Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,229 members, 7,867,598 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (9160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11968475 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9157) (9158) (9159) (9160) (9161) (9162) (9163) ... (16379) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by dijon: 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
Andrewbaba44, u bursting my head with laugh here...u bring me to this forum regularly, always looking out for your mentions...u good to make a sad n poor environment lively..would like to hang out with u one day..cheers....
andrewbaba44:

This comment is Coming from a drug addict

Not surprised

Say no to drugs

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
dijon:
Andrewbaba44, u bursting my head with laugh here...u bring me to this forum regularly, always looking out for your mentions...u good to make a sad n poor environment lively..would like to hang out with u one day..cheers....

You indirectly calling Andrew a comic relief? wink
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
Edopesin:

You still want proof? Here you go ^

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IDENNAA(m): 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
The same racial prejudice is what Pep Guadiola has keyed on and used to humiliate and traumatise black African born players, init ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
TheLoneCitizen you ain't got nothing to spice up my visit today?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by dijon: 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lol....my head is aching badly, I have been laughing hard from comments herein today...u guys should keep it up, cos it helps some of us to relieve tension and anxiety...thanks buddies, I feel really refreshed again. Don't tell me you were referring bro my homie thegoodjoe....lol
Arabiandude:

There are so many people being controlled by hard drugs on this thread, but IDENNAA happens to be the head of them all.
Imagine one of his likes saying Rogers is tactically or whatever better than Mourinho, because Mourinho doesn't play attacking football. Common sense didn't tell him it takes tactical acumen to be good in whatever tactics or style of football you choose to adopt as a coach
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JayromWrites: 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Pique wont speak bad of his former team player let alone anyone

Do you expect pique to call maguire average just as van der vaart called him a crappy player ?

Maguire is an average player and dont let the 85 million make you to think otherwise

EOD

Ok
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nostradamus1: 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
komekn:

Nwakali has proven over the past five years that he has nothing to present, talent is potential yet to be realised. So far nothing if substance has been brought forward we do not live in the past but HERE and NOW.

With regards to Azubuike he is in a obscure low quality league. In this regard he should be to be considered an outstanding player in the Turkish league.

Is he the most outstanding in his league and therefore club, and how long has he been there for.

We don't use youth football to leverage players quality. We use consistent continous to quality performances in your club and league in the HERE and NOW.

That is component that is preventing Ndidi from becoming a world class DM.
Do you mean in a recent season
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
chriiskel, how is idenna's dick?

aren't you on duty today?
ChrisKels:

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
Arabiandude:

Was Mkhitaran not surrounded by world class players at Man U, just like Gundogan was surrounded at Man City after they both left Dortmund as above average midfielders? Today who will be regarded as world class between the both of them? It's certainly Gundogan simply because Guardiola has improved him.
Was Laporte a world class defender before he joined Guardiola, today is he not world class?
So my brother, it's not about man City, it's about Guardiola improving them
OK sir I agree, Laporte an almost 60mill pounds player was average before he joined City and Pep turned him to world class just as he turned Mendy, Stones and Otamendi to world class players. I absolutely agree

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by dijon: 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
Uhmmm, ChrisKels, I know you too much...don't go there, u guys are all great for keeping this thread alive ...big ups to you all. Andrew holds no grudge, got a free soul and spirit life.
ChrisKels:

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
IDENNAA:

I repeat again , the white have used hate and racial prejudice to destroy , loot , murder and perpetrate heinous crimes against the blacks. Who doesnt know that the wealth of the whites was build on the back of slaves. Please , pick a dann book and read. Who doesnt know that the white placed a certain people in givernment for their own benefits. You think northern Nigerian was given power to better the lives of Nigerians. You think Thomas Sankara , Patrice Lumumba m Ghadafi were killed to help you ?
Evidence. . All i want is a single evidence.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by benji93: 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
I think exceptional is not quite the word you need here, cos once you are exceptional you are world class. So perhaps good/very good.
Tolulopefinest:

Lol. You're just using the term *World Class Player* anyhow. How can you call Gundogan and Laporte World class player ? undecided They are exceptional players but not in any way close to being World class yet sir.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
Pls guys derailing a little,

Right now Silverbird Tv just touch a spot in my heart, paying Tribute to the Afroking himself, FELA,,,

the revolutionary musician of our time,

guys pls when is his birthday

watching tribute to FELA now, cant help but sing along
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
He had aproblem which he knows nothing about,

even if the whites hates the blacks, what was the reason, he can provide reasons, than rascism, prejury and the likes,

I just pity his deposition toward things in General

mostob:
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IDENNAA(m): 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
Edopesin:

You still want proof? Here you go ^

No , that is not a ffucking proof but an evidence that you have nothing to fight me with. This thing started when you You adviced me to take my own advice and I challeged you to prove where I broke my own rules. And here you are making heck of a fhool out of yourself
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
komekn:

Raheem Sterling
Jordan Ibe
Joe Gomez
Dembele
Ndidi
Iheanacho
Sneaked in Iheanacho like we won't notice, sharp guy grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
Simy speaking to ESPN
"I'm so happy that Victor is coming in. It is such a big team and an important and difficult league, if not the number one tactical and defensive league in the world," said Nwankwo.

"You know, it is one thing watching from the outside, another thing is actually playing from the inside. But I'm glad Victor is coming into a team that plays football and it will be very, very important for him.

"He will definitely grow. He will never be the same player again -- that I can assure you. He will grow as a person, he will grow as a player, he will grow because Napoli is a really good team -- and the league, too."

"We will score more goals, united we stand. He will do it for Napoli and I will do it for Crotone,"

"Personally, I don't set goals. The only thing I set out for myself at the start of the season every year is just to do better than I did last time. So that means that next year will be more difficult for me because now I have to do better than I did this year."

"I'm glad now we're growing, when I came only Joel was here, with Orji Okonkwo also in Bologna, but not playing so much. Then we had a couple of lads in the Serie B. But now we are growing and I'm looking forward to meeting all the guys next year in the Serie A," said Nwankwo.

"That will bring in more Nigerian viewers back to the league. Not just only about the Juventus and Inter Milan games, but now at least you will watch every game because you have your guys representing you everywhere.

"And it's also good to have the guys around. Once in a while for sure we will meet up. After games, during games, we can talk. We can also help each other one way or the other. I think it's a good thing and I hope more guys come in as a well."

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
charlesemeka85:
chriiskel, how is idenna's dick?

aren't you on duty today?

Troll me with any other thing but this crude word, it is disgusting.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
IDENNAA:

No , that is not a ffucking proof but an evidence that you have nothing to fight me with. This thing started when you You adviced me to take my own advice and I challeged you to prove where I broke my own rules. And here you are making heck of a fhool out of yourself

You
IDENNAA:

It's ok to agree to disagree it should not result to insults. Insulting people because they share different view is uncivil and intolerant

Also You
IDENNAA:

You are a very useless man!! You think you can jump into any argument just because you have airtime....pathetic eidiot!

Dont quote me again, ffucking trash.

This life no hard

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
dijon:
Uhmmm, ChrisKels, I know you too much...don't go there, u guys are all great for keeping this thread alive ...big ups to you all. Andrew holds no grudge, got a free soul and spirit life.

Hahahaha u sabi me too much? Chai grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Philosopher1979: 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
mostob:

Barclays bank of england was started with the proceeds of the slave trade
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Starboytwo(m): 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
dijon:
you guys live in the same compound or what?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Starboytwo(m): 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
do4luv14:
Pls guys derailing a little,

Right now Silverbird Tv just touch a spot in my heart, paying Tribute to the Afroking himself, FELA,,,

the revolutionary musician of our time,

guys pls when is his birthday

watching tribute to FELA now, cant help but sing along
I don't understand, you wanna do giveaway ni?

Azin in respect to baba
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ighalo's move when he is about to give me a reason to... grin grin

Man United versus LASK

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
Yes ooo, am giving away 10 factory rest SLAPs, to ten people here,

To celebrat baba

Starboytwo:
I don't understand, you wanna do giveaway ni?

Azin in respect to baba
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
IDENNAA:

I repeat again , the white have used hate and racial prejudice to destroy , loot , murder and perpetrate heinous crimes against the blacks. Who doesnt know that the wealth of the whites was build on the back of slaves. Please , pick a dann book and read. Who doesnt know that the white placed a certain people in givernment for their own benefits. You think northern Nigerian was given power to better the lives of Nigerians. You think Thomas Sankara , Patrice Lumumba m Ghadafi were killed to help you ?

British didn't relinquish power to the North. Go and read history book on how Northern got power.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
Thats not strong Enought,

Philosopher1979:

Barclays bank of england was started with the proceeds of the slave trade
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
Wow... And oga returns, welcum bro, Trust you and the Family are doing Great

forgiveness:

British didn't relinquish power to the North. Go and read history book on how Northern got power.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
TheLoneCitizen:
Valencia have enquired about Chukwueze according to villarrealusa.com. The club value the player at €40M but have set his starting price at €25M because of the economic situation caused by coronavirus.

Villarreal have signed Real Madrid wonderkid, Takefusa Kubo on loan with no option to buy. The 19 year old is left-footed and plays on the same wing as Chukwueze. He had 9G+A last season at relegated Mallorca.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
do4luv14:

Wow... And oga returns, welcum bro, Trust you and the Family are doing Great

We thank God. And you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9157) (9158) (9159) (9160) (9161) (9162) (9163) ... (16379) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Amedino99(m), kingphilip(m), daveP(m), Sugarboyy(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.