Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (3976) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11695203 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3973) (3974) (3975) (3976) (3977) (3978) (3979) ... (16158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 08, 2018
Icon4s:

Oga, no body thinks any player there is a Messiah.

People have lost confidence is Ighalo. They just want to see what Simmy would offer. That's all.

Well...... Our Cyriel DESSERS comes to mind.... But ....... We will work with what we have, pray others deliver.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by KK555: 7:26am On Jun 08, 2018
JoebieII:
Like seriously they didn't swarm here today? Abi maybe I'm not following the thread well enough

What was the result of last night's match between Iceland and Ghana? You lot need to learn but your arrogance won't let you. Your downfall.
If you on the high, make it count. Ghana was prior to Brazil 2014. In 2011, Ghana was at Wembley, the result was 1-1 at the end of 90 mins. Asamoah Gyan scored to deny them victory. On the 6th of june, i believe the whole of Africans wanted to see Nigeria beat them or at least get a draw but Nigeria came up short. Like Ghana prior to Brazil 2014, Nigeria did well qualifying out of a tight group, not even Shehu's error could deny them a place in Russia but do you believe that this team would fly high in Russia? Are you convinced with their plays so far? mind you, this is supposedly the best prepared Eagles team since 1994. No issues of money, quality friendly matches, motivation from either the government or NFF.

You should focus on the Nigeria doing well in Russia than wasting your energy on Iceland vs Ghana result. Ghana does not have Nigeria's money but when it comes to grit and no nonsense attitude towards opponents, you can rate them high and bank on them to deliver.

It was that no nonsense attitude that cost Nigeria the match with Athletico Madrid in Nigeria. Thomas Partey bossed the midfield and made Nigerian boys look like kids. None could match his physical and mental strength.

At 0-2 down, people like you are having orgasm but your sort of attitude is their strength. They make you eat your words.

Ghana does not give up.

11 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by LieDetector(m): 7:31am On Jun 08, 2018
Training

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 7:45am On Jun 08, 2018
Revealed – True Story Of Agent Who Tried To Smuggle Qatar Based Player Into Super Eagles Squad
June 8, 201801

The stunning revelation made by coach of the senior national team of Nigeria Gernot Rohr about a player agent who tried to smuggle his player into the Super Eagles squad for the World Cup in Russia didn’t come as a surprise to Owngoalnigeria.com.

Our senior editor Osas Mahawi is well aware of the whole incident which started since June last year, shortly before the Super Eagles AFCON 2019 Qualifiers tie against South Africa which was followed by the back to back World Cup 2018 Qualifiers against Cameroon.

The agent contacted Owngoalnigeria.com through me with an offer to help promote a Qatar based player. According to him six different media houses have been selected for the job.

Same day the publisher turned down the offer with a stern warning that we are not a PR agency, the said player had his story on the official website of the Nigeria Football Federation ( NFF) . He was given a full page to talk on the Super Eagles engagement where he also spoke on his desire to return back to the team and specifically on what he can offer.

DONT MISS ==> MIKEL OBI FLOURISHING IN CENTRAL DEFENCE FOR CHELSEA
Till date he remains the only player outside of the Super Eagles who have been interviewed on the official site of the NFF. That alone says it all. Furthermore I later gathered that it was a full blown racket that even involved some back room staff of the Super Eagles and also people working for the NFF.

The incident spoken about by Rohr happened when Rohr arrived Nigeria ahead of the release of his provisional list for the World Cup. The agent got to know the arrival date of the coach through a backroom staff of the team and staged the crowd that welcomed Rohr at the airport.

He was warned against making such moves by the person who contacted Owngoalnigeria.com on his behalf but he was so sure that the move will pay off. He didn’t offer Rohr money but he used the staged managed event at the airport to get close to Rohr before proposing his player.

DONT MISS ==> ITALIAN,FRENCH AND PORTUGUESE SCOUT STORM ABUJA IN SEARCH OF THE NEXT CHIDOZIE AWAZIEM OF PORTUGAL
Rohr didn’t pick the player in his squad and I guess he later became aware of the antics of the agent and broke off all communication with him. Anyway his case is just one of so many Owngoalnigeria.com will reveal in the coming days.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by KK555: 7:49am On Jun 08, 2018
safarigirl:
Na so grin

79' Iceland 2-1 Ghana.

The Ghanaians must be a second half team like us cheesy

You showed your brown teeth a bit too early and no Ghana is not a second half team like Nigeria. It is not over until the whistle goes at the end of 90 mins. I am sure the whole of Sub sahara Africa would like to see that spirit when the Eagles file out against Croatia. We all want to see Nigeria not draw but beat Modric on the 16th June. Mikel and co should silence Modric, Rakitic, Perisic and co. Anything short of victory is a loss for Nigeria.

Lessons learnt from Poland, Serbia and Czech matches should guide them to victory. They should not wait for the lateral crosses to start flying in before they regroup and counter. Your goal keeper is good but sure to see teams hitting ferocious shots waiting for him to spill it for sweet rebounds because your defence sometimes go to sleep and is very slow to react. Uzoho spilt a shot against England but was lucky Ashley young did not react quick enough. The Czech used that to score against you. You might see that again in Russia. He will be tested and the enemies would be expecting to exploit that to score you.

They would expect you to have a bad first half then neutralize your threats in the 2nd half. They will know you,d string good passes together but have not cracked that penetration code. Ighalo is too unsettled to do that. Bad positioning is his worst attribute. He reads his line wrongly or he might not even be aware of that and your midfield players do not read him well to pass when he makes the runs.

I have a feeling the tall Simi might be the key but can they use his attributes and talent well?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 7:56am On Jun 08, 2018
hmmmmmm every finger points to babatunde's direction. if keshi was alive and still the head coach of the team, he would have made dude the skipper of the team cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
charlesemeka85:
Revealed – True Story Of Agent Who Tried To Smuggle Qatar Based Player Into Super Eagles Squad
June 8, 201801

The stunning revelation made by coach of the senior national team of Nigeria Gernot Rohr about a player agent who tried to smuggle his player into the Super Eagles squad for the World Cup in Russia didn’t come as a surprise to Owngoalnigeria.com.

Our senior editor Osas Mahawi is well aware of the whole incident which started since June last year, shortly before the Super Eagles AFCON 2019 Qualifiers tie against South Africa which was followed by the back to back World Cup 2018 Qualifiers against Cameroon.

The agent contacted Owngoalnigeria.com through me with an offer to help promote a Qatar based player. According to him six different media houses have been selected for the job.

Same day the publisher turned down the offer with a stern warning that we are not a PR agency, the said player had his story on the official website of the Nigeria Football Federation ( NFF) . He was given a full page to talk on the Super Eagles engagement where he also spoke on his desire to return back to the team and specifically on what he can offer.

DONT MISS ==> MIKEL OBI FLOURISHING IN CENTRAL DEFENCE FOR CHELSEA
Till date he remains the only player outside of the Super Eagles who have been interviewed on the official site of the NFF. That alone says it all. Furthermore I later gathered that it was a full blown racket that even involved some back room staff of the Super Eagles and also people working for the NFF.

The incident spoken about by Rohr happened when Rohr arrived Nigeria ahead of the release of his provisional list for the World Cup. The agent got to know the arrival date of the coach through a backroom staff of the team and staged the crowd that welcomed Rohr at the airport.

He was warned against making such moves by the person who contacted Owngoalnigeria.com on his behalf but he was so sure that the move will pay off. He didn’t offer Rohr money but he used the staged managed event at the airport to get close to Rohr before proposing his player.

DONT MISS ==> ITALIAN,FRENCH AND PORTUGUESE SCOUT STORM ABUJA IN SEARCH OF THE NEXT CHIDOZIE AWAZIEM OF PORTUGAL
Rohr didn’t pick the player in his squad and I guess he later became aware of the antics of the agent and broke off all communication with him. Anyway his case is just one of so many Owngoalnigeria.com will reveal in the coming days.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 8:01am On Jun 08, 2018
MarijuanaLORD:

Oga you and controversy they like weed and fire

So you mean our third choice goalie is simply better than the first choice

That means wahala dey na

Uzoho being the first choice na by sentiment. He doesn't even deserves to make the 30 man list if merit was the unit measurement for selection. GBAM.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Martz101: 8:01am On Jun 08, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Underrate England at your own peril. They have some of the finest forward players.

they usually have that, in tournerment proper they will be shitty
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Martz101: 8:02am On Jun 08, 2018
Sainty92:
Argentina will beat Iceland. Iceland cant handle that Argentina's fearful frontline. No be ghana score 2 for second half so?. Lets beat Croatia first sha so that our fate will be in our hands. We can even top that group.

football no be 1+1
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 8:08am On Jun 08, 2018
charlesemeka85:
hmmmmmm every finger points to babatunde's direction. if keshi was alive and still the head coach of the team, he would have made dude the skipper of the team cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
My oga why always Keshi.Pls respect the dead.He is gone to rest and his laudable achievement cannot be erased.Hope to see Rohr surpass it.

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Afobear: 8:13am On Jun 08, 2018
raindodger13:
Omo I can't lie, that Iceland clap sweet o. grin
Same way I an my goons will clap and clapdown here after your compulsory 3 matches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by CaptainGOOD: 8:16am On Jun 08, 2018
Eleniyan15:
Shehu mustn't start ahead of Ebuehi against croatia ooo or else .........
Rohr be careful ooooo

Even a blind man can see that ebuehi is far better. He has outclassed shehu in every matched they played.. I still wonder why rohr is always using him ahead of ebuehi.

Now I'm beginning to wonder buhari might have told him to always let his boy play When he visited them.
If the rohr starts shehu head of ebuehi in the tourney just know that something happened.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Afobear: 8:16am On Jun 08, 2018
congo4ka:
I watched Croatian game and also watching Iceland match, we will not just end up at the bottom table, we will end up with 0 points with 3 heavy losses. (No offensce) angry

You are in the spirit and that's my joy when this averageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee3eeeee3eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Team comes back here with shame
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Certitude(m): 8:20am On Jun 08, 2018
KK555:

You showed your brown teeth a bit too early and no Ghana is not a second half team like Nigeria. It is not over until the whistle goes at the end of 90 mins. I am sure the whole of Sub sahara Africa would like to see that spirit when the Eagles file out against Croatia. We all want to see Nigeria not draw but beat Modric on the 16th June. Mikel and co should silence Modric, Rakitic, Perisic and co. Anything short of victory is a loss for Nigeria.

Lessons learnt from Poland, Serbia and Czech matches should guide them to victory. They should not wait for the lateral crosses to start flying in before they regroup and counter. Your goal keeper is good but sure to see teams hitting ferocious shots waiting for him to spill it for sweet rebounds because your defence sometimes go to sleep and is very slow to react. Uzoho spilt a shot against England but was lucky Ashley young did not react quick enough. The Czech used that to score against you. You might see that again in Russia. He will be tested and the enemies would be expecting to exploit that to score you.

They would expect you to have a bad first half then neutralize your threats in the 2nd half. They will know you,d string good passes together but have not cracked that penetration code. Ighalo is too unsettled to do that. Bad positioning is his worst attribute. He reads his line wrongly or he might not even be aware of that and your midfield players are do not read him well to pass when he makes the runs.

I have a feeling the tall Simi might be the key but can they use his attributes and talent well?
I'll say he is not aware of it. Nacho will do better than that man.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Afobear: 8:20am On Jun 08, 2018
Dannyxy:
But this other Africans don't learn sha, don't underate Nigeria, you don't do that.. Time and time again.. Nigerian teams are very unpredictable... Even at their lowest moment, they will shock you, if you underate them, they may be not be consistent side, but are very dangerous when underrated

Wake up from your sleep and test the coffee....you are finishing with no point and goal
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MarijuanaLORD: 8:21am On Jun 08, 2018
forgiveness:

Uzoho being the first choice na by sentiment. He doesn't even deserves to make the 30 man list if merit was the unit measurement for selection. GBAM.

wow so he doesnt even merit the 30 man list shocked

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:23am On Jun 08, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Remember Rohr used these friendlies to test out different playing styles and to test and stretch the dynamism of our team plays in different tactical set-ups. This is obviously why we tend to struggle for a bit and pick up much later, dominate for most parts yet with no goal and even start as slowbies in first half before hitting great gear in the second half.

Rohr was not out to lose these friendlies. He wanted to win but it was secondary. His primary aim was to ensure he tests out different playing styles as he said he would in an interview even before the march friendlies.

I recall most of us here wanted Rohr to test out different formations to give us options... this is exactly what Rohr did. Should he now be crucified for doing what most agreed with in the first place? It is funny to me oooo... lol

The thing is... He didn't set out to lose any friendly deliberately. We were just unlucky for the most parts and we indeed ended up trying out different formations...

We saw 4-4-1-1, we also saw 3-5-2... we saw 4-5-1... we saw 4-3-3... and our usual 4-2-3-1 (which can easily be 4-3-3 in disguise)...
In tinkering this way, there are bound to be imperfections here and there and also shows of brilliance and positive possibilities here and there... I trust Rohr is gathering the good pieces and putting them together for the main event in Russia. Give it time. June 16 is already upon us but we have a few days to finish the puzzle of our tactical options. The team will rise. We have the good, the great, the bad and the ugly in these various tactical tweaks. Rohr will pick the best and the good and "piece together" our most effective I trust.

We will be hard to puzzle out in Russia if we can show good dynamism based on the experiences and lessons of these friendlies.

Hmmm OK oo, fingers crossed
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 8:24am On Jun 08, 2018
MarijuanaLORD:

wow so he doesnt even merit the 30 man list shocked

Yes! Of course! cool
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:28am On Jun 08, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
If you think this man Called Coach Gernot Rohr won't go the extra lengths to ensure we hit the right gear just in time for June 16, then look again..... Against all odds he "codedly" stood tall over Osinbajo and tried to keep up with Mikel's neck... This man no dey carry last... grin

God this is wickedness grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:32am On Jun 08, 2018
sikells:

Chriskels... as in Christian Kelly?

Bia who be this?

Intro urself grin

Sikells...as in Silas Kelly?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by KK555: 8:35am On Jun 08, 2018
forgiveness:

He is a good goalkeeper. You can see commitment and humility to learn in him. I think a good and confident defence would motivate him to give his best. He has managed to save lots of shots that would easily have been goals, he has nullified threats by the way he picks aerial balls calmly and distribute to his players. Outfield players should show similar commitment. If he has a solid cover, he might be one of the best young talents in Russia.
A bad and porous midfield will expose his cover and lead to the type of onslaughts Nigeria experienced against England in that first half. In that sort of situations, goalkeepers would normally save unbelievable shots, parry balls sailing into the top angle of the post but would commit silly and school boys errors eventually.

Give that boy good cover and watch him do wonders. Btw, that freekick save against England that resulted in the corner that gave the three lions their first goal would not have been saved by Akpeyi or Ezewa.

14 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 8:45am On Jun 08, 2018
KK555:

He is a good goalkeeper. You can see commitment and humility to learn in him. I think a good and confident defence would motivate him to give his best. He has managed to save lots of shots that would easily have been goals, he has nullified threats by the way he picks aerial balls calmly and distribute to his players. Outfield players should show similar commitment. If he has a solid cover, he might be one of the best young talents in Russia.
A bad and porous midfield will expose his cover and lead to the type of onslaughts Nigeria experienced against England in that first half. In that sort of situations, goalkeepers would normally save unbelievable shots, parry balls sailing into the top angle of the post but would commit silly and school boys errors eventually.

Give that boy good cover and watch him do wonders. Btw, that freekick save against England that resulted in the corner that gave the three lions their first goal would not have been saved by Akpeyi or Ezewa.
EOD

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 8:46am On Jun 08, 2018
ChrisKels:

Bia who be this?
Intro urself grin
Sikells...as in Silas Kelly?
na chriskels sikells
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2018
KK555:

They would expect you to have a bad first half then neutralize your threats in the 2nd half. They will know you,d string good passes together but have not cracked that penetration code. Ighalo is too unsettled to do that. Bad positioning is his worst attribute. He reads his line wrongly or he might not even be aware of that and your midfield players do not read him well to pass when he makes the runs.

16 of june is just around the corner
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gamaliel9: 8:55am On Jun 08, 2018
A match is never over untill the final whistle....second half is part of a match...even if Eagles score all goals in the second half...pas de probleme
Greece was scoring most of her goal in the first half...yet won the Euro...Argentina was doing same in 1990 yet reached the final...What is important is that you won....Let FIFA bring back golden goal rule sef...that one sweet pass
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Martz101: 8:56am On Jun 08, 2018
charlesemeka85:

40% of keshi 2014 team was form like this...if you know you know

keshi took 5 CB and Efe makes it 6 to world cup, a certain odunlami was in that team

that tean was a big disgrace to football

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Martz101: 8:59am On Jun 08, 2018
forgiveness:

what is Rohr sentiment on Uzoho??
Uzoho is german? Uzoho plays in Germany??
Uzoho is Rohr nephew??

get sense small

10 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:05am On Jun 08, 2018
congo4ka:
I watched Croatian game and also watching Iceland match, we will not just end up at the bottom table, we will end up with 0 points with 3 heavy losses. (No offensce) angry

DISAGREE COMPREHENSIVELY.

It's not so simple. If we play to our strengths, and in a 3-5-2 Formation. We will come away smiling.

We will need to be bold, cohesive and fast this Croatia team relies on physicality and Modric to knit things together. If Modric us starved off the ball or too occupied chasing the shadow of Etebo in midfield his influence will be limited.

Thier emphasis on physicality will be neutralised by us. Like I say potato no be YAM.

My prediction 3-1 to Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Goke7: 9:24am On Jun 08, 2018
komekn:

DISAGREE COMPREHENSIVELY.

It's not so simple. If we play to our strengths, and in a 3-5-2 Formation. We will come away smiling.

We will need to be bold, cohesive and fast this Croatia team relies on physicality and Modric to knit things together. If Modric us starved off the ball or too occupied chasing the shadow of Etebo in midfield his influence will be limited.

Thier emphasis on physicality will be neutralised by us. Like I say potato no be YAM.

My prediction 3-1 to Nigeria.

This is my number one issue with the team before tactics, boldness yes boldness. Top African teams in the past were also known for being daring, this have been lacking in our international friendlies with the european teams and even with an Argentina without messi which led us to conceding early and cheap goals. This is my major worry and fear for the Eagles and am shocked that is happening with folks like moses and mikel in the team despite their huge experience, me think more experienced players like omeruo and musa in addition to mikel should start our games to overcome this issue, that back four needs an experienced player who played in the last world cup in it's fold. Am sorry this is my view as our opponents will not wait for 20 mins for us to settle in the game, they will hit us fast and lock shop like what serbia, England and even czech did. Rohr to me is not doing much on this issue and I pray this doesn't hurt us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:32am On Jun 08, 2018
KK555:

He is good not doubt about that but he is not ready to face the best strikers in the world.

We should not be expecting the best midfielders and strikers not to create chances or breach our defence because that will not happen. Even the best defence will be unlocked but the koko his the boy weaknesses have been noticed by our opponents and it will be used against him.

They will capitalise on rebound shots at him. A player will take position before a player shots the ball because they know he will punch the ball to their direction.

Ezenwa is also in the team based on sentiment hence should not be used as a unit measurement standard for better keeper.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by LieDetector(m): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2018
forgiveness:

He is good not doubt about that but he is not ready to face the best strikers in the world.

We should should not expect the best midfielders and strikers not to create chances or breach our defence. That will not happen.

Ezenwa is also in the team based on sentiment hence should not be used as a unit measurement standard for better keeper.

so akpeyi is the one ready to face best strikers abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by KK555: 9:41am On Jun 08, 2018
forgiveness:

We should should not expect the best midfielders and strikers not to create chances or breach our defence. That will not happen.

You are neither Rohr nor a member of the technical crew of the team. You do not know what is going on in the camp. All what you know about them are stuffs you read or see online. You are not the one to say that he is not ready to face the so called best strikers in the world. Lots of people here are just online and keyboard technical managers: coming up with different formations, tactics that they know nothing about to sound knowledgeable about the game.

You know nothing about the team. Leave that decision to those who manage the team.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3973) (3974) (3975) (3976) (3977) (3978) (3979) ... (16158) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TheGoodJoe(m), Setaleonoz(m), lordofstrings, elyte89, waffiboi, enlady(f), Marjoribanks, Truidstarr and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.