Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (8494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11742922 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8491) (8492) (8493) (8494) (8495) (8496) (8497) ... (16177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
somehow:

From the 2 wingers you listed below and Moses, can you rate them based on their performance in the past 14 months?

Ejuke and Moses Simon are the wingers that have done better than Moses so far not the other ones you guys keep mentioning

But why are you calling 14 months ?

So if rohr want to invite a player he will check his performance from 14 months ago right ?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Ejuke and Moses Simon are the wingers that have done better than Moses so far not the other ones you guys keep mentioning

So if rohr want to invite a player he will check his performance from 14 months ago right ?

I picked 14 months (between now and 14 months ago), you dont expect me to go further into the past na? We need recent performance to judge them.

I didn't mention any name, rather said those playing his position.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
somehow:

I picked 14 months (between now and 14 months ago), you dont expect me to go further into the past na? We need recent performance to judge them.

I didn't mention any name, rather said those playing his position.

Okay bro ,I am trying to refer to others sha concerning the names
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Samu has performed better than Victor Moses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
Clementoke:
Super Eagles coach Rohr hits back at demands to use Nigeria-based players

COLIN UDOH

At 66 years old, the Nigeria coach has seen and experienced just about all there is to be seen and experienced. Attempts to rile him, whether contrived or not, continue to fall flat in the face of his measured disposition.

Throughout his tenure as Super Eagles coach, and in recent weeks, there have been calls for him to select more Nigeria-based players in the national team; but Rohr shut that down, telling ESPN in a lengthy interview that the country's best players are in Europe not Nigeria,

"We cannot find all the time players in the local league who are better than the other ones," Rohr told ESPN.

The criterion for us, the first criteria is the quality of the players. Everybody knows, not only in Nigeria, that the best players are in Europe or somewhere else in professional leagues. That is the fact."

As true as that statement may be, it is bound to put Rohr firmly in the line of fire with critics. As if he were not already the centre of attention.

With football -- like other sports -- on a coronavirus-enforced pause, few topics have dominated Nigerian sporting discussion as much as the Super Eagles coach, his contract, his technical abilities (or perceived lack of), and everything else in between.

Early this week, Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) president Amaju Pinnick stoked those fires in a television interview in which he disclosed certain conditions in the new contract to be offered to the coach.

In typical style, Rohr doused that particular fire in a quick reaction to ESPN, but it did not quite seem to be enough to address the other issues.

Among those issues were the NFF's recent decision to fire Imama Amapakabo, one of Rohr's more trusty assistants, and replace him with the inexperienced former Nigeria captain Jospeh Yobo.

Both the manner of the decision (without the coach being consulted) and the speed of it, not to mention the relative lack of certification of the replacement, would have been enough to rile any other coach.

Not Rohr

"It is interesting to have such a former player with us," Rohr said.

"I was satisfied with the job of Imama. He was a very good assistant. But NFF decided to change so I have to accept, and I accept. I see that this person now is in a good spirit and I am happy about it. There will not be any problem in our staff.

"I think it only could be so easy to say let's do two years more. Nothing special from my side that I want more. So it could be very easy."

To demonstrate his lack of ill-feeling, Rohr said he had already put the newest addition to his staff to work

"We spoke together; he gave me a first call and then I called him back and we are in touch regularly. I even asked him to help me already because I cannot move for the moment to take connections and contact our players in Nigeria.

"I asked him to meet and speak with Ikechukwu Ezenwa, with Ifeanyi Ifeanyi who was with us for one of the last games. There is also Samuel Kalu, who is also in Lagos because he was able to take one of the last planes out of France. So I asked him to be in touch with some of our players who are in Nigeria, and that is what he did.

"I am happy to see that he has good motivation and is in good spirits and I think we can have a good working relationship together."

Ezenwa and Ifeanyi -- whom Yobo will be monitoring on Rohr's behalf -- are part of the German's rebuttal to suggestions that he does not give players from Nigeria's domestic league a chance in his national squad.

Ezenwa has been a permanent fixture of Rohr's squad from the get go, and he was even first-choice goalkeeper for the majority of the 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifiers. Ifeanyi was called up for games while was an Akwa United player before he left for Europe.

Rohr pointed out that the numbers back him up, if not the players who run off after call-ups.

"I invited already more than 23 or 24 local players since I have been in charge of the Super Eagles," he said, adding with a slight chuckle, "but we invite them and then immediately they are going to Europe. It is wonderful for them but maybe not for us."

With the B Super Eagles team, which is comprised of domestic league players, failing to qualify for the Africa Nations Championships (CHAN), a tournament for players who play in their country, Rohr said his job had been made more difficult.

"CHAN team and under-20 team must play all the time. The coaches who are responsible for these teams, must work with me together. And normally the best of the league are in either CHAN or under-20 or under-17."

And Rohr says he still has his scouts looking for young prospects in the country, and advises the league clubs to look to the academies for talent.

"I think they should also look at the academy to find the best young players. This could be a new chapter of this next future. That is why I have also my assistants like Victor Agali, like Alloy Agu, who are watching for me, looking for players in the local league. Especially for the goalkeepers, for Alloy to bring me goalkeepers from the league."

Young players have always been Rohr's focus in his time as Nigeria coach.

At the 2018 FIFA World Cup, Nigeria had the youngest squad. At the Africa Cup of Nations a year later, the team were the second youngest, and the German says it was deliberate.

With players such as Victor Osimhen, Samuel Chukwueze, Francis Uzoho and Wilfred Ndidi growing into leading roles with the team, Rohr says the next step on the ladder is the development of a uniform playing philosophy that cuts across all the national teams.

"I don't know now how the NFF will organize it but there must be a good collaboration between us with under-23, with under-20, with the under-1 -- and even with the women's team. I had a good solidarity with the women's coach before [Thomas Dennerby] but now he is gone.

"This unity [is something] we need to have in our different teams. To go in the same direction, to play with the same philosophy. The philosophy is to play offensive football with good wingers, with quickness with strikers, young players but also experienced players, too.

"We have good players, great players, young players. Now let us have football that plays well with their talent. Let us lay a good foundation from the back, and then go forward quickly to find our wingers. Then I think we have a good chance to go to the World Cup again and do better than the last time.

"We can do also the same for the local team.

"You know they are not playing the Afcon but there is a lot of things to do for them, to get right the playing philosophy the same as the others. But I am not the coach for the local team. The coach was before my assistant, and we had good work together. Now we have to see what happens."

For the here and now, though, Rohr has an immediate concern. The potential fixture congestion that will follow the end of the coronavirus pandemic.

"When you see the calendar which will come, there will be so many games in the second half of the year. And already decisive games for the World Cup will start in the end of the year. The qualification for Afcon, too, will have to finish before.

"So there will be so many games. Next year, I saw the calendar, perhaps we will have around 20 games.

"If we are in the Afcon, and I think we can do it, we will have one or two friendlies to prepare and then I hope seven games again until the finals. Small final and big final, could be nine games. And then you have the World Cup qualifiers; can be 10. A friendly again or two, 11. A lot of matches to come in a small time.

"This is why it is necessary to know everybody, to talk to the players regularly, because there is no time to make new experiences, to make a test or experiments with new players for something like that."

For now though, none of that matters with COVID 19 still in the air.

Source: espn.com
Do people still clamor for the inclusion of home based stars? Mediocrity is written in some people's DNA. What value addition are we going to get from the technically bereft home based players.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by barackodam: 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
charlesemeka85:

Two Premier League clubs in the shape of West Ham and Crystal Palace have joined the race for the signature of in demand Super Eagles striker Josh Maja.

He's a foreign born, right?

And he's not played competitive match for us, yes?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Ejike, SiMoses, Chukwueze, Onyekuru and Dennis as wingers have all done better than Moses since last season till date.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by barackodam: 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
Odion Ighalo on his goal vs. LASK: “For now I would say it is the best goal in my career. I did not know how I scored that goal. My team-mates were showing me a video and going 'wow, wow, wow' and I was asking myself, 'How did you do that?'."

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
ChrisKels:

Ejike, SiMoses, Chukwueze, Onyekuru and Dennis as wingers have all done better than Moses since last season till date.

Calm down

Last season wasn’t that good for moses Simon

I can agree of Dennis and chuks and onyekuru for last season

But how far now ? I don’t really see Denis as a winger that’s why I didn’t call him thou he does play there

Almost all your current natural wingers have been below par apart from moses Simon and ejuke as of now

But why do you have to bring last season performance ,do they invite players due to last season performance ?

Anyway i am just comparing I no talk say make moses come back ooo make una no carry the matter

All I am saying is all our current wingers ain’t doing that well apart from few
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
BascoVanVeli:

Samu has performed better than Victor Moses.

Okay okay

But Samu has struggled a little this season thou,his market value had to drop from 30 to 27 ,that should tell you

moses is back playing as a wing back at inter ,he played as a winger at Fenerbahçe and managed 5 league goals
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Calm down

Last season wasn’t that good for moses Simon

I can agree of Dennis and chuks and onyekuru for last season

But how far now ? I don’t really see Denis as a winger that’s why I didn’t call him thou he does play there

Almost all your current natural wingers have been below par apart from moses Simon and ejuke as of now

But why do you have to bring last season performance ,do they invite players due to last season performance ?

Anyway i am just comparing I no talk say make moses come back ooo make una no carry the matter

All I am saying is all our current wingers ain’t doing that well apart from few

The post read from last season "TILL DATE". What has Moses done this season to be compared to those boys? U think this is Moses of Chelsea? Dude has played a paltry 9 league matches with zero goals and an assist this season, so what are u on about?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
ChrisKels:

The post read from last season "TILL DATE". What has Moses done this season to be compared to those boys? U think this is Moses of Chelsea? Dude has played a paltry 9 league matches with zero goals and an assist this season, so what are u on about?

He is a wing back at inter Milan okay ,you should not expect him to score .

At Fenerbahçe he still managed 5 league goals playing from the flanks .
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
andrewbaba44:

For a moribund Fenerbache u mean? Four of those five goals came last season, hence, throughuut last season, he had only four goals as a winger, place that side by side with Kalu's last season stat, and tell me who did better. Not to mention onyekuru's, Chuks'. Like I said, from last season through this particular minute, VicMo generally hasn't been as good as Dennis, Chuks, Onyekuru, Simoses and Ejike
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Kalu has been done a great blow by injuries this season, yet he has done better than the so called Moses, from same wing back position. Oh yes, he has a goal and an assist while moses has zero goal and an assist, and Moses has played more minutes
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
ChrisKels:

For a moribund Fenerbache u mean? Four of those five goals came last season, hence, throughuut last season, he had only four goals as a winger, place that side by side with Kalu's last season stat, and tell me who did better. Not to mention onyekuru's, Chuks'. Like I said, from last season through this particular minute, VicMo generally hasn't been as good as Dennis, Chuks, Onyekuru, Simoses and Ejike

Moribund got me laughing grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
ChrisKels:

Kalu has been done a great blow by injuries this season, yet he has done better than the so called Moses, from same wing back position. Oh yes, he has a goal and an assist while moses has zero goal and an assist, and Moses has played more minutes

Haba ,try get your facts right jare

Kalu got only few injuries bro ,he has played almost all the Ligue 1 games and he has been poor in many of them ,he has played more as a winger this season sir

Kalu has played more minutes than Moses sir ,kalu has played 1476 minutes and Moses has only 863 minutes with same stats grin

Moses is the one with even injury issues more than kalu

Bordeaux has been playing with 4-3-3 mostly this season unlike last season so kalu has been playing as a winger ,check his last 2 games which is against psg and st etienne he started as a winger and not wing back
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Haba ,try get your facts right jare

Kalu got only few injuries bro ,he has played almost all the Ligue 1 games and he has been poor in many of them ,he has played more as a winger this season sir

Kalu has played more minutes than Moses sir ,kalu has played 1476 minutes and Moses has only 863 minutes with same stats grin

Moses is the one with even injury issues more than kalu

Bordeaux has been playing with 4-3-3 mostly this season unlike last season so kalu has been playing as a winger ,check his last 2 games which is against psg and st etienne he started as a winger and not wing back

Out of desperation u had to distort facts and make misrepresentations, dude, Paulo Sousa just recently changed his formation back to 4-3-3, in fact, the change came barely a match before the corona hiatus, hence Kalu only played once as a winger before the impromptu break. They only reverted to 4-3-3 in their last match against Saint Etienne

Lol u wanna compare Vicmo's stats to Kalus'? Alright below is their respective stats this season, both have played ten matches each.

From the ratings below, does Moses have anything on Kalu? grin

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
ChrisKels:

Out of desperation u had to distort facts and make misrepresentations, dude, Paulo Sousa just recently changed his formation back to 4-3-3, in fact, the change came barely 3matches before the corona hiatus, hence Kalu only played twice as a winger before the impromptu break.

Lol u wanna compare Vicmo's stats to Kalus'? Alright below is their respective stats this season, both have played ten matches each.

From the ratings below, does Moses have anything on Kalu? grin

There is nothing like desperation but facts ,I don’t say what’s not true unlike you

It doesn’t change the fact that kalu haven’t scored more than Moses nor assist ,I talk am as e be

Out of desperation you had to lie that Moses has played more minutes than kalu which is a big lie grin

Moses has even battled with injuries than kalu self ,his minutes is there for you to see ,he didn’t play much with fener before his move to inter
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
andrewbaba44:

There is nothing like desperation but facts ,I don’t say what’s not true unlike you

It doesn’t change the fact that kalu haven’t scored more than Moses nor assist, I talk am as e be

Out of desperation you had to lie that Moses has played more minutes than kalu which is a big lie grin

Moses has even battled with injuries than kalu self ,his minutes is there for you to see ,he didn’t play much with fener before his move to inter

In fact, Bordeaux only reverted to 4-3-3 formation a match before this corona induced break, hence Kalu only played once as a winger and still has better stats and ratings than Moses in the same number of matches as Moses

And, at the bolded, the stats and ratings say otherwise grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
ChrisKels:

In fact, Bordeaux only reverted to 4-3-3 formation a match before this corona induced break, hence Kalu only played once as a winger and still has better stats and ratings than Moses in the same number of matches as Moses

And, at the bolded, the stats and ratings say otherwise grin

Not a match bro ,Haba

They have played 4-3-3 several times ,they didn’t used the wing back formation

How can you say Kalu only played once as a winger ?

Against psg ,st etienne was the recent game he played as a winger ,Kalu do play as a winger also during the 3-4-3 on most occasion

I just said their stats are the same thing despite moses playing more as a wing back and lesser games

Vicmo has played 14 games this season with 1 goal and 2 assists

While Kalu has played 22 games with 1 goals and 2 assists

Google is there for you if you think am wrong
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Not a match bro ,Haba

They have played 4-3-3 several times ,they didn’t used the wing back formation

How can you say Kalu only played once as a winger ?

Against psg ,st etienne was the recent game he played as a winger ,Kalu do play as a winger also during the 3-4-3 on most occasion

I just said their stats are the same thing despite moses playing more as a wing back and lesser games

No, in almost all their matches before the one against Saint Etienne, they used the 3-4-3 formation, and NO, Kalu didnt play as a winger until that match.

Below is what Bravo had to say after the match: -

"Shouldn't we adapt to the players we have ... I think that Paulo Sousa's error was to propose a fairly complicated system, with changes depending on whether we attack or defend, with players who have to slide," Bravo said on beIN Sports, according to girondins4ever.com.

"The players have to learn this tactical culture which is not easy to set up in matches. And Paulo Sousa has made a lot of defenders of players like Samuel Kalu, François Kamano, who are real attackers!

"I'm sorry, but when I saw them playing ... So, certainly, when they played they made the efforts, they listened to their trainer, but except that it is a mess!

"Today, at the level of the system, he returned to something classic because he saw that it did not really work, that it was not necessarily very understood by his players."
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
ChrisKels:

No, in almost all their matches before the one against Saint Etienne, they used the 3-4-3 formation, and NO, Kalu didnt play as a winger until that match.

Below is what Bravo had to say after the match: -

"Shouldn't we adapt to the players we have ... I think that Paulo Sousa's error was to propose a fairly complicated system, with changes depending on whether we attack or defend, with players who have to slide," Bravo said on beIN Sports, according to girondins4ever.com.

"The players have to learn this tactical culture which is not easy to set up in matches. And Paulo Sousa has made a lot of defenders of players like Samuel Kalu, François Kamano, who are real attackers!

"I'm sorry, but when I saw them playing ... So, certainly, when they played they made the efforts, they listened to their trainer, but except that it is a mess!

"Today, at the level of the system, he returned to something classic because he saw that it did not really work, that it was not necessarily very understood by his players."

Got ya but he played some games as a winger even in that same 3-4-3

Happy quarantine Easter grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Vicmo has played 14 games this season with 1 goal and 2 assists

While Kalu has played 22 games with 1 goals and 2 assists

Google is there for you if you think am wrong

Lol where did u get these numbers from, I am giving u a verifiable stat and u are talking about google? Where for google u get these numbers, post link, make i go check myself grin Kalu that was frozen out for about 2months for some reasons and then suffered an injury, has played 22matches? Bhuhahaha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Got ya but he played some games as a winger even in that same 3-4-3

Happy quarantine Easter grin

Does 3-4-3 accommodate wingers abi u wan invent a hybrid of the formation grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
ChrisKels:

Does 3-4-3 accommodate wingers abi u wan invent a hybrid of the formation grin

3-4-3 accommodate wingers on the final 3 nah ,maybe no be wingers to you but you already know wetin I mean
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
ChrisKels:

Lol where did u get these numbers from, I am giving u a verifiable stat and u are talking about google? Where for google u get these numbers, post link, make i go check myself grin Kalu that was frozen out for about 2months for some reasons and then suffered an injury, has played 22matches? Bhuhahaha

Check your verifiable stats and tell me if am Lying

Dey there Dey tease your self grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
Statistically, Kalu hasn't been among our best wingers this season, but he has been better than Vicmo, hence you wouldn't be wrong to admit our least performing winger trumps the almighty Moses.

Ejike, Dennis, SiMoses, Chuks, Onyekuru and Kalu should all be ahead of Moses in the pecking order because they have all done better, so Andrew, don't come here next time to tell us VicMoses is better than our wingers, presently. Yes he was, but, not any more
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
I have given u whoscored.com as my source bros, post a better source and I would agree with u, until then, u are lying grin grin

andrewbaba44:

Check your verifiable stats and tell me if am Lying

Dey there Dey tease your self grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
ChrisKels:

have given u whoscored.com as my source bros, post a better source and I would agree with u grin grin

I am not posting any source bro

All I said was the fact ,seems you doubt me then check your whoscored and see if am wrong

Moses has played lesser minutes than kalu ,but maybe your whoscored didn’t tell you that one ooo ,am sure whoscored is reliable

So you lied bro , why nah grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 5:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
andrewbaba44:

I am not posting any source bro

All I said was the fact ,seems you doubt me then check your whoscored and see if am wrong

Moses has played lesser minutes than kalu ,but maybe your whoscored didn’t tell you that one ooo ,am sure whoscored is reliable

So you lied bro , why nah grin

Ur fact is hat moses has played 14times and Kalu 22 times? grin grin

But below, whoscored said u lied

1st frame - Vicmo stats from whoscored

2nd frame - Kalu's from same whoscored

Lienus Andrew my man grin

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
ChrisKels:

Ur fact is hat moses has played 14times and Kalu 22 times? grin grin

But below, whoscored said u lied

1st frame - Vicmo stats from whoscored

2nd frame - Kalu's from same whoscored

Lienus Andrew my man grin

What is this one posting nah

Post all their games this season you won’t

I don’t tell lies when I argue bro ok

Take a look at Vic mo stats so far all season and kalu ,not those half things you are posting

Moses haven’t played much even before he joined inter on loan self he has been nursing an injury but here you are saying kalu is the one injured most

2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8491) (8492) (8493) (8494) (8495) (8496) (8497) ... (16177) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tomsniel(m), joelsteron, Damioduso1 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.