Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,437 members, 7,861,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (5426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11931505 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5423) (5424) (5425) (5426) (5427) (5428) (5429) ... (16336) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 10:18am On Jan 26, 2019
busky007:
u can't be serious cuz higuain is an old fashioned no 9
No 9 in Epl are very good atleast higuain is not as good as sAlah or Kane aguero lukaku and Sanchez at their best, firninho .vardy might be included as lik higuain he demand crosses to perform well

You are a joke bro

Old fashion number 9 wey score pass new fashion number 9 ?

Salah no b number 9 na salah na winger ,salah is not better than higuain ,he out score him in Seria A ,Epl seems so easy ,salah scoring goals in Epl as if he is Messi or Ronaldo

So dem dey call striker you dey call lukaku ? What weed are you smoking ?

Only aguero there is better than higuan ,harry Kane is getting there gradually .

You need to be flogged bro for saying higuain is not as good as those player especially flopkaku

Higuain have better goal ratio than those players you mention including aguero

None of those players there will score 30 Seria A goals .

Google is there for you

Please get your fact right because you comment

Coming from a Barca fan

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 10:29am On Jan 26, 2019
Icon4s:

For many of those fans Football is more than just a game. That is the Issue here. Ighalo received death threats for his miss against Argentina and Yobo received same too for the own goal against France. Yakubu was the highest goal scoring African player in England before Drogba over took him. He is still the 3rd highest scoring SE player. He scored very important goals for Nigeria. But just that singular miss ended his national team career. He was not forgiven by not only the fans but also the NFF and the coaches. His club career also nose dived.

Pierra Wome of Cameroon missed a penalty that could have sent Cameroon to the 2006 WC. In less than 24 his house was in flames.

Godwin Odiye never played for Nigeria again after that own goal he scored during the 1978 WC qualifiers. Best Ogedengbe chased him around the pitch with a broken bottle grin

What finished Sani Kaita? That singular kick against Greece.

Just one single mistake can break a players spinal cord. The football community can be unforgiving that is the truth bro.

A single mistake cannot break a player ,a single mistake can only break a useless player that listen to the group of useless Nigeria football fans who only knows how to insult when a player made a mistake

Thumbs up to ighalo for not listening to the group of Nigeria fans

I can give you so many European players that mistake didn't break them down

Nigerians need to stop taking football as a do or die affair

I experienced it on this thread on ighalo after the World Cup ,that's the reason guys like afobear call us beer parlour analyst
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 10:58am On Jan 26, 2019
andrew444:

A single mistake cannot break a player ,a single mistake can only break a useless player that listen to the group of useless Nigeria football fans who only knows how to insult when a player made a mistake

Thumbs up to ighalo for not listening to the group of Nigeria fans

I can give you so many European players that mistake didn't break them down

Nigerians need to stop taking football as a do or die affair

I experienced it on this thread on ighalo after the World Cup ,that's the reason guys like afobear call us beer parlour analyst

Nigerians dey learn for where North Africans and South American fans dey

If Ighalo was a North African his properties would be burnt by now

Football is a passion sport, so a do or die affair

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 11:01am On Jan 26, 2019
BascoVanVeli:

Stop condoning bad behavior. These people are criminals. Which law book says that it is ok to send a death threat or burn somebodies house down? These is no such thing as football being more than a game because that is exactly what it is. A real man knows how to handle losses.

The meaning of sports is to be able to fall, get up and try again. If u take that away, u are taking the whole essence of competition. This is the reason why referees are bribed and beat up.

When a player messes up, it affects them the most and for a so called fan to then kick the player while they are down is just inhumane. For example a guy is crying about losing his child at the market, would u then rub salt on it by telling the man that he was careless for losing his child in the first place?

I am not condoning any such act. I am only telling u how far some fans can go. To them Football is more than just a game.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 11:07am On Jan 26, 2019
Earthquake1:

Nigerians dey learn for where North Africans and South American fans dey

If Ighalo was a North African his properties would be burnt by now

Football is a passion sport, so a do or die affair

Na lie baba

Tell me which North African player dem don burn him property

Hope you remember what happened to Pierre wome of Cameroon?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 11:08am On Jan 26, 2019
andrew444:

You are a joke bro

Salah no b number 9 na salah na winger ,salah is not better than higuain ,he out score him in Seria A ,Epl seems so easy ,salah scoring goals in Epl as if he is Messi or Ronaldo

Only aguero there is better than higuan ,harry Kane is getting there gradually .

You need to be flogged bro for saying higuain is not as good as those player especially flopkaku

None of those players there will score 30 Series A goals .

Google is there for you

Coming from a Barca fan
I disagree bro. EPL is different from series A. There are at least 5 strikers in EPL that are better than Higuain.
I think you should take it easy with your insults though,everybody is not that tolerant.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 11:19am On Jan 26, 2019
Let me digress for one second. So happy for Naomi Osaka. She is about to win her 2nd major in a row.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 11:21am On Jan 26, 2019
mostob:
I disagree bro. EPL is different from series A. There are at least 5 strikers in EPL that are better than Higuain.
I think you should take it easy with your insults though,everybody is not that tolerant.

To be honest, I don't think Chelsea will get their value for money from Higuain.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 11:22am On Jan 26, 2019
Joebie:
Let me digress for one second. So happy for Naomi Osaka. She is about to win her 2nd major in a row.

In Joebie's voice : " who is Osaka"? grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 11:26am On Jan 26, 2019
mostob:

5 Epl strikers better than higuain and none have better goal ratio than him ?

Oya name them and post their stats and I will post higuain stats

Higuain that break Seria A record at Napoli ,if na player like cr7 do am we no go hear word

Oga only aguero is Better than higuain and Kane will be better than him soon because Kane is young and getting there

Please name a player apart from cr7 Messi Suarez that have scored 280 career goals ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 11:28am On Jan 26, 2019
Icon4s:

To be honest, I don't think Chelsea will get their value for money from Higuain.

Na loan nah ,baba is already 31

Cr7 push him away from juventus ,they can't play together because he no go pass for Ronaldo ,same thing happened at Madrid there where dragging for top scorer at a point higuain outscored him most times e no b like benzema wey dey worship Ronaldo ,higuain selfish wella
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 11:31am On Jan 26, 2019
andrew444:

You are a joke bro

Google is there for you

Coming from a Barca fan

Are you talking about the Argentine Higuain or another European Higuain??
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 11:32am On Jan 26, 2019
Icon4s:

Higuan will score 5 goals before the end of the season

Wanna bet?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 11:34am On Jan 26, 2019
Craig Pawson, my favorite referee you saw how smooth Arsenal vs Chelsea game was

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 11:34am On Jan 26, 2019
andrew444:

Cr7 push him away from juventus ,they can't play together because he no go pass for Ronaldo ,same thing happened at Madrid there where dragging for top scorer at a point higuain outscored him most times e no b like benzema wey dey worship Ronaldo ,higuain selfish wella

Ow na loan?

Ah then it is a good one for Chelsea. But I ask again why does Chelsea like amost expiring players?

More recent one being Giroud. I am still in shock why they bought a Giroud that was disposed off by Arsenal.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 11:35am On Jan 26, 2019
andrew444:

When did Higuain ever outscore Ronaldo? shocked shocked
So Higuain was pushed out because of Ronaldo and not because Benzema was/is easily a better player than he is? shocked shocked
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 11:37am On Jan 26, 2019
lol

A 19 year old Haitian-Japanese tennis player. Serena’s heir, maybe.

However I celebrated too early. The match has gone to the third set
Icon4s:

In Joebie's voice : " who is Osaka"? grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 11:51am On Jan 26, 2019
Mickael2:

So Higuain was pushed out because of Ronaldo and not because Benzema was/is easily a better player than he is? shocked shocked

He was at Madrid before Ronaldo ,for Ronaldo first season dem dey drag goals oo baba

Higuain doesn't pass ball to Cr7 and you know what that means bro

Benzema better player than higuain ? Lol

Go and check Madrid stats ,for the past 8 years in Madrid

Person score 107 goals in 190 games and you say benzema better pass am

And the other one score 134 in 296 games

Higuan spend 6 years at Madrid and benzema spend 10 years and Higuan is only short of 34 laliga goals ,smh for you

Please try and get your fact right
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 11:51am On Jan 26, 2019
Earthquake1:

Higuan will score 5 goals before the end of the season

Wanna bet?

Ow I thought u meant 15 goals grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 11:52am On Jan 26, 2019
Icon4s:

Ow na loan?

Ah then it is a good one for Chelsea. But I ask again why does Chelsea like amost expiring players?

More recent one being Giroud. I am still in shock why they bought a Giroud that was disposed off by Arsenal.

Yes it's a loan sir
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 11:55am On Jan 26, 2019
Mickael2:

Are you talking about the Argentine Higuain or another European Higuain??

European higuain

The record is there for you at google

Person score wella for laliga

For Seria A history nobody don score pass 30 goals But Higuan break the record and you guys are not taking it serious ,he break record at Napoli and not even juventus,you think it's easy to score more than 30 for Seria A

If na Cr7 do am now we no go hear word

Now please bring list of strikers at age 30 that's has scored about 280 career goals
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
French Ligue 1 club Bordeaux have pulled off a transfer coup after signing highly-rated Nigerian youngster Josh Maja.

Les Girondins reported on their official website on Saturday morning that the promising 20-year-old striker has signed a four-and-a-half year contract with FC Girondins de Bordeaux, ending his association with Sunderland in the process.

Maja had been linked with a plethora of clubs in the United Kingdom not limited to Tottenham Hotspur and Celtic.

A product of Crystal Palace Academy, the London-born attacker made the step up to Sunderland in March 2015 and was promoted to their first team during the 2017-2018 season.

He scored his first professional goal on 16 December 2017 against Fulham and notched 17 goals in total from 49 appearances before his departure from the Stadium on Light.

Maja, who links up with Super Eagles star Samuel Kalu at Bordeaux, lists Fulham and Manchester City among his former clubs.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
Mickael2:

2009/2010 season where higuain outscored Cr7 ,hope you know what that means ?

Players like benzema can't do that

I don't say what I don't know

You know am a Barca fan and not a Madrid

Am a football lover and I will always say the truth

I told Chelsea fan morata is an average player but he is being bought because he plays for Madrid ,dem wan insult me tire

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by busky007: 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
andrew444:

You are a joke bro

Google is there for you

Coming from a Barca fan
salah is playing 9 4 Liverpool and stop praising higuain on past glory.
U should be aware that higuain is old and slowing down
Kane is a total striker contributing in defense as well as attack and to be frank In the last 3 years few no 9 can boast of kane goal record.
Laca in ligue 1 could be compared with higuain but currently it's not possible again. Higuain after scoring 36 goals for napoli is not the same higuain
I am trying to say that those I mentioned can give him a good run for his money

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by busky007: 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
andrew444:

European higuain

The record is there for you at google

Person score wella for laliga

For Seria A history nobody don score pass 30 goals But Higuan break the record and you guys are not taking it serious ,he break record at Napoli and not even juventus,you think it's easy to score more than 30 for Seria A

If na Cr7 do am now we no go hear word

Now please bring list of strikers at age 30 that's has scored about 280 career goals
i think someone has scored about 35 goals in the 19--
I will check later
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
21year old Osaka is new women world #1 player
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
Joebie:
21year old Osaka is new women world #1 player

Ehen...will she b invited to d super eagles team soon? tongue

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
Icon4s:

Ow I thought u meant 15 goals grin

If he scores five goals till the end of the season he is a success

If you add that to Hazards 6 or 7 they will stay in the top four
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
Icon4s:

I am not condoning any such act. I am only telling u how far some fans can go. To them Football is more than just a game.

And I will repeat that those are criminals not fans. If that was the case we would all be allowed to beat up referees.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clementoke(m): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
elyte89:

Ehen...will she b invited to d super eagles team soon? tongue

Pls help me askam o
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
busky007:
salah is playing 9 4 Liverpool and stop praising higuain on past glory.
U should be aware that higuain is old and slowing down
Kane is a total striker contributing in defense as well as attack and to be frank In the last 3 years few no 9 can boast of kane goal record.
Laca in ligue 1 could be compared with higuain but currently it's not possible again. Higuain after scoring 36 goals for napoli is not the same higuain
I am trying to say that those I mentioned can give him a good run for his money

Which number 9 salah dey play ?

Salah and mane are the wingers and firminho is the central forward there

At least higuain is 31 and will be 32 soon

I said Kane is getting there because he is still young ,wait make he reach 30 years I hope e no go be like Rooney then

Kane already got 122 Epl goals in few years and person dey call benzema say e pass higuain benzema wey dey score 134 laliga goals in 10 years ,that one really sell him birth right give Cr7

Bros abeg no ever call lukaku if dem dey call striker abeg .
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by junnyjake(m): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
andrew444:

You are a joke bro

Google is there for you

Coming from a Barca fan

Higuain is gonna flop.

Mark this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5423) (5424) (5425) (5426) (5427) (5428) (5429) ... (16336) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hanibal(m), ddone, Ginistev, Silentgroper(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.