Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (9865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11703815 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9862) (9863) (9864) (9865) (9866) (9867) (9868) ... (16160) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IDENNAA(m): 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
What is going on is more than just SARS oppression , over 30 million youths are out of jobs but our governors makes over 50 million monthly , the senators makes over 20 million monthly and so on. The people are tired. Our elected officials and appointees are living beyond our means...all their children are abroad in ivy league colleges paying $50,000 per semester. I have some as friends. Obiano was living in spring Texas but recently moved to a house worth millions of dollars but the youths are starving.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
IDENNAA:
The north is trying to pit the Igbo against Yoruba and many people are buying into it especially the Yorubas. Sad! The north could careless if a million of their almajiri die everyday but as long as they keep enjoying their aristocratic lifestyle no lele. This country is on the verge of breakup and the north are scared ti hell.

For the first time I agree with you ...they wanna use divide and rule tactics it is working partially for those myopic Westerners but for those this plans it ain't working a bit go on twitter you will see this even here on nairaland they will starting shit like the east wanna destroy Lagos I guess they didnt know how many properties were destroyed in the east too majorly aba and don't forget aba is a chamber of commerce too.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 12:11am On Oct 22, 2020
smartsmith0907:

For the first time I agree with you ...they wanna use divide and rule tactics it is working partially for those myopic Westerners but for those this plans it ain't working a bit go on twitter you will see this even here on nairaland they will starting shit like the east wanna destroy Lagos I guess they didnt know how many properties were destroyed in the east too majorly aba and don't forget aba is a chamber of commerce too.

I just watched d channels TV phone call to tinubu and what I can deduce from d interview is dt..dis could anoda game plan by d northern oligarchy ahead of 2023...its a possibility.. I am not ruling dt out.. However, d only question dt came to.my mind during d interview was dt,y did tinubu traveled out of d country dt same night since he claims innocent abt d whole scenario cool

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 4:18am On Oct 22, 2020
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by rabzy: 6:21am On Oct 22, 2020
Danielnino00:

You should understand by now that when people are talking about the north,they mostly refer to the core north made up of Hausa/Fulani......other tribes there are mostly minorities...

Since independence, how many years have the core Hausa Fulani ruled....this issue goes beyond a tribe.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Eizzy003(m): 7:13am On Oct 22, 2020
From frying pan to fire
Napoli I hope alll will be well this time around

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JayromWrites: 7:30am On Oct 22, 2020
The way people dey Scream WAR WAR WAR

you think say na something wey dey palatable
wey some youths go dey run am while u dey inside ur AC dey rant for internet?
WAR no be am, Las Las na the people go die
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:03am On Oct 22, 2020
AndSunGorilla:

I recommend GoodJoe.

Would definitely love to work alongside him or TSN or anyone here, reason why I posted here before anywhere else.

Most folks on this thread are highly intellectual.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 22, 2020
Eizzy003:
From frying pan to fire
Napoli I hope alll will be well this time around

It will be a festival of goals grin grin! I hope Osimhen starts!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 22, 2020
Kano Pillars have appointed a Frenchman as technical advisor.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2020
Bolowolowo:

he can use them and be the highest goal scorer of Europa league

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:36am On Oct 22, 2020
Bolowolowo:

Lmao not with those selfish wingers of his

He better be selfish too

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by oloriooko(m): 8:36am On Oct 22, 2020
Yeah he needs to hatch out new techniques to make the desired impact
I wish him the best and I hope City keeps him
TheGoodJoe:

It has more to teams adopting his methods and studying how to defend efficiently against him.

Pep laid the foundation but needs to make some innovations to stay ahead.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:42am On Oct 22, 2020
smartsmith0907:

some of good police officer are not lynch by this mob so let allowed them to leave peacefully....but some of high handed was murdered cold blooded I heard they Beheaded a DPO sef the whole is in state of anarchy

You have a point

But a good police should better sit at home to hide his head

Police na public enemy ooo ,weda good or bad
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:44am On Oct 22, 2020
Danielnino00:
The whole country is in anarchy and the president hasn't said a word!

wonders!!

I am now starting to believe that buhari is really dead

To address country na wahala ,once him address na so you go see as e Dey talk the speech 1 by 1 with edited videos

Smh

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2020
IDENNAA:
What is going on is more than just SARS oppression , over 30 million youths are out of jobs but our governors makes over 50 million monthly , the senators makes over 20 million monthly and so on. The people are tired. Our elected officials and appointees are living beyond our means...all their children are abroad in ivy league colleges paying $50,000 per semester. I have some as friends. Obiano was living in spring Texas but recently moved to a house worth millions of dollars but the youths are starving.

Agreed bro
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 9:04am On Oct 22, 2020
Nigeria has fallen to 32 in the FIFA rankings, Algeria has climbed 5 places to 30
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 22, 2020
Subzero047:
Nigeria has fallen to 32 in the FIFA rankings, Algeria has climbed 5 places to 30

Not a big deal. As long as we qualify for Qatar, that's all that matters.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 10:02am On Oct 22, 2020
Was really impressed by Zaidu Sanusi yesterday. Once again dude rendered Mahrez useless

8 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 10:07am On Oct 22, 2020
Yesterday was really hot in Enugu metropolis and Abakaliki, too many things including some police stations in Abakaliki were razed down by thugs sent by the wicked Politicians, forcing the two state governors to impose an indefinite 24hours curfew in each of the respective States
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 10:14am On Oct 22, 2020
not necessarily sent by politicians alone in this uncertain times you don't know who's carrying their own agenda to take their own pound of flesh

hmm we must just continue to insist on calmness in these times where a lot of misinformation is being spread

ChrisKels:
Yesterday was really hot in Enugu metropolis and Abakaliki, too many things including some police stations in Abakaliki were razed down by thugs sent by the wicked Politicians, forcing the two state governors to impose an indefinite 24hours curfew in each of the respective States

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Philosopher1979: 10:19am On Oct 22, 2020
ChrisKels:
Was really impressed by Zaidu Sanusi yesterday. Once again dude rendered Mahrez useless

Watched him in the second half. Dude was sheer class. Very good player

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by temi1290: 10:31am On Oct 22, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Well I won’t say my mind

Let me just respect your dad

Being a police officer in Nigeria right now issa No No

May God protect your dad as far as his hands are clean

I actually won't blame you for your thoughts,the bad eggs in the NPF have done a lot of bad things that the entire police force are now being stereotyped,so sad.

I was in bus waiting for it to get filled early this year,a policeman rightfully apprehended a driver that was passing one way (who doesn't know that is against the law anywhere in the world),but the passengers in the bus I was were insulting the policeman, according to them,he was trying to extort money from the driver.One man sef that even looked responsible that I thought would caution them joined them in misyanning.

A lot of our old folks are not only sentimental, they are also tribalist and religious bigots whose mentality have been severely dealth with right from their youth.No amount of orientation can change them.Thats y this country can only get better with the youth at the helm of affairs,our achievement this past few weeks confirms this statement.

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:37am On Oct 22, 2020
temi1290:

I actually won't blame you for your thoughts,the bad eggs in the NPF have done a lot of bad things that the entire police force are now being stereotyped,so sad.

I was in bus waiting for it to get filled early this year,a policeman rightfully apprehended a driver that was passing one way (who doesn't know that is against the law anywhere in the world),but the passengers in the bus I was were insulting the policeman, according to them,he was trying to extort money from the driver.One man sef that even looked responsible that I thought would caution them joined them in misyanning.

A lot of our old folks are not only sentimental, they are also tribalist and religious bigots whose mentality have been severely dealth with right from their youth.No amount of orientation can change them.Thats y this country can only get better with the youth at the helm of affairs,our achievement this past few weeks confirms this statement.

Facts

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 10:46am On Oct 22, 2020
chrisooblog:
not necessarily sent by politicians alone in this uncertain times you don't know who's carrying their own agenda to take their own pound of flesh

hmm we must just continue to insist on calmness in these times where a lot of misinformation is being spread

In Enugu here, dey were destroying everything on sight, they had blood in their eyes, and if you were suspected to be a government official or police, then you are doomed, not even your thick Igbo accent would save you, as you were already perceived as the enemy of the people. In fact, woe betide you, if you ran into them with a government plate number. Dem beat shege comot from one police man eye for front of Amara Fuel Station, opposite Nwanne-di-n'mba off Block Junction, dude was begging for his life reeling out the name of his State, local government, down to his village and papa compound in Enugu-Ezike LGA, thinking he would be spared just because he was Igbo, but all fell on deaf ears, he was gonna be beheaded if not for the intervention of some elderly women who were already in tears begging that it was not worth it. As one of the guys carry his sharp cutlass dey rush, omo na so me pick small race because I wouldn't wanna witness the gory. I just thank God he wasn't beheaded.

And you dare not tell them they were wrong, or that they were not on course, dem fit smash your head for the tarred road. Most of them didn't/don't even have a proper clue of what we really are fighting for. For their mind, na "violence against the oppressors"

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 10:47am On Oct 22, 2020
Philosopher1979:

My boy na baller
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 11:11am On Oct 22, 2020
that's why I won't pray for any conflict or call for anarchy cos when e start all form of human reasoning and compassion will fly out the window

ChrisKels:

In Enugu here, dey were destroying everything on sight, they had blood in their eyes, and if you were suspected to be a government official or police, then you are doomed, not even your thick Igbo accent would save you, as you were already perceived as the enemy of the people. In fact, woe betide you, if you ran into them with a government plate number. Dem beat shege comot from one police man eye for front of Amara Fuel Station, opposite Nwanne-di-n'mba off Block Junction, dude was begging for his life reeling out the name of his State, local government, down to his village and papa compound in Enugu-Ezike LGA, thinking he would be spared just because he was Igbo, but all fell on deaf ears, he was gonna be beheaded if not for the intervention of some elderly women who were already in tears begging that it was not worth it. As one of the guys carry his sharp cutlass dey rush, omo na so me pick small race because I wouldn't wanna witness the gory. I just thank God he wasn't beheaded.

And you dare not tell them they were wrong, or that they were not on course, dem fit smash your head for the tarred road. Most of them didn't/don't even have a proper clue of what we really are fighting for. For their mind, na "violence against the oppressors"
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 11:13am On Oct 22, 2020
yeah looks very solid

Philosopher1979:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by temi1290: 11:21am On Oct 22, 2020
andrewbaba44:

To address country na wahala ,once him address na so you go see as e Dey talk the speech 1 by 1 with edited videos

Smh

Me too, never believed that stuff before but now I do
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 11:48am On Oct 22, 2020
rabzy:

Since independence, how many years have the core Hausa Fulani ruled....this issue goes beyond a tribe.

I was making a clarification....
But if you care to know,the Fulani are very tribalistic people....I have had an encounter with them before and I can attest to it...maybe not all of them,but a lot of them..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 11:53am On Oct 22, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Smh

If you look at it critically,you will see that there's not much difference between the supposedly dead Buhari and the supposedly cloned one...
Remeber in 2011 after he lost the election,his supporters went on rampage killing youth Corpers in the north. What did he say? What has he said the condem the killings of Shiite and IPOB protesters?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9862) (9863) (9864) (9865) (9866) (9867) (9868) ... (16160) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: damagnificentusb(m), LLENCE77(m), Odunayaw(m), victorlekan(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.