Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (7756) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11649813 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7753) (7754) (7755) (7756) (7757) (7758) (7759) ... (16145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
Abusule007:
Man City fans, is this true? cheesy cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
Barca has become a laughing stock
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
Omeruo starts for Leganes by the way

Beating Barca 1:0

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kbs468(m): 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
samtol4:
Captain aside ! Musa only Nigerian to score in two world cups
That should not be a yard stick for National Team invitation though because his stats of 15 Goals in 91 appearances for NIGERIA is not encouraging as a forward.

But one thing that might be responsible for that is his Unselfish attitude on the field of play and that attitude again has been counter productive at times leading to poor final Ball delivery into the box for finishing up by the point Man by his side.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by iSlayer: 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
Italiano!

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kbs468(m): 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
Toylove:

You are biased
No Sir. I am not. I was only using what I got from the people that also watch the game too even though I didn't watched the match.

At least we have gotten another opinion of someone (komekn) who did watched the match too.

And how he talked about a team defending would always have a higher percentage of blocks and tackles in their favour which is actually True because the game was 67-33% possession against Paderborn

I won't say more than this

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clementoke(m): 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
Rohr on his contract situation

"I’m ready to discuss as I have other federations who want me but I tell them that my priority is to discuss with the NFF.

"But after January 1, I'll be free to sign where I want. So I think the next step is to wait to see what NFF is doing."

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
Jose's spurs leading. So happy to have him back in the epl. One of the coaches that I love so much grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by OMANBALA1: 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
Clementoke:
Rohr on his contract situation

"I’m ready to discuss as I have other federations who want me but I tell them that my priority is to discuss with the NFF.

"But after January 1, I'll be free to sign where I want. So I think the next step is to wait to see what NFF is doing."

Spare me the buullshit Rohr. You will be a ffool if you dont fight to have your contract renewed. This is simple, Nigeria is blessed with abundant talents that can make you write your name in gold..These current set of talented players we are spoilt with have what it takes to lift the world cup and you know this Rohr. It will be your lost if you leave. Secondly, no European country want you and when it comes to Africa how many countries can boast of the same quality of players Nigeria currently parades. Bottom line, you need Nigeria more than we need you...tactically deficient franco-german! Your departure will be a blessing to Nigeria sef

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
is he going to force the nff to renew his contract abi u think say him na local coaches wey go start to lobby inorder to get a new contract? nawa ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
OMANBALA1:

Spare me the buullshit Rohr. You will be a ffool if you dont fight to have your contract renewed. This is simple, Nigeria is blessed with abundant talents that can make you write your name in gold..These current set of talented players we are spoilt with have what it takes to lift the world cup and you know this Rohr. It will be your lost if you leave. Secondly, no European country want you and when it comes to Africa how many countries can boast of the same quality of players Nigeria currently parades. Bottom line, you need Nigeria more than we need you...tactically deficient franco-german! Your departure will be a blessing to Nigeria sef

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by realpoacher(m): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
OMANBALA1:

Lol... Oga take it easy

This hate is real o

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by bennie1980(m): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
I want Rohr to leave so that Mike Emenalo, Emmanuel Amunike, Finidi George and Peter Rufai can handle the team.

Spare me the buullshit Rohr. You will be a ffool if you dont fight to have your contract renewed. This is simple, Nigeria is blessed with abundant talents that can make you write your name in gold..These current set of talented players we are spoilt with have what it takes to lift the world cup and you know this Rohr. It will be your lost if you leave. Secondly, no European country want you and when it comes to Africa how many countries can boast of the same quality of players Nigeria currently parades. Bottom line, you need Nigeria more than we need you...tactically deficient franco-german! Your departure will be a blessing to Nigeria sef[/quote]

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by iSlayer: 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
How is Jose's Tottenham playing? I can see they are 2 goals up and he started Lucas Moura. So how are they playing? cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oldboss(m): 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
Correct talk
OMANBALA1:

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy rohr knows his worth and its obvious he has offers but wish to remain as the super eagles which he has succeeded in building a promising team which comprises of young hungry talented players. maybe him dey expect rohr to run to the the presidency and other powerful persons to force the nff on renewing his contract.

the german getting a contract renewal depends solely on the football house so no one can influence their decisions but the results rohr and his team have been able to achieve since he joined the team.
realpoacher:

Lol... Oga take it easy

This hate is real o
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
normal jose's style! wink
iSlayer:
How is Jose's Tottenham playing? I can see they are 2 goals up and he started Lucas Moura. So how are they playing? cheesy

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
Eartquake1:
Barca has become a laughing stock

With fraudverde

This is his last season hopefully
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
iSlayer:
Italiano!

I know you are a chelsea fan or one of those who doesnt like pep

But you wont escape it this evening i can assure you that grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
the sight of rohr as eagles coach don cause serious depression for some pple. hahahahahahahahaha

rohr is not the best but have atleast fulfilled the purpose of hiring him. he was saddled with the responsibility to build a team which i will say he has achieved

he was given a mandate to qualify the the for the 2018 world cup which he achieved

he was given an ultimatum to qualify and atleast take the team to the semis of the 2019 afcon after missing out of the competition back to back which he did

since he came on board the invitation of players to the national team have been on merit

he has his flaws tactically which i wont deny but with his achievements so far he deserves a new contract and i see no reason why the nff won't offer him one.

so let's stop the hate and ranting abeg

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
charlesemeka85:
Jose's spurs leading. So happy to have him back in the epl. One of the coaches that I love so much grin

Arsenal and man united should forget about top 4 as far as their coaches are emery and ole

Come next season i will even put jose ahead of lampard in the table race
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
yea you re right. i too believe the man
andrewbaba44:

Arsenal and man united should forget about top 4 as far as their coaches are emery and ole

Come next season i will even put jose ahead of lampard in the table race
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by OMANBALA1: 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
realpoacher:

Lol... Oga take it easy

This hate is real o

Bros, nobi hate. But , let's be frank, most Nigeria's football enthusiasts want Rohr out. The guy is ffucking annoying and this team can play anywhere and win with or without him ,after all he didnt discover any of the players. He is just an opportunist reaping the hardwork of our local coaches from Manu, Ogbu, Amunike etc
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
charlesemeka85:
yea you re right. i too believe the man

I dont want to put him ahead of lampard now because chelsea are far ahead

If man u and arsenal get their self body self go tell lampard, but kudos to him as he has done so well

The epl should watch out for jose mourinho next season
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by OMANBALA1: 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
charlesemeka85:
is he going to force the nff to renew his contract abi u think say him na local coaches wey go start to lobby inorder to get a new contract? nawa ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's not the point. I dont like when people pretend like they worth more than their actual worth. Rohr should be thankful we are letting him stay...after all , he is white and even without any tactical know-how. I don't want to hear that old man say he has other offers...does he think black people are ffools ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by iSlayer: 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
andrewbaba44:

I know you are a chelsea fan or one of those who doesnt like pep

But you wont escape it this evening i can assure you that grin

Ha ha ha. Man City will be handed their asses today.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by iSlayer: 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
andrewbaba44:

I dont want to put him ahead of lampard now because chelsea are far ahead

If man u and arsenal get their self body self go tell lampard, but kudos to him as he has done so well

The epl should watch out for jose mourinho next season

Oga what's your problem with Lampard, did he snatch your wife? Please hold it in this afternoon and allow others enjoy the football.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
iSlayer:

Ha ha ha. Man City will handed their asses today.

No be here we dey?

No wahala
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
iSlayer:

Oga what's your problem with Lampard, did he snatch your wife? Please hold it in this afternoon and allow others enjoy the football.

Why the truth dey pain you nah?

Lol, brother no cry ok chelsea is ahead on the table

I am a football fan being sincere

If there is any coach i dont really like is jose and not lampard but that doesnt me i should berate jose or take it away from him

You know nothing bro, you are just a bandwagon football fan

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by iSlayer: 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
[s]
andrewbaba44:

Why the truth dey pain you nah?

Lol, brother no cry ok chelsea is ahead on the table

I am a football fan being sincere

If there is any coach i dont really like is jose and not lampard but that doesnt me i should berate jose or take it away from him

You know nothing bro, you are just a bandwagon football fan
[/s]

See this wannabe EPL fan making noise. Nothing person no go see for Nairaland.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
every coach performs better when he is blessed with the best set of players. those your football enthusiast where were they when the super eagles was turned into a laughing stock after missing out on 2 afcons?

i will never discredit rohr because of sentimental and myopic minded personalities both from the media and our football circle. why won't they be mad at rohr when he didn't give agents room to accommodate their below par players plying their trade in obscure leagues and carpenters from the local scene.

bros make we leave matter abeg because we know how corrupt we are as a nation and propaganda is one of the tools the media use in rubbishing whom so ever they are paid to destroy.

i would have been the first to castigate rohr if he hasnt achieved anything since he took over the coaching job of the super eagles but will never go against a man who have rekindled my love for the super eagles. he is not the best but those projected by the media and fans to take over from him are no where close to him tactically.

OMANBALA1:

Bros, nobi hate. But , let's be frank, most Nigeria's football enthusiasts want Rohr out. The guy is ffucking annoying and this team can play anywhere and win with or without him ,after all he didnt discover any of the players. He is just an opportunist reaping the hardwork of our local coaches from Manu, Ogbu, Amunike etc

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
iSlayer:

See this wannabe EPL fan making noise. Nothing person no go see for Nairaland.

A football fan remains a football fan

I watch any league of my choice

Come cover my eye because i wan watch epl

Monkey banana grin

E pain am
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by iSlayer: 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
andrewbaba44:

A football fan remains a football fan
I watch any league of my choice
Come cover my eye because i wan watch epl
I am a monkey banana grin
E pain am

OK.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7753) (7754) (7755) (7756) (7757) (7758) (7759) ... (16145) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 12large1, waffiboi, Kog45(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.