Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (7407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11860917 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7404) (7405) (7406) (7407) (7408) (7409) (7410) ... (16249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by DrKlever(m): 7:36am On Oct 20, 2019
tbaba1234:

I am more impressed with the way, he won the penalties.
He was also involved in the first goal. His mesmerizing dribbles disorganized the opponent's defense just before he laid the pass. The boy is good and I'm beginning to suspect Rohr.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 7:49am On Oct 20, 2019
DrKlever:
He was also involved in the first goal. His mesmerizing dribbles disorganized the opponent's defense just before he laid the pass. The boy is good and I'm beginning to suspect Rohr.

Finally una eyes dun dey open. Ur army needed an Ak47 assault riffle against terrorists and u provided them with an Awka made pistol, with the excuse that both can kill, yet u wanna convince me u are clean? Rohr is a big time scam
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by fabyom: 7:54am On Oct 20, 2019
jihday:
Hmmmmm, as cool as you like it
Wow! Fantastic baller!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by DrKlever(m): 8:08am On Oct 20, 2019
ChrisKels:

Finally una eyes dun dey open. Ur army needed an Ak47 assault riffle against terrorists and u provided them with an Awka made pistol, with the excuse that both can kill, yet u wanna convince me u are clean? Rohr is a big time scam
Lol so iwobi na Awka made riffle

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EdegbeLine: 8:16am On Oct 20, 2019
tbaba1234:
Ebere Eze goals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB9FD34toCc
Hmmm, this guy. How he won the penalties were classic with mesmerizing dribbles and a solo run from his own half.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:20am On Oct 20, 2019
andrew444:
I have officially joined eberze eze bandwagon

I believe in stats, 12 games and 6 goals and 2 assist is impressive for an attacking midfielder
This guy is a good threat to Iwobi's position and it could be the reason Rohr is ignoring him.
It's really sad to learn that We have such a good AM doing exploits somewhere in England while we're being starved of creativity by one average Iwobi.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:25am On Oct 20, 2019
DrKlever:
Lol so iwobi na Awka made riffle

Lol na mumu dey worry u oo grin

My dear I was talking about Otabor.

Good morning, happy Sunday
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Afobear: 8:29am On Oct 20, 2019
MetalJigsaw:
This guy is a good threat to Iwobi's position and it could be the reason Rohr is ignoring him.
It's really sad to learn that We have such a good AM doing exploits somewhere in England while we're being starved of creativity by one Averaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Iwobi.

My man !!! Doing the Lord's work and converting all blind people
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 20, 2019
Nigeria
I Don’t Know If Nigeria Still Want Me – Augsburg Defender Uduokhai Unsure Of International Future With Germany
On loan Wolfsburg defender Felix Uduokhai says he is not sure of his international future with Germany and he is also at lost if Nigeria are still interested in luring him from Germany, Owngoalnigeria.com reports.
Uduokhai is on a season long loan to Augsburg and so far he has been outstanding this season but his performance hasn’t earned him a spot with the U21 team of Germany and that has left him unhappy.
While voicing out his disappointment at not getting called up the 22 year old cast doubt over his chances with Germany owing to the snub and says he has not been contacted with Nigeria since he was approached before the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
He turned down the request to follow Nigeria to the 2018 World Cup and instead honoured a call up to the German U21 team although he made it clear that he is still open to the idea of representing Nigeria in the future.
DONT MISS ==> Arsenal Teen Star Bukayo Saka Shows Off His Nigerian Roots, Speaks Yoruba Fluently
” I was disappointed when I didn’t get called up to the U21 and at my age I wonder if I will get opportunities in the future. It’s my dream to play for Germany at the highest level but that isn’t certain for now”, Udoukhai was quoted as saying.
” Before the World Cup, Nigeria approached me but I don’t know if they still want me because they have not been in touch since the last time”, he concluded.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:34am On Oct 20, 2019
DrKlever:
Ebere Eze's nationality reads Nigerian. Does it mean he has not played any age grade football in England? If that's the case, why has Rohr not invited this champ?
I think Rohr is deliberately ignoring him because that guy could send disappointing Iwobi to the bench. I strongly believe Rohr doesn't want that to happen.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:40am On Oct 20, 2019
sheyishemba:
Nigeria
I Don’t Know If Nigeria Still Want Me – Augsburg Defender Uduokhai Unsure Of International Future With Germany
On loan Wolfsburg defender Felix Uduokhai says he is not sure of his international future with Germany and he is also at lost if Nigeria are still interested in luring him from Germany, Owngoalnigeria.com reports.
Uduokhai is on a season long loan to Augsburg and so far he has been outstanding this season but his performance hasn’t earned him a spot with the U21 team of Germany and that has left him unhappy.
While voicing out his disappointment at not getting called up the 22 year old cast doubt over his chances with Germany owing to the snub and says he has not been contacted with Nigeria since he was approached before the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
He turned down the request to follow Nigeria to the 2018 World Cup and instead honoured a call up to the German U21 team although he made it clear that he is still open to the idea of representing Nigeria in the future.
DONT MISS ==> Arsenal Teen Star Bukayo Saka Shows Off His Nigerian Roots, Speaks Yoruba Fluently
” I was disappointed when I didn’t get called up to the U21 and at my age I wonder if I will get opportunities in the future. It’s my dream to play for Germany at the highest level but that isn’t certain for now”, Udoukhai was quoted as saying.
” Before the World Cup, Nigeria approached me but I don’t know if they still want me because they have not been in touch since the last time”, he concluded.
Dey there dey wait for Germany na... We no want you

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:43am On Oct 20, 2019
Afobear:

My man !!! Doing the Lord's work and converting all blind people
hahaha bros why you come edit my "average" put your own na?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:44am On Oct 20, 2019

"I was disappointed when I didn’t get called up to the U21 and at my age I wonder if I will get opportunities in the future. It’s my dream to play for Germany at the highest level but that isn’t certain for now”

” Before the World Cup, Nigeria approached me but I don’t know if they still want me because they have not been in touch since the last time”,

At least he is honest with himself, and also honest enough to admit that Nigeria actually approached him, unlike one cheap liar from the UK

Next time edit ur work to make it look appealing @Sheyishemba

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2019
Clementoke:

Lol They are here.
Is he right or wrong?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jieta: 8:50am On Oct 20, 2019
sheyishemba:
Nigeria
This is a good news but please make it neat. edit the sub heading and remove the news about saka and more importantly please add source.

He should keep waiting, is never too late the call will surely come.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by DrKlever(m): 8:52am On Oct 20, 2019
ChrisKels:

Lol na mumu dey worry u oo grin

My dear I was talking about Otabor.

Good morning, happy Sunday
lmao grin. Same bro!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jieta: 8:52am On Oct 20, 2019
ChrisKels:

"I was disappointed when I didn’t get called up to the U21 and at my age I wonder if I will get opportunities in the future. It’s my dream to play for Germany at the highest level but that isn’t certain for now”

” Before the World Cup, Nigeria approached me but I don’t know if they still want me because they have not been in touch since the last time”,

At least he is honest with himself, and also honest enough to admit that Nigeria actually approached him, unlike one cheap liar from the UK

Next time edit ur work to make it look appealing @Sheyishemba
baba put source na
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Lucque: 8:54am On Oct 20, 2019
Why una de talk like dis self... D reasoning pattern is disappointingly low... A coach dat wants to win trophies... Nd retain his job... Has d opportunity to get beta players nd he chose to keep players out so dat iwobi can play... Na iwobi dey pay he salary..??..u guys should seriously stop spinning dese conspiracy theories... Abeg!... Wat could possibly make him want to keep d boy out... If truly d process to switch him will take a while...den it will be best to act uninterested in him so d english FA doesnt fake cap d boy... Dat sounds beta dan dis story u guys are selling...by nigerian moral standards .... Nd d corrupt managers we have had in d past... Rohr is a saint... I repeat A SAINT!!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Afobear: 9:13am On Oct 20, 2019
MetalJigsaw:
hahaha bros why you come edit my "average" put your own na?
beaczus that's how you feel about that plenty dada daddy shokey
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:21am On Oct 20, 2019
jieta:
baba put source na

The source dey the first paragraph, check well
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 9:37am On Oct 20, 2019
Alex Iwobi is fuuucking average!. Rohr has no excuse for not taking Eze to the AFCON. We went to the AFCON with only ONE hot-and-cold average Iwobi as creative midfielder. No wonder we were unable to string three uninterrupted passes in midfield against the likes of Madagascar and Guinea. What if Iwobi got injured? We for just pack our bags dey go house?.'

WE NEED EZE NOW!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 20, 2019
sheyishemba:
Nigeria

You can continue waiting for the Germans. We don't want you. The days of players w/ dual allegiance using Nigeria to win a cap are over.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 20, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 10:05am On Oct 20, 2019
MetalJigsaw:
It's really sad to learn that We have such a good AM doing exploits somewhere in England while we're being starved of creativity by one average Iwobi.

Rohr should stop ignoring o
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 10:06am On Oct 20, 2019
Curtisaxel7:
Alex Iwobi is fuuucking average!. Rohr has no excuse for not taking Eze to the AFCON. We went to the AFCON with only ONE hot-and-cold average Iwobi as creative midfielder. No wonder we were unable to string three uninterrupted passes in midfield against the likes of Madagascar and Guinea. What if Iwobi got injured? We for just pack our bags dey go house?.'

WE NEED EZE NOW!

Lol how many of our player is not average?

Just say evere eze is needed and thats all, he is also average, its simple
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clementoke(m): 10:24am On Oct 20, 2019
Imagining what this trio can achieve together

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Afobear: 10:41am On Oct 20, 2019
These clowns and there quest for Averaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggeeeeeeeeeeeeeee junkyard players is laughable... Some few weeks back here ����, when Arsenal offloaded a wack player , they all cried fowl and wished Arsenal doom but now , there eyes can attest to what the chief scouts at arsenal have been enduring parading a masquerade as a player.

Still same here , they praised a certain Nnamdi oforbor and Dele Bashiru as the next Xavi and Pirlo during the u23 world cup after the first match against some flower planters of Saudi Arabia. When the met quality opposition and got exposed , they realised that they had simply artisans of carpentry and bricklaying

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clementoke(m): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2019
Iwobi is one of the most committed and dedicated SE players I can think of. But he needs competition to improve and that's where Eze comes in.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2019
Clementoke:
Imagining what this trio can achieve together

I hope eze moves to th epl soon, i am sure epl teams are not blind
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2019
Clementoke:
Iwobi is one of the most committed and dedicated SE players I can think of. But he needs competition to improve and that's where Eze comes in.

Agreed

But some people are praying he should be dropped as if he is that bad

Naija fans still remain anywhere belle face

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by DrKlever(m): 11:20am On Oct 20, 2019
MetalJigsaw:
I think Rohr is deliberately ignoring him because that guy could send disappointing Iwobi to the bench. I strongly believe Rohr doesn't want that to happen.
I really don't about that but i feel something is fishy. Maybe till he is pressured to call him up, nothing might happen.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 20, 2019
Bolowolowo:

You can continue waiting for the Germans. We don't want you. The days of players w/ dual allegiance using Nigeria to win a cap are over.

Don't mind the dude.... The dude is fvcking average

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7404) (7405) (7406) (7407) (7408) (7409) (7410) ... (16249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.