Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (9148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11682220 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9145) (9146) (9147) (9148) (9149) (9150) (9151) ... (16154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
sheyishemba:

My answer is yes!!!!!
Taking a cue from nwakali he didnt stamp his authority in both Portugal and eredivise but yet huesca snap him up he was spectacular in Belgium before he left if you don't have amnesia he played for royal mouscron with an impressive stat of 21 goals and 10 assists.
Even nwakali thats was not impressive for both Porto b and eredivise second division was snapped up by huesca even his Broda despite not playing for long is in one polish club and recently a team in island of faroe bidded for him recently.
Osihmen too is not excluded he couldn't make a mark in Wolfsburg but he was snapped up by RSC charleloi why would awoniyi case be different
You haven't answer my question was your boy productive in eredivise and Porto B before he move to huesca

So the summary of it all, is that Nwakali has lived a career path worthy of emulation and that Awoniyi should learn from him by getting to Faroe Island or any second division team to revive his career, and not aim for a mid table team in any of the top 5 leagues?

Now you have made it simple nah grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
ChrisKels:

So the summary of it all, is that Nwakali has lived a career path worthy of emulation and that Awoniyi should learn from him by getting to Faroe Island or any second division team to revive his career, and not aim for a mid table team in any of the top 5 leagues?

Now you have made it simple nah grin

In my preposition I used useless and success nwakali and his brother epitomizes useless and unproductiveness and use osihmen to epitomize success ...you are so blind to see where I mentioned osihmen.....you're too foolish that a fool will still call you a fool grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
Edopesin:

Link to this info
Dude, the squad have not returned to France.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Olulong(m): 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
TheLoneCitizen:

I think they have o. Isn't this Kovac in the pictures below as well as Onyekuru in the same pictures

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
sheyishemba:

In my preposition I used useless and success nwakali and his brother epitomizes useless and unproductiveness and use osihmen to epitomize success ...you are so blind to see where I mentioned osihmen.....you're too foolish that a fool will still call you a fool grin grin

But you didnt ask him to follow Osimhen, the supposed success, you rather asked him to take a cue from Nwakali and his brother.

Stop evadibg the question, or was that how you got the PhD? By getting overly riled up and evading...when faced with a simple problem? grin

By the way, this is how you bark at your lecturers? Wow Sheyi PhD grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2020
Breaking News........

Brother/sisters, Mom/Dad, grandma/Grandpa
Abba Bichi had been dubbed the New Neymar...........
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
Bia Nwoke free d guy nah

ChrisKels:

But you didnt ask him to follow Osimhen, the supposed success, you rather asked him to take a cue from Nwakali and his brother.

Stop evadibg the question, or was that how you got the PhD? By getting overly riled up and evading...when faced with a simple problem? grin

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
Olulong:

I think they have o. Isn't this Kovac in the pictures below as well as Onyekuru in the same pictures

LigaBlatt confirms that he trained separately from the first team. Was thinking this was because the squad was away.

https://www.ligablatt.de/2020/08/51595/henry-onyekuru-in-monaco-aussortiert-bei-galatasaray-vermisst
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
TheLoneCitizen:

Rangers are out of the race for Maja after they signed Kemar Roofe of Anderlecht. Maja would have cost more than two times the fee for Roofe.

West Ham are still interested.

The signing should create a Domino Effect for Nigerian players. West Ham are clear to sign Maja. Anderlecht should push for Tolu Arokodare.

You are winning me over with these wicked updates so much that whenever I log in, I will be looking out for your moniker. Keep them coming bro, you doing a nice job.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
do4luv14:

Bia Nwoke free d guy nah

Lol no bro, his tears get me stimulated, by relaxing and forcing blood into my corpora cavernosa. Don't call me a sadist anyway wink
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
ChrisKels:

Chriskel dont incur my wrath
This will be the last time I'm gonna beg you or else you forever regret this don't think you're anonymous.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2020
ChrisKels:

You are winning me over with these wicked updates so much that whenever I log in, I will be looking out for your moniker. Keep them coming bro, you doing a nice job.

Thank you, sir. Just reposting.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2020
sheyishemba:

I guess both mostob and rabzy didn't see this
I wasn't referring to him but he jumped on my quote .

But I was not wrong na, you were exhibiting the traits, signs and symptoms of a patient suffering from rabies. I was only tryna help find a solution to your problem grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2020
sheyishemba:

Chriskel dont incur my wrath
This will be the last time I'm gonna beg you or else you forever regret this don't think you're anonymous.

You wan knack me juju? Bros calm down e never reach like that, no dey carry online banter for head, otherwise you go dey cry here every day, Sheyi PhD grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2020
sheyishemba:

Must you be stupid and unfortunate at the same time I was using that as an example
Comprehend first I used nwakali as an example same way I can use nacho as a example to point out the fact he won't be lacking any offers simple point and stop making it complex for yourself

For someone with a PHD possessing cognitive abilities that even teenagers wouldn't be proud of, just puts on display the deplorable state of the education system in the country.

I don't mean to insult you, but if you do feel insulted, I'd be pleased.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
ChrisKels:

But I was not wrong na, you were exhibiting the traits, signs and symptoms. I was only tryna help find a solution to your problem grin

I won't beg you again but if you try this with me again as little as I'm, am gonna bring tears on your face
I won't reply any mentions again.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Olulong(m): 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
TheLoneCitizen:

LigaBlatt confirms that he trained separately from the first team. Was thinking this was because the squad was away.

https://www.ligablatt.de/2020/08/51595/henry-onyekuru-in-monaco-aussortiert-bei-galatasaray-vermisst

Probably because he's just resuming. Hopefully he gets the chance to impress
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2020
sheyishemba:

I won't beg you again but if you try this with me again as little as I'm, am gonna bring tears on your face
I won't reply any mentions again.

Oboy this is serious oo, bro I'm sorry I didnt mean to annoy you. You suppose understand how things go in here, banters can be fun if you don't take it to heart. Come on man nawa oo
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lakesidepapa(m): 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
elunico:

For someone with a PHD possessing cognitive abilities that even teenagers wouldn't be proud of, just puts on display the deplorable state of the education system in the country.

You guys should stop throwing insults, Otherwise I will report you all. Be Warned.!!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
Olulong:

Probably because he's just resuming. Hopefully he gets the chance to impress

Coach might be watching him personally, Monaco have performed woefully in preseason and even though it might be true the coach doesn't like him, they have to test him on Saturday.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
elunico:

I guess ya too shallow minded and very bias for you say this
I made a preposition for idenna wasn't referring to him even the likes of andrewbaba and danielnino were objective to my points did I insult them But I tried to prove my point to them without insulting them but you're to bias to see where he insulted me ...try to fair with me I only exchange the previous banter he threw at me .
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
lakesidepapa:

You guys should stop throwing insults, Otherwise I will report you all. Be Warned.!!!

A beg no report, and to Sheyi, my sincere apologies.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
Really funny in here LOLL
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
sheyishemba:

I guess ya too shallow minded and very bias for you say this
I made a preposition for idenna wasn't referring to him even the likes of andrewbaba and danielnino were objective to my points did I insult them But I tried to prove my point to them without insulting them but you're to bias to see where he insulted me ...try to fair with me I only exchange the previous banter he threw at me .

Bros e dun do, I am sorry, even for the insults you threw at me, I am also sorry, e dun do.

I agree with you, Nwakali is useless and Awoniyi still has a great future. Peace
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
TheLoneCitizen:

Lols you said they were not allowed to travel I only needed to know the source
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
ChrisKels:

You wan knack me juju? Bros calm down e never reach like that, no dey carry online banter for head, otherwise you go dey cry here every day, Sheyi PhD grin

Who go wan follow you fight with juju when una Dey use am for una Enugu land dispute

You and chinwetalu agu suppose Dey the same WhatsApp group grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
lakesidepapa:

Don't threaten me!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lakesidepapa(m): 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
ChrisKels:

A beg no report, and to Sheyi, my sincere apologies.

If throwing of insults is the order of the day here, do you think this thread will survive till the time? Please We must continue to respect and act politely with each other, for the benefit of this great thread. Be Warned.!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
maidaboi:
Really funny in here LOLL

Banters are for the strong

Life is 2 short to take 2 serious
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
ChrisKels:

Bros e dun do, I am sorry, even for the insults you threw at me, I am also sorry, e dun do.

I agree with you, Nwakali is useless and Awoniyi still has a great future. Peace

You Dey mad

Clown grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
TheLoneCitizen:
Spanish paper AS, reports that Omeruo is looking for an exit from Leganés. The player wants to remain in La Liga.

Leganes are concerned that they will not be able to recoup the 5M they paid for the 26-year old. Omeruo is currently valued at 2.4M on Transfermarkt.

Completesports reporting Trabzonspor interested in Omeruo.

https://www.completesports.com/turkish-club-trabzonspor-interested-in-omeruo/
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
lakesidepapa:

If throwing of insults is the order of the day here, do you think this thread will survive till the time? Please We must continue to respect and act politely with each other, for the benefit of this great thread. We are Be Warned.!

Yea I own up to my mess, but calling a product of our youth system or anybody a useless thing was uncalled for. These guys are humans too. I know I troll some players, but calling them useless? Come on man that was too poor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9145) (9146) (9147) (9148) (9149) (9150) (9151) ... (16154) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Odunayaw(m), comodo, Theben(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.