Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (9860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11858415 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9857) (9858) (9859) (9860) (9861) (9862) (9863) ... (16248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 7:48am On Oct 21, 2020
mostob:
And so?
Mari,Mustafi,Martinelli,Chambers are currently injured but still included in the EpL squad.
He is out till late December and will be back in the squad in January. So technically there's no point in registering him if he's not going to be available for the whole year.

Oh and Onomah signed an extension to his deal last month to 2023.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 7:52am On Oct 21, 2020
solonnachi:

But I thought players switching from English teams takes longer time and process because the four different football federations within the UK have to also sign to that effect unlike the case of Kevin Akpoguma.
It does. Oga Komekn just no wan hear word.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by hardytech: 8:03am On Oct 21, 2020
there is nothing good about this morning,so am just going to go straight the the point, I heard on Nigeria info now that the super eagle players and NFF are in a zoom meeting, anyone with any info about it.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 8:33am On Oct 21, 2020
humility33:

Says a guy that is dumb and not smart.
you still haven't backed out from bootlicking the government just because you're feeding on crumbs from the politicians table...I wish I can lay my hands on you this night

You acting you don't know of the happenings currently at lekki other places

Ironic coming from you

telling the legit protesters to calm down and avoid being gunned down is your sick idea of bootlicking the government? Where exactly did I support the government? come I hold no position in any government institution but that won't stop me from using my brain

The armed hoodlums walking alongsides protesters are being used as excuse to justify the shooting and you want the protests to go on

It's easier to say when no child of yours is on the protest ground rubbish
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 21, 2020
Magodo road is on fire as am speaking right now sad
Please let every be at home biko odeshi no dey work for nato bullets
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Philosopher1979: 8:47am On Oct 21, 2020
One nigerian senator wanrs to sue twitter which is very funny.
There are software developers in nigeria who can easily create another twitter, facebook or watsapp in weeks.
If Nigerian government bans social media nigerian youths will create their own version

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 8:49am On Oct 21, 2020
Philosopher1979:
One nigerian senator wanrs to sue twitter which is very funny.
There are software developers in nigeria who can easily create another twitter, facebook or watsapp in weeks.
If Nigerian government bans social media nigerian youths will create their own version

That guy is not a Nigerian senator, just a mumu man

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 8:58am On Oct 21, 2020
Reports are that the internet might be shut down today, Yesterday media outlets were threatened and told to stop speaking against the government. They want to hide their tracks

Stay home, Don't lose your life to this tyranny
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2020
Subzero047:
A man of the match performance by Ejaria against Wycombe
The guy is good
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 21, 2020
The govt are planning to shut the Internet
There will be more Massacre today let us stay safe Magodo is still on fire, they killed a whole lot today in alausa plzzzz I'll imploy to stay at home.
We in Abuja too let's stay safe the Fulani thugs and some member of the DSS have been massacring people since dawn and for those that Wanna keeps tab of what happening let's try to install VPN
THIS IS WAR AGAINST HUMAINTY
THE PRESIDENT KILLING IT CITIZEN
HE HAS DEFILED THE SOCIAL CONTRACT THEORY AND UTILITARIAN theory Which the nation is found upon now there is anarchy.
We are all big families here let's try to stay safe and alive.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 21, 2020
Edopesin:
Reports are that the internet might be shut down today, Yesterday media outlets were threatened and told to stop speaking against the government. They want to hide their tracks

I thought you were against the whole protest now you've finally seen the truth angry
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by shayyverr: 9:19am On Oct 21, 2020
andrewbaba44:

At some better teams below the epl top 4 meaning not all, why must you epl fan boys create a big 6 ?

Now let me list few team loftus wont start

Everton, he will never start here grin
Arsenal , they are epl big boys but they are below the top 4 for now
leicester city, this one is arguable thou
Wolves, he is not better than ruben neves or moutinho
Spurs 50/50
He can't start at leceister too, He can't bench maddison or tielemans. He's not even better than praet. WE know no one can bench ndidi in that team
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 9:23am On Oct 21, 2020
Edopesin:

Shutting the internet is the worst thing they'll do

This government keeps getting dumber and dumber

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:23am On Oct 21, 2020
I could not sleep last night.

I am lost for words.

I just cry for my nation and the blood spilled by a Brutish, blood thirsty government led by PMB.

Killing innocent peaceful citizens expressing their indignation at government failure.

Is this a democratic government or a military ddictatorship.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:25am On Oct 21, 2020
shayyverr:
He can't start at leceister too, He can't bench maddison or tielemans. He's not even better than praet. WE know no one can bench ndidi in that team

U No get sense, people are being slaughtered and u deh talk football.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 9:27am On Oct 21, 2020
Edopesin:

Ironic coming from you

telling the legit protesters to calm down and avoid being gunned down is your sick idea of bootlicking the government? Where exactly did I support the government? come I hold no position in any government institution but that won't stop me from using my brain

The armed hoodlums walking alongsides protesters are being used as excuse to justify the shooting and you want the protests to go on

It's easier to say when no child of yours is on the protest ground rubbish

How do you calm down and avoid being gunned down?

Please, tell us how the 78 people that died and hundreds of injured could have calmed down and avoided being gunned down.

Come and talk, since you're so mouthed.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:42am On Oct 21, 2020
Edopesin no get sense and na me talk am

Just take a look at this stupid comment of him saying nonsense and supporting what the army are doing

Army are shooting at peaceful protesters and this is what he has to say ,there are no hoodlums at lekki toll gate but peaceful protesters with no weapons but someone think it’s right to shoot at them

Smh

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2020
The billion naira question is do we play the upcoming fixtures or not? If I were the NFF I would petition that FIFA postpone the games because there is a chance that the players won't show up.

John Ogu might have never been a star on the team but when he makes a post like this u have to wonder what he has heard?

1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 21, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Just take a look at this stupid comment of him saying nonsense and supporting what the army are doing

Army are shooting at peaceful protesters and this is what he has to say ,there are no hoodlums at lekki toll gate but peaceful protesters with no weapons but someone think it’s right to shoot at them

Smh

Am disappointed with those useless comment from edopesin i wonder how a sane person will encourage genocide.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2020
I wish our players would boycott the November games completely... let CAF dock us points...let FIFA sanction us..
this is bigger than football!!

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 10:01am On Oct 21, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Smh

congratulations Edopesin ..you have finally shown us your true colour..
May God's judgement fall upon you and every slowpoke supporting the government's action...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 21, 2020
AFCON is a meaningless tournament. Let the players boycott if they want to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 10:09am On Oct 21, 2020
God save us
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 10:12am On Oct 21, 2020
Bolowolowo:
AFCON is a meaningless tournament. Let the players boycott if they want to.
AFCON OR NONSENSE THEY SHOULD BETTER STAY SAFE WHERE THEY ARE
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 10:24am On Oct 21, 2020
Edopesin:

There is nothing to hide anymore.

They have done their worst last night. They have shown their cards. They will protect their privilege with the lives of millions.

They cannot kill everybody

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 10:32am On Oct 21, 2020
Yes he is well informed of the happening, even contribute a good generous sums, for Jane Artificial leg,

I.G one of the protesters

BascoVanVeli:
The billion naira question is do we play the upcoming fixtures or not? If I were the NFF I would petition that FIFA postpone the games because there is a chance that the players won't show up.

John Ogu might have never been a star on the team but when he makes a post like this u have to wonder what he has heard?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 10:41am On Oct 21, 2020
I heard Super Eagles players had a Zoom meeting this morning with Ekong and Musa presiding over it.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kentebemoney: 11:20am On Oct 21, 2020
Danielnino00:
I wish our players would boycott the November games completely...
let CAF dock us points...let FIFA sanction us..

this is bigger than football!!
I don't think so.
Super eagles should play and all should wear endsars tee shirt under d jerseys, every goal celebrated in solidarity of the protest.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 21, 2020
chrisooblog:
guy this is a perfect conflagration of everything going wrong at the same time.

TVC has been burnt
BRT buses at Oyingbo burnt
gun battles in yaba and other areas
this situation needs to be brought under control fast

It can't be brought under control the govt has declared war one of uncle a top DSS officer just finishing calling telling me to stay indoor that they've been ordered to shoot to kill some of the southerner instructed them to shoot to disperse but this animals insist shoot to kill. Abuja will soon be bloody
The port authority has just been burnt more are still coming until the govt takes and accept responsibility they won't stop...what's the impetus behind this massacre are the protesters terrorist even in combat when once your enemy surrender ya not allowed to shoot
The president must pay for this and I heard the northerner kings are in the villa Right now that shows their support for this all the animals( Fulani) must be brought to book.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2020
guy i know you are emotional and justifiably angry right now but this kind of talk is what genocides and reprisal attacks are made up. using hearsay to take major actions is a wind no one should desire to reap. calm heads are needed now. allowing diverse agendas to hold sway is something that will not just consume your supposed enemies but you as well.

smartsmith0907:

It can't be brought under control the govt has declared war one of uncle a top DSS officer just finishing calling telling me to stay indoor that they've been ordered to shoot to kill some of the southerner instructed them to shoot to disperse but this animals insist shoot to kill. Abuja will soon be bloody
The port authority has just been burnt more are still coming until the govt takes and accept responsibility they won't stop...what's the impetus behind this massacre are the protesters terrorist even in combat when once your enemy surrender ya not allowed to shoot
The president must pay for this and I heard the northerner kings are in the villa Right now that shows their support for this all the animals( Fulani) must be brought to book.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 11:43am On Oct 21, 2020
somethings are more important than football. whatever the players decide i support 100% cos these are terrible times

kentebemoney:

I don't think so.
Super eagles should play and all should wear endsars tee shirt under d jerseys, every goal celebrated in solidarity of the protest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9857) (9858) (9859) (9860) (9861) (9862) (9863) ... (16248) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: elyte89 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.