Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,964 members, 7,866,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (8325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11964433 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8322) (8323) (8324) (8325) (8326) (8327) (8328) ... (16375) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
No be you be Arch-Guardian of the Halls of Experience for here again? Na only you fit talk similar to Rohr naa.... grin

Anyway Dad, na now you come Sir. We have two options: To get six points or to get six Points. We must win all ooo. Like you have rightly mentioned, our FIFA rankings are precious now.

Icon4s:

Hahaha, some say I am talking like Rohr already. Mathematically, that is what I am saying, we need only 4pts from the tie to secure qualification, even with two games to spare.
But definitely, definitely I would want us to claim all 6pts. If nothing else for the sake of our FIFA ranking.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
Subzero047:
When he was in Austria the excuse was that the league was too low

Now he's in Germany and the champions league the excuse is that he has better 'suppliers' around him

People just refuse to acknowledge greatness

Far too early to assign greatness but he has made a great start.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Have you watched ATM in laliga ?

Am not sure if they will survive anfield,I just have to say this
Maybe. But expect Diego to use his defensive prowess....

Im i the only one that see nothing much as creativity in that Liverpool midfield? Everything na wing wing wing.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
Meanwhile that Gio Reyna kid is special. Son of Claudio Reyna. America have another young star on their hands.

PSG missing Menieur and Veratti in the second leg. Not gonna be a good second leg from where I stand for PSG even at home. In the end, I want PSG out. Hope this away goal doesn't come back to haunt Dortmund.

#CLTots

As for Liverpool... No shots on target. Like hell! Danielnino00 come and explain yourself! angry
i Never see Ebukahades10 donoro and all those loservarpool fans after last night's match.
them don run go hide for cave cheesy
their defeat last night sweet enter my belle 'D
meanwhile Dortmund still have 50% chance of qualifying for next round despite conceding away goal cos PSG got poor records in UEFA Second round matches
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
tbaba1234:

Far too early to assign greatness but he has made a great start.

He has more Champions league goals than Hazard already
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
daveP:

Im i the only one that see nothing much as creativity in that Liverpool midfield? Everything na wing wing wing.

The wing didn’t work ,they had to sub out salah ,I think mane own might be injury

Liverpool will kick out ATM at anfield
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
Subzero047:

I don’t really rate hazard the shaku shaku master

Even mousa Marega got more champions league goal than hazard
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kendrick93(m): 1:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
safarigirl:
the black man is the black man's worst enemy, but even worse, the African man is especially the worst of his kind.

You sound like someone whose forefathers sold slaves. You will sit down and say your own person will never amount to anything, instead of you to wish him the best. So, Osimhen cannot be Drogba or even Mane level, it is Lacazette he will be 'lucky' to reach, and you said this useless thing with your full chest, like Chiwetalu Agu in a Nollywood movie; someone that will rather see his entire family live in penury, than for someone in the family to progress. The worst type of human being there is.

This is the kind of foolish thing Nigerians used to drag Burna Boy when he was looking for his recognition, only to take glory and celebrate with him when he reached a peak, and then fire him again for not winning Grammy.

I pray that you will be able to afford fifty naira to whatch Osimhen at your viewing centre when he surpasses your evil wishes for him. God will shame your likes in his life.

Nonsense
Typical Nigerian....
Anyone who doesn't toe the same line is a hater or enemy of progress...
Anyway like I said, osimhem doesn't have the tools to reach a mane or drogba's kinda level...
I think Nigerians like you are just eager to see a world class player so will cling to anyone who shows a little potential and hype as the next Lord and saviour....
Unlike you I see things for what they are....
Osimhem is a good player....and that's it
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
andrewbaba44:

The wing didn’t work ,they had to sub out salah ,I think mane own might be injury

Liverpool will kick out ATM at anfield

I hope so. I support them well. 3-1 should do it for me. But i don't want to underrate ATM like that. It happens though.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 1:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
daveP:

Liverpool's midfield isn't for creativity... It's mostly to provide cover for the overlapping full backs... Keita, Lallana and Chamberlain are the main source of creativity in the team...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
kendrick93:

Typical Nigerian....
Anyway like I said, osimhem doesn't have the tools to reach a mane or drogba's kinda level...
I think Nigerians like you are just eager to see a world class player so will cling to anyone who shows a little potential and hype as the next Lord and saviour....

No

You are the typical Nigerian here. The idea of fellow Nigerian progressing, repulses you. You hide behind 'objectivity', but inherently, you think you are not good enough and will never be good enough, and you transfer your own feelings of worthlessness to others. You think anything Nigerian is cursed to remain in oblivion, and will simply never be good enough for the world stage.

Osimhen is GREAT, he WILL be GREAT, and you will watch that GREATNESS LIVE and in HD.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
daveP:

I hope so. I support them well. 3-1 should do it for me. But i don't want to underrate ATM like that. It happens though.

Me I don’t hope so o or pray so ,I am supporting all Spanish teams As a Barca fan ,I am just trying to be realistic,ATM are not as before ,if this is the ATM of before Liverpool are no match

And to make it worst I will be support Madrid against my own city grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
Subzero047:

So what? It is not the first time in football that we see 1 season wonders.

Perhaps, he will be great but it is far too early to assign him greatness
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
Elders and experts in the house, please confirm the veracity of this rumor!

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
kendrick93:

Typical Nigerian....

Osimhen has the tools to be as good as the players mentioned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by oloriooko(m): 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
Haaland is a goal scoring machine made in football heaven!!!
That dude is a scoring phenomenon. His future is too bright cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Me I don’t hope so o or pray so ,I am supporting all Spanish teams As a Barca fan ,I am just trying to be realistic,ATM are not as before ,if this is the ATM of before Liverpool are no match

And to make it worst I will be support Madrid against my own city grin

If Simone starts Diego Costa they have a chance

But they will face severe pressure at Anfield
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
Subzero047:

If Simone starts Diego Costa they have a chance

But they will face severe pressure at Anfield

I hope so ,but Liverpool will eliminate them
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2020
kendrick93:

Typical Nigerian....
Osimhen have showed that he can be as good as the players you mentioned, it's obvious you don't know much about what you are saying because if we start analysing the statistics you'll see that the joke is on you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
oloriooko:
Haaland is a goal scoring machine made in football heaven!!!
That dude is a scoring phenomenon. His future is too bright cheesy

He might not win 2 ballon d or self ,I will bet my balls that he won’t even smell quarter of Messi or cr7 ,Messi wasn’t even hyped like this at 19

I will support the hype because Mbappe didn’t score in the champions league like this to deserve his own hype then grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
Thesupernerd, tell me something... If Haaland was Nigerian and Osimhen a Norwegian, would u rate them the same way you are doing now ? �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by witorwitoutyou(m): 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
Subzero047:
But but but he only waits by the post

DONT MIND THOSE BLIND BATS SAYING HAALAND IS A LAZY PLAYER SAYING OSIMHEN IS HARDWORKING..LIKE SAY FOOTBALL NA BRICKLAYING

MUMU PPU....FOOTBALL OF TODAY IS MORE OF TECHNIQUE AND POSITIONAL PLAY IN WC HAALAND IS FAR BETTER EQUIPPED IN DT ASPECT DAN OSIMHEN.....I WILL PICK HAALAND AHEAD OF OSIMHEN 1OO TIMES

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
andrewbaba44:

I hope so ,but Liverpool will eliminate them

Anfield is a scary place bro
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
cheesy

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2020
Well, I honestly don't really know the monikers you mention but we have some Liverpool fans in here. Their loss must have really made you happy, I see. But rejoice not for long bcoz they have the tools to overturn the deficit at Anfield. Well, may the best and most determined side win. What side do you fan by the way?

On the PSG game, I have been rooting for Dortmund for weeks before this game so it would be really satisfying seeing them go through in the end. PSG's poor KO records in recent seasons is a bad omen but they are also still in this tie. Never say never but my bet is on Dortmund. 'Hope they don't blow it.

Welcome to the Thread. Hope to see more of your contributions here. Je suis enchante.

Catty94:
i Never see Ebukahades10 donoro and all those loservarpool fans after last night's match.
them don run go hide for cave cheesy
their defeat last night sweet enter my belle 'D
meanwhile Dortmund still have 50% chance of qualifying for next round despite conceding away goal cos PSG got poor records in UEFA Second round matches
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
Subzero047:

Anfield is a scary place bro

It is not just Anfield .. the mentality of the players is another thing... When we lost to Barca last year, many people thought it was over.. some people might say we won because of Valverde stupidity, but Barca threw many things at us too... Also against Bayern, after we drew 0-0 at Anfield, we thought we would be humiliated at the Allianz arena...
Klopp and his boys know how to step up when it matters... I'm very confident we will scale through...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by witorwitoutyou(m): 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
Danielnino00:
Thesupernerd, tell me something... If Haaland was Nigerian and Osimhen a Norwegian, would u rate them the same way you are doing now ? �

GUY ....U GET SENSE...BUT D HYPOCRITE IN D GUY WONT LET HIM GIVE U AN HONEST ANSWER

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
I might answer this if the funny lots explain to me why they downplayed Nacho's storming time at Man City when he was delivering the goods backed by a super supporting cast just like Haaland is enjoying at Dortmund. grin After all, Nacho was doing what everyone else could do abi? grin

Danielnino00:

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
I might answer this if the funny lots explain to me why they downplayed Nacho's storming time at Man City when he was delivering the goods backed by a super supporting cast just like Haaland is enjoying at Dortmund. grin After all, Nacho was doing what everyone else could do abi? grin

Don't misunderstand me nerdy.. I'm not taking a diss at you ... I understand your mad love for Nigerian players.. so I wanna be sure if ur argument is from a sentimental point or just the real fact?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by RichardKajola(m): 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
safarigirl:

I already made the comparison in a subsequent post.

Let us not reduce Kelechi. He doesn't just wait by the post, his assists are there to speak for themselves, so, while Kelechi had tap-ins, he also had assists.

A lot of you are talking as if anybody is saying Haaland isn't good, and that is a very unfair way to look at what anyone is saying.

I prefer Osimhen's style, make I talk am like that, before world people will come back to misconstrue and misinterprete
at the end of the day, it's ur opinion and you can prefer anyone you want to

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
Danielnino00:

It is not just Anfield .. the mentality of the players is another thing... When we lost to Barca last year, many people thought it was over.. some people might say we won because of Valverde stupidity, but Barca threw many things at us too... Also against Bayern, after we drew 0-0 at Anfield, we thought we would be humiliated at the Allianz arena...
Klopp and his boys know how to step up when it matters... I'm very confident we will scale through...

Same Barca could not beat Roma after the first leg lead

Oga say something else

Velverde Issa problem

After winning 3-0 why didn’t I troll you ?

After winning 3-0 why didn’t you boast of qualifying ?

Is it the same Barcelona that qualified after loosing 4-0 to psg ? The greatest comeback in champions league history??

Be smart when analyzing next time sir

Try and remove your emotions from football analysis
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Same Barca could not beat Roma after the first leg lead

Oga say something else

Velverde Issa problem

After winning 3-0 why didn’t I troll you ?

After winning 3-0 why didn’t you boast of qualifying ?

Is it the same Barcelona that qualified after loosing 4-0 to psg ? The greatest comeback in champions league history??

Be smart when analyzing next time sir

Try and remove your emotions from football analysis
Please keep your post in the toilet where it belongs. I don't want u spilling your bile at me. .
I purposely ignored your post yesterday, because I've come to realize that you are just a frustrated human being who hides behind the internet to poor insults at people...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8322) (8323) (8324) (8325) (8326) (8327) (8328) ... (16375) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joezinho, COOL10(m), Posh(m), elyte89, kennysville(m), enlady(f), oloriooko(m), daveP(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.