Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,214 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (8845) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11646641 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8842) (8843) (8844) (8845) (8846) (8847) (8848) ... (16144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 11:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
ChrisKels:

Logically, this is still a synthetic a priori.

Oya look at Jide's response to ur post. Him dey wrong?

Look at my response to him.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Samueltemi337(m): 11:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
Blueelf:

Thank God you see my point

I'm not saying Chuks is a bad player. But for some weird reasons, his stats are poor and players are judged by those

Messi dey ball, Messi dey ball but his stats are crazy too

So are other players that we tag world class

Yet, sentiments won't let some monickers understand your point of view. Let them throw their insults no be today

I will continue to say my mind. Anybody that doesn't like it can strip naked, pour cold water on himself and go and hug the nearest transformer
Make Messi go Villarreal go ball na
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 11:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
Blueelf:

Do you think they will send scouts if the players numbers don't entice?

Sending scouts to watch a player cost money too

Oh you think scouts are sent just Bkus of numbers?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
maidaboi:
Sadiq Umar says hi

Unfortunately for Sadiq the proposition fails where he is concerned.

Because he has already had a few years of mediocrity in far more competitive leagues and was well below average if not outright mediocre.

He has gone to very lowly rated league and he is doing a lot better, with regards to that league he had scored 12 goals he is not in the top 5 top scorers but on the top 8 with 3 players all jointly on 12 goals.

To be a Lion in a lower league you should be doing a lot better to prove your quality is beyond that league.

IMO without prejudice.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
Samueltemi337:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 11:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
ChrisKels:

Oh you think scouts are sent just Bkus of numbers?

See bros, Numbers are the major factor that determine whether a club sends scouts

See, don't get me wrong. CHuks has potential and is a hot , young baller but his numbers are poor and that is his undoing

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
Blueelf:

Do you think they will send scouts if the players numbers don't entice?

Sending scouts to watch a player cost money too

It really depends on the club.

The bigger the club the greater the network of scouts and that's across the globe.

The job of a scout is too keep looking hoping to find someone outstanding. All tjat driving around and flights to different places is all factored in.

In all honesty it can be used to go on fancy breaks to parts of Europe at the club's expense.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
Blueelf:

Thank God you see my point

I'm not saying Chuks is a bad player. But for some weird reasons, his stats are poor and players are judged by those

Messi dey ball, Messi dey ball but his stats are crazy too

So are other players that we tag world class

Yet, sentiments won't let some monickers understand your point of view. Let them throw their insults no be today

I will continue to say my mind. Anybody that doesn't like it can strip naked, pour cold water on himself and go and hug the nearest transformer

Baba goal or assist is not most times a pre-requisite for a good player a good scout won't check your goal and assist only most times they check shot per games key passes made in a game, samu not scoring doesnt mean anything coz his key pass per game is good
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
ChrisKels:

Lol relax, he is learning and he is doing better than his peers already. No need to rush, I would want him to spend another season with the submarines, especially if they secure a European place.

God forbid he better leave they are undermining his ability he needs to face stronger challenges
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 11:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
Blueelf:

See bros, Numbers are the major factor that determine whether a club sends scouts

See, don't get me wrong. CHuks has potential and is a hot , young baller but his numbers are poor and that is his undoing

What was CHO's numbers like when Bayern wanted to break the bank for him? What was Daniel James' when United bought him?

Can you tell me Kingsley Coman's before he joined Juve, later Bayern?

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
sheyishemba:

Baba goal or assist is not most times a pre-requisite for a good player a good scout won't check your goal and assist only most times they check shot per games key passes made in a game, s[b]amu not scoring doesnt mean anything coz his key pass per game is good [/b]

grin grin

If his scoring doesn't mean anything, then you're okay with him continuing to draw blanks for 10 games straight right?? So far his shots on target and passes is above 80%, he can continue to draw blanks right?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
ChrisKels:

If you owned a Gucci store, would you sell to Hushpuppi knowing that his activities have wasted lives and rendered many useless?

Would you sell to drug lords and those who run both alco and tobbaco companies knowing that their activities have wasted thousands of lives also?

Tell me

There is a difference between setting up a business and being a crime supporter.

If stopping people from doing crimes means me closing my businesses to them, I will gladly do it.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 12:02am On Jul 02, 2020
ChrisKels:

What was CHO's numbers like when Bayern wanted to break the bank for him? What was Daniel James' when United bought him?

Can you tell me Kingsley Coman's before he joined Juve, later Bayern?

Why is Osimhen being courted by Napoli et al?

What of dessers?

Are their stats not a bit enticing?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 12:03am On Jul 02, 2020
Blueelf:

grin grin

If his scoring doesn't mean anything, then you're okay with him continuing to draw blanks for 10 games straight right?? So far his shots on target and passes is above 80%, he can continue to draw blanks right?

The primary thing while scouting is how you effect play. Does your style win games? Wingers are not rated for their goal scoring abilities but their ability to create chances and change the dynamics of games.

Dude I shouldn't be teaching you these elementary things nah

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:04am On Jul 02, 2020
Blueelf:
Another game and chuks blanks

Whether it is his teammates or not, the hard fact is that stats speak volumes and his stats overall aren't looking good

Still have high hopes for the lad though

I hope you know scouts will also watch the amount of chances he created. That tells the quality of the winger because a striker coming up with blanks after good chances can not be blamed on the provider.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 02, 2020
Blueelf:

grin grin

Bro it doesnt mean anything he played 10 mins today and he created two big chances that cool nah a sensible scout will see the potential in him why do you think Liverpool bid £30million+ on him you think kloop is a fool ....sometimes WF are not judged by goals and assist only but on their key passes and big chances created just imagine if chuks created those chances for mane and sallah today

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 12:06am On Jul 02, 2020
Okay oo...

I have heard you all

I sincerely have high hopes for Chuks and hope he becomes World class in the future

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 02, 2020
Samueltemi337:

Dem think say it easy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 12:07am On Jul 02, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

There is a difference between setting up a business and being a crime supporter.

If stopping people from doing crimes means me closing my businesses to them, I will gladly do it.

Lol you never ready my man. Bros abeg are u a government worker? When are you resigning? There is no crime bigger than the government itself.

Also, are you a business man? I hope you ask your customers how they got their monies before doing business with them.

Dis guy u funny oo

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 12:09am On Jul 02, 2020
Blueelf:

What of dessers?

What's the primary assignment of a striker nah? Lol bro, plz don't let semid4lyf come back here again, I take God beg u

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:10am On Jul 02, 2020
ChrisKels:

Lol you never ready my ma. Bros abeg are u a government worker? When are you resigning? There is no crime bigger than the government itself.

Also, are you a business man? I hope you ask your customers how they got their monies before doing business with them.

Dis guy u funny oo

How does being a devoted, hard working staff makes you a supporter of crime?

The point is claiming you do not care even if you know. No matter how you try to paint it, it is dark.

There are things you can not prevent in the cycle of life. One is criminals patronising businesses. That does not stop us from caring about those suffering due to the ills criminals.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 12:12am On Jul 02, 2020
ChrisKels:

What's the primary assignment of a striker nah? Lol bro, plz don't let semid4lyf come back here again, I take God beg u

grin grin

Lets agree to disagree

The matter don tire me

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 02, 2020
maidaboi:
Sadiq Umar says hi

Sadiq is a lion in a mouse league probably a mouse too ....komekn preposition of " a lion in a small league is better than a mouse in a big league " komekn used maja as an example maja was damn impressive in league one and moved to ligue 1 in France and continued his good runs this shows his development as a players but umar started at the highest level (Roma) to d smallest level (partizan ) thats not an improvement as compare to maja forget all those fancy goals I only rate the goals he scored in Serie A and eredivise that 7 goals and 4 assists

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 12:19am On Jul 02, 2020
Blueelf:

Thanks bro

You are welcome
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 12:22am On Jul 02, 2020
sheyishemba:

Sadiq is a lion in a mouse league probably a mouse too ....komekn preposition of " a lion in a small league is better than a mouse in a big league " komekn used maja as an example maja was damn impressive in league one and moved to ligue 1 in France and continued his good runs this shows his development as a players but umar started at the highest level (Roma) to d smallest level (partizan ) thats not an improvement as compare to maja forget all those fancy goals I only rate the goals he scored in Serie A and eredivise that 7 goals and 4 assists
its normal to fall and raised

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 12:24am On Jul 02, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

How does being a devoted, hard working staff makes you a supporter of crime?

The point is claiming you do not care even if you know. No matter how you try to paint it, it is dark.

There are things you can not prevent in the cycle of life. One is criminals patronising businesses. That does not stop us from caring about those suffering due to the ills criminals.

Working under a corrupt institution, no matter how devoted you may claim to be, makes you a supporter of crime.

Do people go about with badges written "I am a criminal, a murderer or a ritualist"? How are you gonna know? And why would you wanna know your customer's source of income before doing business with him?

Like I said earlier, how you made your money or ur personal life is non of my business

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 02, 2020
maidaboi:
its normal to fall and raised

He hasnt rise yet he is on the verge of rising
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Melvinity: 1:13am On Jul 02, 2020
Blueelf:

What of dessers?

Don't be misguided o. Chucks is not a striker. Don't make it seem he is one.. Besides, the primary drive is assist, key passes and also his influence on and off the ball.... Of late, villarreal had been using him as MR instead of RW.... U don't expect goals from MR

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Melvinity: 1:18am On Jul 02, 2020
ChrisKels:

The primary thing while scouting is how you effect play. Does your style win games? Wingers are not rated for their goal scoring abilities but their ability to create chances and change the dynamics of games.

Dude I shouldn't be teaching you these elementary things nah
Help me tell Blueelf o.. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:30am On Jul 02, 2020
16 yrs old Franco-Nigerian Teen, Lesley Chimuanya Ugochukwu becomes the first teen of the 2004- born generation at Stade Rennais of France to sign a Professional contract.

Born March 26, 2004 in Rennes, France. Lad is rated highly at Rennes and tipped to follow in the footsteps of Wonderkid, Eduardo Camavinga (2002 born).

He signed till 2023.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 2:04am On Jul 02, 2020
Sometimes, when something passes you by, it is because God knows it will not be good for you, it is not always because you are not good enough for it.

Have you ever looked at someone you were once deeply in love with, and wondered, what you ever saw in that person? Have you ever seen an item you were so eager for, and wondered what about it you liked so much?

That is how life is. Some things may look flashy and you may feel you need it at a certain point, but time will reveal that it wouldn't have served you well.

Good morning friends, and Happy New Month.

PS: Chelsea's new jersey is ugly.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:04am On Jul 02, 2020
Spot on! I am really loving your contributions to this thread my good man. Keep it up. **Thumbs up** wink

cc12:
Chukwueze played for 10 minutes today because he was being rested for Villareal's next match against FC Barcelona. He was also rested to avoid burn out from playing many minutes within 7 to 8 days, I remember he played 89 minutes against Valencia. He's also likely to start against FC Barcelona on Sunday.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8842) (8843) (8844) (8845) (8846) (8847) (8848) ... (16144) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Nomyth, elyte89, KanielOutis92 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.