Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (4345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11660511 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4342) (4343) (4344) (4345) (4346) (4347) (4348) ... (16150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
I agree with 80% of your list.

However Idowu is a good defensive player whether you choose to use him as a LB or not.

Simy did not clock enough minutes
at the World Cup for you to judge him. Going by friendlies alone, he is relevant.

Leave the U20 players to focus on the U20 task: Okoye, Akpan and Ukuowem.

Players should be given a chance to compete in the role(s) they play in their club. That is only fair. The likes of Aina, Joel Obi (seems he was never given an offensive role in SE) and Shehu.

My reservations on Adeleye. I will pick another CB from the Atletico friendly. Ajana is his name I believe.

It’s high time we gave Ajagun a look in.

Osimhen is not ready. I’d rather have Olayinka.

Players we need to make a move for: Adarabioyo and Phillip Billing

Modified
Just noticed Iheanacho is missing. You people are allowing your emotions take over you.

semidi4lyfe:

I'll select the 23-man squad from this pool of players.

GOALKEEPERS
Francis Uzoho
David Nwokolor
Akpan Udoh
Dele Alampasu
Maduka Okoye

Doesn't make sense to have a 19yr old No 1 goalie and have backups in their late 20's and early 30's.

DEFENDERS
William Tróost-Ekóng
Leon Balogun
Chidozie Awaziem
Kenneth Omeruo
Olamilekan Adeleye
Tyrone Ebuehi
Musa Mohammed
Ebube Duru
Ikouwem Udoh
*Dominic Iorfa Jr
*Moses Odubajo
Deji Ousman Beyreuther

Notable absentees are Bryan Idowu and Ola Aina.

In my opinion, Ola Aina is not good enough. Bryan Idowu gets dropped cos of my preference for naturally left footed players as left back which is covered by Ebube Duru, Ikouwem Udoh and Deji Ousman Beyreuther.

MIDFIELDERS
John Mikel Obi
Wilfred Ndidi
Oghenekaro Etebo
Alex Iwobi
Kelechi Nwakali
John Ogu
Uche Agbo
Okechukwu Azubuike
Anderson Esiti
Tosin Kehinde

Dropped are Joel Obi and Oganyi Onazi

ATTACKERS
Paul Onuachu
Ahmed Musa
Moses Simon
Samuel Kalu
Taiwo Awoniyi
Henry Onyekuru
Sadiq Umar
Cyriel Dessers
Junior Lokosa
Victor Moses
Noah Sanreren Bazee
Isaac Success
Victor Osimhen
Kayode Olanrewaju

Dropped are Ighalo, Iheanacho and Simmy Nwankwo. Not good enough for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
Fadiga24:

Uzoho tipped Messi's free kick to the bar, hope you watched the match

Uzoho saved a one on one from Higuain.

If short Enyeama or Ezenwa my brother grin was in that post, that Messi freekick would be a goal surreal. Besides Enyeama conceded a worse free-kick from same Messi in 2014. Dis is not in any way, dissing Enyeama but people need to stop discrediting Uzoho.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
Tomorrow, some people will claim he didn't contact us before he plays for Germany or becomes another Alaba. Paul Aigbogun should please invite him for the U20 first and Rohr should give him a call too.

Evidence: Bundesliga Teen Star Deji Begged Ex U17 Coach Amunike To Invite Him In 2015

October 28, 2017

Former coach of the Nigeria U17 team Emmanuel Amunike snubbed Eintracht Frankfurt enterprising German-Nigerian left full back Deji-Ousman Beyreuther from his U17 squad of 2015.

Owngoalnigeria.com has in it possession, the text of the letter written by the 18 year old who has broken into the first team of the Bundesliga side and made the bench in their 1-1 draw against Mainz 05 ‎pleading to be given a chance.

However his plea fell on deaf ears as the coach didn’t reply his message as he settled for other players who helped him win the U-17 World Cup in 2015.

Deji-Ousman is still keen on playing for Nigeria particularly as he is a left back, one area where Nigeria are currently shopping for more options as Elderson Echiejile is the only recognised left back available to coach Gernot Rohr.

See text of the letter written in 2015 in next paragraph.

Hello.
My name is Deji Ousman Beyreuther.
I was born in Göttingen and played for Sparta Göttingen. Then i moved to Hannover and played for Tsv pattensen.

DONT MISS ==> SIASIA LINES UP ROMA'S SADIQ FOR U-23 ACTION
My Trainer was Stefan Mertesacker, father of per mertesacker(german national player). Next i moved to Frankfurt because family reasons. Now i play for the Bundesligaclub Fsv Frankfurt. I was born on the 06.09.1999 and play for the u17 squad.

I think its the right time for the national team. My mother Heike Beyreuther is German and my father Lukman Oladimeji is Nigerian.

I would like to participate in the Nigerian national team and not the German because i love the Culture, the passion on the Field and my motivation is my uncle Mohammed Oladimeji Lawal who also played for the national team.

I am actually a defensive middlefielder but play left defender and feel more confident on this Position as i played there this season in which we successfully finished on the 1. place. I weigh 65 kilogram and I am 1,78 tall.

My strong foot is the left one but have almost the same qualities in pass and dribble and skill with the right. My role is as an offensive left defender who supports the offense with dangerous crosses and direct longshots.

DONT MISS ==> List Of Players Who Are Clubless Despite Representing Nigeria At Rio 2016 Olympics
In my first season at Fsv Frankfurt i became captain because I give commandos and support my team to lead to success. I follow every match of the golden eaglets and think that my abilities will support this team.

I hope to hear from you soon,
kind regards,
Deji Ousman Beyreuther.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/10/28/evidence-bundesliga-teen-star-deji-begged-ex-u17-coach-amunike-to-invite-him-in-2015/
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
goldfish80:

It wasn't an exceptional save Oga. Under no circumstance should a keeper be beaten on the side of the post he covers in a free kick.

Then that makes his positional and organisational sense top notch something Enyeama couldnt do in 2014 against same Messi. Something a tall Degea couldn't do against CR7
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
forgiveness:

Tomorrow, some people will claim he didn't contact us before he plays for Germany or becomes another Alaba. Paul Aigbogun should please invite him for the U20 first and Rohr should give him a call too.

Evidence: Bundesliga Teen Star Deji Begged Ex U17 Coach Amunike To Invite Him In 2015

October 28, 2017

Former coach of the Nigeria U17 team Emmanuel Amunike snubbed Eintracht Frankfurt enterprising German-Nigerian left full back Deji-Ousman Beyreuther from his U17 squad of 2015.

Owngoalnigeria.com has in it possession, the text of the letter written by the 18 year old who has broken into the first team of the Bundesliga side and made the bench in their 1-1 draw against Mainz 05 ‎pleading to be given a chance.

However his plea fell on deaf ears as the coach didn’t reply his message as he settled for other players who helped him win the U-17 World Cup in 2015.

Deji-Ousman is still keen on playing for Nigeria particularly as he is a left back, one area where Nigeria are currently shopping for more options as Elderson Echiejile is the only recognised left back available to coach Gernot Rohr.

Hello.
I was born in Göttingen and played for Sparta Göttingen. Then i moved to Hannover and played for Tsv pattensen.

My Trainer was Stefan Mertesacker, father of per mertesacker(german national player). Next i moved to Frankfurt because family reasons. Now i play for the Bundesligaclub Fsv Frankfurt. I was born on the 06.09.1999 and play for the u17 squad.

I think its the right time for the national team. My mother Heike Beyreuther is German and my father Lukman Oladimeji is Nigerian.

I would like to participate in the Nigerian national team and not the German because i love the Culture, the passion on the Field and my motivation is my uncle Mohammed Oladimeji Lawal who also played for the national team.

I am actually a defensive middlefielder but play left defender and feel more confident on this Position as i played there this season in which we successfully finished on the 1. place. I weigh 65 kilogram and I am 1,78 tall.

My strong foot is the left one but have almost the same qualities in pass and dribble and skill with the right. My role is as an offensive left defender who supports the offense with dangerous crosses and direct longshots.

DONT MISS ==> List Of Players Who Are Clubless Despite Representing Nigeria At Rio 2016 Olympics
In my first season at Fsv Frankfurt i became captain because I give commandos and support my team to lead to success. I follow every match of the golden eaglets and think that my abilities will support this team.

kind regards,
Deji Ousman Beyreuther.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/10/28/evidence-bundesliga-teen-star-deji-begged-ex-u17-coach-amunike-to-invite-him-in-2015/

Forgiveness please I am begging you stop peddling false rumours, I believe you are too old for this, I know Deji more than you do. The medium he chose to lay his claims was very wrong. That thing u posted up there was nothing but a comment the boy made on an article on completesportsnigeria.com. He never for once wrote Amunike. I read that comment that year and I didn't even know it was something serious. It's more like someone coming on this thread to create awareness instead of writing the NFF through mail.

That said, I want Rohr to invite that boy not even Aigbogun because I have been track in his development, he is that good.

By the way, I have been enjoying ur brainstorming argument with goldfish80, so please dont dont it with such lame post
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
Uzoho is our undisputed #1. And it would not change for a long time to come unless he fumbles in a run of matches. I think he was fortunate, because on a good day with strong competition he would not have got the opportunity in the first place

ChrisKels:

Uzoho saved a one on one from Higuain.

If short Enyeama or Ezenwa my brother grin was in that post, that Messi freekick would be a goal surreal. Besides Enyeama conceded a worse free-kick from same Messi in 2014. Dis is not in any way, dissing Enyeama but people need to stop discrediting Uzoho.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
forgiveness:

October 28, 2017

Hello.

kind regards,
Deji Ousman Beyreuther.

The boy wrote this on the comment section of complete sports news article. In as much as I acknowledge the forthright with his desire to play for Nigeria, I don't think commenting on sports websites is enough to bring attention of the coach.
There's usually an open screening of players for the u17's. A guy like Isaac success slept outside the team camp in Calabar till he was given a chance to play and the rest is history. Nduka Ugbade has almost identical story with Isaac Success as he didn't leave the U16 camp till he was given a chance to play when someone got injured.

See, I understand the Nigerian psyche and lust for players born in Europe, but truth is that in this case, Deji didn't come to the open camp and was denied entrance or participation. Introducing himself on the internet is not enough.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
This was an OGN blunder. I thought we cleared that many pages back.

I’m going to find a way to reach Pinnick. Let me pull some contacts, because we cannot keep making noise on this thread with no headway.

forgiveness:

October 28, 2017

Hello.

kind regards,
Deji Ousman Beyreuther.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
ChrisKels:

Then that makes his positional and organisational sense top notch something Enyeama couldnt do in 2014 against same Messi. Something a tall Degea couldn't do against CR7
Please Uzoho cannot be compared to Enyeama yet. Under no circumstance must there be this comparism for now.
I recall Enyeama saved more than 8 shots from Messi similar to the one that beat Uzoho back in 2010. Uzoho still has a long way to go.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
Joebie:
I agree with 80% of your list.

However Idowu is a good defensive player whether you choose to use him as a LB or not.

Simy did not clock enough minutes
at the World Cup for you to judge him. Going by friendlies alone, he is relevant.

Leave the U20 players to focus on the U20 task: Okoye, Akpan and Ukuowem.

Players should be given a chance to compete in the role(s) they play in their club. That is only fair. The likes of Aina, Joel Obi (seems he was never given an offensive role in SE) and Shehu.

My reservations on Adeleye. I will pick another CB from the Atletico friendly. Ajana is his name I believe.

It’s high time we gave Ajagun a look in.

Osimhen is not ready. I’d rather have Olayinka.

Players we need to make a move for: Adarabioyo and Phillip Billing

No Sane coach will discard Achor, Aina, Simmy and Olayinka plus Billing. Forget Adarabioyo he isn't interested, I would rather captie Tomori and send him down to the U23s.

I would give both Chinedu Ajala and Steve Eze chances ahead of Adeleye. I would give Deji and Ikouwem chances because I wasnt impressed by Idowu.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
Icon4s:

Do you know what it is to play against a host nation?
Uruguay has a very well drilled and compact team that has not concenceded a single goal in 2018

. We are talking about quality of opposition and not the crowd factor.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2018
goldfish80:

Please Uzoho cannot be compared to Enyeama yet. Under no circumstance must there be this comparism for now.
I recall Enyeama saved more than 8 shots from Messi similar to the one that beat Uzoho back in 2010. Uzoho still has a long way to go.

I aint comparing the two, I was only bringing to ur notice a similar situation and how each and every one of them handled it.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2018
KC Nwakali joins Porto on loan. No clause to buy after loan as Arsenal says no.

Awoniyi as a make weight to sign SiMoses

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
Seems the real fans have deserted this thread leaving behind the plastic fans to keep it alive. I never expected someone like goldfish80(one of the perceived plastic fans) to still be here after our ouster unlike those wey dun run. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2018
Icon4s:

Do you know what it is to play against a host nation?
Uruguay has a very well drilled and compact team that has not concenceded a single goal in 2018
my boss the Egyptians had the easiest group they should have at least gotten a draw against Uruguay with Russia I don't buy the home advantage talk with mental toughness they would have beaten the Russians if not gotten a draw losing to a very poor Saudi team is almost unforgivable
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2018
joel obi wanted by crystal palace, sporting lisbon and celta vigo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2018
You guys shouldn't forget Akpoguma and Udhokhai. In as much as the afore-mentioned players are hot prospects, they are still very, very young and we need tested and trusted hands in our defence.

Simon Moses going to Liverpool is a good thing. Lets hope that he isn't going there to warm bench and also that he doesn't rest on his oars thinking he has reached his peak. The sky isn't even his limit

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2018
Iheanacho tipped to reunite with Pelegrini at westham or join new castle
#newsinthepipeline

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
soetanoreoluwa:

That's what he said on page of news paper.. He said the owner of the club was having financial difficulties and he proposed pay cut... But he declined...

Ok but my main point was that he should get another.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
Idowu can play at the left side of a 3-man CB. Too versatile to discard. Deji and Ikuowem can definely get a direct promotion to SE considering we don’t have much options at LB.However, they should still play a part in he Flying Eagles. Hence Duru, Deji and Ikuowem to compete at LB/LWB.

ChrisKels:

No Sane coach will discard Achor, Aina, Simmy and Olayinka plus Billing. Forget Adarabioyo he isn't interested, I would rather captie Tomori and send him down to the U23s.

I would give both Chinedu Ajala and Steve Eze chances ahead of Adeleye. I would give Deji and Ikouwem chances because I wasnt impressed by Idowu.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
I second that Pelegrini-ward move.
ChrisKels:
Iheanacho tipped to reunite with Pelegrini at westham or join new castle

#newsinthepipeline

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by oloriooko(m): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
This thread should be pinned to the top of the Sports section
There are many reasonable and reliable info being presented here which can be a immense benefit to the NFF
Furthermore, there is need for our players to get regular playing time for clubs they join, enough of bench warming players.
Heard MoSimon knocking on Liverpool door and Kel Nwakali on his way to Porto on loan, how i wish Uzoho will move out of Serial B into a premier league side in Spain.
Nobody of Nigerian descent should be begged to play for us cuz we have abundant talents begging to play for the SE

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
Joebie:
Idowu can play at the left side of a 3-man CB. Too versatile to discard. Deji and Ikuowem can definely get a direct promotion to SE considering we don’t have much options at LB.However, they should still play a part in he Flying Eagles. Hence Duru, Deji and Ikuowem to compete at LB/LWB.

If Etebo had been where he was supposed to be we would have been talking about Idowu having a monster game. Lets be honest Messi ran away from that wing. Idowu proved alot that day.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2018
Going by their statements Uduokhai is the more likely. But he doesnt seem to have made a decision between Nigeria and Germany. I think with the German boys, Rohr will be the first to know as regards any updates.

darkelf:
You guys shouldn't forget Akpoguma and Udhokhai. In as much as the afore-mentioned players are hot prospects, they are still very, very young and we need tested and trusted hands in our defence.

Simon Moses going to Liverpool is a good thing. Lets hope that he isn't going there to warm bench and also that he doesn't rest on his oars thinking he has reached his peak. The sky isn't even his limit

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
Joebie:
I second that Pelegrini-ward move.

The boy needs to be loved and Pellegrini could be just the coach for that. Also there is Patrick Viera in Nice who coached him at youth level. I remember Iheanacho saying how much confidence the man gave him.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
I think Idowu did very well. But o like the idea of a natural left footer. At least be good at using your left. We have CBs who clear balls with their left though they are right-footed
BascoVanVeli:

If Etebo had been where he was supposed to be we would have been talking about Idowu having a monster game. Lets be honest Messi ran away from that wing. Idowu proved alot that day.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
I am ashamed of some of our fans. The reaction is sickening. We have innocent people dying left and rich but some idiot feel it is better to concentrate on threatening Ighalo and his wife. I bet those people are failures in real life and they are only using Ighalo to build their sorry self esteem. If any of our players or their families get hurt I will support Nigeria not having a football team at any level. Who would even want to play when they know a mistake can put their lives in danger.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2018
You simply extend an invitation to a player reagaress of where they are born, and it s left to them to make a decision. There is nothing wrong with reaching their agents as well. The procedure for reaching a FB can be complex for obvious reasons. Let’s accept the reality. It is not begging until you make another move. If the player was undecided, it’s now on the player to inform whoever made the move initially, when they make up their mind.

Modified
Also consider that the structure of leadership in the NFF and SE may change. Who becomes the new point of contact in that event ? As long as Rohr is still the coach it would be easier for the players we reached out to before to get back to us.

oloriooko:
This thread should be pinned to the top of the Sports section
There are many reasonable and reliable info being presented here which can be a immense benefit to the NFF
Furthermore, there is need for our players to get regular playing time for clubs they join, enough of bench warming players.
Heard MoSimon knocking on Liverpool door and Kel Nwakali on his way to Porto on loan, how i wish Uzoho will move out of Serial B into a premier league side in Spain.
Nobody of Nigerian descent should be begged to play for us cuz we have abundant talents begging to play for the SE
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by soetanoreoluwa(m): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

Ok but my main point was that he should get another.

All of them don't want to work in NPFL what about mutiu adepoju with UEFA coaching licence and he has never use it once...

Siasia, finidi... Just doing pundit everywhere..

You are right though

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gustav25: 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2018
goldfish80:

Nigeria played only 45 mins of decent football and that was the 2nd half of the game against Iceland. The rest was nothing to write home about. I stand to be corrected.
hahhahahaha .... one of my notorious bashers when I was preaching the Lord's word !!! Where is your Averageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee3eeeee3eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee team now ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2018
Did we ever make a move for Tosin?

Yes Chinedu Ajana. Very confident baller. We also have some CBs in lesser leagues. You never know if you don’t invite them.

Modified
Let’s not forget Junior Pius

ChrisKels:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2018
ChrisKels:
Seems the real fans have deserted this thread leaving behind the plastic fans to keep it alive. I never expected someone like goldfish80(one of the perceived plastic fans) to still be here after our ouster unlike those wey dun run. grin

Smiles

(1) (2) (3) ... (4342) (4343) (4344) (4345) (4346) (4347) (4348) ... (16150) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Charly17(m), comodo, dkay51(m), enlady(f), joxxy01(m), komekn(m), CaptainStephen(m), Tolulopefinest(m), Yachambliss(m), elyte89 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.