Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,849 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11659268 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (16149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Napoleon55(m): 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
NLban:

#Revenge on my mind#

Time to hit South Africa really hard.

**OnARevengeMission**
''kill him if u must,but forget revenge'' beat SA silly if we must,but remove revenge from ur mind,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
tbaba1234:
Why is Dominic Solanke still playing youth football? No reason for him not to look for a good Dutch, Belgian or lowly premiership side to start.

He really should be looking for at least a championship side in England he may not get regular games with a premiership side.

I have my doubts about the quality of the league in Belgium and Holland compared to the EPL, playing in the championship will keep you in shop window for premiership clubs.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Another thing it is a matter of opinion and debate, but I would question the quality of the Dutch and Belgium leagues compared to the EPL.

My opinion is that most Belgium and Dutch clubs beyond the Anderlecht, Ajax and Psv will struggle to compete in the championship.

In this regard anyone who starts playing in Europe is uplifted way beyond our local players and becomes a prospect for the Eagles.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
tbaba1234:

I do not agree. Scholes retired from England early and I think his career was elongated by that. You reduce your travel, no exhausting summer tournaments. Giggs played for Wales but they hardly qualified for anything.

Emenike could be temperamental sometimes, always having outbursts for one reason or the other.
Na just for Emenike specifically I wrote that o.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
terzurum5:
Where is my original oga Sir Forgiveness

grin I dey here.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
terzurum5:
No Fun Without Eagles! Eguavoen Says Afcon Not Exciting with Nigeria Missing Out

Posted By: Adeniyi

The Africa Cup of Nations is not as exciting without the Super Eagles, according to former Captain and Coach of Nigeria, Austin Eguavoen. In an interview with footballlive.ng , the 1994 Afcon winner refrained from describing qualification for the continental tournament as Nigeria’s birth right.

He however maintains that the 2017 Afcon like others Nigeria has missed out on, simply lacked much spark.

http://footballlive.ng/footballnews/9ja-news/no-fun-without-eagles-eguavoen-says-afcon-not-exciting-with-nigeria-missing-out/

I plan to have fun watching, plus saying this is kind of disrespectful to the teams who are there.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
terzurum5:
I don't know how this one too escaped my sight

Amunike seeks Zamalek return as coach

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4735782_amunike_jpeg13482daf5b8dd6524265003148c3227b
Amunike

by Staff Reporter

Tuesday Jan 03, 2017. 14:48
Nigeria coach Emmanuel Amunike has expressed interest to return to Egyptian giants Zamalek as coach.

Zamalek president Mortada Mansour revealed Amunike has formally asked to coach the team he shone with as a player.

"Amunike contacted us officially asking to take charge of the team, but we are still discussing the matter," Mansour told ON Sport TV channel.

Several other coaches are interested in taking charge of the five-time African champions - former Wadi Degla coach Patrice Carteron of France, Romanian coach Marius Sumudica and Portuguese Jose Romao.

Zamalek coach Mohamed Helmi has come under fire after they lost the Cairo Derby to rivals Al Ahly last week.

Amunike joined Zamalek in 1991, winning two league championships before he departed for Portuguese club Sporting Lisbon.

As a coach, he led Nigeria to win the 2015 U17 World Cup in Chile and he was until recently in charge of the country’s U20 team after he assisted Samson Siasia for the Super Eagles AFCON 2017 double header against Egypt in March.

He has several top European coaching certificates.

http://africanfootball.com/news/675584/Amunike-seeks-Zamalek-return-as-coach

Honestly he shouldn't have to ask but this is the world we live in. His body of work as a player makes him one of the biggest players to ever wear the clubs jersey. Added in with his u-17 world cup success this should be a no brainer. Hope he gets a good job soon, he deserves at least that.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
komekn:
Goldfish80 and TheGoodJoe this una discussion is going back and forth.

Haba it's getting very interestingly eeee be like two heavyweight boxers deh drag ground for Warri motor Park.

I hope at the end there is a prize of Chairmanship with a good yearly allowance.

You suppose no say TheGoodJoe no go gree Oh haba Beeco nwayo nwayo as ibo man go talk. grin grin grin

Who invited an outsider inside family fight. Maintain your lane before I jam you with my trailer. Try me.
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by confun: 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

No idea at all. I do not have another means of reaching him. confun, is there a way for you to check on him?
av not been able to contact him for a while, I changed my fone and his contact got missing...I'll try all possible best to check on him...I guess he is busy or so...

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
komekn:
You know for my side it's grey damp cold and wet with the threat of snow.

You guys are really making my day, you are keeping me warm and alive. I deh laff no be small
My brother, you suppose laugh. TheGoodJoe's mad love for Oshanaiwa and his defence for the player is pure comedy gold grin
You know say the propaganda and shock value Joey brings to the thread adds to the flavour and beauty of what we enjoy here grin

Imagine his quote that Elderson cost keshi his job. These are the sort of things you hear in a shayo and paraga jointgrin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 10:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sunday Oliseh won his first game away from home. Very impressive..

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 12:15am On Jan 14, 2017
komekn:

He really should be looking for at least a championship side in England he may not get regular games with a premiership side.

I have my doubts about the quality of the league in Belgium and Holland compared to the EPL, playing in the championship will keep you in shop window for premiership clubs.

The Belgian league is quite competitive these days... Genk, Gent, Brugge, Standard Liege, Anderlecht...It is a very good league for youngsters to make their mark.

Many Premier league stars started from the Belgian and Dutch leagues.

In terms of quality, I will argue that the top teams will do very well in the championship and one or two will be decent in the premier league.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:17am On Jan 14, 2017
confun:
av not been able to contact him for a while, I changed my fone and his contact got missing...I'll try all possible best to check on him...I guess he is busy or so...

Thanks.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 5:10am On Jan 14, 2017
Another man of the match performance by Kelechi Nwakali and a brilliant assist to boot.

This kid oozes class and should be playing at a higher level.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 6:41am On Jan 14, 2017
forgiveness:

grin I dey here.
You re welcome

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by NLban: 7:03am On Jan 14, 2017
Now that Africa has got 9 solid slots fo World Cup. It will be very odd for CAF to still place 2 strong football power houses in one group. Just like the case of Nigeria and Algeria in the current 2018 World Cup Qualifiers.

It will defeat any sense of good reasoning if this same scenario repeats itself in the future.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 7:50am On Jan 14, 2017
AF Nigeria Zambia
CAF Presidency: Madagascar FA boss challenges Hayatou

Issa Hayatou - CAF boss since 1988
by Samm Audu

CAF have confirmed Madagascar FA president Ahmad Ahmad will be the only candidate to challenge incumbent Issa Hayatou for the CAF presidency on March 16 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.

The contest will be for the 2017-2021 tenure.
CAF have ruled that henceforth the maximum tenure is three terms of four years each for the President.

The 70-year-old Hayatou from Cameroon has been CAF President since 1988. He was acting FIFA President in 2016 when Sepp Blatter was banned.

In 2015, CAF decided that officials could serve beyond the age of 70, which has now paved the way for Hayatou to contest again.

CAF executive committee member Ahmad is in his third period as Madagascar FA boss.
He will not contest to retain his Southern Zone seat on the CAF excos.

In other elections in March, Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) president Amaju Pinnick will battle incumbent Moucharafou Anjorin of Benin Republic in West Zone B.

Pinnick’s nomination has been shrouded in controversy after members of his executive committee alleged he did not carry them along before this decision was taken.

The Nigerian government also said they will set up a committee to recommend “a suitable candidate” to represent the country.

Ghana’s Kwesi Nyantakyi will face-off with Kalusha Bwalya of Zambia and Leodegar Tenga from Zambia in the Anglophone group for a place on the FIFA Council.

africanfootball.com/news/678331/CAF-Presidency-Madagascar-FA-boss-challenges-Hayatou
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 7:53am On Jan 14, 2017
NLban:
Now that Africa has got 9 solid slots fo World Cup. It will be very odd for CAF to still place 2 strong football power houses in one group. Just like the case of Nigeria and Algeria in the current 2018 World Cup Qualifiers.

It will defeat any sense of good reasoning if this same scenario repeats itself in the future.

the seedings all boils down to fifa ranking prior to d draw... So it depends on where d power house nations are on d rank. The best way to avoid this scenario is to be ranked in d first 10 in africa.

Make yara yara turn on it's super radar in search for TheSuperNerd.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 8:00am On Jan 14, 2017
Ranieri to hand Wilfred Ndidi league debut vs Chelsea

The Italian gaffer has hinted on giving the Nigeria international his first taste of the English topflight when they face the Blues
Leicester City's Claudio Ranieri has said that Wilfred Ndidi is likely to make his English Premier Leaguedebut against Chelsea on Saturday.

The 20-year-old, who recently moved to the King Power Stadium outfit from Belgian side, Genk in a £15 million deal, impressed in the Foxes’ 2-1 FA Cup win away at Everton.

And Ranieri, who was held in awe of the midfielder's performance, gave a strong indication in persisting with him against Antonio Conte’s all-conquering team.

"I think he'll (Ndidi) make his debut against Chelsea," Ranieri toldLeicester Mercury.

"I've been waiting for this kind of performance. He'll get better the more he plays and understands the team.

The former Chelsea boss, who started Ndidi alongside Papy Mendy and Danny Drinkwater in a three-man midfield against the Toffees, also stated that the versatile youngster could find himself playing in various midfield setups.

"Every match is different. Against Everton I wanted to play three midfielders, but that doesn't mean every time I'll play with three midfielders.

"Chelsea is a big one but also Leicester – don't look at the table. Leicester is a good team,” he concluded.

m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/4110/nigerians-abroad/2017/01/13/31479972/ranieri-to-hand-wilfred-ndidi-league-debut-vs-chelsea

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 8:02am On Jan 14, 2017
terzurum5:
AF Nigeria Zambia
CAF Presidency: Madagascar FA boss challenges Hayatou

Issa Hayatou - CAF boss since 1988
by Samm Audu

CAF have confirmed Madagascar FA president Ahmad Ahmad will be the only candidate to challenge incumbent Issa Hayatou for the CAF presidency on March 16 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.

The contest will be for the 2017-2021 tenure.
CAF have ruled that henceforth the maximum tenure is three terms of four years each for the President.

The 70-year-old Hayatou from Cameroon has been CAF President since 1988. He was acting FIFA President in 2016 when Sepp Blatter was banned.

In 2015, CAF decided that officials could serve beyond the age of 70, which has now paved the way for Hayatou to contest again.

CAF executive committee member Ahmad is in his third period as Madagascar FA boss.
He will not contest to retain his Southern Zone seat on the CAF excos.

In other elections in March, Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) president Amaju Pinnick will battle incumbent Moucharafou Anjorin of Benin Republic in West Zone B.

Pinnick’s nomination has been shrouded in controversy after members of his executive committee alleged he did not carry them along before this decision was taken.

The Nigerian government also said they will set up a committee to recommend “a suitable candidate” to represent the country.

Ghana’s Kwesi Nyantakyi will face-off with Kalusha Bwalya of Zambia and Leodegar Tenga from Zambia in the Anglophone group for a place on the FIFA Council.

africanfootball.com/news/678331/CAF-Presidency-Madagascar-FA-boss-challenges-Hayatou
This is what we get when those in the glass house don't like/support themselves. I still don't know d reason Nigeria is 'shying' away from taking pole position in africa football. We don't even bid to host Africa competitions(both male n female) again. We pull down a onetime fifa president aspirant(Odegbami). na only Glo Caf award we sabi stage.

It makes one wonder d kinda politics de play.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 8:07am On Jan 14, 2017
Claudio Ranieri urges Musa to take Leicester City opportunity

The Foxes are short of attacking options and the Italian boss wants the Nigeria international to make a statement against the Blues
Claudio Ranieri has briefed Ahmed Musaof the 'big opportunity’ he has ahead of Leicester City's English Premier Leagueclash against Chelsea on Saturday.

The Foxes are short of strikers due to Islam Slimani’s participation at the Africa Cup of Nations and Leonardo Ulloa's recent injury.

The 24-year-old forward was instrumental in his side's 2-1 FA Cup victory over Everton. Replacing an injured Ulloa before the interval to score a brace at Goodison Park.

Ranieri, while hailing his versatility and adaptation to the English topflight, urged him to take the advantage of the situation and cement a place in his squad.

“This is big opportunity for him [Musa]," Ranieri toldLeicester Mercury.

"In the last month he's not changed his attitude. He has always tried to do good but his spirit is better now he understands the Premier League.

"It gives me another player. He can play left, right or up front. I can choose the position – I love this type of player because it means I can change things during the match."

m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/4110/nigerians-abroad/2017/01/13/31480802/claudio-ranieri-urges-musa-to-take-leicester-city

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:18am On Jan 14, 2017
Mr Pep Oliseh has started on the right foot with a 1-0 away win.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 8:20am On Jan 14, 2017
I can't wait to be back in the Super Eagles - Sokari

[img]https://2.bp..com/-WFArviF5YeE/WHnBnNHIogI/AAAAAAAACq8/uG8Qt9aD2lwrDvSDB4QbuBW1VbQiCJspwCLcB/s1600/Sokari.png[/img]
By Augustine Akhilomen

Super Eagles midfielder, Kingsley Sokari has revealed that he's working very hard to get back into the Super Eagles squad ahead of the team's next fixture against Cameroon in a 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifier on August 28.

Having enjoyed a place in the team during the reign of late Super Eagles coach, Stephen Keshi, the CS Sfaxien star, who had a memorable time at the FIFA U-20 World Cup where he scored a sublime goal against Korea DPR, told Soccernet.com.ng during his festive holidays in Nigeria that he can't wait to be part of the current team led by Gernot Rohr that will face Cameroon in Uyo.

"I am particular delighted with the fact that the Super Eagles have been winning their World Cup qualifying matches. In fact, it was a great delight for me when we thrashed Algeria 3-1 in Uyo in spite of how they hyped the Desert Foxes," Sokari told Soccernet.com.ng

"However, I can't wait to be part of the team against Cameroon because there is nothing as sweet as representing your fatherland in international competition. I have heard so much about Super Eagles technical adviser, Gernot Rohr and I am really doing my best to work my way into his heart by playing regularly and scoring goals for my clubside.

"It's so sad that Nigeria won't be part of the Africa Cup of Nations in Gabon, however, I am confident that the team will seal the automatic qualification for the World Cup," Sokari said.

www.soccernet.com.ng/2017/01/i-cant-wait-to-be-back-in-super-eagles.html
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 8:21am On Jan 14, 2017
Pinnick Good For CAF Seat - Unuanel

[img]https://2.bp..com/-R-SL9CpDMnw/WHnDRLLRDMI/AAAAAAAACrE/vEHLwjMVuogNem97CB9wmTW5EtYZuMn1wCLcB/s1600/samson-unuanel.jpg[/img]
By Augustine Akhilomen

Enyimba international assistant coach, Samson Unuanel has reiterated that the decision of the Nigeria Football Federation President, Amaju Pinnick, to vie for the seat in the CAF Executive Committee is a good omen for the nation's football.

Pinnick's intention to seek for a place in the CAF seat have come under serious criticism, most especially from the Sports Minister, Bar. Solomon Dalung, who has failed to give his blessings on Pinnick’s candidature.

The election is slated for March 17, however, Ghana Football Association (GFA) Kwesi Nyantakyi and Anjorin Moucharafou of Benin FA are the incumbent representatives of Zone 3 (Zone West B), which covers Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Togo, Chad, Cote d’Ivoire and Niger as well.

However, the former Sunshine Star coach, told Soccernet.com.ng that the major football stakeholders should support Pinnick's ambition for the CAF seat based on the fact that it would give the nation's football a facelift.

"I don't practically see anything wrong if the NFF president, Amaju Pinnick decides to show interest in the CAF Executive Committe seat," Unuanel told Soccernet.com.ng

"Mind you, this isn't Pinnick's affair and people shouldn't discourage his ambition. It's even a good omen that we have a Nigerian vying for a CAF seat after Amos Adamu held that seat before he stepped down.

Amos Adamu was the last Nigerian to seat on the CAF executive committee before he was slapped a three-year ban by FIFA for breaching bribery rules following a sting operation by The Sunday Times of UK.

www.soccernet.com.ng/2017/01/pinnick-good-for-caf-seat-unuanel.html
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 8:24am On Jan 14, 2017
AIG07:

This is what we get when those in the glass house don't like/support themselves. I still don't know d reason Nigeria is 'shying' away from taking pole position in africa football. We don't even bid to host Africa competitions(both male n female) again. We pull down a onetime fifa president aspirant(Odegbami). na only Glo Caf award we sabi stage.

It makes one wonder d kinda politics de play.
"Politics of pull him down syndrome"

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:30am On Jan 14, 2017
BascoVanVeli:
Mr Pep Oliseh has started on the right foot with a 1-0 away win.
I do not know why people on this thread like tempting me. After people will say I have a hot temper. For your safety, remove that PEP.

One, Two...

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:38am On Jan 14, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

I do not know why people on this thread like tempting me. After people will say I have a hot temper. For your safety, remove that PEP.

One, Two...
cheesy

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by otezu5: 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

One, Two...
U Wan killam

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by otezu5: 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
Breaking : (Photo) Liverpool Nigerian Defender Agrees Three-And-A-Half Year Deal

Allnigeriasoccer.com understands that Championship side Reading FC are on the brink of announcing the capture of Liverpool’s Nigerian defender Tiago Ilori.

Following a successful medical, the ex-Portugal U21 international has already agreed a three-and-a-half-year contract with The Royals, and might be unveiled as from Monday, January 16.

The deal hasn’t been fully finalized yet because of some minor clauses between clubs and his previous club.

London-born Ilori joined Liverpool from Sporting Lisbon in September 2013, and made three appearances in total for the Reds before Reading came calling.

He had loan spells with Granada, Bordeaux and Aston Villa.

Ifeanyi Emmanuel

http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=21705

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by otezu5: 12:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nigeria U23 Star Nathan Oduwa Produces Dazzling Display Against Manchester City

Nigeria U23 international Nathan Oduwa has continued to impress for Tottenham Hotspur U23s after the end of his loan spell with League One side Peterborough United.

His impressive form started when he notched an assist in Spurs 2-2 draw with Chelsea a week ago, proved a handful for the Blues defense and teed up the home team’s equalizer in the first half.

Oduwa engineered Spurs’ dramatic comeback against Manchester City tonight in a Premier League 2 clash, scoring in the 76th minute to bring the scoreline to 2-1, before providing the assist for his team’s second goal.

The winger and Tosin Adarabioyo made the starting line-up for their respective teams and both lasted the distance at the Academy Stadium.

While on loan at Peterborough United, he was involved in six matches in the league.

Ifeanyi Emmanuel

http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=21712

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by otezu5: 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
Liverpool Striker Awoniyi Expected To Remain At NEC Nijmegen

Allnigeriasoccer.com has been informed that English Premier League side Liverpool will not recall Taiwo Awoniyi from his loan spell at NEC Nijmegen before the close of the January transfer window.

The Nigeria U23 international was loaned out by The Reds to enable him play regularly after he was not granted a work permit for the second consecutive season.

The promising 19-year-old has recorded ten league appearances for NEC Nijmegen, totaling 542 minutes.

Taiwo Awoniyi, who has netted four times for the Reserves this term, was farmed out on loan to FSV Frankfurt during the 2015-2016 campaign.

He was one of the four players included in the Nigerian U23 National Team alternate roster at the 2016 Olympic Games.

Ifeanyi Emmanuel

http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=21713

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (16149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tomsniel(m), charlesemeka85(m), Philosopher1979, mkrest(m), mrwilliams9 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.