Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (6007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11755394 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6004) (6005) (6006) (6007) (6008) (6009) (6010) ... (16183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mank1234(m): 7:54am On May 25, 2019
Icon4s:

I watched the full 90mins of this game.

We have two tough encounters ahead of us.

Even if we loose all 2 games we'll still qualify.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 7:56am On May 25, 2019
Humility017:

Lol... everyone knows Those awka ibom guys beats their claimed ages by far....

awka ibom folks often time do have small bodies and baby face look
those ones on the team don't have small bodies or baby face looks. Ikouwem is at least 27 going by his face alone, the Effiom guy too.

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 8:05am On May 25, 2019
grin
tbaba1234:

How can you cheat in the US when your records are linked to everything you do? Your social security number is issued from birth and it follows you throughout your life.

It is easy to do in Nigeria simply because of lack of records.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 8:11am On May 25, 2019
grin
elyte89:

Dis zacala guy just dey expose our men d more grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 8:14am On May 25, 2019
andrew444:

Bros abeg age cheat is everywhere ,because say na USA they can't cheat ?

It's actually IMPOSSIBLE to cheat in Europe, the West and most of the developed world.

First of all, there is AUTOMATIC DATA CAPTURE AT BIRTH and prior to birth as well.

Secondly, there is continous data capture at school and in multiple governmental and private sector bodies as you engage with society on multiple fronts.

Thirdly, once you get involved with football sometimes at age 4/5 your progression is recorded and documented. Whether that football engagement is within the academy system or local football system. There is data capture and recording on multiple fronts.

So for instance it's possible to track Danny Wellbeck, Zaha, Vardy, etc thier entire progression from as young as age 6/7 possibly younger.

All these multiple point substantiated records can not be changed and or substituted with " sworn declaration of age" as we can be done in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:15am On May 25, 2019
tbaba1234:

How can you cheat in the US when your records are linked to everything you do? Your social security number is issued from birth and it follows you throughout your life.

It is easy to do in Nigeria simply because of lack of records.

Na your own you dey talk bros

You think Americans are perfect or what ?

I will agree with you that it's hard to cheat in the USA but that doesn't mean they can't cheat

I will beat my chest on this ,no be human being they incharge of social security ? No be human being dey government house ?

My broda anything is possible ,USA wey people dey use dagbo get permit na him dem no fit cheat ?

Smiles

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 8:16am On May 25, 2019
fabyom:

I did my NYSC there also.
Community Grammar School Afaha Obong.
However, I did not see any 19,18 or 17 year old look like that.

Like it grin grin grin angry
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:18am On May 25, 2019
komekn:

It's actually IMPOSSIBLE to cheat in Europe, the West and most of the developed world.

First of all, there is AUTOMATIC DATA CAPTURE AT BIRTH and prior to birth as well.

Secondly, there is continous data capture at school and in multiple governmental and private sector bodies as you engage with society on multiple fronts.

Thirdly, once you get involved with football sometimes at age 4/5 your progression is recorded and documented. Whether that football engagement is within the academy system or local football system. There is data capture and recording on multiple fronts.

So for instance it's possible to track Danny Wellbeck, Zaha, Vardy, etc thier entire progression from as young as age 6/7 possibly younger.

All these multiple point substantiated records can not be changed and or substituted with " sworn declaration of age" as we can be done in Nigeria.

Those welbeck and do you mention are young players

Hope you know I am yet to mention any England or europe player who is an age cheat ?

If you follow me I have only mention South Americans and Africa

Don't say it's impossible to cheat in Europe ,there is nothing in this world that's not possible

There are corrupt government officials all over the world and dem dey collect bribe wella ,so please calm down .

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 8:19am On May 25, 2019
andrew444:

I will agree with you that it's hard to cheat in the USA but that doesn't mean they can't cheat

I will beat my chest on this ,no be human being they incharge of social security ? No be human being dey government house ?

My broda anything is possible ,USA wey people dey use dagbo get permit na him dem no fit cheat ?

Smiles

What you don't understand there is not a one point data capture or data collation. It's multiple and widespread.

So it's essentially impossible, one person cannot change the data on multiple fronts governmental and private sectors.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:20am On May 25, 2019
komekn:

What you don't understand there is not a one point data capture or data collation. It's multiple and widespread.

So it's essentially impossible, one person cannot change the data on multiple fronts governmental and private sectors.

Age cheat dey Europe even if na just 10 percent ,take it or leave it
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 8:20am On May 25, 2019
andrew444:

Hope you know I am yet to mention any England or europe player who is an age cheat ?

Don't say it's impossible to cheat in Europe ,there is nothing in this world that's not possible

There are corrupt government officials all over the world and dem dey collect bribe wella ,so please calm down .

I am always calm particularly when I amin Europe maybe not so calm when in Nigeria.

I got back yesterday so CALMNESS has returned to me.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 8:24am On May 25, 2019
There has to be a motivation to cheat besides the fact that the system prevents it. Also, we’ve never heard of any cheating claims abi are these youngsters not known to many people in the US? While some of these countries focus on development, we always have other things on our mind because of the way the country hard (make I find excuse)

andrew444:

Smiles

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake3: 8:29am On May 25, 2019
Icon4s:

I watched the full 90mins of this game.

We have two tough encounters ahead of us.

These guys are players o
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 8:31am On May 25, 2019
Icon4s:

I guess you probably meant '' they seem to be very tactical''. That is typical of European teams. Tactics and efficiency. You saw it even with Ukraine Yesterday.

African and S/American teams are often more technically gifted.

South Africa is playing Argentina today. An interesting game to watch cheesy

yeah...thanks for the correction..
Poland was an interesting team even though they lost out...Italy delights me so Much too...
they play like players that have been exposed to the game for so long...

any team that can remove Argentina have my respect....pray south Africa beats them...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 8:34am On May 25, 2019
andrew444:

Age cheat dey Europe even if na just 10 percent ,take it or leave it

Lol..... you make me laugh to hard.
hope you know in west Africa alone...
Nigeria have one of the shortest folks...
have you ever seen Malians, Senegalese and Ivorians...those folks grow like okro.

and I was not surprised for USA too....
Nigerians barely feed well...that's why should you check folks born in year 2000s or in the late 90s they tend to grow faster and more mature than what obtained in the past
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 8:37am On May 25, 2019
safarigirl:
those ones on the team don't have small bodies or baby face looks. Ikouwem is at least 27 going by his face alone, the Effiom guy too.

I tell you...that captain..should not be less than 28 years old.

he looks small in disguise....
my joy is just the talents we gonna get from the midfield... Kinsley, Dele and Oforbor
and also at least two from the goal keepers...

oremade is better and more composed than Akpeyi and Uzoho IMO
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 8:40am On May 25, 2019
mank1234:

why must we loose all two games...
moreover goals conceded often cancel out goals scored...

we have no business going to the round of 16 should we loose our next two matches...

I don't see us loosing though...from my experience qualifying as best 4 losers doesn't speak well...because you may end up being paired with one of the strongest guys in the tourney
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 8:43am On May 25, 2019
Icon4s:

I laugh when I see some peeps here say that some players in the US and Qatari teams age-cheated. Just by looking at their faces. grin Same way they are pointing fingers at some Nigerian players. Ok o. grin

Lol...that USA make me laugh...
it is impossible in the USA..
that's why I never doubted the Italians age...the other day...I remember the Italian teams at these competition always look matured....

but for Nigeria...oga Icon you self know say some guys for that team na oldies sha.

may we blink eye small small
especially those npfl players in the team....
I am just interested in the midfield and goal keeping department for now the super eagles is okay upfront in the attack and defense...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 8:49am On May 25, 2019
andrew444:

Hmm if you say so sha

the only problem here is oga Basco and Icon believing Nigeria players to be truly under 20....
even making reference that because of the street life and hustling the awka ibomites age faster....
same awka ibomites I know with plumb shape and baby face... all over in Benin.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:50am On May 25, 2019
komekn:

I am always calm particularly when I amin Europe maybe not so calm when in Nigeria.

I got back yesterday so CALMNESS has returned to me.

Lol

Funny dude
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:50am On May 25, 2019
Humility017:

the only problem here is oga Basco and Icon believing Nigeria players to be truly under 20....
even making reference that because of the street life and hustling the awka ibomites age faster....

Lol

Oga basco and icon no go ever agree o
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 8:55am On May 25, 2019
mank1234:

Yes but depends on the goal margin of the loses. We did our selves that very big favour by beating Qatar by that 4-0 margin. A draw in any of our next 2 games will confirm our place in the next round.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:00am On May 25, 2019
Humility017:

See, some of those boys na '' wowo'' cause am o.

You know that looking fresh and handsome makes someone look younger grin See how fresh those Europe based players look smiley See Oforboh, Michael and even Dele-Bashiru even as he dark he still looks fresh grin

Compared to the likes of Offiah, Effiom and Oremade grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 9:21am On May 25, 2019
Icon4s:

You know that looking fresh and handsome makes someone look younger grin See how fresh those Europe based players look smiley See Oforboh, Michael and even Dele-Bashiru even as he dark he still looks fresh grin

Dis man can definitely believe today is Monday if convinced grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 9:23am On May 25, 2019
lipsrsealed
Icon4s:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:29am On May 25, 2019
Icon4s:

Oga, stop this self deceit.

These guys look older I am. I am over30 grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 9:33am On May 25, 2019
Humility017:

Lol..... you make me laugh to hard.
hope you know in west Africa alone...
Nigeria have one of the shortest folks...
have you ever seen Malians, Senegalese and Ivorians...those folks grow like okro.

and I was not surprised for USA too....
Nigerians barely feed well...that's why should you check folks born in year 2000s or in the late 90s they tend to grow faster and more mature than what obtained in the past

So you think the Malians and Senegalese feed better? Very laughable. Its genetics. The Ivorians, Senegalese and Malians descend from very tall ancestors. The genes encoding the tall phenotype have strong persistence among their population. I'll post evidence later
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 9:42am On May 25, 2019
andrew444:

Smiles

Even if its possible to cheat in the US and other developed countries,why should they try it?
Having successful football career isn't really a priority for most people in developed countries. its more of a passion...an hobby...
You can have a failed football career in a developed country and still go ahead to have a successful career in other field...

But in Africa and other developing countries, people see football as a means of escaping poverty.. That's why they are willing to do anything.

The US and Europe don't need to parade age cheats in underage football tournaments.. to them,winning is secondary. development is the primary aim...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:50am On May 25, 2019
andrew444:

Bro, this your obsession with age cheat........ You sure say you no be age cheat too?? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 9:55am On May 25, 2019
darkelf:

So you think the Malians and Senegalese feed better? Very laughable. Its genetics. The Ivorians, Senegalese and Malians descend from very tall ancestors. The genes encoding the tall phenotype have strong persistence among their population. I'll post evidence later

okay Better please do...I will love to learn from it.

there was a Malian I saw sometime last year... mehn the guy was so tall....

my colleagues were so surprised...me that is 5.9ft was not measuring up to his chest level...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 9:57am On May 25, 2019
*Transfer tidbits *

- Bayern Munich have reportedly submitted a €80m bid for Leroy Sane... If the move falls through, Onyekuru deal mayn't materialize...

- Sheyi Ojo has signed a 5 year contract extension with Liverpool... to be loaned out soon .rangers likely to be the next destination

- Should Shaqiri leave Liverpool this summer, Chukwueze has been penciled down as the number replacement....

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 9:58am On May 25, 2019
Humility017:

okay Better please do...I will love to learn from it.

there was a Malian I saw sometime last year... mehn the guy was so tall....

my colleagues were so surprised...me that is 5.9ft was not measuring up to his chest level...

People from northern Nigeria can match those Malian and Senegalese for height I'm sure...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6004) (6005) (6006) (6007) (6008) (6009) (6010) ... (16183) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: gamaliel9, ThunderFireAgba, Kog45(m), kayburner, charlesemeka85(m), DrYa and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.