Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,244 members, 7,846,150 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (6934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11837928 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6931) (6932) (6933) (6934) (6935) (6936) (6937) ... (16237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
wayodude:

Go to the premier fantasy website. Sign up and create a team. When that's done go to the league's section and select join private leagues and then enter the code;
n5901p
thank you
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
komekn:

Deep seated Bitter leaf bad belle.

I am disappointed because I have almost done whole module. On the dynamics socio-cultural and economic of change of allegiance for English football youth internationals.

Why would you and then express so much sentiment based negativity on a person you will never probably meet.

you sound like you've been drinking with metaljigsaw....this write-up is incoherent, never mind its content undecided

You wey be chief bad belle on this page. Small joke and you're foaming in the mouth, you must be projecting all the bitterness you feel towards the success of Osimhen and Chukwueze on my post.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
charlesemeka85:
England can't call him up if he continues to underperform in the epl.

Tammy from his angle is beginning to accept the truth that he stands a chance to have a better international career if he opts for Nigeria.

Euro 2020 is at the corner and with England as one of the top favorites I doubt they will have a place in the team[b] for an unproven talent like Tammy [/b]unless he performs better before the end of the season.

I would not call him UNPROVEN by any stretch of the imagination.

However, who will he displace Kane, Raheem, Rashford, Wilson, etc Although he is not that far off in reality.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
safarigirl:
it's very nice.....would've been nicer if the character was a negro though cheesy

But it's lovely

I'm actually drawing a video game character on request

But yeah, I would try a negro queen
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
safarigirl:
you sound like you've been drinking with metaljigsaw....this write-up is incoherent, never mind its content undecided

You wey be chief bad belle on this page. Small joke and you're foaming in the mouth, you must be projecting all the bitterness you feel towards the success of Osimhen and Chukwueze on my post.

Every time I have asked challenged demanded that you just give me one quote not two. Where i have denigrated or pulled down any of these players you immediately become EVASIVE or you go AWOL.

You being a lawyer should know the difference between prejudiced perception and substantive fact.

So once again l ask you to present your evidence.

But of course you will not because you simply cannot.

Nonetheless, l find your postulations to be great comedy and entertainment. They lighten up this thread and they give me laughter.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
Unproven in the epl YES, unproven in the championship NO!
komekn:

However, who will he displace Kane, Raheem, Rashford, Wilson, etc Although he is not that far off in reality.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew44444: 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
Peter olayinka, david okereke emmaniel dennis all start in their champions league qualifiers

A certain otubanjo is on the bench for LASK
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Certitude(m): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
wayodude:
After 2 the first 2 game weeks of the premier league this is our table....

Oya talk true who get which team? grin
Dawg FC
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Toylove: 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
wayodude:
After 2 the first 2 game weeks of the premier league this is our table....

Oya talk true who get which team? grin
I try na
I dey first 20 and I'm just making my debut in the fpl

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
Earthquake1:

Hey what do you say to my drawing?

Begging to be appreciated again? Boy U sure do have a low self esteem. U damne cheap. Sorry to say this but ur desperation dey make me shame.

Dont see this as a beef, up ur game and add more value to urself to av some respect.

Ur work is gud, u dont have to go this low for people to like it. I really do like ur hustle and I pray it pays u big

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
Loser grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
charlesemeka85:
England can't call him up if he continues to underperform in the epl.

Tammy from his angle is beginning to accept the truth that he stands a chance to have a better international career if he opts for Nigeria.

Euro 2020 is at the corner and with England as one of the top favorites I doubt they will have a place in the team for an unproven talent like Tammy unless he performs better before the end of the season.

I want him to keep under performing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
Earthquake1:
Loser grin

I dey pass u orientation u dey mumu urself. U so bereft of sense of self worth and it is really bad, I must tell u. Forget say we no too dey rapport here, buh reason wetin I just dropped for u.

D dedication was enough to get her attention. She turned a blind eye, yet u went as low as asking her yet again for a comment on a work u dedicated to her? Who does that? Bro are u that cheap? Aint u got no shred of pride in u? Nwoke m, udiri mmadu gi gwukwara m ike oo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
ChrisKels:

I dey pass u orientation u dey mumu urself. U so bereft of sense of self worth and it is really bad, I must tell u. Forget say we no too dey rapport here, buh reason wetin I just dropped for u.

D dedication was enough to get her attention. She turned a blind eye, yet u went as low as asking her yet again for a comment on a work u dedicated to her? Who does that? Bro are u that cheap? Aint u got no shred of pride in u? Nwoke m, udiri mmadu gi gwukwara m ike oo

Earthquake, this is actually a positive criticism. Take it and better your self development

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
[s]
ChrisKels:

[/s]

Dude would you stop crying at my mentions?

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew44444: 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
ChrisKels:

Begging to be appreciated again? Boy U sure do have a low self esteem. U damne cheap. Sorry to say this but ur desperation dey make me shame.

Dont see this as a beef, up ur game and add more value to urself to av some respect.

Ur work is gud, u dont have to go this low for people to like it. I really do like ur hustle and I pray it pays u big

Smiles

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
komekn:

Every time I have asked challenged demanded that you just give me one quote not two. Where i have denigrated or pulled down any of these players you immediately become EVASIVE or you go AWOL.

You being a lawyer should know the difference between prejudiced perception and substantive fact.

So once again l ask you to present your evidence.

But of course you will not because you simply cannot.

Nonetheless, l find your postulations to be great comedy and entertainment. They lighten up this thread and they give me laughter.
yup, definitely drunk.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mank1234(m): 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
somehow:

Maybe because we do well at this stage?

If the argument is right, Africa should be given more slot at u17 level than Europe since we perform better than them
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
ChrisKels:

I did not turn a blind eye, no dey talk on my behalf like say you dey my mind.

Sometimes, I don't respond because I don't know what to say. I dunno why you're calling him cheap, no be una e dey follow talk, so, why una wan use the guy shine? Is it your cheap? undecided

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
Dennis Bonaventure is having a good game. Okereke has been kinda quiet so far

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew44444: 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
komekn:

Rashford and Wilson are average ,if he can't displace one then he is not good enough

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
Well we do not dictate the tune since we are not the piper player.
mank1234:

If the argument is right, Africa should be given more slot at u17 level than Europe since we perform better than them

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
safarigirl:
I did not turn a blind eye, no dey talk on my behalf like say you dey my mind.

Sometimes, I don't respond because I don't know what to say. I dunno why you're calling him cheap, no be una e dey follow talk, so, why una wan use the guy shine? Is it your cheap? undecided

Even a simple "wow thanks, I appreciate, u doing good for urself, more power to ur elbow" bilked u to say to the boy after such an honourable dedication? Hmmm I hear u

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by wayodude(m): 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
Icon79:
Wayodude, how are the points calculated?

O pari

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gamaliel9: 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
ChrisKels:
Dennis Bonaventure is having a good game. Okereke has been kinda quiet so far

I think those AUSTRIANS STUDIED BRUGGE VERY WELL....know who causes more threat...Bonaventure..they have prevented him from crossing...if you watched...the moment he touched the ball...two players are already behind him....On Okereke...i think he is being played out of position...attacking from the left....He is center forward...Opanda should revert. However,i think that Brugge coach s plan is to defend and counter...otherwise no coordinated play from them realy...just hit the ball forward and Opanda,Okereke and Bonaventure chase it

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gamaliel9: 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
That Brugge defender on dreadlocks...SIMON DELI is from Ivory Coast...very surprised..he has been so good...

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
ChrisKels:

Even a simple "wow thanks, I appreciate, u doing good for urself, more power to ur elbow" bilked u to say to the boy after such an honourable dedication? Hmmm I hear u

Yes, even that, I couldn't say....aside the fact when I saw it, I wasn't even in a position to post anything.

You must think I know how to respond to everything because I post a lot here. I'm a very awkward person when someone shows me unexpected love like that, cuz I start overthinking stuff and wondering why? How?

You don't know me personally, so, that you assume everybody is supposed to respond a certain way to certain acts, shows you don't understand that people are different.

I'm very awkward, I'm sorry I did not respond the way you and some others expected me to respond, but it gives you no right to start bullying Earthquake and calling him cheap. You are attacking him because he is not behaving the way you and many like you would expect, which is once again, an erroneous thought.

Sometimes, I receive emails of such nature and it takes me days to respond because I don't know how to respond.

Na me dem draw for, na me e dey follow talk, you don't even know if I have decided to contact him via email, but you have automatically assumed I ignored him because I'm not showing fake internet love for all of you to watch and enjoy.

You could have even contacted him personally to give your words of advice, but what is the fun in that, when you can publicly put him down for likes and quotes?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
gamaliel9:
That Brugge defender on dreadlocks...SIMON DELI is from Ivory Coast...very surprised..he has been so good...

Yea Deli is good. Took notice of him in the 2017 Afcon
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
safarigirl:

Chaaiiii.... Laser-focused finishing... Komekn it is well inugo....

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
Earthquake1:
[s][/s]

Dude would you stop crying at my mentions?

Mr Aniebunwa Christian, you better take his advice so you don't spend the rest of your days begging strangers for food as is your present condition. grin.

P.S
I still have your account number (the one you posted alongside your sorry post pleading for financial aid). I may send you a little something if you behave well. gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gamaliel9: 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
BONAVENTURE MISSED A SITTER
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
safarigirl:

Yes, even that, I couldn't say....aside the fact when I saw it, I wasn't even in a position to post anything.

You must think I know how to respond to everything because I post a lot here. I'm a very awkward person when someone shows me unexpected love like that, cuz I start overthinking stuff and wondering why? How?

You don't know me personally, so, that you assume everybody is supposed to respond a certain way to certain acts, shows you don't understand that people are different.

I'm very awkward, I'm sorry I did not respond the way you and some others expected me to respond, but it gives you no right to start bullying Earthquake and calling him cheap. You are attacking him because he is not behaving the way you and many like you would expect, which is once again, an erroneous thought.

Sometimes, I receive emails of such nature and it takes me days to respond because I don't know how to respond.

Na me dem draw for, na me e dey follow talk, you don't even know if I have decided to contact him via email, but you have automatically assumed I ignored him because I'm not showing fake internet love for all of you to watch and enjoy.

You could have even contacted him personally to give your words of advice, but what is the fun in that, when you can publicly put him down for likes and quotes?

The post that ensued after the dedication wouldn't av been, if the bolded had taken place. U trying too hard to justify his action.

Please who be all of u wey dey watch and enjoy? U must think all of us in here behave like icon79 grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6931) (6932) (6933) (6934) (6935) (6936) (6937) ... (16237) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Napoleon55(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.