win the ball back, Mikel is their main distributor, quickly locating the outlets or sometimes splitting defences directly with through or long passes on the counter. He is Nigeria’s main playmaker and midfield anchor.

Victor Moses and Ahmed Musa | They are Nigeria’s main outlets on the counter attack. If found on the run, they will look to run at defenders and beat them with a combination of pace and trickery to create chances or score them. They are also Nigeria’s main source of width as the fullbacks are not very offensive.

Ogenyi Onazi and Ramon Azeez | The two central midfielders in front of Mikel are the ones tasked with the important duty of pressing the ball in midfield and forcing turn overs. Both players have brilliant work-rates, are strong and dynamic, and when they do win the ball, they go for the short pass to a close team mate (mostly Mikel). Both players also make forward runs on or off the ball from deep to help the attack.

Emmanuel Emenike | The striker was a key player for the team that won the African Cup of Nations. Although the inclusion of Shola Ameobi and Osaze Odemwingie casts doubts over his role in the team, he will probably still be the starter at Brazil. A striker that possesses a dangerous mixture of pace, technical ability and strength could be a nightmare for opposition defences. Emenike holds up play well, drops deep to play with the midfield allowing the wingers space in the channels to work with. All this while having a thunderous shot in him. His form in front of goal could be key for the Eagles as his absence was clearly felt in the Confederations Cup.

TALENT RADAR KEY YOUNG PLAYER

Kenneth Omeruo (21) | The 21 year old Chelsea defender has been a regular starter for the Super Eagles since their successful Nations Cup campaign. A physically imposing player for his age, he is strong, fast a very good tackler and interceptor. If he can brush up the technical side of his game and add a bit of maturity, the sky is the limit.

Ramon Azeez (21) | The 21 year old central midfielder had a good season with Almeria, during which he showed the potential that won him plaudits at the 2009 Under-17 World Cup. A capable defensive or central midfield player, he offers decent playmaking ability among other players that are more physical. But he also doesn’t shy away from a physical confrontation. He is certainly a player to watch.

Ogenyi Onazi (21) | The Lazio midfielder has proven himself to be Nigeria’s most frequent ball winner. Combining his wonderful dynamism and work-rate with decent tackling and marking abilities. He has become a main stay in the Nigerian team.

Ahmed Musa (21) | Pace, trickery and dribbling skills; those are the attributed to best describe CSKA’s Ahmed Musa. The winger is well capable of providing moments of sheer brilliance on his own.

EXTRA

There is a lot of hope going into Nigeria’s World Cup campaign. They have already showed that they are capable of going toe to toe with the best in the World at the Confederations Cup. Bar any spectacular capitulation, and as long as they can brush up on the finishing, they are in with a shout to make it out of the group. The fact that they struggle against deep teams may not be a factor as I fully expect that most teams would come at them and try to attack, which will play into their hands.

This article was written by Ismail Bello. Follow him on Twitter @BiasFootball

http://outsideoftheboot.com/2014/06/09/world-cup-2014-tactics-analysing-nigerias-tactical-approach-formation-and-set-up/

This is spot on in regards to our team under Keshi but this present team has improved with better players and the way we play. The wingers now defend unlike before and our wing backs also has the potential of joining the attack from the flanks though not like we see in other big teams like Brazil, Spain and Germany that has better wing backs.

However, the bolded put to rest the false information that Ramon Azeez was not spectacular for his club that season and he can't face physical players. Lies every where.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 3:48pm On May 08, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

U asked if playing WB would limit his contributions and my point was that it doesn't necessarily have to limit him.
It would, I think. Because Moses is our own Messi, Salah, Hazard, or even Mane. Now imagine these players in the wingback role for their national teams. Wouldn't their attack be somewhat affected?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 3:51pm On May 08, 2018
komekn:

Yes so do I. No clear favorite among them yet.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 3:55pm On May 08, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

Hmm... Don't you think playing Moses in the wingback role would limit his freedom going forward and Initiate attack? Even his presence alone in the opponents box can unsettle them.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 3:55pm On May 08, 2018
comodo:

Our remaining friendlies will show who is better against European opposition.
Shehu nicked it against African opposition.
IMHO shehu most times is flat footed. So playing against quick thinking wingers will show every.

What has ebuehi played against european opposition? after the argentina match una no let us hear word.

Just pray the guy is not injured

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 4:00pm On May 08, 2018
andrew444:

What has ebuehi played against european opposition? after the argentina match una no let us hear word.

Just pray the guy is not injured
I think Shehu's occasional lack of concentration and positioning is disadvantage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3472) (3473) (3474) (3475) (3476) (3477) (3478) ... (16184) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kayburner, TheGoodJoe(m), Christinu2, kennysville(m), Shegzdave, Lyster360, Deee4dammy and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.