Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,698 members, 7,862,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:05 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (8823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11938863 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8820) (8821) (8822) (8823) (8824) (8825) (8826) ... (16349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
Osimhen Transfer Update

According to Transfer Expert and Skysports Italy reporter, Gianluca Di Marzio, Osimhen just landed in Naples moments ago. Discussions over a move expected to be held at advanced stages between Osimhen's agents and the Napoli officials.

Osimhen in Naples... Confirmed according to Gianluca Di Marzio, Skysports Italy Reporter.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
zuchyblink:
We need Eberechi Eze,Akpoguma,Ovie ejaria,Victor Moses and Jude ighalo for world cup qualifiers and world cup proper

Yes but if we don't finally get them, all hell won't be let loose

I feel Vic Moses still has a lot to offer

Ebere Eze is a confused lad. I no dey even consider am

Jude Ighalo is loyal and it was fans disrespect that tilted his decision towards international retirement

Akpoguma.....don't really know his deal. Perhaps thesupernerd can help us shed some light on Akpoguma's situation

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Neobulletzz(m): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bros Neymar, Suarez played with Messi too but them no flop, why their own different?
Blueelf:

Not so bro

Any attacker wey land for barca today go most likely flop because of messi.

The system is built around Messi and for Messi

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
Blueelf:

Used to be world class until they landed in Barca

I think only griezman was world class and he is till now, he might be struggling doesnt make him not world class anymore

Coutinho’s issue seems to be that he’s mentally weak. The terrible body language when things went wrong in his second season and the way he completely gave up on his "dream" to play for Barca is the real problem, this dude was so good in his first 6 months dont forget
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Suarez nko cheesy

Suarez is the striker there before griezman came

Sorry jo, I forgot the bull of uruguay

this one case must always dey different

Although to be honest, I never supported the cash splashed on Griezman
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Must they have 10 strikers ?

which better striker barca get apart from suarez ?

Which better striker madrid get apart from benzema ?

which better striker bayern get apart from Lewa?

Lol, dem use r2 score their goal nah which one be kill barca as if them win , oh sorry getting a draw against barca means you win because i remember chelsea celebrated getting a draw at stamford bridge the last time grin

Baba they kill you jhor you collect red card against Napoli haha
They frustrated you that day ohhh
Forget Chelsea the mighty will soon rise always remember we're the pride of London
i also remember that only goal wey Torres against barca grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
TheSuperNerd:

Osimhen in Naples... Confirmed according to Gianluca Di Marzio, Skysports Italy Reporter.

Wow good news
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2020
sheyishemba:

Baba they kill you jhor you collect red card against Napoli haha
They frustrated you that day ohhh
Forget Chelsea the mighty will soon rise always remember we're the pride of London
i also remember that only goal wey Torres against barca grin

Lol

Dem draw barca for their home nah so its not a bad result for barcelona grin

We will make it to the next round, as i will remind you
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
[b][/b]
Blueelf:

Sorry jo, I forgot the bull of uruguay

this one case must always dey different

Although to be honest, I never supported the cash splashed on Griezman

I never supported the cash

120 million for a soon to be 29 year old then
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
"Offer from Naples: 70M for Osimhen. 30M for Gabriel. The players agreed to go there. If the defender is ok, the attacker is still hesitant (priority for England)."

Manulonjon Official
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
zuchyblink:
We need Eberechi Eze,Akpoguma,Ovie ejaria,Victor Moses and Jude ighalo for world cup qualifiers and world cup proper

Apkogume (nope not better than what we have )
Eze( the hype on this dude he might later flop)
Victor and ighalo( nope they've both paid their dues and they're legend make them rest (
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
Blueelf:

Yes but if we don't finally get them, all hell won't be let loose

I feel Vic Moses still has a lot to offer

Ebere Eze is a confused lad. I no dey even consider am

Jude Ighalo is loyal and it was fans disrespect that tilted his decision towards international retirement

Akpoguma.....don't really know his deal. Perhaps thesupernerd can help us shed some light on Akpoguma's situation

Victor moses has alot to offer but many of them here will pretend and disagree with you because they dont like him from day 1
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Lol

Dem draw barca for their home nah so its not a bad result for barcelona grin

We will make it to the next round, as i will remind you

E go shock
I go still dey here to mock you nah
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
sheyishemba:

Apkogume (nope not better than what we have )
Eze( the hype on this dude he might later flop)
Victor and ighalo( nope they've both paid their dues and they're legend make them rest (

There is nothing like legend and pay their dues, ighalo and moses retired from international football because they want to retire

Stop saying they have paid their dues and they should rest
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
Neobulletzz:
Yea I know they are good player but my stance is that they flopped at Barcelona

Neymar, Suarez played with Messi na, why those ones no flop

The system under Luis Enrique was obviously better..

If Enrique was till Barca coach now, I'm sure he would be able to utilise Coutinho, Dembele and Griezman well..

Come to think of it, Suarez performance under Enrique was better than it is now...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
TheSuperNerd:

From Gianluca Di Marzio on Osimhen transfer latest... (Translated from Italian).

Naples, Osimhen is in the city.

Napoli now tries to put the arrow for Victor Osimhen. The Lille forward, for whom Giuntoli had already given a strong acceleration yesterday , left France with the agent, and is expected today in the city. He will speak with the management of the Azzurri, visit Naples, where he will spend the night, to thoroughly evaluate the possibility of a transfer. De Laurentiis' club insists on bringing to Gattuso's court a promising young forward . These hours could be decisive.

The private flight that brought Osimhen to the city landed in Naples. First contact with the club that is looking for him a lot and that could close the deal. The attacker arrived with the agent. Here is the first photo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
sheyishemba:

E go shock
I go still dey here to mock you nah

Lol

Better begin mock your self

Bayern go still pack am give you cheesy cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TakeYourChance: 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
terzurum5:
"The New Super Eagles Thread: Russia 2018 World Cup and The Dawn of a New Era (The Next Golden Generation)".

I think the next generation of footballers, Golden Generation as some call them, should be careful about fake agents, those who ask for money from players in order to secure them a foreign club. its wrong. they just chop those players money. I came across this company and they connect male and female footballers in Africa to international scouts and clubs directly. Their website is www.soaranalytics.xyz and its free for all players to register.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
Joe Hart has no club

What a shame
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
Danielnino00:

The system under Luis Enrique was obviously better..

If Enrique was till Barca coach now, I'm sure he would be able to utilise Coutinho, Dembele and Griezman well..

Come to think of it, Suarez performance under Enrique was better than it is now...

Suarez might have slow down because of the age, barca team under enrique was mostly mid 20s

Dude has always perform no matter what
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Lol

Better begin mock your self

Bayern go still pack am give you cheesy cheesy

Peter parker niiii
Go and ask man city they go explain for una
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by soetanoreoluwa(m): 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
Edopesin:
"Offer from Naples: 70M for Osimhen. 30M for Gabriel. The players agreed to go there. If the defender is ok, the attacker is still hesitant (priority for England)."

Manulonjon Official

Any tangible offer from England that can guarantee playing time plus Good fee?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
Seria A won't know what hit them cool ♥️

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
Subzero047:
Joe Hart has no club

What a shame

Nothing like shame there

He will get a club soon as a free agent

Joe hart is still better than some first choice gk in the epl
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
soetanoreoluwa:

Any tangible offer from England that can guarantee playing time plus Good fee?

At this current pace with Napoli, I don't think any English club can snap him now

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
TheSuperNerd:

From Gianluca Di Marzio on Osimhen transfer latest... (Translated from Italian).

Naples, Osimhen is in the city.

Napoli now tries to put the arrow for Victor Osimhen. The Lille forward, for whom Giuntoli had already given a strong acceleration yesterday , left France with the agent, and is expected today in the city. He will speak with the management of the Azzurri, visit Naples, where he will spend the night, to thoroughly evaluate the possibility of a transfer. De Laurentiis' club insists on bringing to Gattuso's court a promising young forward . These hours could be decisive.

The private flight that brought Osimhen to the city landed in Naples. First contact with the club that is looking for him a lot and that could close the deal. The attacker arrived with the agent. Here is the first photo.

Baba go Napoli now no better EPL club they find CF right
Chelsea get Werner
Arsenal get aubemayang
Liverpool get firmino and origi
Man u get martial and ighalo
Tottenham get Kane
Wolves get Raul
Napoli nah the best for you just pack Una sef go
Forget Racism God go guide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Victor moses has alot to offer but many of them here will pretend and disagree with you because they dont like him from day 1

Lollll. Whether they agree or not, Vic Moses would make that attack better. He is the only winger in the Super Eagles who can deliver a decent cross

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
sheyishemba:

Chelsea get Werner
Arsenal get aubemayang
Tottenham get Kane
Wolves get Raul

Napoli get cf thou
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ehen... Bia this man. Na so you run abi. I dey wait you since make you show me that Whoscored Igbekeme rating as Best Zaragoza MF. Na so you just disappear from my mentions. You Japaaa guy. because you know say you drop gaffe. Diaris God. grin

Meanwhile, cool down. grin Make Osibaba take him time. The move is imminent though.

sheyishemba:

Chelsea get Werner
Arsenal get aubemayang
Tottenham get Kane
Wolves get Raul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
TheSuperNerd:

best news ever....
Dude sign that dotted lines.

i can't wait to watch this lad entrust himself in the heart of napoli fans
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Napoli get cf thou
heard they will be selling that dude
reason for the oshimen chase

for an italian club to splash such cash on you it means you are loved and desired
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
Humility017:

heard they will be selling that dude
reason for the oshimen chase

for an italian club to splash such cash on you it means you are loved and desired

(1) (2) (3) ... (8820) (8821) (8822) (8823) (8824) (8825) (8826) ... (16349) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GMBOFASIA, ouzo1(m), Mujtahida, elyte89, Nilon, Amedino99(m), isan(m), XshegzzyeeiX2, lovewins and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.