Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,151 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (7151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11655032 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7148) (7149) (7150) (7151) (7152) (7153) (7154) ... (16147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sterling on the bench

People's FPL don suffer grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
The game ends 2-1 in favor of Leicester City.

Rodgers just might know what he's doing after all

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by witorwitoutyou(m): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
to d oldies...dis man needs ur prayer and he has to b saved for d second time....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr7zJw525U8

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by timay(m): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
Earthquake1:
Sterling on the bench
First thing that came to my mind when I saw Man City's Line up grin
People will curse Pep tire today grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Aribo is a Central midfielder and Ojo is a winger. You cannot use goals stats to determine who has done better.... this goes just beyond stats. So you comparing Aribo and Ojo shows just how desperate you are to make a case for Ojo. Aribo like Ojo has three UEL qualifying goals. In all he has been contributing to his team even from deep and gives the team a spine from his role compared to Ojo who plays closer to goal.

From the position of CM, Aribo has done very well and exceeded expectations compared to an attacking winger in Ojo. That is the fact on ground.
Be it Scottish league or Europa league, and I had the Scottish league in mind because that is where I have watched both much more compared to the Europa league, Aribo have been much more impressive.

That is the real EOD. It's not just about stats but even the stats show a CM exceeding expectations and a winger just having a decent run in a lowly -rated league. Ojo must boss that league to get really noticed just like Aribo has done and is doing even from a deep role as CM.

Tell me another story after seeing Aribo's stats. Thank God you have dropped 'Bonaventure did better than Ojo this season'

Let me see what next.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
Earthquake1:

Don't listen to what Rodgers says, The man once called Ballotelli the best player he ever coached

When l said this and l was talking from first hand experience and not media reports.

I got the usual dogs abuse and a delusional epistle.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
witorwitoutyou:
to d oldies...dis man needs ur prayer and he has to b saved for d second time....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr7zJw525U8
saved from himself?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

We have not heard a case of Nacho not doing well in training.

How are you planning to hear about how KC is performing in training❓

It could be that he is doing well in training just that everybody else is doing better than him in the same training.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
timay:

First thing that came to my mind when I saw Man City's Line up grin

People will curse Pep tire today grin grin

Pep doesn't care, he benched De Bruyne last week grin

He does what he wants
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2019
komekn:

When l said this and l was talking from first hand experience and not media reports.

I got the usual dogs abuse and a delusional epistle.

Rodgers is a double mouthed fellow

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
It is very clear that Quique Sanches Flores doesn't rate Success

He should look for somewhere else in January

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
Earthquake1:

Rodgers is a double mouthed fellow

If you want to know more go and ask Raheem.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
De Bruyne just assisted in one minute

Cross Sam with De Bruyne

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
Bona is better than Ojo this season. Belgium is miles above Scotland and Bona has been balling better than Ojo. Stats doesn't show everything... I have watched both. I have dropped nothing. Ojo needs to do more before he gets a call up. Simple.

And comparing Ojo a winger and Aribo a CM is very laughable. Shows you only wanna make a lame case for him to get a GWG invite. Try harder. Lol

forgiveness:

Tell me another story after seeing Aribo's stats. Thank God you have dropped 'Bonaventure did better than Ojo this season'

Let me see what next.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
Earthquake1:
Sterling on the bench

at least I didn't captain him grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Barryseal: 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

Why? Nacho can not be blames if he is not given a shot.
He hasn't earned the shot. That's what he's saying.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
[right][/right]Bona is better than Ojo this season. Belgium is miles above Scotland and Bona has been balling better than Ojo. Stats doesn't show everything... I have watched both. I have dropped nothing. Ojo needs to do more before he gets a call up. Simple.

And comparing Ojo a winger and Aribo a CM is very laughable. Shows you only wanna make a lame case for him to get a GWG invite. Try harder. Lol

Balling without stats? Just your bias personal opinion. EOD

You better don't go on personal attacks because I would not show Messi.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
safarigirl:
at least I didn't captain him grin

grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
Taliban:
Sir Basco remember the competition to identify waste men and sanitation engineers debate on Success, KC and Solanke with Komek, just doing a check after that debate, who and who maintaining their roles as waste men or sanitation engineers right now? Note the emphasis of right now sir.

One luv.
all 3 of them, nothing has changed
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
Earthquake1:

I remember the last time he decided to go on loan to La Liga and was shockingly found to be overweight. This is a supposedly professional football player being notably overweight.

When l called him a "WASTEMAN" the number of people who went ballistic with all the abuse under the sun towards me.

I notice we dont like plain truth here particularly the fanatical fans led by TheSuperDelusional.

See screen shot so they won't say l made it all up out of HATRED.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
Lol.... already scared? cheesy You are just too desperate man. Ojo is way below the quality of the wingers present in the Super Eagles... he has done nothing of awesome note to show he can displace any of Chuks, Kalu, Simon, Musa and Onyekuru. Yet you are here trying to use stats and a funny comparison to another Super Eagles New boy Aribo who is a CM to make a case for him.

You dare bring up stats of a winger and say he is doing it better than a CM... chaaaiii... biko don't let desperation blind you to truth okay. Lol

Judging by standards... a CM has four goals from deep while this winger has 5... this means the CM is even outshining the Winger. A CM is not expected to score that many goals. Aribo has earned Rave reviews in Scotland and in the UEL... Let Ojo earn same. For now... he is not there and needs to step up his game. Chikena. So don't cry.

NB: Seems you have been typing more of Messi these days... lol... so tey your autocorrect spelt Messi instead of Mercy... grin

forgiveness:

Balling without stats? Just your bias personal opinion. EOD

You better don't go on personal attacks because I would not show Messi.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
Earthquake1:

the real question is does Success rate himself?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by witorwitoutyou(m): 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
safarigirl:
saved from himself?

HE IS TOO GOOD TO GET JAILED FOR 20YEARS...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8CXUzepL6k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cg_A-zCkIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgcovIu3k9o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIQn8pab8Vc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci46mGnIcTk

IF U RE NOT AMONG D INDOMIE GENERATIONS,AND U KNW WHEN DIS SONGS WERE RELEASED HOT,U WILL PRAY FOR HIM..d best so far in R N B.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
Watford should not have worn yellow for this match cry

City think they're beating Norwich

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
jihday:
the real question is does Success rate himself?

He should start blowing his own trumpet because nobody else will for him.

Meanwhile in the 12th minute his team is already down 3 goals down, they are getting flogged like children.

Ah as l was writing they just scored another one it's mow 4 zero in the 16th minute.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
cheesy cheesy forgiveness the stat man
TheSuperNerd:
Lol.... already scared? cheesy You are just too desperate man. Ojo is way below the quality of the wingers present in the Super Eagles... he has done nothing of awesome note to show he can displace any of Chuks, Kalu, Simon, Musa and Onyekuru. Yet you are here trying to use stats and a funny comparison to another Super Eagles New boy Aribo who is a CM to make a case for him.

You dare bring up stats of a winger and say he is doing it better than a CM... chaaaiii... biko don't let desperation blind you to truth okay. Lol

Judging by standards... a CM has four goals from deep while this winger has 5... this means the CM is even outshining the Winger. A CM is not expected to score that many goals. Aribo has earned Rave reviews in Scotland and in the UEL... Let Ojo earn same. For now... he is not there and needs to step up his game. Chikena. So don't cry.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
TheSuperNerd:

It seems you lack basic comprehension skills. Perhaps, you are just suffering from insecurity else show me where I am making a case for Ojo in my post?

If you can't then you must be insured desperate mofo. Nonsense.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by witorwitoutyou(m): 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUeaAOIAbXs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtwJvgPJ9xw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mEx9FtuN0k

AND WHO D HELL IS BETTER DAN DIS F*KING NIGGAs...D BEST OF ALL IN RAP,NOT all dis indomie generation rappers.....

and not all dis stupid road side mechanics u call artist BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q6Rixmvujc
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
5-0

City please stop!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by simiife: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2019
May every living soul on dis thread neva suffer for d sin of someone else

What Watford shud just do nw is to wait for Norwich so dat dey can settle d whole issue,
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2019
Earthquake1:
Watford should not have worn yellow for this match cry

City think they're beating Norwich

Lol

Omy goodness they just scored again it's 5-0 in.the first 20 minutes.

Are we looking at double figures before the end of the game? ❓
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
TheSuperNerd:

NB: Seems you have been typing more of Messi these days... lol... so tey your autocorrect spelt Messi instead of Mercy... grin

As long as you got the message clear. Besides, it is intended.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7148) (7149) (7150) (7151) (7152) (7153) (7154) ... (16147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.