Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (7951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11669103 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7948) (7949) (7950) (7951) (7952) (7953) (7954) ... (16151) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
Blueelf:

You don't need to type too much story

I asked him how he got his sample size and where he did his research to arrive at such shallow conclusions.

If he has written a comprehensive and peer-reviewed dissertation on the subject, then I'll love to see it

Are you a scholar? Which college of education or technical college do you work in?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by nairalandankrah: 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
Pochettino to man-city
Ancelotti to everton

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
Jurgen Klopp signs new contract with Liverpool till 2024.

Coupled with the Minamino news, I'm.just so happpyy grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
nairalandankrah:
Pochettino to man-city
Ancelotti to everton

Where's your source?

This is huge if true
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
Danielnino00:

Shaqiri was bought as a backup for Salah and Mane..Everybody including Shaqiri was clear about that before he signed.. How many games did u expect him to play? He still played 30 games out of about 50 last season. If not for loss of form and injuries, he would have played more!!

Regarding Origi, Klopp's doesn't like playing with an out and out striker! he prefers a false9. Origi is often deployed as a winger self. it has nothing to do with his performance!!

With the exception of Marko Grujic,there's no player Klopp as signed that hasn't been given a fair amount of game time!!/

I don't care how many games Minamino will play cus I'm already sure he will be a key player for us.

Gbam

I doff my hats to you. I couldn't have said it better.

Many LFC signings understand their roles and agree before putting pen to paper. K owing klopp, he avoids Locker room tension by all means.

Minamino will bring creativity to our midfield. We have had to rely on our front three or even TAA for creativity

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
andrewbaba44:

Alright bro

But how many games did shaqiri started last season sir? is it even up to 10 games?

Even origi that was good last season had a very limited game time

Yes he will start some games when klopp would rest some of his first teamers.

Bros be sincere to your self jor, how many important match minamino go play??

Did you k ow that when we defeated Barca, it was guys from the bench that did the damage

Those guys know, understand and love their roles at the KOP.

I doubt his signing will create any friction; real or imagined
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2019
Blueelf:

Did you k ow that when we defeated Barca, it was guys from the bench that did the damage

Those guys know, understand and love their roles at the KOP.

I doubt his signing will create any friction; real or imagined

Lol okay
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
Danielnino00:

Shaqiri was bought as a backup for Salah and Mane..Everybody including Shaqiri was clear about that before he signed.. How many games did u expect him to play? He still played 30 games out of about 50 last season. If not for loss of form and injuries, he would have played more!!

Regarding Origi, Klopp's doesn't like playing with an out and out striker! he prefers a false9. Origi is often deployed as a winger self. it has nothing to do with his performance!!

With the exception of Marko Grujic,there's no player Klopp as signed that hasn't been given a fair amount of game time!!/

I don't care how many games Minamino will play cus I'm already sure he will be a key player for us.

Alright bro

Understood
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
andrewbaba44:

Lol okay

Abi na

Did you also bear that Klopp has extended his contract at Liverpool till 2024.

Such a good time to be a Liverpool Fan bro grin grin grin cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
nairalandankrah:
Pochettino to man-city
Ancelotti to everton

So pep is leaving city? Story
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
Blueelf:

Abi na

Did you also bear that Klopp has extended his contract at Liverpool till 2024.

Such a good time to be a Liverpool Fan bro grin grin grin cheesy

Lol, enjoy the moment, being a liverpool fan have been sweet from last 2 season grin

Being a barca fan have been sweet as ever grin

Even if velverde make you vex, GOAT go make you happy smiley

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
[quote author=andrewbaba44 post=84879183]

Lol, enjoy the moment, being a liverpool fan have been sweet from last 2 season grin

Being a barca fan have been sweet as ever grin

Even if velverde make you vex, GOAT go make you happy smiley[/quote]

Lolllll. Na so
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
Zaha the best winger in the EPL? nothing wey Heimdall no go see for asgard pray tell how is he the best winger when even Willian and Daniel James have better stats than him this season?

komekn:

The entirety of End product in your football dictionary equates to GOALS alone according to you.

Zaha arguably the best winger in the EPL how many goals has he scored this season. And even previous seasons.

Finally, l apologise if l said that you in particular made multifaceted excuses for KC when he has not been perfoming. My statement was intended to be in general

What l should have said that on this thread where KC is concerned in general making multifaceted excuses has been the overriding trend.

Nobody has said that Sarr has been outstanding in the EPL. My posts have said that he had been largely dissapointing.

However, l qualified it with circumstances not excuses so as to be balancedand not too harsh. Particularly as he has been consistently outstanding in the French league one as a winger.

In this regard he has been here in the EPL for 3/4 months struggling with injuries.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by timay(m): 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
komekn:

The entirety of End product in your football dictionary equates to GOALS alone according to you.

Zaha arguably the best winger in the EPL how many goals has he scored this season. And even previous seasons.

Finally, l apologise if l said that you in particular made multifaceted excuses for KC when he has not been perfoming. My statement was intended to be in general

What l should have said that on this thread where KC is concerned in general making multifaceted excuses has been the overriding trend.

Nobody has said that Sarr has been outstanding in the EPL. My posts have said that he had been largely dissapointing.

However, l qualified it with circumstances not excuses so as to be balancedand not too harsh. Particularly as he has been consistently outstanding in the French league one as a winger.

In this regard he has been here in the EPL for 3/4 months struggling with injuries.

@The bolded

wetin Musa no go see for gate.

So Zaha is the best winger in the EPL so far? Even willian that Chelsea fans usually tongue lash has even been better than him this season.

Komekn, whatever you are smoking is stronger than you, your head cannot carry it grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
Un popular opinion

Ansu Fati has scored more goals than Eden Hazard this season grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by CASTAGNE: 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2019
hey guys, am new to this thread ,hope am welcome.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
chrisooblog:
Zaha the best winger in the EPL? nothing wey Heimdall no go see for asgard pray tell how is he the best winger when even Willian and Daniel James have better stats than him this season?

grin Heimdall laslas enter nairaland matter
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
CASTAGNE:

Of course you are welcome. Remember to pay for your admission fee, entrance fee, also maintenence fee. I will send you the bank details and the remaining charges you will be paying.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by CASTAGNE: 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
AndSunGorilla:

Of course you are welcome. Remember to pay for your admission fee, entrance fee, also maintenence fee. I will send you the bank details and the remaining charges you will be paying.
Lol I've heard.thanks man
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
CASTAGNE:

Lol I've heard.thanks man

We have some unrepentant trolls here like Gustav and Afobear. The 2nd one is looking for a meaningful job so he's been off the radar for a while, never let their comments get to you. Like in any family everyone is different and think differently. Occasionally or a lot, you might see insults flying everywhere here but know that we are all brothers and sisters here and one thing binds us all together, the love of the Super Eagles though the expression of the Iove differs. The only thing I will implore you is to please never lose your voice, in essence "say what you mean, but don't say it mean". Welcome to the party.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Utonwanne(m): 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
andrewbaba44:

Liverpool will beat real madrid,Atletico madrid and dortmund

They might find it hard against ATM but they will still win, as for madrid and dortmund na moi moi case

Even me as a barca fan dont want to meet liverpool unless in a final

They will lose against Madrid
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Utonwanne(m): 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
Salzburg minimano in SE's thread is a welcome development but mention of Tammy is illegal,,,, double standard

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
The founder and main presenter of the Human Rights Radio, Ahmed Isah, has been asked to retract accusations against the Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Sunday Dare, and apologise within seven days or face a civil suit of 10 billion Naira in damages.

This was contained in a letter dated Thursday, December 12, 2019, sent by the Minister’s lawyers, Okechukwu C. Uju-Azorji, Esq. and Festus Ukpe, Esq.

The letter was titled “DEMAND TO RETRACT BRIBERY ALLEGATION PUBLISHED AGAINST THE PERSON OF MR. SUNDAY DARE AND TO CEASE FROM MAKING ANY FURTHER DEFAMATORY PUBLICATIONS AGAINST HIM.”

It reads in part: ‘Our attention has been drawn to a programme popularly known as “Brekete Family Programme” aired on your station on the mornings of 11th &12th December, 2019. In the course of the said programme, you made defamatory statements against our client. Specifically, on 11th December, 2019, in the course of the said programme, you made the following statement:

“Any minister wey just land, the first thing wey this people go do na to give you 200 million naira. So if it be say this Dare don collect 200 million naira, if no be so why him no put mouth”

Additionally, on 12th December, 2019, in the course of the programme, you also made the following statement:

“As soon as dem appoint you minister, dem dey give the person 200 million naira so wetin me I dey suspect be say, no be say this present minister of sports no get the capacity, e be like say monkey hand don resemble human being hand, maybe he collect the 200 million naira and him neck don dey deep, if he try to dig, maybe him leg go show.”

We have our client’s instructions to demand an unreserved apology and a retraction of the defamatory publication in favour of our client to be broadcast in your programme and published in two (2) newspapers with nationwide coverage within seven (7) days of your receipt of this letter.

Kindly note that in the event that you refuse to comply with the above requests, we will be left with no options than to seek redress for our client through the instrumentality of the judicial process and thereby seek injunctive reliefs and Ten Billion Naira (N10,000,000,000.00) in damages for the embarrassment which your publication has occasioned our client.’
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by CASTAGNE: 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
AndSunGorilla:

We have some unrepentant trolls here like Gustav and Afobear. The 2nd one is looking for a meaningful job so he's been off the radar for a while, never let their comments get to you. Like in any family everyone is different and think differently. Occasionally or a lot, you might see insults flying everywhere here but know that we are all brothers and sisters here and one thing binds us all together, the love of the Super Eagles though the expression of the Iove differs. The only thing I will implore you is to please never lose your voice, in essence "say what you mean, but don't say it mean". Welcome to the party.
thanks once again, I appreciate ,as for the troll's and the others ,I know them well as I've been following the thread for sometime now as a guest.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
my brother the matter don tire me
Utonwanne:
Salzburg minimano in SE's thread is a welcome development but mention of Tammy is illegal,,,, double standard
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by quickberry2(m): 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
Danielnino00:

He played Lewandoski at Dortmund

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
Bolowolowo:

I believe it has to do with the level of the league, which in the eyes of most people, would make his feat seem unimpressive.

Even when he's performing in the Europa league?

Scoring a brace against a club that defeated man united a club from the top 2 leagues in the world?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Saw his name on the team sheet and wasn't sure about it. Now that you say it, it's noted.

That is a Bini name just like the Bayern kid
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
komekn:

The non ambitious northerners supposedly.

Have effectively without ambition created a defacto dictatorship. The theory of Separation of powers a mere slogan.

The CJN removed unconstitutionally and the NA assembly an appendage rubber stamp body of the Executive.

Sowore's case confirms the state the nation is in. When the DSS have now become the new official thugs of the Executive. Able to invade a court and send the judge running in trepidation completely unopposed.

It's now a precedent the DSS is above the law. I remember when the DSS locked up the NA so Senators and Representative members were denied access to the house.

And someone says they are not ambitious.

The entire security apparatus of the nation is controlled by who The South❓

Look at the key positions of the state who is in control. The former finance minister removed on spurious presumptions about a NYSC exemption certificate. Meanwhile the president is unable to prove he went to secondary school and graduated.

Yet they are not ambitious.

Who is fooling who and who are the big learned highly educated and ambitious big fools.

Please stick to what you know, most of what you posted here can't stand scrutiny even though I understand the message you are trying to pass.

Make una leave out politics from this thread except una ready destroy this thread
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
CASTAGNE:

You're fully welcome. Nice to have you here
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
somehow:

Even when he's performing in the Europa league?

Scoring a brace against a club that defeated man united a club from the top 2 leagues in the world?

I couldn't have said it better.

Lower league ke ....

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
Utonwanne:

Oga, you're very free to mention Tammy Abraham. Don't look at anybody's face. Nobody here pays you salary or is your landlord. Speak freely please so far you don't insult anyone

(1) (2) (3) ... (7948) (7949) (7950) (7951) (7952) (7953) (7954) ... (16151) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lordofstrings, Nomyth, elyte89 and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.