Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (9732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11602747 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9729) (9730) (9731) (9732) (9733) (9734) (9735) ... (16123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by rabzy: 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
andrewbaba44:

I am very much part of these ooo

I don suffer for these people hand sha

Sorry...you get dada?...well I prefer #reform SARS, end SARS is just foolishness to me..like the defund police movement in US
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
Samueltemi337:
My preferred stating eleven

..........................................Okoye.........................................

Ebuehi............Akpoguma...........Ekong..........Sanusi.........

........................................Onyeka.........................................

Chukwueze........................Iwobi....................Ejuke............

.....................Iheanacho.......................Dessers...................
Wow very sensible formation. Onyeka as DM?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
rabzy:

Sorry...you get dada?...well I prefer #reform SARS, end SARS is just foolishness to me..like the defund police movement in US

Lol

They should end SARS and not reform
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
IDENNAA:

[s]The point is that those who are comparing these players from different backgrounds are doing it based on the clubs these players play for. Why would I compare Arnold , the Liverpool right back to Awaziem who is been tossed around without any regard for his development and confidence. Every year my Nigga has to play with a new set of players he knows little about yet he remained strong. You think Ejuke will not trash Grealish if he was playing top flight English league. You think if Nwakali was English he will go through the same hell that almost ruined his career just because he is a Nigeria. The same suffering he went through was what put him where he is today and made his fellow Nigerians called him a failure!

Now , think about this , if I say Nwakali is more talented than any English born AM you will shut me down with , " let him prove himself, firstly" without having in mind that this player had never enjoyed the same opportunities that made you rate these English players ahead of him. That's my point![/s]

All these are trash,gibberish
So because all the English players dont talk about their ordeals means they made it on bed of roses.
It obvious you know absolutely nothing about UK football so just sit and learn about it before you make comparism between the duo
I once heard about aina's story how his father sold his car to make sure he gets to training
All these UK footballer you mentioned how many of them have you had any interviews with to come up with those trash up there. Stop being ignorant

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
Samueltemi337:
My preferred stating eleven

..........................................Okoye.........................................

Ebuehi............Akpoguma...........Ekong..........Sanusi.........

........................................Onyeka.........................................

Chukwueze........................Iwobi....................Ejuke............

.....................Iheanacho.......................Dessers...................

Mahrez and Benrahma are licking their lips at this formation
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
Regardless of the outcome, I'm looking forward to the debuts of Ejuke and Sanusi. I'd also like to see Alampasu start.

Also looking forward to this nascent rivalry with Algeria. Here's to much more interesting encounters between the two nations for years to come.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
Modified: It's a past game. I didn't watch it, just saw it now on TV. My bad
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Lol

Thats the point they have been reforming since but these atrocities continues every goddamn day.
And this shit is 40% of the SARZ are ex convict then what the hell do you expect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Robisky001(m): 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
Curtisaxel7:
France currently hammering Ukraine 4-0 with 39 minutes gone.

Les Bleus ain't smiling mehn.
That's a past match Nah.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by solonnachi: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
MetalJigsaw:
I knew it. Onuachu is the favorite to start.

It's seems Rohr has had a last minute change of heart. He is starting Cyril Desser ahead of Onuachu

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
France's first goal came from 17 year old debutant Camavinga.

Can our 18 year old Tijani get his first goal today?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
solonnachi:

It's seems Rohr has had a last minute change of heart. He is starting Cyril Desser ahead of Onuachu

and also balogun ahead of akpoguma
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clementoke(m): 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
Curtisaxel7:
France currently hammering Ukraine 4-0 with 39 minutes gone.

Les Bleus ain't smiling mehn.

Match wey I watch the highlights yesterday. "Currently" indeed. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IDENNAA(m): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
smartsmith0907:

All these are trash,gibberish
So because all the English players dont talk about their ordeals means they made it on bed of roses.
It obvious you know absolutely about UK football so just sit and learn about it before you make comparism between the duo
I once heard about aina's story how his father sold his car to make sure he gets to training
All these UK footballer you mentioned how many of them have you had any interviews with to come up with those trash up there. Stop being ignorant

Mental disease is real, little man !
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
Robisky001:
That's a past match Nah.

Sorry, my bad. I just saw it now on TV, thought it was live.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by rabzy: 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Lol

Well if you aim for the stars you can land on the moon.

There would always be tactical units in military and paramilitary organizations.
The modus operandi should be changed and possibly 80% of their present personnel.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
IDENNAA:

Mental disease is real, little man !
same way ignorance is a very big disease ....stop being ignorant

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by junnyjake(m): 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
Icon79:
Don’t waste your time, Komekn is a lost cause.

The dude is a sad case angry sad shocked

O pari

I need to be keeping this in mind man.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IDENNAA(m): 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
smartsmith0907:

same way ignorance is a very big disease ....stop being ignorant

But I don't think you should speak on what is ignorance if you aren't mentally stable to compose a decent argument devoid of trash talk. You get it ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
Its a pity those officers are denting the Image of sars, it had gone so bad hence the endsars protest

And those Rogue police officers who are busy denting the police Image with their nefarious activities should watch it

ChrisKels:
I know there are some good guys in the system, but a whole Lotta these guys are criminals.

Some time this year while my cousin bro was coming back from Delta State after his NYSC camping, some SARS guys stopped them just after the Head Bridge Onitsha, searched their phones but were disappointed they couldn't find nothing incriminating, guess the picture of the white man they used to pin one of the boys... Oh a picture Eden Hazard during his unveiling as a Madrid Player.

The other two had empty phones, and according to the SARS guys, they were criminals and had deleted what they wouldda used to pin them down. Now, these SARS switched on their data and started downloading some incriminating dating apps on the innocent boys phones and threatening to use the apps as evidence against them, unless they paid some sum of money.

These SARS guys are thieves #EndSARS
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by junnyjake(m): 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
Danielnino00:

He just doesn't want to accept it .

For somebody that claims to be actively involved in English football,it's funny he doesn't understand it(or maybe he is pretending not to)

I strongly believe his relevance is somewhat tied to that narrative, else, I can't find any other reason that inspires his defiance.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
IDENNAA:
[s]

The point is that those who are comparing these players from different backgrounds are doing it based on the clubs these players play for. Why would I compare Arnold , the Liverpool right back to Awaziem who is been tossed around without any regard for his development and confidence. Every year my Nigga has to play with a new set of players he knows little about yet he remained strong. You think Ejuke will not trash Grealish if he was playing top flight English league. You think if Nwakali was English he will go through the same hell that almost ruined his career just because he is a Nigeria. The same suffering he went through was what put him where he is today and made his fellow Nigerians called him a failure!

Now , think about this , if I say Nwakali is more talented than any English born AM you will shut me down with , " let him prove himself, firstly" without having in mind that this player had never enjoyed the same opportunities that made you rate these English players ahead of him. That's my point![/s]

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Starboytwo(m): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Go and see the protest then you will no that there are no good SARS officers

Lagos, Benin ,Delta, Ogun State , if SARS officers are 100 in these mentioned states 99 are bad, these people kill for no reason most times

Dont be caught by these guys having good money on a bank account that have ATM, your own finish be that

You drive na wahala, you enter UBER na wahala, they work with uber drivers for your information

You enter lagos transport bus? They bring you out as a young guy and allow the rest of the passengers and the driver of the bus move
no be lie,u knw dem true true... Nw we sabi dem, their motor, their korope, as a g wey dey waka for street, u gaz dey check ur shoulder, always be aware of any bus coming behind u, no phones, unless nokia touch...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
We hada match 1hour 1g mins away, yet no war song
infact singing
today na today.... Today nah today ooo,,,,, today nah today... Today nah todayyyy halelluijah
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by barackodam: 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
AIG07:
Nice line up.

Onuachu has been given another life line. Hope he gels and make Nigerians to love him again.

Can't wait to see what the likes of Zaidu, Onyeka are bringing to the table likewise Dessers.

It took Aribo less than 45 minutes to win the hearts of Nigerians, Idowu did same only to find out he was a fraud.

Wishing all of them the very best and hopefully they make us all smile at the end of the day.

grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
do4luv14:

infact singing

today na today....
Today nah today ooo,,,,,
today nah today... Today nah todayyyy halelluijah

Cos of friendly... I fit no watch am sef grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
NGA 2 3 ALG

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
do4luv14:

infact singing

today na today....
Today nah today ooo,,,,,
today nah today... Today nah todayyyy halelluijah

Today na today ke

say na world cup qualifier grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
AIG07:
Leon Balogun is a solid defender(one important player late Keshi gave us) . A deep in form has made many to underrate him.

He may not have quick feet but his defensive ability is ahead of Ekong, Awaziem, Omuero and Ajayi.

I know many will disagree with this. But that is what it is. He has kept clean sheets in all the minutes he has played in for Celtics this season-that is no small feat.

I won't be surprised if he starts tonight.

He's in the lineup already
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
IDENNAA:

But I don't think you should speak on what is ignorance if you aren't mentally stable to compose a decent argument devoid of trash talk. You get it ?

bro you're so ignorant and yet obstinate to learn thats the impetus behind this ruckus.
I composed a very decent argument against your point which is devoid of logical reasoning or lemme say explaination.
and if there is anyone who is mentally unstable it should be you not me
I can't say because of my charisma i won't reply those bullocks hell no!!.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9729) (9730) (9731) (9732) (9733) (9734) (9735) ... (16123) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Softbreastt and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.