Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (7395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11686890 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7392) (7393) (7394) (7395) (7396) (7397) (7398) ... (16156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by nairalandankrah: 7:24am On Oct 18, 2019
seankafor:
heard turkey is a hot zone now..they ve been running the show in Syria after trump withdrew his troops.
Maybe he can go help the Turkish backed Kurds to finish off some ISIS rebels and terrorists. grin
Making mokery of a brother whose lack of playing time is not for short of abilities but for terrific form of vardy
...so bad

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by wayodude(m): 7:25am On Oct 18, 2019
komekn:

Victor na Sapele guy oh

Osimhen is an Esan name confirmed
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by seankafor(m): 7:26am On Oct 18, 2019
Eartquake1:

Rodgers must have improved his skills in training grin

The savior of Besiktas is nigh!
yesooo.
Okuspor..make way for ya new king cool
Prepare his ways before him cool

Kelechi Mpabbe neymar iheanacho..

Long live the GOAT cool
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by seankafor(m): 7:28am On Oct 18, 2019
nairalandankrah:

Making mokery of a brother whose lack of playing time is not for short of abilities but for terrific form of vardy
...so bad
hahahahah..

What you smoking bro..

Rodgers will rather play ayoze and some youngins than playing our own mbappe grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Triniti(m): 7:29am On Oct 18, 2019
Eartquake1:
Iheanacho has harkened to the cries of the people of Besiktas and will be moving over to soak and drill their highly disfunctional waterways

The talented driller has done a fantastic job at Leicester and is being sought after all over the world for his drilling services grin

Cc TheGoodJoe
Hitting below the belt, keep the same energy too when his stocks start rising

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 18, 2019
Triniti:
Hitting below the belt, keep the same energy too when his stocks start rising

We are extolling his soaking qualities grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 8:38am On Oct 18, 2019
wayodude:

the only thing komekn knows is British football....
I just don't wanna reply him... who does not know that oshimen is from Edo state...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2019
nairalandankrah:

He. Should stay at lille for 2seasons at most

he should not reject Liverpool that's if he is going there to replace ferminho and on the condition that klopp is still the coach...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ThanosKilla(m): 8:49am On Oct 18, 2019
Humility017:

I just don't wanna reply him... who does not know that oshimen is from Edo state...
I think the Victor he's referring to is Ikpeba. Though I don't know where Victor Ikpeba is from.
Modified: Victor Ikpeba's father is Isoko..

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Koboko99(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2019
Humility017:

I think he was correcting me on Victor ikpeba not Victor Osimhen

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 8:54am On Oct 18, 2019
When you look at the comment he quoted you will see that two victors were mentioned

and i think he was referring to the prince of monaco himself, cos someone had already ponted out he is a delta guy

Humility017:

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 9:02am On Oct 18, 2019
seankafor:
yesooo.
Okuspor..make way for ya new king cool
Prepare his ways before him cool

Kelechi Mpabbe neymar iheanacho..

Long live the GOAT cool

Look at how you guys derives joy in mocking a player

I pray no super eagles player should suffer hard times anymore

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 9:07am On Oct 18, 2019
Samueltemi337:
According to some sources, Barca wants to sign one among these four players as the replacement of Luis Suarez

Lautaro Martinez [Inter Milan]

Donyell Malen [PSV]

Rafeal Leao [AC milan]

Victor Osimeh [Lille]

Barcelona buy rafael leao make i bend
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by owbabs: 9:25am On Oct 18, 2019
Naija dey form big boy. We go see

Samueltemi337:
Football agent to the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) took the federation’s friendly request for a game against Germany in partial fulfillment of the body’s quest for Grade A friendly games during the monthly FIFA-free windows for such an exercise.
Nigeria and Germany friendly
NFF will continue to push for a friendly against the German machine
Sportinglife.ng gathered exclusively that the Germany FA politely turned down the request stating that the Germans were busy with participating in the Euro qualifiers, having beaten Estonia 3-0 on Sunday in an away fixture.
Interestingly, the NFF scout is favourably disposed towards having the Super Eagles test their might against the German machine, having drawn Ukraine 2-2 and Brazil also on Sunday 1-1 in Singapore.
Meanwhile, former Super Falcons’ coach Thomas Dennerby has revealed that his ex-employers Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) are not owing him a dime either as salaries or outlays arising from the contractual agreement between both parties.
In an email written by Henner Jazen, Dennerby’s lawyer with the subject matter: ‘Salary Thomas Dennerby’ and addressed to Amaju Pinnick dated 12 October 2019 stated that:” I herewith confirm that Thomas Dennerby has gratefully received all outstanding salaries and outlays.
He is very thankful and will send you a personal note in the upcoming days.
”The only remaining request will be if my client will participate in the bonus system for WC 2019.
We don’t even know if NFF has already received that. Kind regards. Henner Janzen Rechtsanwalt.”
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 9:35am On Oct 18, 2019
do4luv14:
When you look at the comment he quoted you will see that two victors were mentioned

and i think he was referring to the prince of monaco himself, cos someone had already ponted out he is a delta guy

okay.
thanks for the clarification bro...
komekn I am sorry for my earlier comments.
if it is on ikpeba I think you're right.....

but for oshimen he is from Edo central...same senatorial zone with ighalo and elderson echiejine
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 9:35am On Oct 18, 2019
do4luv14:

okay.

but for oshimen he is from Edo central...same senatorial zone with ighalo and elderson echiejine....

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by seankafor(m): 9:40am On Oct 18, 2019
andrew444:

Look at how you guys derives joy in mocking a player

I pray no super eagles player should suffer hard times anymore
why shouldn't we make critics and jest of him?
Is he not a public figure?

Na fun we just dey catch ooo..no strings attached grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 9:53am On Oct 18, 2019
seankafor:
why shouldn't we make critics and jest of him?
Is he not a public figure?

Na fun we just dey catch ooo..no strings attached grin

Lol bad guy

make una leave am ooo
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:02am On Oct 18, 2019
Victor Osimhen floors Slimani to win French Ligue 1 player award

By Stephen Adigwu on October 17, 2019

Nigeria international and goal-scoring sensation Victor Osimhen has emerged the French Ligue 1 player for the month of September after a fine start into the new season with Lille.

Osimhen got 45% of the votes cast to floor Monaco’s Islam Slimani (37%) and Nantes’ Nicolas Pallois (18%)

While Slimani has scored four goals in six appearances for Monaco, Pallois, a defender with Nantes, played a
key role in the club’s surge to the second position in the table.

Meanwhile, the French Ligue 1 side has expressed their gratitude to those who voted for the Super Eagles forward.

“His outstanding form and your votes combined to make @victorosimhen9 the @Ligue1_ENG Player of the Month for September. Take a bow everyone !,” tweeted Lille.

Osimhen on his part took to Twitter to thank fans for the award.

“Player of the month of September��major thanks to those who voted for me,I appreciate each and every one you, special gratitude goes to my family, teammates and my loved ones��GOD is the greatest ��we move✊�
@losclive,” he said.

Read Also: French Ligue 1 Player Of The Month: Osimhen listed

Osimhen is also the fourth-highest goalscorer in the top five European Leagues, behind Bayern Munich’s Lewandowski (11 goals), Manchester City’s Aguero and Chelsea’s Abraham (both with 8 goals).

The Nigerian is expected back for the Eagles to face the Squirrels of Benin Republic in a 2021 AFCON qualifier.

https://sportinglife.ng/amp/victor-osimhen-floors-slimani-to-win-french-ligue-1-player-award/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 18, 2019
Congrats to victor Osimhen, Ligue 1 player of the month. By gods grace, he’ll be highest scorer and player of the year!

Grease to your elbows!!

Najia’s Finest!

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 10:34am On Oct 18, 2019
Bolowolowo:
Congrats to victor Osimhen, Ligue 1 player of the month. By gods grace, he’ll be highest scorer and player of the year!

Grease to your elbows!!

Najia’s Finest!

I dont know about player of the season thou

But i can gurantee him of the marc vivien foe award and maybe a alot in the team of the year as i believe he will get 20 goals at worst
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 10:50am On Oct 18, 2019
Wow! Same zone with Ighalo

forget about elderson the guy mojo strong bambam no be small

Humility017:

okay.

but for oshimen he is from Edo central...same senatorial zone with ighalo and elderson echiejine
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 11:01am On Oct 18, 2019
Sir Andrew leave dem jare, y ah go blame dem
nobe dat blue font man with im system and quotes cause am?
Ah no call pesin name ooo

andrew444:

Lol bad guy
make una leave am ooo
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2019
do4luv14:
Sir Andrew leave dem jare, y ah go blame dem

nobe dat blue font man with im system and quotes cause am?

Ah no call pesin name ooo

Lol

You don already call the name nah, see describing sha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:58am On Oct 18, 2019
BascoVanVeli:

I stayed down south in Georgia and I had countless occasions I can draw from. For example being called the N word by passing rednecks after Obama's first presidential win. To blatantly not being served at a bar because I was with a group of African American dudes. I can go back to high school and to pull out even more occasions sef.

I thought you lived in Nigeria considering the depth of knowledge you have of the local football scene.

IMO getting called names is for me superficial racism and just the tip of the iceberg.

I mean it's not acceptable still very painful. In my primary school me and my older brother were the only black kids in the school. We faced multifaceted racism on all fronts from teachers and pupils.

At a stage l became a panel beater realigning the heads of any oyibo boy that dared to confront me.

Institutional racism doesn't make noise or call you names. It simply EXCLUDES you and DENIRS you OPPORTUNITY until you get so fed up you may decide to return home. And in that context the racists have won. This is core RACISM that denigrates black people to the back of the que. Particularly when the measurements of competence are subjective.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
wayodude:

Victor Ikpeba we talk oh not Osimhen.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
Humility017:

You didn't look before you leap, just exposed your unbridled prejudice and bias.

We were talking about Victor Ikpeba a confirmed Sapele guy, Uhrobo from Delta state.

See how hatred make you disgrace yourself for PUBLIC.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
komekn:

You didn't look before you leap, just exposed your unbridled prejudice and bias.

We were talking about Victor Ikpeba a confirmed Sapele guy, Uhrobo from Delta state.

See how hatred make you disgrace yourself for PUBLIC.

Sir K, una go still apologize for this talk we you talk.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by iSlayer: 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
Afobear:
Time ... It transcends all.

I recall vividly when The Goodjoe bragged how Iheanacho Nacho is better than Mbappe . I recall when these drunks here said Pep is a racist for sanctioning the sale of flop Iheanacho.

I recall y'all screaming that Mancity players are jealous and racist towards flop Iheanacho.

Just last year , AveraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeJoe said Brendan Rodgers is here to make flop Iheanacho a goal a game striker .

When they cried that Okazaki is gone and Leicester bought Ayoze Perez , he said never in this world will Perez bench Iheanacho.
Now , some okuspor club want to sign Iheanacho Nacho mbappe better than kylian Kelechi.......

Lwkmd! Afobear don kill me. I don laugh sote my head con dey pain me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by iSlayer: 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
Eartquake1:
An improved FIFA card of 83

From?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by iSlayer: 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
Afobear isilike ho-ha!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7392) (7393) (7394) (7395) (7396) (7397) (7398) ... (16156) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: johnjunior39(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.