Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,868 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:43 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11927368 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) ... (16335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
And congrats to Tyrone Ebuehi.... see you in the eredivisie again next season Lad.... smiley

tbaba1234:
ADO Den Haag win to secure their first division status for next season with two games to go... Good result for Ebuehi.

Time to go and watch my disappointing Arsenal
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
You may be right.... coz from their last training session which I watched, He was bouncing all over the place and looking kinda sharp and even completed some sprinting sessions but yeah..... maybe still some days or weeks off from actual match fitness.

tbaba1234:

Jesus is probably not yet fully Match-fit
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Simy "The Gangling Tallingo" Nwankwo strikes Again!!!!!!!!

He scored what proved to be the winner in Crotone's 2-1 away win at Sampdoria in the Italian Serie A. smiley

He came on as a sub in the 75th min and struck five mins later to hand Crotone all three points.

Well done Lad.... Remember the name people... Simy Nwankwo. Did great things in Portugal last season before moving to the Serie A. Just last week I believe, he scored for Crotone to rescue them from defeat in a game that ended 1-1 (and he did that from the bench as well I think).

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
Late fight against relegation. Crotone need to displace Empoli in other to escape relegation. Empoli also won away to AC Milan. 5 games to go.

TheSuperNerd:
Simy "The Gangling Tallingo" Nwankwo strikes Again!!!!!!!!

He scored what proved to be the winner in Crotone's 2-1 away win at Sampdoria in the Italian Serie A. smiley

He came on as a sub in the 75th min and struck five mins later to hand Crotone all three points.

Well done Lad.... Remember the name people... Simy Nwankwo. Did great things in Portugal last season before moving to the Serie A. Just last week I believe, he scored for Crotone to rescue them from defeat in a game that ended 1-1 (and he did that from the bench as well I think).

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
Choose one name jare..... see am cheesy
Greedy name-taker grin
terzurum5:
Good one there Sir Komekn and TheSupernerd.
I am thinking of naming one of my Children Dembele-Omidiji. grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jobsat34(m): 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
zicky:
On the Pk awarded to Moses, I go with the analyst it was a very clever move by Moses, he saw the legs of Son, he push the ball away from Son, Son had no contact with the ball bt Moses leg. Most intelligent n clever players like suarez, hazard or Ronaldo will go down easily knowing Son just fail to their trap. A very clever move.

Thank you my bro..
I will rather praise moses for his quick thinking than castigate him for the fall..
He acted a nollywood on Son and he fell for it..

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Talks held, four-year deal offered: Why Chelsea chiefs blew striker signing

By Alex Harris / Published 23rd April 2017

Chelsea attempted to sign Watford striker Isaac Success

That is according to the chief of BJ Foundation - a Nigerian football academy - Douglas Idahosa.

Idahosa claims Chelsea technical director Michael Emenalo attempted to do a deal but the club’s board held up the move.

Success eventually joined Spanish outfit Granada in 2014 before heading to Watford last summer.
Idahosa told allnigeriasoccer.com :

“Chelsea were interested in signing Success, they said the board first have to hold a meeting to approve the transfer.

“They wanted to pay 1.2 million pounds, that range.

“Michael Emenalo contacted our agent and a four-year deal was offered.

Isaac Success playing for Nigeria at youth level

“They were slow, they were asking us to hold on and we
couldn't wait.

“Granada were faster and we finalized everything with them within three days.”

Success has managed just one goal in 17 appearances for the Hornets.

Source: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/608075/Chelsea-Transfer-News-Isaac-Success-Watford-Granada-BJ-Academy-Gossip

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
Reports: Sunderland tracking Chelsea's Tammy Abraham, but Middlesbrough lead loan race

Middlesbrough and Sunderland are reportedly battling for Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham.

Bristol City's Tammy Abraham celebrates scoring

According to the Daily Mail , Sunderland boss David Moyes has been checking on Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham's fortunes at Bristol City – but The Mirror claim that Middlesbrough currently lead the race or his signature.
article continues below

Abraham, 19, has come up through the ranks with Chelsea having joined the club way back in 2004, but he's made just two first-team appearances for the Blues .

The England Under-21 international was farmed out on loan to Bristol City last summer, and he has endured a remarkable season with the Robins, smashing 26 goals in 46 appearances for Lee Johnson's men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0-T8Scc_c8

Abraham's time at the City Ground has sparked suggestions that he could push far a first-team spot at Stamford Bridge next season – but another loan deal could beckon for the 6ft 4in striker.

The Daily Mail report that Sunderland boss David Moyes watched Blackburn Rovers' 1-1 draw with Bristol City on Monday, not only to watch Rovers striker Sam Gallagher, but also to see Abraham in action.

Abraham scored the opening goal of the game, adding to his sensational tally for the season as Sunderland attempt to lure him to the Stadium of Light in what would surely be a loan deal, with the Black Cats preparing for relegation to the Championship.

Bristol City's Tammy Abraham looks dejected

However, The Mirror report that Middlesbrough are in fact leading the race for Abraham, with Boro making a request to take the teenager on loan next season.

Not only have Boro struggled for goals this season, but Alvaro Negredo is only on loan, and Rudy Gestede and Patrick Bamford have yet to impress since arriving in January, meaning a move for Abraham could make sense, given that they may also be dealing with relegation this season.

Source: http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/04/23/reports-sunderland-tracking-chelseas-tammy-abraham-but-middlesbr/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
EVERTON IN POLE POSITION TO SIGN 26-GOAL STRIKER, THREE DEALS POSSIBLE INCLUDING STUNNING PART-EXCHANGE

By Harry Sykes

Everton are in pole position to sign Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham, according to a report.

The Sun on Sunday claim the Merseysiders are ahead of Leicester and newly-promoted Brighton in the race to sign the highly-rated forward, who has scored prolifically while on loan at Bristol City this season.

It is said that three deals are possible for Everton to sign Abraham, a permanent transfer, a loan or a sensational part-exchange in which he is used as a “sweetener” in a move that took Romelu Lukaku to Chelsea.

The Sun on Sunday report that Everton are open to landing the 19-year-old either permanently or initially just for a season like they did with Lukaku four years ago.

The Belgium international moved to Goodison Park on loan from Chelsea in 2013 before signing for £28million 12 months later and has developed into one of the Premier League’s most feared front men.

It has been widely reported that the west Londoners want to re-sign Lukaku this summer even though Everton have slapped a £100million price tag on him.

Abraham is also earning rave review for his form for Championship side Bristol City, scoring 26 goals in all competitions, including 23 in the league.

The teenager netted the opener for City in their 3-2 win over Barnsley on Saturday as they took a significant step towards retaining their second-tier status.

Source: http://www.footballinsider247.com/everton-ready-to-push-for-abraham/#

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
Chelsea could make stunning striker trade to land Everton star Romelu Lukaku

CHELSEA could try and use Tammy Abraham to prise Romelu Lukaku away from Everton, according to reports.
By Joel Watson / Published 23rd April 2017

Chelsea are keen to snatch Romelu Lukaku away from Everton

Lukaku has long been the subject of speculation as he’s refused to sign a contract extension with the Toffees.

And he’s been linked with a return to former club Chelsea.

Antonio Conte’s side could use another striker as they prepare for a Champions League campaign next season.

Tammy Abraham has been on fire for Bristol City this season

Now The Sun reckon the Italian manager could make an intriguing trade deal to land his man.

They say Everton are interested in signing Chelsea loanee Abraham, who’s been impressive for Championship side Bristol City this season.

And Chelsea would consider offering him up in part-exchange for Lukaku.

The Sun’s report says Chelsea aren’t keen to lose one of their
most talented young players and would rather send him out on loan again.

But if Lukaku were to arrive at Stamford Bridge, the chances of him getting any meaningful game time would be slim, making a trade a logical option.

Abraham has scored 26 goals for Bristol so far this campaign, including one today in a 3-2 win over Barnsley.

Note: This news report was from yesterday

Source: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/608024/Romelu-Lukaku-Chelsea-trade-Tammy-Abraham-Everton

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
There's something special at Leicester City - players will NOT leave

Kasper Schmeichel, Wilfred Ndidi and Wes Morgan after the win against Sevilla

Wilfred Ndidi insists there is "something special" about
Leicester City and believes the club will keep hold of their star players.

The 20-year-old has quickly established himself as a key member of Leicester's first-choice line-up following his £16million move in January.

So impressive have his performances been that there has already been speculation that City will face a battle to hold on to the Nigeria international in the summer.

Schmeichel and Mahrez have been linked with moves
Kasper Schmeichel and Riyad Mahrez have also been linked with moves away in recent weeks, but Ndidi believes City will keep the squad together despite being unable to offer European football next season following their Champions League exit at the hands of Atletico Madrid.

"I think our best players will stay," said Ndidi. "I am very happy here, it is more than I expected.

"I've not known a team like Leicester before, we are something special. The team is doing good now and we are happy about it."
Ndidi has been active in killing off speculation about his future.

Earlier this month, reports from Nigeria claimed to have quoted Ndidi's agent as saying the midfielder would leave if Manchester United came knocking.

Ndidi took to Twitter to quash the speculation, saying he had never heard of the agent who was quoted and insisted he was "200 per cent behind Leicester".

'Everyone loves it' at the club....

City captain Wes Morgan also believes the squad will stay together, saying that "everyone loves it" at the club.

Leicester fell short of a place in the Champions League semi-final as their spirited draw against Atletico Madrid saw them unable to overturn the 1-0 deficit from the first leg.

But while City's Champions League adventure is over for at least another season, Ndidi believes the current squad have what it takes to be back in Europe.

Wilfred Ndidi celebrates after scoring at Stoke

"The aim in the future is to get more European football," said Ndidi. "We are not in Europe next season, so we can fight everything next season to get there.

"We tried our best but it was unfortunate we didn't get the goals (against Atletico)," he said.

'It was privilege for us'

"We felt we could get back into it and we created chances but they were blocked.

"I feel good about the game because we gave all our effort and it was a good experience."

Atletico boss Diego Simeone embraced the City players at full-time, before saying in his post-match press conference that his side had been "living in fear" at Leicester's attacking prowess.

"Simone spoke to me afterwards and was like 'great game, great fight' because we did well," said Ndidi.

"It meant a lot and it was a privilege for us."

Source: http://m.leicestermercury.co.uk/there-s-some-special-at-leicester-city-players-will-not-leave/story-30285570-detail/story.html
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
I hope Arsenal beats Man City in the end..... I will prefer seeing an Iwobi on the bench in the FA Cup final against Moses starting for Chelsea than to see an Iheanacho-less Man City coz I am certain Pep will name Gabby Jesus to the bench for the final and leave Nacho out.

Come on You Gunners!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
Crazy stuffs at Wembley.... pep takes out Sterling who was brought in earlier for an injured David Silva and brings in Kelechi Iheanacho..... shocked

**gets on knees** Iheanacho plsss don't score against Arsenal.... biko.... don't do it.... Pep may likely leave you out in the final.... plsss keep your instincts hidden.... abeg...

Pep sef.... it is now he remembers he has a nacho sitting somewhere on that dusty bench.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pulled out his only striker and left the other striker on the bench... Iheanacho has no future here. This guy has no confidence in him.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
Crazy stuffs at Wembley.... pep takes out Sterling who was brought in earlier for an injured David Silva and brings in Kelechi Iheanacho..... shocked

**gets on knees** Iheanacho plsss don't score against Arsenal.... biko.... don't do it....

4 subs??
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
Exactly Sir Tbaba.... four subs made by City... Kelechi is their last throw of the dice obviously....

I think it is a new rule adjustment the English FA and Maybe Fifa/Uefa made to subs.... I am not sure but I kinda passively stumbled on such.... will have to confirm.

tbaba1234:

4 subs??
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EmmGee: 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fellas. Lookat iheanacho trying to break arsenal's heart
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
Iheanachooooooo!!!!!!! I said don't try to score!!!!! haba!!!!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pep is quite amazing....

tbaba1234:
Pulled out his only striker and left the other striker on the bench... Iheanacho has no future here. This guy has no confidence in him.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by OMANBALA1: 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
EVERTON IN POLE POSITION TO SIGN 26-GOAL STRIKER, THREE DEALS POSSIBLE INCLUDING STUNNING PART-EXCHANGE

By Harry Sykes

Everton are in pole position to sign Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham, according to a report.

The Sun on Sunday claim the Merseysiders are ahead of Leicester and newly-promoted Brighton in the race to sign the highly-rated forward, who has scored prolifically while on loan at Bristol City this season.

It is said that three deals are possible for Everton to sign Abraham, a permanent transfer, a loan or a sensational part-exchange in which he is used as a “sweetener” in a move that took Romelu Lukaku to Chelsea.

The Sun on Sunday report that Everton are open to landing the 19-year-old either permanently or initially just for a season like they did with Lukaku four years ago.

The Belgium international moved to Goodison Park on loan from Chelsea in 2013 before signing for £28million 12 months later and has developed into one of the Premier League’s most feared front men.

It has been widely reported that the west Londoners want to re-sign Lukaku this summer even though Everton have slapped a £100million price tag on him.

Abraham is also earning rave review for his form for Championship side Bristol City, scoring 26 goals in all competitions, including 23 in the league.

The teenager netted the opener for City in their 3-2 win over Barnsley on Saturday as they took a significant step towards retaining their second-tier status.

Source: http://www.footballinsider247.com/everton-ready-to-push-for-abraham/#

Why are we still fantasizing about a player we know will never play for Nigeria. You know danm well England will fight with their last drop to keep that guy.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
Sir Tbaba.... I found it.....

Fifa made the adjustment last year in March saying a fourth sub can be used during extra time.

Then The English FA decided to apply the rule for only the Quarter finals, Semi finals and final of the ongoing FA cup.

This is what I read sometime last year which is why I wasn't so sure... but I knew a new rule was made about a fourth sub.

http://www.thefa.com/news/2016/jul/27/new-competition-rules-allow-fourth-sub-in-extra-time-260716

http://www.newstalk.com/reader/47.302/68193/0/

tbaba1234:

4 subs??
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
Why are you so much against The Foreign-borns? Are they not Nigerians too?

Besides Tammy is full-blooded Nigerian from Delta state.... Pinnick knows his dad so well.

Tamuno Oghenetega is his native name.... Tammy is the name gotten from his name Tamuno....

This lad is bound to play for Nigeria. Just wait till after the U-20 WC.... na wa ooo...

If England fight, we fight back.... should we be scared of England?? They have Kane, Vardy, Rooney, And so on.... so we have a huge chance with Tammy.

The Nigerians of foreign up-bringing are still Nigerians.... let us not be so subtly discriminatory abeg.

OMANBALA1:

Why are we still fantasizing about a player we know will never play for Nigeria. You know danm well England will fight with their last drop to keep that guy.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Arsenal.... thanks for hanging on. I knew you will not disappoint today.... Pep must go trophyless for what he is doing to my boy....

Pep is a good and intelligent coach but...... his managerial qualities.... well.... make I no talk too much.

Congrats Wenger and Arsenal and Iwobi.... yes Iwobi... you didnt play today but you shall at least be on the bench in the final.... while Moses starts for Chelsea...

That way I am sure a Nigerian will certainly bag an FA Cup winners' medal.

I am so happy now. smiley

Man City fans.... comman beat me... ntorrrr

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
Any player with a nigerian blood or origin is a full nigerian to me if he like make he play for any country
I AM PROUD OF DELE ALLI

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
Arsenal.... thanks for hanging on. I knew you will not disappoint today.... Pep must go trophyless for what he is doing to my boy....

Pep is a good and intelligent coach but...... his managerial qualities.... well.... make I no talk too much.

Congrats Wenger and Arsenal and Iwobi.... yes Iwobi... you didnt play today but you shall at least be on the bench in the final.... while Moses starts for Chelsea...

cheesy grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
I have seen how much Iheanacho has improved on the 'Drilling' ground.

Zero impact. The only time he got into position
his first touch (his major negative) set him back.

I am waiting for the TheGoodJoe to come and give us those his usual analysis oh how Kelechi pressed and moved each and every muscle in the game.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
Why are you so much against The Foreign-borns? Are they not Nigerians too?

Besides Tammy is full-blooded Nigerian from Delta state.... Pinnick knows his dad so well.

Tamuno Oghenetega is his native name.... Tammy is the name gotten from his name Tamuno....

This lad is bound to play for Nigeria. Just wait till after the U-20 WC.... na wa ooo...

If England fight, we fight back.... should we be scared of England?? They have Kane, Vardy, Rooney, And so on.... so we have a huge chance with Tammy.

The Nigerians of foreign up-bringing are still Nigerians.... let us not be so subtly discriminatory abeg.

It will not be easy. A blind man can see the boy has a bright future, it would be a dissaster on their part if they lost him.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
Icon4s:
I have seen how much Iheanacho has improved on the 'Drilling' ground.

Zero impact. The only time he got into position.
His first touch (his major negative) set him back.

I am waiting for the TheGoodJoe to come and give us those his usual analysis oh how Kelechi pressed and moved each and every muscle in the game.

They treat him like a ball boy. They never look for him.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
TheSuperNerd:

Mbok you can say that again.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
BascoVanVeli:

They treat him like a ball boy. They never look for him.

Haha haha! They forgot that he was on the pitch bc they are not used to playing games with him except 'drills'.

I am waiting for TheGoodJoe to come and explain Pep's tactics of pulling out Aguero and bringing in a midfielder when the team needed a goal.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
At least.... Iheanacho enter record books today. Becoming the first player to be used as a fourth sub in the English FA Cup or top tier of English Football.

Although a club called Ayr United had previously become the first side in Britain to make such a change, in a Scottish Cup clash with Queen's Park in January.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
TheSuperNerd:

God bless you...
you wrote the words on my mind

I am even praying for man utd to displace city from that 4th spot..
I pray nothing for the stubborn coach this season even next season self...
he has not seen anything yet

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) ... (16335) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Nomyth, robosky02(m), Pidginwhisper, TheGoodJoe(m), Odunayaw(m), Promise47(m), iamdynamite(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.