Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (9928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11745065 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9925) (9926) (9927) (9928) (9929) (9930) (9931) ... (16178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gustav25: 10:12am On Nov 05, 2020
edi287:

Poch, a world class coach - rates Okocha among the most talented players he's ever met??

One amongst the most talented Abi ? Did he say best dribbler ever ? You people will never learn . Same way you folks prior to your disastrous world cup said your coach was hiding his tactics from his opponents[center][/center] grin grin grin.... When eye clear , Charly e no believe him eyes
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 10:40am On Nov 05, 2020
gustav25:

One amongst the most talented Abi ? Did he say best dribbler ever ? You people will never learn . Same way you folks prior to your disastrous world cup said your coach was hiding his tactics from his opponents[center][/center] grin grin grin.... When eye clear , Charly e no believe him eyes
Yaning your usual opaks in the bid to be the new "troll".
Where did the post you quote say anything about Okocha being the greatest dribbler of all time?? How does what you say change the fact of what Poch said? You asked for context - tell me why would Poch name Okocha in the midst of players like Maradona and all?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Alfryd: 10:41am On Nov 05, 2020
WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO BODYBAG SIERRA LOENE

Sierra Leone Captain Bangura To Miss Super Eagles Clash

Leone Stars captain Umaru Bangura has been omitted from the list 16 foreign-based players invited by head coach John Keister for the the 2022 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers against Nigeria, reports Completesports.com. Bangura, recently returned to his Switzerland club, FC Zurich after being cleared of Covid-19 in Niger. But Major League fifth all-time top scorer Kei Kamara, 36, who scored a brilliant goal against Liberia during the second leg time of the 2022 World Cup qualifier in Freetown last September, has been recalled for both matches. LA Galaxy II striker Augustine Williams, who won USL Championship’s Player of the Month for September/ October after recorded seven goals in his last eight games is set to make his Sierra Leone debut. The list also includes all the expected big names like Anderlecht striker Mustapha Bundu, Hebei Fortune China’s attacker Mohamed Buya Turay, Haka FC and former Bolton midfielder Mohamed Medo Kamara, USL championship side Tampa Bay Rowdies right-back Mustapha Dumbuya and Alhaji Kamara of Randers FC in Denmark. The Leone Stars will face the Super Eagles on Friday, Novmeber 13 at the Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium, Benin City. The reverse fixture will take place four days later at the Siaka Stevens Stadium, Freetown. THE FULL LIST
Defenders Alie Sesay FC Zire Azerbaijan, Mustapha Dumbuya Tampa Bay Rowdies, England QPR Osman Kakay, Kevin Wright Orebro SK and Ishmael Koroma Vasalunds IF Sweden.

Midfielders John Kamara Azerbaijan Keşla FK, Mohamed Medo Kamara FC Haka Finland, Rodney Strasser TPS Finland, George Davies SKN Polten Austria and Kwame Quee Víkingur Reykjavík Iceland.

Strikers Augustine Willaims LA Galaxy II the USA, Belgium Mustapha Bundu R.S.C. Anderlecht, Kei Kamara MLS Minnesota United FC, Mohamed Buya Turay China Hebei Fortune Alhaji Kamara Denmark Randers FC and Alhassan Koroma RB Linense Spain.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gustav25: 11:12am On Nov 05, 2020
edi287:

Yaning your usual opaks in the bid to be the new "troll".
Where did the post you quote say anything about Okocha being the greatest dribbler of all time?? How does what you say change the fact of what Poch said? You asked for context - tell me why would Poch name Okocha in the midst of players like Maradona and all?

I have no intention of being a troll but it seems the truth drives y'all here crazy

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
Neobulletzz:

The way you people wish Tammy’s England career would end tho

But Baba still dey score, dey shame una

If not for God grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by poseidonsaiz(m): 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
Danielnino00:

That guy isn't a Ghanaian abeg...he is a Nigerian...an Igbo boy self..

He is just one of those inconsequential attention seeking fellows on Nairaland who try to build some sort of reputation for themselves by constantly posting rubbish..

Apparently,this thread has given him and the mumu afobear too much attention that they already feel important..

oh, now I c why. I feel sorry for him. Not that I gve a rat's balls abt him or his shallow criticism anyways.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
do4luv14:

And you that is not drunk, tell me whats in that durtmund team, thats in Napoli,

did Harling make his goals himself, or its a team work?

Or better still, let them swap teams, lets see what Harling haaland stats will say

Na dem. Sentimental drunken masters grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
Curtisaxel7:

dem go soon tag you Osimhen hater just watch

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
do4luv14:

And you that is not drunk, tell me whats in that durtmund team, thats in Napoli,

did Harling make his goals himself, or its a team work?

Or better still, let them swap teams, lets see what Harling haaland stats will say

wetin baba dey yarn like this
is Dortmund better than Napoli
napoli is a better and more attacking team than Dortmund ..issit thorgan that is better than insigne or Sancho that is better than Mertens..am very sure if haaland is in Napoli he would have rained goals even poor milik last season was on goal spree not to talk of haaland goal monster himself..osihmen needs to wakeup the fact is politano is even doing better than him had it been it was veteran like koeman dey Napoli he for don chop bench tire.....Haaland is absolutely and far far better than osihmen thats the truth ..osihmen has the potential to be better than considering the team he find himself but as it stands right now Haaland is better than him no caps.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Neobulletzz(m): 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
Edopesin:

If not for God grin
As in, the guy no gree play for naija, they say they are not bothered, then move on

But NO, na here we go still dey read Tammy’s career is over, Tammy’s career is this, is that

He dey live rent free for their head grin grin grin

But Baba dey shame dem,
11 appearances this season
8 goals + assists
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2020
Edopesin:

dem go soon tag you Osimhen hater just watch

It really has to stop. Inasmuch as we want our players to be the best, we don't need to be lying to and deceiving ourselves. It does nobody no good. On this very thread, some drunks once claimed that Iheanacho was BETTER than Mbappe....I mean Kylian Mbappe of PSG o! grin grin. Now it's Osimhen versus Haaland. Make we dey watch them sha.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
Starboytwo:
he won BBC na, he won the hearts of Bolton wanderers, he don win naija hearts tey tey... He is the most popular naija player ever... And he nor win anything... My friend if you don't win anything but u win people's heart upandan, you deserve maximum respect...

Lol okay ooo

No wahala
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by dammywapes(m): 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
Go eagles

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by dammywapes(m): 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
Which tv will show our match coming nextweek?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2020
You missed the point, fact isss almost every napoli players are selfisssh, Tell my goodman, if Dortmund, decides to go Napoli wey, i mean their players being selfish, what will be Haaland stats

am not taking anything away from him tho, he is worth every kobo hype he is getting, But can you all cut Osimhen some slacks

bar the selfishness of Napoli players, he would had been on more than F goals now, includin Champios league

even Edopesim fall ma hand

sheyishemba:

wetin baba dey yarn like this
is Dortmund better than Napoli
napoli is a better and more attacking team than Dortmund ..issit thorgan that is better than insigne or Sancho that is better than Mertens..am very sure if haaland is in Napoli he would have rained goals even poor milik last season was on goal spree not to talk of haaland goal monster himself..osihmen needs to wakeup the fact is politano is even doing better than him had it been it was veteran like koeman dey Napoli he for don chop bench tire.....Haaland is absolutely and far far better than osihmen thats the truth ..osihmen has the potential to be better than considering the team he find himself but as it stands right now Haaland is better than him no caps.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2020
What is sentiment in what I said?,
had Napoli players be more selfless, by work for the team, tell me the honest truth, will we be having this conversation?
Am not taking anything from haaland ooo

Curtisaxel7:

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
do4luv14:
Pain who? Me or you,

as far as U S A IS CONCERED, NOTHING CONSIGN ME, wether Joe or Trump win, , or not, e no reduce price of garri for market ,

so its you e pain gannn

e nor get effect on me. Na you dey complain about the election na.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2020
See them, yeye dey smell. Osimhen haters don dey come out one by one but soon dem go hide two by two.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by joxxy01(m): 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
Omeruo finally out of the games... Nwakali likely to replace him

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2020
Can somebody interpret this to me? I'm lost. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2020
joxxy01:
Omeruo finally out of the games... Nwakali likely to replace him
e make sense

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
kellycute:
See them, yeye dey smell. Osimhen haters don dey come out one by one but soon dem go hide two by two.

Why tag them haters.

Osimhen has simply not delivered despite the promise to.

It's not bad that people are asking that he steps up his game.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by temi1290: 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
Danielnino00:

That guy isn't a Ghanaian abeg...he is a Nigerian...an Igbo boy self..

He is just one of those inconsequential attention seeking fellows on Nairaland who try to build some sort of reputation for themselves by constantly posting rubbish..

Apparently,this thread has given him and the mumu afobear too much attention that they already feel important..

Yeah, you sabi them

Slawo.nir
Nwa.amaipke

This two also belong to the group
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
elunico:

Why tag them haters.

Osimhen has simply not delivered despite the promise to.

It's not bad that people are asking that he steps up his game.
I didn't tag anybody to my post so anyone who feel he or she is an haters can identify with my post. It is not my problem. If they don't see themselves as hater so they should ignore my post.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by hatakekakashi: 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2020
elunico:
Does it have anything to do with Messi and penalties
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mkrest(m): 4:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
elunico:

The goat is now feeding off the penalty spot
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JohnBullMySon: 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2020
do4luv14:

Yea I know, this particular Election seems like it, those mail in votes, why is it the last to count since they had voted earlier than th physical ones?

More inportantly, anytime trump is flooring Biden, they bring those mails in , into play, Two million mails in votes, not just once but almost all the time

They are counted last. that's why. if they were counted along with others at time, trump will not even be leading where he led. Biden's supporters understand how lethal covid is an many decided to mail their votes. Make i no lie, biden na very mature man, trump is so immature for his age, see the respect that the US president seat has lost during his tenure.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JohnBullMySon: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
mkrest:

The goat is now feeding off the penalty spot
Hope mancity will still agree for him oh. If not, barca go ship am straight to MLS.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
Curtisaxel7:

It really has to stop. Inasmuch as we want our players to be the best, we don't need to be lying to and deceiving ourselves. It does nobody no good. On this very thread, some drunks once claimed that Iheanacho was BETTER than Mbappe....I mean Kylian Mbappe of PSG o! grin grin. Now it's Osimhen versus Haaland. Make we dey watch them sha.

Osimhen and Haaland are different kinds of players, but personally i will prefer to play an Osimhen than a Haaland.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by joxxy01(m): 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2020
Meliforme:

Osimhen and Haaland are different kinds of players, but personally i will prefer to play an Osimhen than a Haaland.
I laugh
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Karlovich: 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
Meliforme:

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9925) (9926) (9927) (9928) (9929) (9930) (9931) ... (16178) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Marjoribanks and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.