Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,992 members, 7,825,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (9721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11730333 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9718) (9719) (9720) (9721) (9722) (9723) (9724) ... (16171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 8:01am On Oct 09, 2020
Joebie:
It’s been very rewarding for me avoiding the negative energy here. Within the short time I’ve been away from here, I got a double (maybe triple or more) promotion at work. Firstly, I want to give Almighty God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob all the glory. It was not by my power or ability. I owe it all to Him. For this, I’ve decided I will continue to avoid negativity, either coming from me, or someone else. The best way may be to keep interactions to the minimum. Which is why I will only be here on SE match days, when many people here head dey correct lol.
Great! Welcome bro

Nobi only you o.
Things have happened in my life too in the past few months.
God is faithful.

This covid actually changed my life. Just weird.

Anyways, today we watch our darling boys win!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:01am On Oct 09, 2020
Joebie:
I have just one word for u. REPENT from your ways.
That said, I hope this day will be a happy day for all of us on this thread.

...for the kingdom of God is at hand?

You dun automatically turn pastor, after that brain resetting ban? grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 8:01am On Oct 09, 2020
Subzero047:

We didn't have the depth of squad we have now, there's no way Uduokhai, Torunarigha, Awaziem and Balogun will be playing first division football and chances will be given to Iorfa in the championship
...see I don't care if Iorfa got invited or not but fact remains Ekong is a championship player and Omeruo segunda player.

If Rohr rate him which I doubt he will get his invitation.Semi got his as championship player, Etebo was a regular with SE as a stoke player,Omeruo a regular playing for middlesborough then in championship.

My man it all depends on Rohr rating of a player,playing in Championship or Segunda not a bad idea if such player can measure up in GWG.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 09, 2020
Joebie:
It’s been very rewarding for me avoiding the negative energy here. Within the short time I’ve been away from here, I got a double (maybe triple or more) promotion at work. Firstly, I want to give Almighty God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob all the glory. It was not by my power or ability. I owe it all to Him. For this, I’ve decided I will continue to avoid negativity, either coming from me, or someone else. The best way may be to keep interactions to the minimum. Which is why I will only be here on SE match days, when many people here head dey correct lol.

Congrats bro
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 8:03am On Oct 09, 2020
Thanks for the congratulatory message. You will achieve even more. That’s my prayer for you.

edi287:

Congratulations brother!! Abeg come as much as possible biko.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:04am On Oct 09, 2020
Joebie:
ok. I will resist the urge to explain. Move on

Lol oniovo, welcome jor!!

Today, we gonna be proud "eagleans", we must pay back those Mahrez boys for always taunting us online with that final whistle freekick. We move cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 8:05am On Oct 09, 2020
Thank you sir. The promotion was delayed by the pandemic. But it came in miraculous ways. The things of God can’t be explained fully. Wishing you more than I wish myself

sheyishemba:

Congrats bro
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 8:05am On Oct 09, 2020
Ehen. Na the matter be that. Thank u.

ChrisKels:

Lol oniovo, welcome jor!!

Today, we gonna be proud "eagleans", we must pay back those Mahrez boys for always taunting us online with that final whistle freekick. We move cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Karlovich: 8:06am On Oct 09, 2020
edi287:

Play or start(i.e make the first 11)?
Ndidi can start for them

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 09, 2020
Joebie:
Thank you sir. The promotion was delayed by the pandemic. But it came in miraculous ways. The things of God can’t be explained fully. Wishing you more than I wish myself

Thanks bro am really happy for you smiley
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 8:08am On Oct 09, 2020
You are thanking the mods for banning me for months abi? Haha

ChrisKels:

...for the kingdom of God is at hand?

You dun automatically turn pastor, after that brain resetting ban? grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 8:08am On Oct 09, 2020
smartsmith0907:

Even 6-0 they have the chances that why I said south gate is clueless if am a coach with south gate players at my disposal I would have given Naija the biggest defeat of their life.

The same Southgate took England to the fourth position in the world cup.

Please, respect the man.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:10am On Oct 09, 2020
Subzero047:

We didn't have the depth of squad we have now, there's no way Uduokhai, Torunarigha, Awaziem and Balogun will be playing first division football and chances will be given to Iorfa in the championship

I am not a fan of iorfa you need to be straight forward most times

Udoukhai and tournarigha never agree to play for naija

If semi can be called playing in the championship so why can’t iorfa be called there if he is on a good form there ? Or say semi get 10 heads ?

Our captain Ekong is also playing in the championship now and some of us are okay with that

Omeruo is also playing in division 2 but still in the team

Same Balogun was also called when playing for Wigan

We should be sincere bros as no he everything we go use as diss to komekn just because we knows he likes iorfa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 09, 2020
forgiveness:

Please, respect the man.

I respect Southgate..but he is kinda clueless and he is not a tactical genius like the media hype him and fourth position is not impetus for those kain England should be in the top 3 best team in the world they have the quality.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 8:14am On Oct 09, 2020
MetalJigsaw:
I have no problem with your writeup. But why mention money when the talk is about which club is better? Not richer

Nowadays,football and money goes hand in hand. Look at PSG,Man city,Barca and others. Money is what made them stand out among others in their respective league.Part of what made Partey to join arsenal is the offer of wage almost 4x the one ATM is offering him.
Also,when debating on which club is better,we have to take into context,all parameters.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 09, 2020
It nice to have oga joebie in the house I hope to see more of you oga charlesemeka has been on ghost mode
Our tactical genius oga goodjoe nice to have you
Our madam in the house too Safarigirl we should seeing more of you now that BBN has finished grin grin.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 8:14am On Oct 09, 2020
It can’t be only me Na. Who God no love?
I am very happy for u too my brother.

We dey here. Let the match begin already. But sleep is calling now
somehow:

Great! Welcome bro

Nobi only you o.
Things have happened in my life too in the past few months.
God is faithful.

This covid actually changed my life. Just weird.

Anyways, today we watch our darling boys win!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:14am On Oct 09, 2020
Karlovich:
Ebuehi, Osimhen, Ndidi can certainly play for England

Ebuehi will play for England ? Don be silly bros

You think say I like England ? But a twente player won’t start for them sorry ,go check their 2 and 3 and tell me the one wey ebuehi better pass

Only ndidi oga
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:15am On Oct 09, 2020
Joebie:

More blessings
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 8:17am On Oct 09, 2020
Thanks sir. Will try to respond to all when I wake later in the day. Will be working during the match. but trust I will be watching the match somehow lol.

smartsmith0907:
It nice to have oga joebie in the house I hope to see more of you oga charlesemeka has been on ghost mode
Our tactical genius oga goodjoe nice to have you
Our madam in the house too Safarigirl we should seeing more of you now that BBN has finished grin grin.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:19am On Oct 09, 2020
smartsmith0907:

I respect Southgate..but he is kinda clueless and he is not a tactical genius like the media hype him and fourth position is not impetus for those kain England should be in the top 3 best team in the world they have the quality.

England try for World Cup ,they should have been kicked out by Colombia or so

Which top 3 as if say France Croatia Belgium na moi moi team
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Karlovich: 8:19am On Oct 09, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Ebuehi will play for England ? Don be silly bros

You think say I like England ? But a twente player won’t start for them sorry ,go check their 2 and 3 and tell me the one wey ebuehi better pass

Only ndidi oga
he was never eligible to play for England in the first place, its not about the club he plays for, it was a hypothetical question. Based on his performances for the SE he certainly can get into the England squad
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:21am On Oct 09, 2020
Karlovich:
he was never eligible to play for England in the first place, its not about the club he plays for, it was a hypothetical question. Based on his performances for the SE he certainly can get into the England squad
I know what you are saying and I know he is not eligible to play for England

Ebuehi cannot get into England squad

Eod
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:21am On Oct 09, 2020
Joebie:
You are thanking the mods for banning me for months abi? Haha

Check am nah, don't you think dey deserve some praises for taking you to that nairaland correctional home, at least you reaping the rewards now, and you have already attested to it, that it brought you favors and promotions. Bro go find Semid and thank him for helping your life in a weird way. Like they say, the ways of the lord is mysterious, he just used Semid to bless you oo. Things happen for a reason, so I am thanking God for using Semid to bribg you promotions.

Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 8:23am On Oct 09, 2020
forgiveness:

Please, respect the man.
Fourth place? When they should be aiming higher than that with all the calibre players at their disposal. Na their mate dey reach final.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 8:25am On Oct 09, 2020
andrewbaba44:

I am not a fan of iorfa you need to be straight forward most times

Udoukhai and tournarigha never agree to play for naija

If semi can be called playing in the championship so why can’t iorfa be called there if he is on a good form there ? Or say semi get 10 heads ?

Our captain Ekong is also playing in the championship now and some of us are okay with that

Omeruo is also playing in division 2 but still in the team

Same Balogun was also called when playing for Wigan

We should be sincere bros as no he everything we go use as diss to komekn just because we knows he likes iorfa

Torunarigha's switch is in progress,so because we once called players from the Championship we will continue to call them? Ekong and Balogun are already mainstays in the team

We once called a player in Turkish division 2 we should be moving forward not backwards
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 8:25am On Oct 09, 2020
I wasn’t frequent here for some days leading to that brouhaha. And that was for a reason. Secondly, I got a ban for a week even when I demanded to be banned for a longer time. The facts are there I won’t say more. I dey go crash. When I get back, I hope we talk SE only.

ChrisKels:

Check am nah, don't you think dey deserve some praises for taken you to that nairaland correctional services, at least you reaping the rewards now, and you have already attested to it, that it brought you favors and promotions. Bro go find Semid and thank him for helping your life in a weird way. Like they say, the ways of the lord is mysterious, he just used Semid to bless you oo. Things happen for a reason, so I am thanking God for using Semid to bribg you promotions.

Congrats bro
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Olulong(m): 8:25am On Oct 09, 2020
komekn:

He better recall Ighalo.
Let him make the bench at his club side first then we can start from there
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:28am On Oct 09, 2020
Joebie:
I wasn’t frequent here for some days leading to that brouhaha. And that was for a reason. Secondly, I got a ban for a week even when I demanded to be banned for a longer time. The facts are there I won’t say more. I dey go crash. When I get back, I hope we talk SE only.

OK, bro. Crash early make you for rise up in time for our match. I hope you have been following proceedings, what would your line up look like, if you were the coach, considering how depleted the squad is currently?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 8:29am On Oct 09, 2020
Kog45:
...see I don't care if Iorfa got invited or not but fact remains Ekong is a championship player and Omeruo segunda player.

If Rohr rate him which I doubt he will get his invitation.Semi got his as championship player, Etebo was a regular with SE as a stoke player,Omeruo a regular playing for middlesborough then in championship.

My man it all depends on Rohr rating of a player,playing in Championship or Segunda not a bad idea if such player can measure up in GWG.

Timing is most important here, we called those players when we had no options, now we have 4 central defenders playing first division football why should we lower our standards?

It's true we still have defenders playing second division football but they'll still be phased out as soon as we can get our hands on first division defenders
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Karlovich: 8:31am On Oct 09, 2020
andrewbaba44:

I know what you are saying and I know he is not eligible to play for England

Ebuehi cannot get into England squad

Eod
But Maitland Niles and Reece James did, even Luke Shaw played for them
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:32am On Oct 09, 2020
Subzero047:

Torunarigha's switch is in progress,so because we once called players from the Championship we will continue to call them? Ekong and Balogun are already mainstays in the team

We once called a player in Turkish division 2 we should be moving forward not backwards

You are just tryin to diss komekn for no reason because he likes iorfa

When Balogun Dey Wigan Dem call am so if iorfa is playing well in the championship why can’t they call him ? Even adaribioyo many of you even want him called in the championship but iorfa na no

Balogun wey dem no call when e Dey chop bench for Brighton na em you Dey call main stay ,be deceiving your self ,Rohr even had to prefer semi and ekong

Can you compare Turkish division 2 to England or Spain ? How many players did they call from there compared to the championship,abi no be same championship dem Dey call etebo from but because person name na iorfa he doesn’t stand a chance

I guess ajayi was a main stay in the team while being called from the championship

Talk ball and remove sentiment oga

You are not making any single sense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9718) (9719) (9720) (9721) (9722) (9723) (9724) ... (16171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kentebemoney and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.