Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,726 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (910) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11942776 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) ... (16354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:52pm On May 07, 2017
Dennis “Nigerian Neymar” Bonaventure Scores Against Shakhtar Donestk Again

Highly rated 19 year old Nigerian forward Dennis Bonaventure took his goal tally to five this season with a goal in his team Zorya 2-3 loss to Shakhtar Donestk.

Bonaventure found the back of the net in the 88th minutes but his team failed to snatch a point after a late rally which saw them reduced the scores from 3-0 to 3-2 in the final ten minutes of the game.

Known for his pace, tricks and finishing prowess, the Football Academy Abuja graduate scored his last goal against same opponent on the 2nd of April.

He also found the back of the net against league giants Dynamo Kiev in February, in addition to strike against Olimpik Donestk and Stal Kamianske, he is having a first season to remember as a professional footballer.

Yet to be capped by Nigeria at any level, Dennis told this portal in an exclusive chat that he is ready to make the grade with the Super Eagles if called up by coach Gernot Rohr.

**Osas Mahawi

Source: http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/05/07/dennis-nigerian-neymar-bonaventure-scores-against-shakhtar-donestk-again/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:55pm On May 07, 2017
Raheem Lawal Unsure Of Osmanlispor Future, Midfielder Weighing Up Offers

Nigeria international Raheem Lawal may depart Osmanlispor when the summer transfer market opens for business,
allnigeriasoccer.com understands.

The central midfielder's loan deal with Kayserispor will end in the next one month and there is speculation on his next move.

It is understood that Lawal has several offers on the table from top clubs in Turkey and he is studying the offers before deciding his next step.

The 27-year-old was starved of playing opportunities at Osmanlispor before he transferred to Kayserispor in the January transfer window, and has featured in all the games for his new team apart from the tie with Gaziantepspor, which he missed because of accumulated bookings.

He comes off contract with Osmanlispor at the end of the 2017-2018 season and the club may decide to cash in on the player.

**Ifeanyi Emmanuel

Source: http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=22959
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:58pm On May 07, 2017
Borussia Dortmund Urged To Sign Man City's Iheanacho : He Is A Complete Striker

German Bundesliga powerhouse Borussia Dortmund have been urged to sign Kelechi Iheanacho regardless of whether Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang departs the club.

As exclusively reported by allnigeriasoccer.com , Iheanacho could be used as part of the deal that could see the Gabon star move to Manchester City in the summer.

"Regardless of whether Aubameyang stays or changes, he should be interesting for us because he is a very complete striker,'' a Dortmund fan was quoted as saying by transfermarkt.com.

''I noticed a few years ago at the U17 World Cup, when he was still active as a 10, and was also the best player for Nigeria that won the tournament.

''He is definitely a talent that can explode at any time.''

TSG 1899 Hoffenheim and Bayer 04 Leverkusen are the other teams in Germany Iheanacho has been linked with this summer.

**Ifeanyi Emmanuel
Photo Credit : mancity.com

Source: http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=22962

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:02pm On May 07, 2017
Arsenal Starlet Alex Iwobi Pleads : I Want To Play Against Man Utd

Alex Iwobi has admitted that he is unhappy over his lack of first team opportunities at Arsenal, and hopes to get some game time against Manchester United on Sunday.

With the summer transfer window set to open for business in the coming weeks, the Nigeria international has ruled out a move away from the Emirates, saying he'll stay and fight for a first-team shirt.

''No player will feel comfortable sitting on the bench," Iwobi said to Sky Sports Premier League Fan Zone

"I have been an unused substitute since the last four games. I wish to return against United.

''I am fit, I know my worth. I love to play all the time. We are currently battling for the EPL top four log and I hope things change for better.''

The Arsenal number 17 added : ''I have no other club. London is my home. I have no choice than to keep fighting for shirt. I will never quit Arsenal no matter what till I get it right."

Hale End Academy product, Iwobi, has not started a game for the Gunners since the 3-1 loss to Liverpool at Anfield on March 4.

**Igho Kingsley
Photo Credit : arsenal.com

Source: http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=22960

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:09pm On May 07, 2017
According to Speculations from All Nigeria soccer.........
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exclusive: Full List Of Foreign-Based Professionals NFF Called Up For International Duty

Allnigeriasoccer.com can exclusively report that the Nigeria Football Federation have officially informed nineteen foreign-based professionals to travel to Paris ahead of the Super Eagles international friendly against Corsica.

Though the Federation is still deliberating on a few additions to the 19-man roster, many of the invitees have already been informed of the traveling plans.

The Super Eagles roster includes three members of the Golden Eaglets 2013 World Cup winning squad in Dele Alampasu (F.C. Cesarense), Kelechi Iheanacho (Man City) and Isaac Success (Watford).

Ahmed Musa and four other members of the squad represent English Premier League clubs.

The friendly match against Corsica is on May 26th and they will continue camp in Paris from 27th to 31st May before returning to Nigeria.

The Super Eagles are holding the training camp as part of their preparations for the African Cup of Nations qualifier against South Africa in Uyo on June 10.

Nigeria Squad For Corsica Friendly

Goalkeepers (2) - Carl Ikeme (Wolverhampton Wanderers)* , Dele Alampasu (F.C. Cesarense)

Defenders (6) - William Troost- Ekong (Gent) Tyronne Ebuehi (ADO Den Haag), Chidozie Awaziem (Porto), Leon Balogun (Mainz), Elderson Echiejile (Sporting Gijon), Uche Agbo (Granada)

Midfielders (4) - Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City), Abdullahi Shehu (Anorthosis Famagusta), John Ogu (Hapoel Beer Sheva), Oghenekaro Etebo (CD Feirense)

Strikers (7) - Moses Simon (Gent), Kelechi Iheanacho (Man City), Ahmed Musa (Leicester City), Alex Iwobi (Arsenal)* , Isaac Success (Watford), Victor Osimhen (Wolfsburg), Noah Bazee (Hannover)

**Ifeanyi Emmanuel

Source: http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=22963

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 2:25pm On May 07, 2017
krattoss:
this guy is one hell of a guy am yet to decipher yet..is he an upcoming talent? talented payer? class or world class?
he does like a chameleon.. always changing every minute..no thanks to injuries.. but am still yet to find out whether we can still reckon on him in no time..

abeg thegoodjoe,supernerd,icon4s, etc abeg make una help me clear the air on this guy..

CAN HE BREAK INTO THE CURRENT EAGLES SQUAD NOW?

Tbaba1234 and TheSuperNerd have said every.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:28pm On May 07, 2017
Leicester City New Star Ndidi Sets His Target For Remainder Of The Season

Wilfred Ndidi is hoping Leicester City finish in the top half of the Premier League when the season ends in the next two weeks.

The Nigeria international registered his name on the scoresheet as the defending champions thrashed Watford 3-0 at the King Power Stadium on Saturday, and that win guaranteed their Premier League survival.

''With this performance we can get more and be in the top half of the league,'' Ndidi told LCFC TV.

"If we keep going like this we can get as many points as we can. Everybody is working together, there's a good spirit from the coach and the bench. Everybody is alive.

"It's a good experience for me and to get ready for the battle for next season."

Leicester City provisionally occupy the ninth position in the standings after 35 matches played.

**Igho Kingsley
Photo Credit : lcfc.com

Source: http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=22961

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:31pm On May 07, 2017
Five Facts About Nigerian Defender Olosunde Ahead Of Possible Debut For Man Utd Vs Arsenal

Coach of Manchester United Jose Mourinho has named teenage Nigerian defender Matthew Olosunde in his matchday squad for the game against Arsenal later today.

Owngoalnigeria.com bring to five facts about the 19 year old who could make his debut for the Red Devils later today.

1.) He Joined Manchester United 14 months ago from New York Red Bulls. His move was completed on the 29th of January last year but was not announced until March after he received international clearance.

2.) Olosunde has started 14 games for the U-23s of Manchester United this season, with four assist and a goal to his name. A fine solo goal in the academy’s Dallas Cup win over Real Salt Lake last month.

3.) His goal was among the nominations for Man Utd’s goal of the month for April. A sign of how glorious the goal was.

4.) He has grown into a versatile player at Man United this season, although he has played mainly as a midfielder, he has also have spells as a full back in some of the games for the reserves.

5.) Standing at an impressive height of 6ft 1ins, he is a USA junior international but also qualifies to represent Nigeria as his father is a Nigerian.

**Michael James

Source: http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/05/07/five-facts-about-nigerian-defender-olosunde-ahead-of-possible-debut-for-man-utd-vs-arsenal/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:34pm On May 07, 2017
Moses Simon In Race Against Time To Be Fit For Eagles Camp In France

Super Eagles forward Moses Simon is facing a race to be fit for the team camping exercise in France later in the month after picking up a hamstring injury for his Belgian side KAA Gent.

According to a statement on the official twitter handle of the Belgium side, the 21 year old picked up a hamstring injury in training, and subsequently missed the game against Oostende.

Simon has emerged as one of the important players of the team towards the end of the season after a poor start, and his form has been cited as one of the reasons for the fine run of Gent in the playoffs.

A senior international with Nigeria, he is one of the names pencilled down by coach Gernot Rohr for a get together in France, ahead of their AFCON 2017 Qualifiers against South Africa next month.

The length of time he will be out injured is yet to be ascertained as at the time of filing in this report, but hamstring injuries usually takes a month to heal, and if his happens to be the same, he will miss the Eagles training camp in France.

However he might yet be fit for the AFCON 2019 Qualifiers against South Africa on the 10th of June in Uyo, if he makes a quick recovery as expected.

**Daniel Martins

Source: http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/05/07/moses-simon-in-race-against-time-to-be-fit-for-eagles-camp-in-france/
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 2:43pm On May 07, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
Na wa oooo.... una dey run ooooo shocked An urgent matter called and I had to leave....

Sirs TheGoodJoe, Icon4s, and BascoVanVeli.... lemme just call it a day on that sports/education combo matter. Una don leave me run far sef.... But I am still for the Coach Carter concept and for the fact that if a Special talent is finding passing a class difficult, then he is put through a very specially dynamic training route to enable him/her move on and also still be able to express his/her talents.... So GoodNight on that one...

Ehen... So Nacho made a cameo... well sorry Pep.. nacho is still leaving.... smiley

And Ndidi scored again.... yes man! more of that plsss.... and ehmmmmm.... Osimhen made the bench today at least... that is good... and Wolfsburg won... I hope he gets his debut next season... as it seems the bundesliga is over right?
Or wait.... two games still to go naa..... so next game hopefully....

There is nothing wrong in being an educated footballer it's an advantage. A football career is very short at best so it's essential to be educated to increase your options before and after your football career.

In the NBA and NFL more than 50% of players have a university degree.

The academy education programmes in the UK are a joke prima. They do not prepare you for a career beyond football. The academic content is poor.

Finally footballers have a lot of time on thier hands so getting educated should be intrinsic to thier development. Money is not everything. To remain uneducated and sometimes ignorant is not wisdom.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 2:45pm On May 07, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
Well, well, well...... cheesy

I think I missed this coz you didn't spell my moniker correctly thus missing the mention and having your comment kinda hidden in the flood of the education-football discussion.

Hmmmm..... I think Yara Yara and Dr Dog needs to prepare the examining plus operating room for you now.... we need to know why your body goes "mini-mini wana wan" coz of Safarigirl....

Alright... it's time... Yara Yara make that call now to Dr.Dog.... even as you prepare the examining team..... grin

dr dog me , dis one pass dr dog on o,
jst do something before SIRMAJ, go pretend say DEVIL beans enter water wet him use bath, say nah SAFARIGIRL cause am grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 2:51pm On May 07, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

I have not said education is not good but it should not become a tool to stop a child from playing ball. A child who can not do well in school (note we have high school drop outs in America and England) but can play ball well is in a better position than a kid without something else to hold on to.

If a child does not meet up in school, one way or the other, there are kids with vocational skills who have made something out of their lives.

If a child is failing barring learning difficulties in school it's not his fault. Rather it's the school system.

I can assure you cannot at the age of 6 -16 be 100% sure a young footballer will make it. And to allow him to believe he is a block air head and allow him to continue failing at school.

That to me is child abuse, every child can be taught you just need the patience to find a way to reach the child.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 2:54pm On May 07, 2017
Watching Hamburg and Mainz looking to see our boys in this team and the quality of these two Bundesliga teams compared to EPL teams.

Would you say the lower half of the Bundesliga is on par with the EPL lower half
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:54pm On May 07, 2017
Tyrone Ebuehi starts for Ado Den Haag today in an away game at Heracles in the Dutch eredivisie.

Simy Nwankwo also starts for Crotone in an away game at Pescara in the Italian Serie A.

Kingsley Ehizibue starts for PEC Zwolle in their dutch eredivisie Home game against Heerenven. His team is currently one man down.

AbdulJaleel Ajagun starts for Rods JC in their home game against Willem II.

Taiwo Awoniyi on the bench in NEC Nijmegen's ongoing game with AZ Alkmaar who has Fred Friday in the staring XI....

Taiwo's Dutch-Nigerian teammate, Arnaut Groeneveld starts for NEC Nijmegen.

Sone Aluko played 61 mins in his club's (Fulham's) 2-1 away win at Sheffield Wednesday in the English Championship.

Dominic Iorfa Jnr played the last three mins plus added time in Wolverhampton Wanderers' 1-0 home win over Preston North End in the English Championship. Carl Ikeme is still out on the sidelines recuperating from injury.

Tammy Abraham played all 90mins in Bristol City's 1-0 home loss to Birmingham city in the English Championship. His goal tally stands at 23 goals in the English Championship and 26 goals overall in all competitions for Bristol.

Sadiq Umar and Okonkwo Orji start from the bench for Bologna in an ongoing away serie A Game at Empoli.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:58pm On May 07, 2017
Thanks for your contributions too Sir Komekn. Very well said.

komekn:

There is nothing wrong in being an educated footballer it's an advantage. A football career is very short at best so it's essential to be educated to increase your options before and after your football career.

The academy education programmes in the UK are a joke prima. They do not prepare you for a career beyond football. The academic content is poor.

Finally footballers have a lot of time on thier hands so getting educated should be intrinsic to thier development. Money is not everything. To remain uneducated and sometimes ignorant is not wisdom.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 3:09pm On May 07, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
Very good Question Safari.... now lemme throw this in.... how the education come help them?

Now the likes of Steven Ballmer who got a maths and economics certificate and also a physics degree I think didnt get to become a physical sciences guru and professor but at Microsoft when Bill Gates appointed him President/CEO of Microsoft, do you know some of the learning and exposure he got in his studies on physics, economics and maths all came together to make him one of the world's most effective CEOs... a man with no outright connection to the ICT world?

He was booksmart... a complete bookworm but his management skills and ability to manage people and resources parr of what he learnt during research learning during his physics classes and maths and econs classes came to help him out.

Also Safari.... smiley There are guys out there who aren't practicing what their certificate says but I have seen when some situations arise that requires some in depth or good knowledge of a field linked to what their cert says and it is that learning that they picked up that some of these guys fall back on to navigate through....

I see this happen everyday.... so I believe that no knowledge is ever wasted. Most or rather some of our education somehow will always come back to help us navigate thru some particular situation or challenge later in life....

But even at this... I still find our current educational curriculum not expansive enough... I seek a change to it. But still, some of what is learnt in the current setting of our curriculum still applies in real life and in some cases become life-savers for individuals.

In conclusion, The Coach Carter concept is different and employs a dynamic educational approach and flexible curriculum. It has worked wonders and can do same in Nigeria if we allow it.

Ever watched "Like Stars on Earth"? (hint: no blacks in the movie.... it's indian ... but just try to see it plss... wink this is a perfect example of Chief Icon4s' Olodo Rabata explanation who was approached differently and wonders was the result..... and yes it is just a movie but it explains what I have read about and seen happen elsewhere in the western world.)

the coach carter system will not work in Nigeria, you know why? Because everything Africa ever borrowed from the Western world has failed, including democracy.

So, why don't we find what works for the African man rather than assuming anything a bunch of white people came up with will work for the entire world?

PS: If I want to learn medicine in the sense of being able to use it in my daily life, I won't need to go to a school.

Good afternoon house
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:14pm On May 07, 2017
Awwwwwwn... Good afternoon Safari.... Trust you are having a good Sunday.... smiley

The Coach Carter concept isn't a white man concept Dear Safari... wink

It is a Black man concept .... checkmate! grin wink

P.S: About medicine... yes... you are right, you won't need to go to a school. But I am just making reference to a host of then who end up not practicing but will be in emergency situations where their exposure and experiences gained from learning all those years may come in handy to save another life maybe on a plane flight with no certified doctor in sight or maybe in a store... And I have seen Guys who aren't certified docs help with childbirth in some emergency situations, most of them studied medicine or a biomedical course to some degree and even graduated.... the knowledge came in handy and not many will learn this without going to a school.... Not everybody is a Vivien Thomas.... Life is dynamic.... smiley

Meanwhile Guys are dying over you here oooo..... wink

As at Last count... You are more sought after than Henry Onyekuru himself....

Sirs SirManjar, Icon79, Do4luv14 and possibly a few more are scrambling for your "signature".

Maybe we should wait till the summer for your decision.... wink

safarigirl:
the coach carter system will not work in Nigeria, you know why? Because everything Africa ever borrowed from the Western world has failed, including democracy.

So, why don't we find what works for the African man rather than assuming anything a bunch of white people came up with will work for the entire world?

PS: If I want to learn medicine in the sense of being able to use it in my daily life, I won't need to go to a school.

Good afternoon house
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 07, 2017
Awoniyi don score ooo cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 3:28pm On May 07, 2017
Alas! He scored the winner versus Alkmaar few minutes after intro .
Chrismario:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:28pm On May 07, 2017
The lad Awoniyi has done it!!!!!!!!

He came on in the 83rd min and about 5mins later, he scored the winning goal for NEC Nijmegen in their 2-1 win over Fred Friday's AZ Alkmaar.... cheesy

Welcome Back Awoniyi.... don't stop now boy.... let this goal give you confidence... Chaaiiiii that coach deserve a medal for exercising such keen patience.... smiley

Chrismario:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:38pm On May 07, 2017
And yes!!!! yes!!!! yes!!!!! Forgiveness' Boy has done it again..... AbdulJaleel Ajagun struck gold again..... grin

In the 90th Min.... He rose and he scored what proved to be the winning goal (and only goal) for Roda JC in their 1-0 home win over Willem II in the dutch eredivisie....

Naija Boys Balling mehn!!!! cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 3:39pm On May 07, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
The lad Awoniyi has done it!!!!!!!!

He came on in the 83rd min and about 5mins later, he scored the winning goal for NEC Nijmegen in their 2-1 win over Fred Friday's AZ Alkmaar.... cheesy

Welcome Back Awoniyi.... don't stop now boy.... let this goal give you confidence... Chaaiiiii that coach deserve a medal for exercising such keen patience.... smiley

One goal since....last year? Jozy Altidore was better than that you know. I'm not impressed yet

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 3:39pm On May 07, 2017
komekn:

So what if a child does not do well academically, do we stop him from playing football?

Or let me re-coin it. should academic pass mark be used to select players into our youth teams?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:41pm On May 07, 2017
Relax naa..... we know about his goal drought.... We are just excited that he has broken the chains of the drought.... cheesy

Abeg show some Joy for this naa.... his goal was the winner oooo.... wink

Mickael2:

One goal since....last year? Jozy Altidore was better than that you know. I'm not impressed yet
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:44pm On May 07, 2017
No we don't... we find a way to meet his learning needs.... We become even more flexible in our approach to the child... we find out his best learning method be it audio, visual, or audiovisual and approach him from that angle... we find out how best he takes in info and we approach him from that route....

There is always a way to reach out to each child... what is needed is Dedication and Patience... no child is dull.

Go watch "Like Stars on earth"... it is true life story about one of the best Olodo Rabatas you will ever know.... cheesy

P.S: I have always answered this question this way but una still dey ask am to try hook us abi? kolewerk! wink grin cheesy

Icon4s:

So what if a child does not do well academically, do we stop him from playing football?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 3:48pm On May 07, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
No we don't... we find a way to meet his learning needs.... We become even more flexible in our approach to the child... we find out his best learning method be it audio, visual, or audiovisual and approach him from that angle... we find out how best he takes in info and we approach him from that route....

There is always a way to reach out to each child... what is needed is Dedication and Patience... no child is dull.

Go watch "Like Stars on earth"... it is true life story about one of the best Olodo Rabatas you will ever know.... cheesy

P.S: I have always answered this question this way but una still dey ask am to try hook us abi? kolewerk! wink grin cheesy

That your 'no we don't ' is the root of this argument since yesterday.

Someone said 'if you cannot pass then you cannot play'.

That aside. What do you think football academies are?

Even the best of private schools in Nigeria do not go that length.

When you cannot meet up they call the parents, advice the child should repeat or switch to another school.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Herrywilliam: 3:49pm On May 07, 2017
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 3:50pm On May 07, 2017
This is not a drill, Awoniyi scored, I repeat, Awoniyi scored

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:55pm On May 07, 2017
Truth is I understand why he said so..... but also these are kids... we need their 100% attention and "open-heartedness"

If We deny them the expression of their talents which gives them a good amount of Joy... we may kill or reduce their desire for learning also. So we need to be careful... (but on another hand, some kids will be motivated if Sir Basco's words are used because they wanna return to their game but let's forget that route).

Having said that... we won't stop them from playing... but we would have them understand that they must do well in the classroom and on the field.... and that is by subtly showing them the benefits of both and naturally, they will come to embrace their talents in tandem with their books.

And Every Child will have the right approaches to ensure their progress in class and on field.

Icon4s:

That your 'no we don't ' is the root of this argument since yesterday.

Someone said 'if you cannot pass then you cannot play'.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:58pm On May 07, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaha.... abeg Sir... plsss u can say that again ooooo.....

This is not a drill.... this is not acting... neither is it Stimulation... it is real life people... Taiwo Michael Awoniyi knows the way to the net again... Awoniyi scored!

Hey! Safarigirl... Safarigirl!!!! Safarigirl!!!! Awoniyi is your first love... get in here joor.... grin

tbaba1234:
This is not a drill, Awoniyi scored, I repeat, Awoniyi scored
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 4:00pm On May 07, 2017
I noticed I got banned after I insinuated twice that owngoals report were speculations. My people what are the possibilities? Lol.. I dey suspect some people for this thread.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 4:02pm On May 07, 2017
Joebie:
I noticed I got banned after I insinuated twice that owngoals report were speculations. My people what are the possibilities? Lol.. I dey suspect some people for this thread.

Probably, spambot

(1) (2) (3) ... (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) ... (16354) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Elohe001 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.