Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (9600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11858484 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9597) (9598) (9599) (9600) (9601) (9602) (9603) ... (16248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by timay(m): 8:51am On Sep 28, 2020
Danielnino00:

I talk am before na grin.
Awon pretenders cheesy ..

It's just 2 games already and they are out with full force! cheesy

They know that if they wait too long,they won't get an opportunity again.

That is why I'm telling them to diss to the fullest today, because they won't get that chance again in a long while

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:54am On Sep 28, 2020
isan:
Stat , stat , stat when the times comes Napoli fan won't care about and what he achieved in Lille .....he's $100M i love osihmen and i want the goals to rain for but if he's Tammy right now you all would have drag this thread to 1 million pages that is hypocrisy

You have given no intelligent response to my facts-laden posts so far. You said we only hype Osimhen here but I gave you proof of his hypes abroad yet you spill more garbage.

And yes... Stats... Stats... Stats... When the time comes, you will realise how foolish you were to talk it down thinking Osimhen will go barren till the end of the season.

You simply just woke up to come type nonsense and seek attention with your absolutely ridiculous post.

This below is how you choose to keep shutting your eyes to common sense analysis with "Dissing glue"... Rubbish grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2020
There no way u can put it osihmen had a below average performance yesterday that is no way near a classic no9 performance ... Wait what do u think the no9 job is ?
TheSuperNerd:

**Yawns**

I should lie about his performance abi so that I can be in line with your Osimhen dissing agenda. Lol

Do you think it is abnormal not to want to get on the scoresheet after putting in that kind of #9 performance up-top for your team?? Ofcos Victor should be unhappy about not scoring. In the end, it does not dampen his brilliant showing yesterday. He was outstanding and have settled in nicely into his new team. The goals are only a matter of time.

You are only crying so very early b'cos you have an agenda. That is all.

Anyway, Mister hypocritical here below is a Journalist and football pundit who is a staunch Inter Milan fan. This is what he said after seeing the Napoli vs Genoa game.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kendrick9(m): 8:57am On Sep 28, 2020
timay:

Another one grin
They are already coming out of their shell one by one grin
Abeg shift. My stance on Osimhem is well known on this thread... Come out from which shell?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:58am On Sep 28, 2020
isan:
There no way u can put it osihmen had a below average performance yesterday that is no way near a classic no9 performance ... Wait what do u think the no9 job is ?

Guy, I repeat... You are not making any intelligent comment. Did you even watch the game? Or are Sofascore ratings now influenced by the Opinion of the Nerdie one?? grin You're making a fool of yourself boy...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2020
All your post is not making sense to me you are so desperate feed me stat when know stat doesn't tell the full story
TheSuperNerd:

You have given no intelligent response to my facts-laden posts so far. You said we only hype Osimhen here but I gave you proof of his hypes abroad yet you spill more garbage.

And yes... Stats... Stats... Stats... When the time comes, you will realise how foolish you were to talk it down thinking Osimhen will go barren till the end of the season.

You simply just woke up to come type nonsense and seek attention with your absolutely ridiculous post.

This below is how you choose to keep shutting your eyes to common sense analysis with "Dissing glue"... Rubbish grin

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2020
tbaba1234:
Akpoguma looked very good against a strong Bayern team. It looks like he will walk straight in the super eagles starting lineup on the strength of that performance.

Our other defenders apart from Semi are playing in lower quality leagues.

We all know that league talk is a lie. The coach picks who he feels can do whatever he wants.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:02am On Sep 28, 2020
Honestly they are too desperate. They are screaming "no goals" way too early even when the lad has been brilliant since his debut against Parma. A new league, a new team and he is doing well already so far while hoping to bag his first serie A goal and these jokers are out already to talk NONSENSE b'cos they have been waiting for any small chance to do so. Comedic lots.

timay:

They know that if they wait too long,they won't get an opportunity again.

That is why I'm telling them to diss to the fullest today, because they won't get that chance again in a long while

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:05am On Sep 28, 2020
isan:
All your post is not making sense to me you are so desperate feed me stat when know stat doesn't tell the full story

How can a post laced with facts, stats and common sense analysis make sense to one who loathes facts & stats and isn't showing common sense? Funny. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 9:06am On Sep 28, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Ansu Fati a 17 year old Virgin have scored as many goals as Eden Hazard for 2 seasons cheesy
Heard he was supposed to be given the man of the match award but he is underage. The sponsor is budweiser, an alcoholic company.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2020
I'm not dissing osihmen but these stat only show he was running around like headless chicken while giving 1 measly assist in 90minutes and got a yellow card in the end and u call that a classic no9 performance 7.7 rating u are a complete joke
TheSuperNerd:

Guy, I repeat... You are not making any intelligent comment. Did you even watch the game? Or are Sofascore ratings now influenced by the Opinion of the Nerdie one?? grin You're making a fool of yourself boy...

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:14am On Sep 28, 2020
timay:

Na people like you dey make us drag Tammy. You came here to diss Osimhen, yet couldn't resist the urge to bring in Tammy .

Osimhen is now 100million dollars. By the end of today, his price tag will surely enter 150million just because you want to diss

No no no.....see how he began his mission "bring down Osimhen".

He wanted to point out hypocrites only to end up being the actual hypocrite. grin

Isan said: "This is not a diss on Osimhen, I'm just pointing out hypocrites.."

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:17am On Sep 28, 2020
isan:
I'm not dissing osihmen but these stat only show he was running around like headless chicken while giving 1 measly assist in 90minutes and got a yellow card in the end and u call that a classic no9 performance 7.7 rating u are a complete joke

Tammy with his goal had am average 6.8 rating after 90mins. I guess that is classic to you. Osimhen had 7.7 and you want me to call it below average showing. This dude is so unintelligent. Hahahahahaha.

Just hear yourself....

"I'm not dissing Osimhen... You are a complete Joke"

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clementoke(m): 9:17am On Sep 28, 2020
isan:
Honestly I'm not arguing about who is the better striker .....and there is nothing that prove osihmen is the better striker just hype on this particular thread

But why are you so pained? If we don't "hype" him here where do you want us to do that?, On the three Lions thread?. Abeg shift make we hear word.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2020
I'm not dissing osihmen i ran here when scored hat trick in pre season go check my post but i must out the hypocrites on this thread
TheSuperNerd:

No no no.....see how he began his mission "bring down Osimhen".

He wanted to point out hypocrites only to end up being the actual hypocrite. grin

Isan said: "This is not a diss on Osimhen, I'm just pointing out hypocrites.."
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by temi1290: 9:21am On Sep 28, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Ansu Fati a 17 year old Virgin have scored as many goals as Eden Hazard for 2 seasons cheesy

How u take know sey na virgin?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Olulong(m): 9:21am On Sep 28, 2020
isan:

now this is you literally dissing him.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:22am On Sep 28, 2020
isan:
I'm not dissing osihmen i ran here when scored hat trick in pre season go check my post but i must out the hypocrites on this thread

Ohhh you did? grin But you call his 7.7 rating below average. Here you are saying he isn't worth any hype. You also said it is only on this thread Osimhen is hyped. Wow... Some great fan you must be then. Hahahahahaha...

Hear yourself again hypocritical one... grin

"I'm not dissing Osimhen... I ran here when he scored a hattrick. I just wanna point out hypocrites..."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2020
temi1290:

How u take know sey na virgin?

Hahahahahahahahahaha...... Andrewbaba44, oya come answer.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by temi1290: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2020
Softbreast:

Calm down! Ronaldo sef did not score until he played his fourth match 4 Juve

Abi oo,softbreast tell them

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by temi1290: 9:30am On Sep 28, 2020
Gbo gbo argument yiii ko necesstry nw,walai fa,Juve ma je,they will leak the goals like lollipop.

You pple should be calming down

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by hardytech: 9:34am On Sep 28, 2020
I don't just understand the way some people view issues on this thread, victor would definitely score goals, it's just a matter of time.

I think two or three days ago I was discussing with forgiveness on the parameters of an outstanding performance, it's not just about goals, I think sofascore has proved that with the rating of victor and Tammy, Tammy scored a goal but his rating was still low compared to victor.

so please let's calm down victor would definitely score goals.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by hardytech: 9:34am On Sep 28, 2020
I don't just understand the way some people view issues on this thread, victor would definitely score goals, it's just a matter of time.

I think two or three days ago I was discussing with forgiveness on the parameters of an outstanding performance, it's not just about goals, I think sofascore has proved that with the rating of victor and Tammy, Tammy scored a goal but his rating was still low compared to victor.

So please let's calm down victor would definitely score goals.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by temi1290: 9:36am On Sep 28, 2020
TheSuperNerd:

Hahahahahahahahahaha...... Andrewbaba44, oya come answer.

Good thing he still stays with his parents, before one hoe-low-show cm and and spoil ein career for us.Finally we found the rare gem to take over from Messi
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 9:40am On Sep 28, 2020
I'm not dissing osimen I'm only countering your comment of " he had a classic no9 performance" which was a fat lie and then u start feeding me stat which only prove u are lying u know u are among the hypocrites i came for cheesy so u start pushing your agenda of " he want to diss osihmen " just for your teammates to come to your defence clown cheesy
TheSuperNerd:

Ohhh you did? grin But you call his 7.7 rating below average. Here you are saying he isn't worth any hype. You also said it is only on this thread Osimhen is hyped. Wow... Some great fan you must be then. Hahahahahaha...

Hear yourself again hypocritical one... grin

"I'm not dissing Osimhen... I ran here when he scored a hattrick. I just wanna point out hypocrites..."

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by oloriooko(m): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2020
Na for afternoon dem dey find black goat.

andrewbaba44:

After 1 loss he has nothing to offer

Yeah nice one
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 9:50am On Sep 28, 2020
So the stat show u he had "classic no9 performance " like supernerd said ?
Olulong:

now this is you literally dissing him.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:53am On Sep 28, 2020
mostob:
Heard he was supposed to be given the man of the match award but he is underage. The sponsor is budweiser, an alcoholic company.
grin grin grin

Yeah
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by timay(m): 9:57am On Sep 28, 2020
temi1290:

Good thing he still stays with his parents, before one hoe-low-show cm and and spoil ein career for us.Finally we found the rare gem to take over from Messi

Obviously. Where do you want him to stay before. He's still a minor and he won't be able to rent an apartment legally of he wants to.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 10:03am On Sep 28, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Yeah
so funny. They should have allowed him snap with it and keep it till he clocks 18 before releasing it to him sha grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:12am On Sep 28, 2020
mostob:
so funny. They should have allowed him snap with it and keep it till he clocks 18 before releasing it to him sha grin

Lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by nairalandankrah: 10:14am On Sep 28, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
Yep, looks like it's gonna pull through eventually. He is already frozen out at Udinese. And if he cannot secure a move elsewhere, then perhaps Watford could just be his blessing in disguise. Still don't like the step down but I only hope he finds his way to EPL football through this move either via Promotion with Watford (they have started well so far) or by attracting offers from a few EPL clubs in 2021.

Ah well... Support him, I must. As for Udinese... More losses fall upon them. Infact, when Napoli meets them I want Vic to bang in 5 against them. Nonsense. grin

Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (9597) (9598) (9599) (9600) (9601) (9602) (9603) ... (16248) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.