Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (5252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11673532 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5249) (5250) (5251) (5252) (5253) (5254) (5255) ... (16152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 11:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
busky007:
OGA Icon4s I hail u for ur job. E no easy at all. Keep it up sir

Thanks boss!

But have you voted? smiley

If "No" u need to do so fast. Deadline is tomorrow 18th December @12noon(Nig time)
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 11:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
InSanety:
the title of this thread is inconsequential.

If the title of the thread determined the discussion, it would not be past page 5,000, now would it? No be you open thread, but you wan moderate am. Go open your own, then you can decide what can be discussed there undecided

And I repeat, Nigerian politics is intertwined with Nigerian football, so, allow people discuss what they wish.
Na you sabi
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
Icon4s:

Wait, na for Nairaland CAF dey organize APOTY before?
grin

We are saying different things Jare. Just visit this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/4897410/nairaland-nigerian-football-fans-awards/2#73932220

Bros mi.

I don vote already now cheesy grin wink
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 12:05am On Dec 18, 2018
darkelf:

Bros mi.

I don vote already now cheesy grin wink

Ok, noted. No wahala. smiley
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:26am On Dec 18, 2018
Ikonbee I know you are bored here. Just come back here and make reasonable comments. Perhaps, you are empty and boring hence your inability to make a reasonable comment. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 18, 2018
^^^^

LOL.

NL's resident troll. It's either you're causing troubles on here, or you're trolling Kenyans.

BTW, why are you posting pictures of skyscrapers with no working elevators?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:36am On Dec 18, 2018
Ikonbee. Why are you so bored that you go about exposing and portraying yourself as a tribalist in the face of people who are ready to run down your 'beloved' country and you went the mile to even run down your own country? grin

Perhaps, you are frustrated or you are not a Nigerian. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:40am On Dec 18, 2018
andrew444:

Iwobi is getting there

Ndidi is great and he is no kante,kante is 27 and ndidi is 21 so the difference is clear ,at ndidi age kante is somewhere in French 2nd division

Ndidi will get there ,he is rated at 40million euros ,he is not rated at that for nothing

Only few defensive midfielders are world class when they where 21,example like busquets ,Fernandinho became world class at 27

Let's us not deceive our self because we think Africa is worst ,mbappe is not a 19 year old kid ,mbappe even looks older than 21 year old ousmane dembele

I only believe the age of most of the English players and some Europeans .

Please, Mbappe is really young. No need creating a false impression on the young dynamite.

8 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:44am On Dec 18, 2018
IkonBee:
^^^^

LOL.

NL's resident troll. It's either you're causing troubles on here, or you're trolling Kenyans.

BTW, why are you posting pictures of skyscrapers with no working elevators?

Ikonbee, where are you from that you are showing your unhidden hatred for Yoruba race?

Perhaps, you feel your race is better than Yoruba race, right? grin

Just give me a hint about where you are from and I will just negodu once I perceive your race is 'truly' superior. grin

Please, kindly note that Ikonbee is the trouble marker here because I was peacefully educating myself in the politics section before she called me a Yoruba man with derogatory tune in a thread I am doing my civil rights to defend my country as a NIGERIAN. grin

I am doing it here because she/he said I ran away from here because I was pummeled. grin

I will not spare her for this. Thank you in advance. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:50am On Dec 18, 2018
Ikonbee don't cowardly run away from your mess. You suppose chop am. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 18, 2018
forgiveness:
Ikonbee. Why are you so bored that you go about exposing and portraying yourself as a tribalist in the face of people who are ready run down your 'beloved' country and even running down your own country? grin

Perhaps, you are frustrated or you are not a Nigerian. grin

First, you're a bigger tribalist though acting to be a nationalist. What many Nigerians like you don't understand is that Africans are clannish in nature. Hence, you find many identifying with their ethnicity before some backwater aBritish and French creation.

Secondly, what's there to rundown in cesspit like Nigeria? A country where millions live in darkness.

I hear many ignorant Nigerians talking about helping Nigeria become great again - dumb people, lol. There was NEVER a time Nigeria was great.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 18, 2018
forgiveness:
Ikonbee don't cowardly run away from your mess. You suppose chop am. grin

What are you on about?

You can't match my audacity even in your dream, lol. So be careful how you're running your mouth.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 18, 2018
forgiveness:

Ikonbee, where are you from that you are showing your unhidden hatred for Yoruba race?

Perhaps, you feel your race is better than Yoruba race, right? grin

Just give me a hint about where you are from and I will just negodu once I perceive your race is 'truly' superior. grin

Please, kindly note that Ikonbee is the trouble marker here because I was peacefully educating myself in the politics section before she and called me a Yoruba man with derogatory tune in a thread I am doing my civil rights to defend my country as a NIGERIAN. grin

I will not spare her for this. Thank you in advance. grin

Calling you a Yoruba man is what you find derogatory?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 1:06am On Dec 18, 2018
IkonBee:

First, you're a bigger tribalist though acting to be a nationalist. What many Nigerians like you don't understand is that Africans are clannish in nature. Hence, you find many identifying with their ethnicity before some backwater aBritish and French creation.

Secondly, what's there to rundown in cesspit like Nigeria? A country where millions live in darkness.

I hear many ignorant Nigerians talking about helping Nigeria become great again - dumb people, lol. There was NEVER a time Nigeria was great.

Ikenboo, this is you here. A known TRIBAL BINGO that sniffs for tribal fight as a bingo sniffs for mestration. grin

IkonBee:

Why are you so concerned about the Biafran struggle? Yorubas can form a federation with the north.

Secondly, what did your forefathers contribute to the development of this nation and what did you do in your own capacity to develope your country? grin

Perhaps, your forefathers and yourself contributed nothing hence you are bent on destroying this country.

Hypocrite! You critize the country with one mouth but on the other hand you chant 'I AM OBLIGED TO BE ATIKULATED' Clown + hypocrite= grin

Mr or Mrs tribalist, can you tell me about your superior race before I forget? grin

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 1:11am On Dec 18, 2018
IkonBee:

What are you on about?

You can't match my audacity even in your dream, lol. So be careful how you're running your mouth.

You need not blow the alarm again, for the match has began the moment you sounded the first one. Don't be a coward. grin

Just demonstrate your audacity for the whole world to see. grin

Perhaps, you are trying to chicken out. Bhuhahahaha! grin

Ikenboo, tell me about your superior tribe and I will let you off the hook. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 1:12am On Dec 18, 2018
IkonBee:

Calling you a Yoruba man is what you find derogatory?

What a pathetic being you are for calling me that. grin

Did that answer your question? grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 18, 2018
forgiveness:

Ikenboo, this is your here. A known TRIBAL BINGO that sniffs for tribal fight as a bingo sniffs a mestration. grin

Secondly, what did your forefathers contribute to the development of this nation and what did you do in your own capacity to develope your country? grin

Perhaps, your forefathers and yourself contributed nothing hence you are bent on destroying this country.

Hypocrite! You critize the country with one mouth and other other hand you chant 'I AM OBLIGED TO BE ATIKULATED' Clown + hypocrite= grin

Mr or Mrs tribalist, can you tell me about your superior race before I forget? grin

You're a moronic stark illiterate. Do you've a working brain? grin grin grin

In your amala-bloated head, whoever criticizes your cesspit should never aspire to exercise her franchise? And whatever little development your jungle has, my folks contributed almost all.

Your Nigeria jungle is ravaged already, deal with it.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 18, 2018
forgiveness:

I'll answer your dumbass question, when you learn to write good English.

I won't reply you on here again. If you wish, create a thread and call me.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 1:29am On Dec 18, 2018
IkonBee:

You're a moronic stark illiterate. Do you've a working brain? grin grin grin

In your amala-bloated head, whoever criticizes your cesspit should never aspire to exercise her franchise? And whatever little development your jungle has, my folks contributed almost all.

Your Nigeria jungle is ravaged already, deal with it.

Ikenboo, I asked you a question, what did your forefathers contribute to the development of this country, and what have you done or contributed with your 'working' brain for this cesspit you are currently inhabiting? grin

Are you slow to answer simple questions? grin

Perhaps, education didn't borrow you sense. grin

However, you sound like one confused being because this moment you cry cesspit but the next moment you chant... I AM OBLIGED TO BE ATIKULATED. grin

Which one one are you? One Nigeria or Obligation to be atikulated? grin

See you double face in the snapshot. grin

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 1:30am On Dec 18, 2018
IkonBee:

I'll answer your dumbass question, when you learn to write good English.

I won't reply you on here again. If you wish, create a thread and call me.

Chicken! grin

Ikenboo, what is the name of your superior race? Is that hard to answer? Clown. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 1:43am On Dec 18, 2018
Since, the coward has chickened out, I am done with em. grin

I am sorry for disturbing the peace of this thread. Thanks. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 1:50am On Dec 18, 2018
I am out of memes for the dangerous excreta my eyes had to behold!

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 3:46am On Dec 18, 2018
andrew444:

Iwobi is getting there

Ndidi is great and he is no kante,kante is 27 and ndidi is 21 so the difference is clear ,at ndidi age kante is somewhere in French 2nd division

Ndidi will get there ,he is rated at 40million euros ,he is not rated at that for nothing

Only few defensive midfielders are world class when they where 21,example like busquets ,Fernandinho became world class at 27

Let's us not deceive our self because we think Africa is worst ,mbappe is not a 19 year old kid ,mbappe even looks older than 21 year old ousmane dembele

I only believe the age of most of the English players and some Europeans .

I am suprised at the statement in bold, l want to believe your just joking.

Firstly, it's absolutely impossible to fake your age in Western Europe. Why, there is AUTOMATIC BIRTH DATA CAPTURE even before birth there is already data capture.

Finally, anybody born in Nigeria has no official corroboration of date of birth. You rely on the integrity of the individual not the system.

Comparing Ndidi to Ngolo Kante based on age is spurious if we are to be honest. Because l am sure you know that Ndidi failed a MRI scan at U17 level in 2013. Therefore the possibility exists that he could be the same age as Kante or even older.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 4:51am On Dec 18, 2018
Odunayaw:
I am out of memes for the dangerous excreta my eyes had to behold!
for a while I thought I mistakenly clicked something that switched me to politics section abeg someone should ban those two tribalist

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 4:52am On Dec 18, 2018
komekn:

I am suprised at the statement in bold, l want to believe your just joking.

Firstly, it's absolutely impossible to fake your age in Western Europe. Why, there is AUTOMATIC BIRTH DATA CAPTURE even before birth there is already data capture.

Finally, anybody born in Nigeria has no official corroboration of date of birth. You rely on the integrity of the individual not the system.

Comparing Ndidi to Ngolo Kante based on age is spurious if we are to be honest. Because l am sure you know that Ndidi failed a MRI scan at U17 level in 2013. Therefore the possibility exists that he could be the same age as Kante or even older.

na this kain thing dey sweet you. Ndidi gave birth to Ngolo Kante

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kingphilip(m): 5:06am On Dec 18, 2018
forgiveness:

you for use another thread and not this now
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Certitude(m): 5:44am On Dec 18, 2018
Forgiveness don kolo. Im cause fight finish carry am come house.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 5:56am On Dec 18, 2018
Certitude:
Forgiveness don kolo. Im cause fight finish carry am come house.

The guy body dey hot grin

We suppose get indoor mod for here cry
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 6:27am On Dec 18, 2018
Icon4s:

Dr Michael, you are talking about the 2019 general elections and yet you are yet to take part in the simple in-house elections we are currently having here. grin

See voting thread and go do the needful Jare:

https://www.nairaland.com/4897410/nairaland-nigerian-football-fans-awards/2#73932220

I been dey postpone am since, my apologies
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 6:32am On Dec 18, 2018
Mickael2:

I been dey postpone am since, my apologies

No more postponement. Deadline is 12 noon today men......
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 6:44am On Dec 18, 2018
Ikonbee and forgiveness please carry yourselves back to where ever you have been having your fights. And let it remain there. angry

Reason why we try to as much as possible discourage political debates here. angry
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by groundnutoil(m): 7:23am On Dec 18, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

Totally agree with you but you know we rarely consider these things. I would have at least played the same day as the Rangers to get people in the stadium.
benue people no day watch match?
Lobi stars should be able to get fans to their own stadium
in other news Senegal beat our u20 2-0 and from reports am hearing
they totally outplayed us
am not confident about this under 20 team to be honest

(1) (2) (3) ... (5249) (5250) (5251) (5252) (5253) (5254) (5255) ... (16152) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.