Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (5257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11670618 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5254) (5255) (5256) (5257) (5258) (5259) (5260) ... (16151) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
elyte89:
Who go report me for this thread

Wetin I do una grin grin grin

Na so una allow me miss voting

Am suspecting two ppu??u knw ursef, answer d query or els angry

Na me! Ntoooooooorrrrr!!!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
Should Nacho go to AFCON?

Thoughts
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 12:05am On Dec 19, 2018
darkelf:

Are you being literal or figurative? grin
grin both actually
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 12:14am On Dec 19, 2018
Bolowolowo:

Thoughts
left for what is in front of us. Olorun maje!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 12:29am On Dec 19, 2018
IkonBee:

Another member of forgiveness' school of stark illiterates.

Your father and mother is a stark illiterate,an abortion would have done a good job for you ,you are just a useless fellow,I don't know if I can call you a man or a woman because you might be a jobless man hiding in a female moniker ,you parasite

Political ewu

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 12:31am On Dec 19, 2018
darkelf:

Mbappe is young. With serious workouts, one can look above his/her age.

Just because we have normalized age cheating and other forms of sports corruption doesn't mean other countries do so

Agreed bro
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 12:37am On Dec 19, 2018
darkelf:

Another hyped player who seems to have sank into oblivion in our mind.

Anyways, I wish the Lad the best. He was not given as much opportunity as Ighalo et al by our old man

At least ighalo dey score ,this one that doesn't even start all games for Crotone in Seria B
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 19, 2018
andrew444:

Your father and mother is a stark illiterate,an abortion would have done a good job for you ,you are just a useless fellow,I don't know if I can call you a man or a woman because you might be a jobless man hiding in a female moniker ,you parasite

Political ewu

You can't even spell correctly, yet you want to come at me, lol.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 1:16am On Dec 19, 2018
ChrisKels:

Cc Tbaba1234

Good for him.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 1:25am On Dec 19, 2018
Countries preparing for under 17 AFCON. Morocco invited some of their foreign based placed boys.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by junnyjake(m): 1:42am On Dec 19, 2018
Bolowolowo:

Thoughts

Not if he continues this way.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Princezibk: 2:33am On Dec 19, 2018
Watched the closing ceremony and the delta state commissioner was interviewed, asked what has always been the reason behind their success... he said can other states afford to invite athletes from another states and country and pay them well? Food for tot
Danielnino00:

Oga...I never made any claim...I just want to know why athletes were representing other States rather than their States of origin since the aim of the game was for sport development in each state of the country... Mind you,there were easterners representing northern states and vice versa.

Tbaba already answered my question anyway....
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Princezibk: 2:40am On Dec 19, 2018
I follow this thread page to page and i see how some degrade our players but praises the fb or white folks... let ndidi underperform tomorrow and you will hear how they will tarnish his talent...God help some of you guys
Mickael2:
For all those who said Ndidi cannot pass, hope you are watching this
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 4:27am On Dec 19, 2018
Joebie:
Of course I know you had already came to that conclusion before your so called innocent question. Delta State amassed lots of medals. How many were won by athletes from other states of origin? (Or from a particular tribe like you would want us to believe) grin

Amd why are u dodging the salient point I just made. How does competing based on state of origin - not residence - demonstrate the level of sports development in each state?

Modified
Representing a state that did not contribute to your career just because the state is your state of origin is as bad as states buying athletes to compete for them. NSF as an indicator to sports development in each state the context here

bros calm down, he asked an innocent question which I've also observed after I saw Tobi Amusan running for Delta and Tbaba have answered the question, no need to get agitated there's no sentiment whatsoever he was only been curious

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 6:31am On Dec 19, 2018
IkonBee:

Since you came to this thread you haven't made a single football related comment or contribution.

Your own duty is just to quarrel with people.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 6:56am On Dec 19, 2018
IkonBee:

You that knows how to spell what's happening in your miserable life ?

If you are living a better life I don't think you will be a political goat that you are

Gtfoh
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 7:28am On Dec 19, 2018
I wonder why he would think that since NSF is to promote sports development in each state, the appropriate thing is that athletes should compete for thier state of origin regardless of the state that has been responsible for their all round development. Why?

Modified
If there has been buying of athletes by states, how prevalent was it to the extent that it would greatly impact the medals table? Or are we making generalizations from a few incidences?

jihday:
bros calm down, he asked an innocent question which I've also observed after I saw Tobi Amusan running for Delta and Tbaba have answered the question, no need to get agitated there's no sentiment whatsoever he was only been curious
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 7:37am On Dec 19, 2018
Villarreal Nigeria international forward Samuel Chukwueze has ‎emerged as the most sought after teen in world football after a poll conducted by online Spanish footballportal, Mundo Deportivo el diario deportivo Online

10 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 7:42am On Dec 19, 2018
I’m looking forward to the day you will contribute to football/sports discussion on this thread.

IkonBee:

You should know by now that Nigerians are the biggest tribal folks on the earth surface.

You see how quick he was to say your comment was borne outta tribal sentiments whilst, reverse is the case.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 7:52am On Dec 19, 2018
ChrisKels:
Villarreal Nigeria international forward Samuel Chukwueze has ‎emerged as the most sought after teen in world football after a poll conducted by online Spanish footballportal, Mundo Deportivo el diario deportivo Online
they should leave this boy alone and let him concentrate na

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gamaliel9: 7:59am On Dec 19, 2018
Bolowolowo:

Seeing that he is a Nigerian player and has donned our colors for the world cup, we wish the best for him. His goal crazy stint at Crotone attests to the talents that he possesses. We hope that this move can unlock the potential he has so he can deliver for his club and potentially for country again.

True but when i see the array of Nigerian talents Porto is wasting....i am alarmed really on that yet to be confirmed move to Porto....Portugal is higher than Denmark but Porto...mbanu...i do not know whose policy there is to buy Nigerian players then frustrate them....Agu,Awaziem,Chidera Eze,Irhene,Yahaya,Nwakali....there was even another new entrant...i have forgotten his name sef....Porto buys them and sends them on loan where they perform well bar Nwakali.....then brings them back to be benched....you understand my fear about that Porto move?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by busky007: 8:09am On Dec 19, 2018
Just read now that bayana bayana will start Wc preparation with friendly against Netherlands who are European champions and 7th in the world, followed by Sweden with 9th in the world .while Nigeria will keep going to useless tourneys without quality teams as preparations.
For me playing this 2 country is better than playing China and other stupid countries
When will naija learn
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gamaliel9: 8:10am On Dec 19, 2018
Bolowolowo:

Seeing that he is a Nigerian player and has donned our colors for the world cup, we wish the best for him. His goal crazy stint at Crotone attests to the talents that he possesses. We hope that this move can unlock the potential he has so he can deliver for his club and potentially for country again.

True but look at the way Porto has frustrated our talents...Mikel Agu,Awaziem,Nwakali[?],Yahaya,Irhene,Chidera Eze...this is my fear about that move...will they bench Marega,Aboubakar etc for Onuachu....? When Porto sends them on loan...they play first team and better football...they come back to Porto to be sent to B team or another loan or bench...mbanu...Awaziem is a case study
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:33am On Dec 19, 2018
gamaliel9:

True but when i see the array of Nigerian talents Porto is wasting....i am alarmed really on that yet to be confirmed move to Porto....Portugal is higher than Denmark but Porto...mbanu...i do not know whose policy there is to buy Nigerian players then frustrate them....Agu,Awaziem,Chidera Eze,Irhene,Yahaya,Nwakali....there was even another new entrant...i have forgotten his name sef....Porto buys them and sends them on loan where they perform well bar Nwakali.....then brings them back to be benched....you understand my fear about that Porto move?

Bros no vex oo, did the report read "Onuachu to Porto" or "Simmy Nwankwo to FC Basel"? U mixing it up, scroll back to retrace ur step

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gamaliel9: 9:16am On Dec 19, 2018
ChrisKels:

Bros no vex oo, did the report read "Onuachu to Porto" or "Simmy Nwankwo to FC Basel"? U mixing it up, scroll back to retrace ur step

Ok Sir...till i see "Porto confirms Onuachu arrival"
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:39am On Dec 19, 2018
mostob:
they should leave this boy alone and let him concentrate na

Nope he has to learn to live with it like all the great ones have done.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 9:59am On Dec 19, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

Nope he has to learn to live with it like all the great ones have done.
I hope it doesn't enter his head
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 10:03am On Dec 19, 2018
busky007:
Just read now that bayana bayana will start Wc preparation with friendly against Netherlands who are European champions and 7th in the world, followed by Sweden with 9th in the world .while Nigeria will keep going to useless tourneys without quality teams as preparations.
For me playing this 2 country is better than playing China and other stupid countries
When will naija learn
despite all the friendlies they played last year,what did they showed for it at the last AWCON? my brother, the level of preparation is not determined by the type of team you played before the tournament.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 10:04am On Dec 19, 2018
Bolowolowo:

Thoughts

He will go.. As a ball boy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 10:05am On Dec 19, 2018
October 2018:
Gourav Mukhi becomes the youngest goalscorer in Indian Super League aged 16.

December 2018:
Gourav Mukhi is suspended for lying about his age.
He's reportedly actually 29.
age cheat is not limited to African alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 10:33am On Dec 19, 2018
Joebie:
Of course I know you had already came to that conclusion before your so called innocent question. Delta State amassed lots of medals. How many were won by athletes from other states of origin? (Or from a particular tribe like you would want us to believe) grin

Amd why are u dodging the salient point I just made. How does competing based on state of origin - not residence - demonstrate the level of sports development in each state?

Modified
Representing a state that did not contribute to your career just because the state is your state of origin is as bad as states buying athletes to compete for them. NSF as an indicator to sports development in each state the context here

Its alright. You are already dragging the matter further to a point where you will soon tag me a Delta state hater ..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2018
tbaba1234:
Countries preparing for under 17 AFCON. Morocco invited some of their foreign based placed boys.

No biggie here... Morocco have always spent a lot in developing their age grade teams .. But when the time comes they will rather call up foreign born players to their senior national team...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5254) (5255) (5256) (5257) (5258) (5259) (5260) ... (16151) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mostob(m), humility33(m), Mujtahida, gamaliel9 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.