Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,569 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:49 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (7546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11925773 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7543) (7544) (7545) (7546) (7547) (7548) (7549) ... (16333) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 6:07am On Nov 06, 2019
Abusule007:
So, just because i decided to troll Tammy haters just a little bit by letting them know the good work he's doing, you don't want to leave me cheesy cheesy

Did the trolling got to you? grin grin

At least u are man enough to own up, Joebie has been going all Disney junior with his rigmarole in order to get off the hook. He comes here often to troll and rile people up with the news of Tammy Bkus he knows how beleaguering it is due to what transpired between our FA and the boy. Now Nerdy just served him a dose and he's going overboard

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:28am On Nov 06, 2019
Disappointingly for you, it does nothing to me. I got much better things that bother me.

And I doubt very much Tammy has haters here. Most here are too busy with our abundant talents' performances and career progresses to be thinking of Tammy. Besides most people only dislike the silly way he went about the whole Nigeria/England thing. The lad truly wasn't decent about it but that is by the way.

But you, you carry Tammy for head naa... I was hoping you would tell us about "the goal" he scored yesterday. cheesy Abi no network at that point? grin

Abusule007:
So, just because i decided to troll Tammy haters just a little bit by letting them know the good work he's doing, you don't want to leave me cheesy cheesy

Did the trolling got to you? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Abusule007: 6:28am On Nov 06, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Tammy lied against Nigeria. Tammy threw our approach to the dust and used us to boost his England chances and it worked. I don't blame him shaa... It is his life. But what he did is not decent. If you encourage that... That says so much more about you.

Also.... Cease with the silly talks and mentions of political and tribal gobbledygooks. My stand has nothing tribal or political to do with it. You trying to bring in such talks is funny and a lame attempt at twisting where I am coming from. So just halt there man.

We discuss a host of players. Yes. But under the context of the Super Eagles and keeping updates on our players.... Tammy is not one to keep an eye on. He is not ours. He is not a Super Eagle and will contribute nothing to our Super Eagles. He will get his mentions from time to time but it would always be for other matters ofcourse. We have moved on from Tammy amd we must keep it that way. Him being mentioned here can be in any other form and from any other Angle and on any other day but not on days we are keeping tabs on our talents thus attempting a derail of focus on the players we should be discussing or shining teeth for. grin

So in the Spirit of fairness wuth regard to that post... It would have been nice to see Abusule and you say Tammy on the beats again and you shine teeth as usual... Not so?

Please... This is the Super Eagles thread. We discuss a lot of off-topics here a lot of times but each has their time and season. When it's time to keep tabs on our Super Eagles Talents, Players, Prospects and other players with potential ties to Nigeria... We focus on that and leave out Tammy and the rest who dine with England or whatever nation.

I just don't wanna see focus on the real players this thread was created for fade because some people still have a bias for certain players who have even rejected playing for them. Period.

You know the thought came my mind but the wisdom in me said No before they tag me as Tammy obsessionists grin grin

Well, since I'm a Chelsea fan, Leicester and Liverpool too, and i care about his performance, I'll from time to time keep you updated about the good work he's doing cheesy cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:36am On Nov 06, 2019
Abusule007:
You know the thought came my mind but the wisdom in me said No before they tag me as Tammy obsessionists grin grin

Well, since I'm a Chelsea fan, Leicester and Liverpool too, and i care about his performance, I'll from time to time keep you updated about the good work he's doing cheesy cheesy

It is a lie. The wisdom in you said nothing. grin You just didn't wanna report that goal. And how sweet a goal it was. The second time he is scoring such kinda goal this season... grin

Anyway, you have already identified yourself as a Tammy-biased Troll and are not ashamed of it... That is very brave of you, Sule. But I recommend you learn from Afobear and Gustav25. Let them school you well because your trolling skills are rudimentary. They need upgrade grin

And you say you are fan of Chelsea, Leicester and Liverpool all at once? My man... You really must be confusing fanship with mere followership... You are a Chelsea fan. That I can easily tell. The other two clubs are just teams you follow.

Anyway, here is what I found... I believe it belongs to you... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 6:45am On Nov 06, 2019
ChrisKels:

At least u are man enough to own up, Joebie has been going all Disney junior with his rigmarole in order to get off the hook. He comes here often to troll and rile people up with the news of Tammy Bkus he knows how beleaguering it is due to what transpired between our FA and the boy. Now Nerdy just served him a dose and he's going overboard

please don't mind him....
he is doing that probably because he is from same place with Tammy....

you see bro...many here spew tribalism/sectionalism in code.

hope manu garba eyes have opened....nah. next time he will conduct 6 geopolitical zone screening of prospective under 17 hopefuls and not restrict it to mere North and southwest....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 7:11am On Nov 06, 2019
Joebie:
@ TheSuperNerd.

You are calling me Tammy biased then what do you have to say about the people who are Tammy haters? There are many references here I can make. At least be on the fence before you throw stones.
My many posts are here and the internet does not forget.. I have gone both ways with Tammy. praised him when he is doing good and blasted hiim when he fires blank for example..Talking about people who have biases everyone here knows your association with Iheanacho. And you know how it went down last year in the award committee.. please don't let me start something..

let me copy safarigirl cheesy

Seen
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Abusule007: 7:14am On Nov 06, 2019
TheSuperNerd:

It is a lie. The wisdom in you said nothing. grin You just didn't wanna report that goal. And how sweet a goal it was. The second time he is scoring such kinda goal this season... grin

Anyway, you have already identified yourself as a Tammy-biased Troll and are not ashamed of it... That is very brave of you, Sule. But I recommend you learn from Afobear and Gustav25. Let them school you well because your trolling skills are rudimentary. They need upgrade grin

And you say you are fan of Chelsea, Leicester and Liverpool all at once? My man... You really must be confusing fanship with mere followership... You are a Chelsea fan. That I can easily tell. The other two clubs are just teams you follow.

Anyway, here is what I found... I believe it belongs to you... grin

Just admit you were pained by that comment

I'm now a Tammy biased because of 1 comment, for fvck sake, just 1 comment.
How many times have i mentioned his name here?

You know what, you can think whatever you want for all i care

Now tell me, what makes someone a fan and a follower since you know everything
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Abusule007: 7:18am On Nov 06, 2019
Humility017:

please don't mind him.... he is doing that probably because he is from same place with Tammy....

hope manu garba eyes have opened....nah. next time he will conduct 6 geopolitical zone screening of prospective under 17 hopefuls and not restrict it to mere North and southwest....
You're not referring to me, are you?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 7:20am On Nov 06, 2019
Abusule007:
You're not referring to me, are you?
no....Joebie
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Abusule007: 7:27am On Nov 06, 2019
Humility017:

no....Joebie
okay
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 7:28am On Nov 06, 2019
ChrisKels:

U and who had the faith? Me and my ilks who see and accept things for what they truly are, never believed in the team Bkus we saw the handwriting early enough on the wall and chose to stand our ground by not getting deluded in the name of patriotism.

The selection was far from being fair and they were lucky to get this far. The team was crap

Oga abeg stay one place.

I doubt if there was anyone here who didn't criticize the team but even at that some of us chosed to stay positive. I Know you have been waiting for a day like this that you come here and start shouting "I said it, I said it". Does this make you feel better now since after the Super Eagles broke your heart? grin

Even despite the early exit of the team i chose to stay positive concerning the progress of some of those players.

Nothing we never see for this game.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:35am On Nov 06, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
I wish Amuneke can return to give us one last run as our U-17 coach ahead of 2021 but I don't think he will agree. I do hope he can agree. I believe he was the brain behind Manu's scouting in 2013.

Amuneke did it again on his own without Ugbade and Manu and he gave us Osimhen, Chukwueze, K.Nwakali, Lukman Zakari (now at Real Betis B), Okwonkwo Orji, Kingsley Michael, John Lazarus (now with Lobi Stars and Naija U-23s), and Udochukwu Anumudu (now with Lobi Stars and Naija U-23s).

We need to uncover even more diamonds in the rough scattered throughout the length, breadth and heights of Nigeria that will be 17 or U-17 by 2021.

But this is only a short term thing. We cannot focus on just 2021. We have to "permanently" establish a system that churns out U-17 super talents year in, year out. The NFF/Zenith Bank Future Eagles initiative is good but it has to be expanded upon and made more detailed Nationwide.

The NPFL/LMC U-15s initiative too should be made a permanent thing and expanded upon too. Every club should be mandated to have youth teams running from U-13s till U-18s and a youth league be established for them to see them compete and the best year in, year out uncovered.

We have to do more...... Much much more.

I agree with you on Amunike. I hope he is offered the job for the next set. Giving ample time to conduct a thorough screening process, even more comprehensive than what we have had.

It falls on Pinnick and his crew to right this grave error they made this time. We need to take the U17 very seriously and not tamper with its winning methods.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 7:45am On Nov 06, 2019
Icon4s:

Oga abeg stay one place.

I doubt if there was anyone here who didn't criticize the team but even at that some of us chosed to stay positive. I Know you have been waiting for a day like this that you come here and start shouting "I said it, I said it". Does this make you feel better now since after the Super Broke your heart? grin

Even despite the early exit of the team i chose to stay positive concerning the progress of some of those players.

Nothing we never see for this game.

how will this country move forward if we all choose to be diplomatic with the truth and don't spew it out....

it was clear from the onset that Manu Garba screening was compromised.....

I don't know what's wrong with our indigenous coaches....little success they'll achieve they begin to think...they've arrived.

same thing Keshi did.... to the extent he started inviting unknow players to the super eagles and even gave a non-league player the No. 10 jersey.....

it is so pathetic.... Nigeria coaches are barely ambitious...they don't even aim to one day coach a European club and see the current national team job as a stepping stone....
it is so pathetic....

I am sure Pinnick gonna retain Manu garba sha...he is one of the worst football administrator Nigeria has ever had.... he has no liver to sack incompetent coaches...

in fact if you're competent there is likelihood that him and his gang might even sack you self.....
for example former super falcons coach...the lady Florence Omagbami even after winning the AWCON in a tight situation she wasn't retained....

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 7:45am On Nov 06, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

I agree with you on Amunike. I hope he is offered the job for the next set. Giving ample time to conduct a thorough screening process, even more comprehensive than what we have had.

It falls on Pinnick and his crew to right this grave error they made this time. We need to take the U17 very seriously and not tamper with its winning methods.

Emma is good enough for the job. Finidi should work with him to get his first baptism of our youths system.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:50am On Nov 06, 2019
Icon4s:

Emma is good enough for the job. Finidi should work with him to get his first baptism of our youths system.

I do not know if they can work together because of clash of ideas. Amunike is a pure Barcelona man and his style relies strictly on that high possession system.

I think Finidi has his own ideas and should be drafted to handle the next U20 team.

I feel Amunike's system is very ideal for developing players but I do not know if Finidi's ideology will fit in.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 7:54am On Nov 06, 2019
The funniest talk anyone says after a loss or exit from these tournaments is that tired line of "The purpose of age grade tournaments is not to win, but to unearth talents"

The thing always sounds like a joke.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by DrKlever(m): 7:54am On Nov 06, 2019
Next time when i state the obvious, don't foolishly assume I'm a tribat bigot. The boys tried their best i can't fault them. Maybe they can try carpentry cause football is obviously not their thing!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by nairalandankrah: 8:07am On Nov 06, 2019
ChrisKels:

U and who had the faith? Me and my ilks who see and accept things for what they truly are, never believed in the team Bkus we saw the handwriting early enough on the wall and chose to stand our ground by not getting deluded in the name of patriotism.

The selection was far from being fair and they were lucky to get this far. The team was crap
It has happened my bro...we saw it..we said it.
You can't sow cassava and reap yam
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:07am On Nov 06, 2019
Just admit you badly want to see your post pain someone. Lol

I didn't speak for myself. I spoke for the thread's sake. This thread is about the Super Eagles and that has always been the angle I come from. It is your delusional self who wanna feel big about some clownish post paining someone. Hahahahahahaha.... Not on that level dude.

And uhmmm... You called and crowned yourself a Troll naa for Tammy's sake. Those were your own words... So I just played along. The Tammy bias talk referred only to Joebie. Your name only popped up because it was your post that gave him the opportunity to further expose himself. Lol... So relax... The Tammy bias talk is not about you. It is about the person I addressed. But since you claim to be a troll on Tammy's honor, then what can I say? grin Unless you want to quickly burn that crown and relinquish the throne you just climbed a few hours ago.... Hahahahaha

And I repeat... You are a core Chelsea fan before being a follower of Leicester or Liverpool. I am certain if these three sides meet each other, you will side with Chelsea always. Or do you deny that expressly? Please deny it naa... So that it can be used against you later on. The internet never forgets Sule... wink

Abusule007:
Just admit you were pained by that comment

I'm now a Tammy biased because of 1 comment, for fvck sake, just 1 comment.
How many times have i mentioned his name here?

You know what, you can think whatever you want for all i care

Now tell me, what makes someone a fan and a follower since you know everything

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 8:11am On Nov 06, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

I do not know if they can work together because of clash of ideas. Amunike is a pure Barcelona man and his style relies strictly on that high possession system.

I think Finidi has his own ideas and should be drafted to handle the next U20 team.

I feel Amunike's system is very ideal for developing players but I do not know if Finidi's ideology will fit in.

Emma with his Barca style still worked under Manu successfully. My fear is Finidi does not have that kind of experience to work alone with the U20 team.

Manu worked under Tella, Amuneke worked under Manu. Ugbade has also been around as an assistant, but i don't know his level of input into the team. Handing Finidi, who has not even coached any local team, the U20 job is a big risk. I just feel he should work as an assistant and get a hang of the Nigerian Youths system first before being appointed as a head coach.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:12am On Nov 06, 2019
DrKlever:
Next time when i state the obvious, don't foolishly assume I'm a tribat bigot. The boys tried their best i can't fault them. Maybe they can try carpentry cause football is obviously not their thing!

Easy naa... Easy... Me self saw this coming. But as a big time Fan of our national teams, I will support until they fail since in that moment of action, nothing else can be done but just wish them well...

Meanwhile easy on the carpentry talk. That profession has its pride too ooo... grin Not everyone can do carpentry... wink

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 8:24am On Nov 06, 2019
i've said it long that Tammy will be mentioned here regardless whenever he performs etc. That will definitley happen because you absolutely have no control over people's data, and everyone cannot act the same way, but I took it upon myself not to bring it up when he performs well (when I notice), AND THE CONTEXT IS SINCE HE HAS BEEN CAPPED BY ENGLAND. That I put a smiley first before I changed it to clear throat is something I didn't notice that nerdie was refferring to initially because I wasn't reading Nerdies every line. It was when I got it clearly I remember the incident happened. . So if I changed it from smiley to clear throat, why is there so much focus on what I put there at first, if our goal is not to derail the thread? What is really the intent of all this? ANSWER.

BY the way, I hd just got home, and I was in a hurry to watch our match. All that happened during the day football wise, I was oblivious to. I didn't even know Chelsea etc had a game. I have not been following football keenly lately for personal reasons. For someone to be accusing me that I am evasive.. many pages back when I was for Tammy and many of you were against me/him, could you tie me to a tree and flog me? What is there I have to lie about? it's just plain stupid to me.

ChrisKels:

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 8:35am On Nov 06, 2019
Well it's a good thing you said probably. I have countless of posts here that I was not in favor of Tammy. So what you are saying is irrelevant.
I have always been in the #Performing Team and this is regardless of where players are from , born abroad or not.
which is why I never clamored for Tammy when he was not performing. It's as easy as that. You cannot name one player that I have supported here even when they are doing badly. And one player that I have not praised here when they are doing well. Even the much "hated" Akpeyi I supported his recall whole heartedly. I'm waiting for someone to mention a player. But here we have people full of biases, but you want to throw stones. If actually I do have a bias for Tammy, it would not be because he is from my area, because there are a host of other players also from my area that I have not mentioned much here. The controversy around Tammy is because he has been performing mostly and was in the center of the Nigeria vs England debate for a large spell. it's as simple as that

Humility017:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 06, 2019
Joebie:
i've said it long that Tammy will be mentioned here regardless whenever he performs etc. That will definitley happen because you absolutely have no control over people's data, and everyone cannot act the same way, but I took it upon myself not to bring it up when he performs well (when I notice), AND THE CONTEXT IS SINCE HE HAS BEEN CAPPED BY ENGLAND. That I put a smiley first before I changed it to clear throat is something I didn't notice that nerdie was refferring to initially because I wasn't reading Nerdies every line. It was when I got it clearly I remember the incident happened. . So if I changed it from smiley to clear throat, why is there so much focus on what I put there at first, if our goal is not to derail the thread? What is really the intent of all this? ANSWER.

BY the way, I hd just got home, and I was in a hurry to watch our match. All that happened during the day football wise, I was oblivious to. I didn't even know Chelsea etc had a game. I have not been following football keenly lately for personal reasons. For someone to be accusing me that I am evasive.. many pages back when I was for Tammy and many of you were against me/him, could you tie me to a tree and flog me? What is there I have to lie about? it's just plain stupid to me.

Baba you never answer the question grin. if Chelsea should face Liverpool or leceister who will you support?

And please no one says u shouldn't be biased on Tammy or like the guy but this is a super eagles thread and like supernerd said, there is always a time to talk about foreigners
if Tammy scores, we no need immediate update that's just what we are trying to make you understand and nobody here hates Tammy but we can't keep lingering on a player we already lost...we have so.many talents up there ..buh you do as if tammy can still play for us
THAT'S WHAT NEEDS TO STOP

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 8:49am On Nov 06, 2019
Humility017:

Later, you will start pointing accusing fingers.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 8:50am On Nov 06, 2019
Funnily, throughout this tournament I have not watched a full match of this Golden Eaglets. If I have not said much about any individual in that team is because of that fact.
But there has been so much talk about their individuality. Granted it's a good thing, but that cannot win us the tournament or at least make us go farther. I noticed they were not playing well as a team from the different parts that I watched, and that's what I was focusing on. We come to tournaments to win or do well. And when I evaluate any Nigerian national team it's always about their chances of winning or going far. I will never mince words, I will always say it as I see it. When I see a very good Nigerian side I know it and I will say it as well.

Modified
Didn't I predict that we will end up in top 4. If what you are saying is true, I would have predicted doom for us as the last AFCON. But to me, a top 4 place is not good enough for us. That's my own personal bar. Because I believe we can do better and we should be doing better at the WC. During the AFCON at the group stages our play as a team was pretty bad. I personally did not believe at that point that we will get to the SF, and it was at that point I predicted otherwise (and also predicting Algeria will go all the way). So Mr. man I make observations based on what I see from time to time. it's never a prediction of doom. It's based on how I analyze our team relative to other teams. But it's okay for fans to be optimistic regardless. It's not just the way I approach things.

TheSuperNerd:
You were quick to call them average but you fail to see the potentials and bright spots in the team inspite of their many flaws.

You do this almost everytime with almost every National team of ours at major tournaments.

You have repeated same pattern again. Predictable.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 8:50am On Nov 06, 2019
balorx:
Baba you never answer the question grin. if Chelsea should face Liverpool or leceister who will you support?

And please no one says u shouldn't be biased on Tammy or like the guy but this is a super eagles thread and like supernerd said, there is always a time to talk about foreigners
if Tammy scores, we no need immediate update that's just what we are trying to make you understand and nobody here hates Tammy but we can't keep lingering on a player we already lost...we have so.many talents up there ..buh you do as if tammy can still play for us

What will happen if I give update on Tammy?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Abusule007: 8:54am On Nov 06, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Just admit you badly want to see your post pain someone. Lol

I didn't speak for myself. I spoke for the thread's sake. This thread is about the Super Eagles and that has always been the angle I come from. It is your delusional self who wanna feel big about some clownish post paining someone. Hahahahahahaha.... Not on that level dude.

And uhmmm... You called and crowned yourself a Troll naa for Tammy's sake. Those were your own words... So I just played along. The Tammy bias talk referred only to Joebie. Your name only popped up because it was your post that gave him the opportunity to further expose himself. Lol... So relax... The Tammy bias talk is not about you. It is about the person I addressed. But since you claim to be a troll on Tammy's honor, then what can I say? grin Unless you want to quickly burn that crown and relinquish the throne you just climbed a few hours ago.... Hahahahaha

And I repeat... You are a core Chelsea fan before being a follower of Leicester or Liverpool. I am certain if these three sides meet each other, you will side with Chelsea always. Or do you deny that expressly? Please deny it naa... So that it can be used against you later on. The internet never forgets Sule... wink

For the fact that you've been quoting me for a post I've forgotten about and quoting Joebie for commenting on the post, that post has achieved it's main by paining you cheesy cheesy

You're speaking for the thread, let them speak for themselves since their mouth isn't paining them.

If anyone have issues with my post, they should quote me and as for you, I won't be replying to your quote on this matter again. I no sabi drag matter for long

Las Las, 2 seconds everywhere burst cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:00am On Nov 06, 2019
You haven't watched a full game of the team yet you feel you are entitled to call them Average. A team you have hardly watched and thus will
not be able to properly analyse? Na wa.

From the outset, many monikers including me stated that this team won't win this tournament. They lack many things. Speaking of standout individuals was only pointing out the positives.

The team have genuine potentials and in those key standout players lay the team's best hopes. But whether it was going to be enough depended on the coach and the players themselves. Sometimes, talent takes you far... But at other times, talent is outwitted when not properly coached, channelled and utilised the best way.

And you cannot say it as it is when you never really saw enough of the team. That your saying it as it is, is you just blowing hot air without an idea of what the team is actually all about.

Joebie:
Funnily, throughout this tournament I have not watched a full match of this Golden Eaglets. If I have not said much about any individual in that team is because of that fact.
But there has been so much talk about their individuality. Granted it's a good thing, but that cannot win us the tournament or at least make us go farther. I noticed they were not playing well as a team from the different parts that I watched, and that's what I was focusing on. We come to tournaments to win or do well. And when I evaluate any Nigerian national team it's always about their chances of winning or going far. I will never mince words, I will always say it as I see it. When I see a very good Nigerian side I know it and I will say it as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 9:01am On Nov 06, 2019
I'm not a Chelsea fan. I support teams with Nigerian/Nigerian eligible players. People who have been in this thread long, and are sincere, know that.

However, going forward I will come here and celebrate Tammy just to prove a point. grin

balorx:

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 9:05am On Nov 06, 2019
oga that Averageee remark is fun to me.. so don't get irritated about that.. na just tribute to Afobear lol.

I'm speaking from a tournament standpoint.. In terms of what individual players will become, it can go either way. Some players that we write off may turn out to develop well and be the best in future.. I'm not castigating anyone who have been able to notice some talents here and there, but let's not forget why we came here. I will assess the team as a TEAM.

Modified
I don't think coaching was the problem in this team. I've followed how this team was formed and their preparation. I think it was administrative lapses and interference from several quarters. We know what Manu Garba can do.

TheSuperNerd:
You haven't watched a full game of the team yet you feel you are entitled to call them Average. A team you have hardly watched and thus will
not be able to properly analyse? Na wa.

From the outset, many monikers including me stated that this team won't win this tournament. They lack many things. Speaking of standout individuals was only pointing out the positives.

The team have genuine potentials and in those key standout players lay the team's best hopes. But whether it was going to be enough depended on the coach and the players themselves. Sometimes, talent takes you far... But at other times, talent is outwitted when not properly coached, channelled and utilised the best way.

And you cannot say it as it is when you never really saw enough of the team. That your saying it as it is, is you just blowing hot air without an idea of what the team is actually all about.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:06am On Nov 06, 2019
Whatever makes you feel alright Tammy's troll king. Lol... grin

I can see you dodged denying your club. Hahahahahahahaha. Chelsea boy who is afraid to admit he is a Blue. grin

Lol wait... What are you feeling like? Las Las... Everywhere what? Man, you are having a paranoia Biko. Just take a seat alright... Nurse Beauty will attend to you soon. wink

Abusule007:
For the fact that you've been quoting me for a post I've forgotten about and quoting Joebie for commenting on the post, that post has achieved it's main by paining you cheesy cheesy

You're speaking for the thread, let them speak for themselves since their mouth isn't paining them.

If anyone have issues with my post, they should quote me and as for you, I won't be replying to your quote on this matter again. I no sabi drag matter for long

Las Las, 2 seconds everywhere burst cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7543) (7544) (7545) (7546) (7547) (7548) (7549) ... (16333) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wayodude(m), TheSuperNerd(m), mekabuachi, shawwal1(m), Mujtahida, Toylove and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.