Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (8866) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11666555 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8863) (8864) (8865) (8866) (8867) (8868) (8869) ... (16151) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by soetanoreoluwa(m): 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
Subzero047:

It seems Victor Moses only plays well under Conte

He played well on GWG too.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by soetanoreoluwa(m): 11:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
elyte89:
cool...he's washed up.. We don't need him grin grin,funny peeps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9J1-D-9Ix8

Some peeps don't just appreciate him... Reasons :
-Like he does not jelly with other players,
arrive late to camp,
-he likes minding his business,
-how he's showing carefree on and off the pitch...

Personal opinion he's still the best winger/winger back for Super eagles.
Also, Ighalo is still very important for eagles. We will love to discard our players easily...

See the noise around Victor osimhen Now, after certain age cries n call to drop him for untested player will be the highest voice.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by soetanoreoluwa(m): 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
2lola:

Why is no one answering

Sorry brother, I actually make some enquiries about the academy. You will get a form for trial think it always comes out two in a year not sure. If you pass the trial then you can enrol fully. The academy is using Teslim Balogun Stadium last time I checked. Their fee is kind expensive though... You can check online for further details

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 12:06am On Jul 04, 2020
Joebie:
KC has done well this season. Not excellent but quite decent considering he is up against Vardy. komekn own too much. say it as it is.
Lol

I'll store up energy.... I'll need it for some day.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by soetanoreoluwa(m): 12:07am On Jul 04, 2020
ChrisKels:
Nigerian under 17 world cup winner (2013) and under 23 (2019) joins newly promoted Portuguese first Division size Vizela FC from Portimonense on a 3 year deal.

Chidera has spent 4 seasons in Portugal with Porto/Porto B/Portimonense under 23 and has been waiting to break into senior football all that while.

He joins fellow Nigerians Isah Musa, Fidelis Kuku And Francis Okoli in the side.

I have a very high expectations for chidera, chai... Thinking Porto will help his career... It hope he hit the ground in this new club. All best to him
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 12:08am On Jul 04, 2020
Joebie:
If you once 'failed' in the Championship, Scottish Premiership or EPL you can never get on komekn's good books again. Look as Sadiq, even if he scores 100 goals for LIlle he will never change komekn's mind.
it won't look funny o moving forward. This sentiment
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by soetanoreoluwa(m): 12:09am On Jul 04, 2020
TheLoneCitizen:
Simy scores for Crotone. The only problem is that statistics show that Benevento will surely score in the game, so he has to had more. He is now on 18G+A. 16 goals, 2 assists.

Impressive another prolific scorer to look into again...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 12:09am On Jul 04, 2020
Subzero047:

Gabriel Jesus is a bum, imagine being on a barren run in that city side
Even Nacho isn't. Lol.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Olulong(m): 12:11am On Jul 04, 2020
safarigirl:
Bretheren, permit me to derail this thread small.

I come tell una say, if you get small compound quarrel, you fit carry am come meet me now.

I PASSED BAR FINALS. I am now a baby lawyer grin

Big Congratulations to you

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by soetanoreoluwa(m): 12:12am On Jul 04, 2020
TheLoneCitizen:

Simy has gotten his hattrick, Benevento won the league the last game and are having a Liverpool moment. Serie A ain't ready.

20 goals plus handful assist. He deserve to be in eagles standby list...

Is he better than kolawole? Time will tell next season

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by soetanoreoluwa(m): 12:15am On Jul 04, 2020
safarigirl:

I come tell una say, if you get small compound quarrel, you fit carry am come meet me now.

Congratulations Ola!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 12:16am On Jul 04, 2020
Blueelf:
Heard Athletico madrid are preparing a bid for Chuks?

I would have preferred a more attacking club sha
Any counterattacking team will perfectly suit Chuks. Thats all i sha know.

Simeone will just increase his Defensive prowess. But the counterattacks...... Epic
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 12:23am On Jul 04, 2020
elyte89:
cool...he's washed up.. We don't need him grin grin,funny peeps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9J1-D-9Ix8
Lol

Thanks for giving me a new addition to my playlist jare.

Diviners-Savannah.

The guy will waltz into the Qatar bound team. Watch!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 12:30am On Jul 04, 2020
komekn:

The only player worthy of the title " WASTEMAN" for me is Isaac Success.

Osimhen was essentially a youth player at Wolfsburg that failed to break into the first team. The only over hype was not from football insiders but fanatical fans. Nonetheless, he took my advice, went to a lower league and reinvented himself and the rest is history. Where did l call Osimhen a flop

KC the darling of this thread has with the consideration of his transfer fee of £25 million been very dissapointing. He has essentially flopped.

What were the expectations on Aneke none, what was the transfer fee zero. He was released from Arsenal for Nothing in 2014. He went on a free transfer to Charlton, the only expectations are the ones l had and in general from his exploits in the EFL league one.

Right now Eze is doing great he cost nothing there were zero expectations. If he goes for anything above £20 million to Tottenham and he doesn't perform, he will be called a flop.

Sadiq was a huge flop at Rangers who had done little or nothing in Europe's far better leagues. He has dropped very low to find relevancy not neccesarily higher competence. Only time will tell.

Etebo, Onomah, Onyedinma, Iorfa, Maja, have not met my expectations, should l therefore label them flops

Abegii. Lol

Wasteman plenty for English borns na.

Well im glad you've adjusted the goal post from "totally impotent" to essentially flopped. But its still far from Nacho's truth. Loftus Cheek hasnt met my kwn expectations too, so he is a flop!! A big big one. Same for Barkley.

Well I'd love to literally give Barkley some advice that he will take and rejuvenate his career.

So for Wasteman status.... Isaac is on the You'll Never Walk Alone table here. He has lots of English borns to accompany him.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 12:42am On Jul 04, 2020
safarigirl:

Congratulations!!

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:57am On Jul 04, 2020
No Chris. It's not due to goals difference. Zaragoza still has the better goals difference despite their loss to Girona.
Zaragoza sits third now b'cos of their poor head to head record against Huesca. They lost home and away to them this season.

ChrisKels:
Zaragoza slips as they suffer a 1nil away loss to Girona. They are now level on points with Huesca 61, and only two points away from table toppers Cadiz 63.

While Huesca stays second and on course for an automatic qualification to the Laliga, Zaragoza are on third position -play of place, due solely to goals difference

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:06am On Jul 04, 2020
safarigirl:

cheesy cheesy

Now that's my Darling Lanaaa!!! Baby girl's all grown up and now a lawyer "officially". You've always been one in my eyes and more even.

Big Congrats Olly. smiley

***Hugs***

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:26am On Jul 04, 2020
Quick Round-up

✔Simy Nwankwo hattrick in Serie B leaving his side second on the table and still on course for a serie A return. Now has 16 goals and 4 assists in Serie B from 31 appearances.
He is now only one goal behind the two top scorers in the Italian 2nd tier.

Serie A 2020/2021 season could have Osimhen, Aina, Victor Moses, Ekong, Simy and maybe even Kingsley Michael (returns from loan at Cremonese to Bologna) as things stand.

✔19 yrs old Tolu Arokodare scoring for fun in Latvia as he bagged yet another goal today for Valmierra against Spartaks Jurmala (that boasts 5-6 Nigerians on their team) to make it 3 goals in 3 consecutive games.

✔Ex-Nigeria U-20 international, Nnamdi Ofoborh scored a rocket for Wycombe Wanderers in their 4-1 away in the first leg of the semis of the League 1 promotion to Championship playoffs.

✔Kingsley Michael of Cremonese in Serie B also has a decent game today in the 29 mins played as a substitute in their 1-0 win over Pescara.
He's now featured in three of his side's last four games since the restart.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 1:37am On Jul 04, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
Quick Round-up

✔Simy Nwankwo hattrick in Serie B leaving his side second on the table and still on course for a serie A return. Now has 16 goals and 4 assists in Serie B from 31 appearances.
He is now only one goal behind the two top scorers in the Italian 2nd tier.

Serie A 2020/2021 season could have Osimhen, Aina, Victor Moses, Ekong, Simy and maybe even Kingsley Michael (returns from loan at Cremonese to Bologna) as things stand.

✔19 yrs old Tolu Arokodare scoring for fun in Latvia as he bagged yet another goal today for Valmierra against Spartaks Jurmala (that boasts 5-6 Nigerians on their team) to make it 3 goals in 3 consecutive games.

✔Ex-Nigeria U-20 international, Nnamdi Ofoborh scored rocket for Wycombe Wanderers in their 4-1 away in the first leg of the semis of the League 1 promotion to Championship playoffs.

✔Kingsley Michael of Cremonese in Serie B also has a decent game today in the 29 mins played as a substitute in their 1-0 win over Pescara.
He's now featured in three of his side's last four games since the restart.

Simy's Hat-trick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8qg8qMOBDs

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:49am On Jul 04, 2020
Showed immense strength for that second goal. He's doing really well and I hope he returns to the Serie A with his side.

Blueelf:

Simy's Hat-trick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8qg8qMOBDs

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:54am On Jul 04, 2020
Nnamdi Ofoborh goal. What a left footed strike.

From 0.06 secs. First real action of the clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPj4wKe0QqQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by abcnn: 3:01am On Jul 04, 2020
safarigirl:

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 5:55am On Jul 04, 2020
It’s been a while I dealt with the Naija commission. I’ve only been to that in ATL. But I can ask some friends and will PM you if I get anything tangible.

AndSunGorilla:
Tbaba and Joebie, abeg I need your help o. Do you have any links to d 9ja high commission office in new york? I wan renew my passport and I Don call tire. I wan fund out when the new York office will open for passport issuance. It's kind of hard to travel to Atlanta now cos my state Connecticut no want make we go Atlanta due to Corona. We could also take this discussion out of here. Sorry for dera iling the thread o.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 5:57am On Jul 04, 2020
U sef know wetin I mean. But at some point it seemed his career was taking off in Portugal.

Icon4s:

Revive?

Chidera Eze had never really cut it.

He might just be starting his career if you ask me.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kaycee7(m): 6:14am On Jul 04, 2020
safarigirl:

Congratulations, Safarigirl. More success stories to come.

So make I just dey find trouble like this as I don get barrister? grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by fredoooooo: 6:14am On Jul 04, 2020
safarigirl:

Congrats ..

Na to dey look for more trouble remain now .. as looking for trouble is our own hobby grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Utonwanne(m): 6:21am On Jul 04, 2020
Congrats Safarigirl smiley

The journey just begun cool cool
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by folake4u(f): 6:35am On Jul 04, 2020
safarigirl:

Safari baby lawyer grin grin, no more lawyer in embryo cheesy tongue. Congratulations dearie!!!!!!
Greater heights.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kingphilip(m): 6:44am On Jul 04, 2020
safarigirl:

congratulations jare

Good you picked yourself up after the interest you lost initially.

Wishing you more success in your chosen path

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 6:55am On Jul 04, 2020
safarigirl:

Congrats girl.

Now i go begin cause trouble anywhere, since my lawyer is only a call away grin grin

Chukwu gozie gi in this profession nwanyi oma
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Tessyy1701: 7:20am On Jul 04, 2020
safarigirl:

Congrats ma'am

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:55am On Jul 04, 2020
safarigirl:

Congrats

Abeg my neighbor steal my goat ooo and I follow eat inside ,I no no say na my goat that’s why

Abeg come settle this matter

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8863) (8864) (8865) (8866) (8867) (8868) (8869) ... (16151) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: elyte89, jolly94 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.