Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (3580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11695636 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3577) (3578) (3579) (3580) (3581) (3582) (3583) ... (16158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 4:10pm On May 19, 2018
Ebuehi will be playing champions league football next season I hope he quickly adapt and make RB/RWB his own

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Rockyrascal(m): 4:12pm On May 19, 2018
Tyrone ebuehi signs for benfica:

His first words: “benfica is a great club with excellent conditions, it is known all over the world. The fact that they are always on the big stage was very appealing to me, in fact it was very easy to chose benfica"

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by OMANBALA1: 4:15pm On May 19, 2018
Joebie:
I tell you the truth black Americans have had these kind of lessons at the homefront for generations now. How has it helped them?
The history of man is about conquests and kingdoms. Hatred of whites will not help our cause going forward. History should be taught with an analytical approach. What could we have done differently? Are we still under the influence of our past colonial masters? If so, in what ways? Hiw are they keeping us in check. How can we break away from that in the most clever way possible? How can we instill new values in our society with the aim of rewriting history?
Teaching ourselves to hate whites will enslave our minds even more. Hatred itself is draining and hinders innovation. The only way we can beat them is to use them. You can’t achieve this by wearing the cap of hatred. We must think how we can be better, not how we can be like them. For many of us, this is a tall order, and that’s because we are still slaves mentally.

I have read the history of black Americans extensively both in school and on my own personal time I dont need lectures on that and I have also learned about their numerous struggles but you cant compare their experience and our own because we still own our lands and cultures but none of these do they have. They lost every single thing that make them a people. The black Americans do not control a single sector of the American economy even the one they invented (music). It is had for black Americans to wiggle out of the bondage of slavery because the slave master did a great job in destroying their identity and planted a deep seated self hatred in them. The black Americans hate themselves more than the white man do. The job has been done and the whiteman just sit and lets his magic manifest.

Joebie, if I can get hold of your mind and twist it out of your body then you can literally do whatever I want you to do....

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ykalhaji(m): 4:15pm On May 19, 2018
fabyom:
I lost my one and only sibling yesterday to the cold hands of death. My elder bro, he was just 40 years old. Got sick the same day he was to start a very lucrative job after years of struggling without a well paid Job. Trying to control how sad I am.

Take heart chief. I pray the good lord gives you and your family the strength you need during this period.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 4:23pm On May 19, 2018
safarigirl:
Thanks to all who have wished me a happy birthday, and my condolences to fabyom for the loss of your brother. Having lost my mother as a child, I understand the pains of losing a loved one.

I don't think I can even bear such a loss today. May his soul rest in peace, and I pray you grow to fulfill his dreams for you
Happy birthday "MAMA"

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ykalhaji(m): 4:23pm On May 19, 2018
safarigirl:
if you want to talk to somebody, be man enough to quote the person to drop your nonsense.

So, because US is an economic hub, we should all bow down and worship? US is overrated, I feel the same way about Lagos and Abuja when you bring it down to Nigeria. Not everybody is concerned about economy when they look at places they like to stay. Some of us are more interested in relative peace and less drama.

You wey dem born there, you no go like help us the less privileged reach there to see the US you are so proud of?

Boasting about another man's land, but same you is out here dragging people who bear the white man's name. What is the difference between you and them?

Nonsense hypocrite.

Happy Birthday Madam. Wishing you long life, good health, joy, prosperity, success, happiness, a fun-filled birthday and a happy world cup watching experience. Happy Birthday once again and hope you get to have fun today.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by PDPGuy: 4:24pm On May 19, 2018
Joebie:
Let him also be the first to score a hat-trick. Na that kind record we dey find.
cool
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mazimee(m): 4:30pm On May 19, 2018
fabyom:
I lost my one and only sibling yesterday to the cold hands of death. My elder bro, he was just 40 years old. Got sick the same day he was to start a very lucrative job after years of struggling without a well paid Job. Trying to control how sad I am.

The Good lord will comfort you and your family. Stay strong brother.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 4:32pm On May 19, 2018
ykalhaji:

Happy Birthday Madam. Wishing you long life, good health, joy, prosperity, success, happiness, a fun-filled birthday and a happy world cup watching experience. Happy Birthday once again and hope you get to have fun today.
grin grin thabks dear.

Thank you sir Kog45. More feathers to your cap

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 4:40pm On May 19, 2018
chrisooblog:
lol someone scored 7 league goals the other person 1 yes you have sure busted my ''false information''

Plus you have not showed where I said simy was blistering mr truth and honesty

Which other person 1?

8 Bartholomew Ogbeche
Born/age: Oct 1, 1984 (33)
Nationality: NigeriaNigeria
Height: 1,78 m
Position: Centre-Forward
Contract until: 30.06.2018
Agent: Soccer-Solutions
Former international: NigeriaNigeria
Bartholomew Ogbeche
Getty Images

PERFORMANCE DATA
The result is either the total result or the result of a selected season.
Select season:

PERFORMANCE DATA 01/02

Ligue 1 Ligue 1 21 4 1 2 - - 1.087'
Coupe de la Ligue 3 1 - - - - 178'
UEFA Cup 2 - - 1 - - 137'
Coupe de France 1 - - -

Total 01/02: 27 5 1 3 - - 1.416

5 goals and 1 assist is what is on that source as the bolded suggest.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by CaptainStephen(m): 4:43pm On May 19, 2018
Am I the only one who wishes this match to be over as soon as possible because of victor moses.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by OMANBALA1: 4:44pm On May 19, 2018
Icon4s:

Men.... I know this is a view held by many. I cannot say it is false. But there are even more positives about the Whites visiting our once "dark" continent.

I chose to focus more on the positives.

I disagree that there are more positives because their intention were not to come and better you but there are many things we could have achieved if we had used the positives well. I actually think what you meant was that we could have done a lot with little we learned from them...Finally you are chipping in,the conversation need to go on .
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 4:44pm On May 19, 2018
chrisooblog:
pride goeth b4 a fall

Without faith it's impossible to please God. Don't confuse it for pride.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mazimee(m): 4:46pm On May 19, 2018
Happy birthday Adamazi Safarigirl. May this day bring you Happiness and Fulfilment.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 4:52pm On May 19, 2018
Understanding Jesus’ example of humility etc is hard for many Christians, ironically.

Modified
I’m sure you have read the Bible extensively. Did Jesus ever call himself God, although he was accused of doing so?

forgiveness:

Then, why are you searching for what is not? grin

Call me so called saint? What about if I am holy, what will you call me? grin

My friend, 'unto the church of God which is at Corinthian.. to them that are holy...called to be Saints..' Who was Paul addressing as Saints in that quotation in 1corin 1:2?

If you want to know I can teach you. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 4:58pm On May 19, 2018
fabyom:
I know bro but fringe midfield players playing together for the first time might be calamitous. Might not bring out the best in them. As you know we are very judgemental. One floppy performance, you are out. Ask nwakeame and forgiveness oh sorry (kayode)

Kayode never flopped. Don't try to pass wrong Info.

Nwakaeme was even given better chance than him by starting and almost finishing a match but Kayode never started a match and in most cases played out of his favourite position or given very few minutes to impress.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Famocious(m): 4:58pm On May 19, 2018
fabyom:
My condolence sir.. May God comfort the loved ones he left behind.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by OMANBALA1: 4:59pm On May 19, 2018
Joebie, my intention was not to spread hate, I am actually a peaceful man until you offends me. Somehow we are saying the same thing and that is that not everything the white man brought was bad but our people has not been able to separate the good from the bad. The idea of education is great but dont give us western education because we are Africans. An example of how you can take an idea from somebody and make something great out of it is history of music in the new world.... The black slaves introduced music to the whites when they(blacks) were still in the plantation...The slaves used musics to console themselves and sing away their sorrows and then it was just blues, then rock and jazz and pop and country and hiphop...The Black American brought music to the new world and the whites learned it and today they(whites) not only control but dominate the industry.

So, I am not a hate monger but our people need to get the full gist about what the whites did,no sugarcoating and that doesnt make me hateful person. If we as Africans dont realize the our full identity then we will always be inferiors to other race of people.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ykalhaji(m): 5:05pm On May 19, 2018
OMANBALA1:
Joebie, my intention was not to spread hate, I am actually a peaceful man until you offends me. Somehow we are saying the same thing and that is that not everything the white man brought was bad but our people has not been able to separate the good from the bad. The idea of education is great but dont give us western education because we are Africans. An example of how you can take an idea from somebody and make something great out of it is history of music in the new world.... The black slaves introduced music to the whites when they(blacks) were still in the plantation...The slaves used musics to console themselves and sing away their sorrows and then it was just blues, then rock and jazz and pop and country and hiphop...The Black American brought music to the new world and the whites learned it and today they(whites) not only control but dominate the industry.

So, I am not a hate monger but our people need to get the full gist about what the whites did,no sugarcoating and that doesnt make me hateful person. If we as Africans dont realize the our full identity then we will always be inferiors to other race of people.

GBAM, GBAMMER, GBAMMEST.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 5:12pm On May 19, 2018
safarigirl:
Thanks to all who have wished me a happy birthday, and my condolences to fabyom for the loss of your brother. Having lost my mother as a child, I understand the pains of losing a loved one.

I don't think I can even bear such a loss today. May his soul rest in peace, and I pray you grow to fulfill his dreams for you

Happy birthday to you Dear....
bigger you I pray......
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 5:13pm On May 19, 2018
Sorry for your loss @ fabyom. Take heart and be strong.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 5:15pm On May 19, 2018
Happy Birthday to Safarigirl.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 5:15pm On May 19, 2018
Joebie:
Understanding Jesus’ example of humility etc is hard for many Christians, ironically.

Modified
I’m sure you have read the Bible extensively. Did Jesus ever call himself God, although he was accused of doing so?

What is humility?

Is it by claiming you are a sinner though he justified you, sanctified you and call you saints?

Rather the most arrogant man is the man who sees himself differently from the way God sees him.

I didn't call myself saint because I lived as a saint but because I have been made a saint through Jesus and accepted that fact through faith. This is humility. grin

Why did Chief Priest rent his garment before Jesus was judged to be worthy of crucification?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 5:18pm On May 19, 2018
forgiveness:

Which other person 1?

8 Bartholomew Ogbeche
Born/age: Oct 1, 1984 (33)
Nationality: NigeriaNigeria
Height: 1,78 m
Position: Centre-Forward
Contract until: 30.06.2018
Agent: Soccer-Solutions
Former international: NigeriaNigeria
Bartholomew Ogbeche
Getty Images

PERFORMANCE DATA
The result is either the total result or the result of a selected season.
Select season:

PERFORMANCE DATA 01/02

Ligue 1 Ligue 1 21 4 1 2 - - 1.087'
Coupe de la Ligue 3 1 - - - - 178'
UEFA Cup 2 - - 1 - - 137'
Coupe de France 1 - - -

Total 01/02: 27 5 1 3 - - 1.416

5 goals and 1 assist is what is on that source as the bolded suggest.

hallelujah you have finally pasted it dear bros how many goals did ogbeche score in Ligue 1?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 5:27pm On May 19, 2018
Happy Birthday Safarigirl

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 5:31pm On May 19, 2018
Etebo starts

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 5:46pm On May 19, 2018
If you would read my earlier post again, you’d realize that this is not a discussion to show who knows more about black history in America. I don’t have to spill out my knowledge about it and how I also learned it in the for corners of university and my extensive research and observation of the people. It’s unecessary. The question remains what are you going to do about it? Learning with the right perspective is important. If you learn history with a view to picturing how damned you are and how there is no way out, to what end? I hope this sums it up.

OMANBALA1:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by oloriooko(m): 5:57pm On May 19, 2018
Any news about U20 match today, anyone?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 6:01pm On May 19, 2018
I don’t argue opinions as regards the Bible. Let’s keep learning more about Jesus. Let me leave u with 2 Corinthians 6:6-7

forgiveness:

What is humility?

Is it by claiming you are a sinner though he justified you, sanctified you and call you saints?

Rather the most arrogant man is the man who sees himself differently from the way God sees him.

I didn't call myself saint because I lived as a saint but because I have been made a saint through Jesus and accepted that fact through faith. This is humility. grin

Why did Chief Priest rent his garment before Jesus was judged to be worthy of crucification?

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 6:04pm On May 19, 2018
Ludogrets just said that the player from Kano Pillars (Lokosa) is below the level to be signed by their club.

Chai, this is our league top scorer. What a shame!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 6:06pm On May 19, 2018
CaptainStephen:
I think that was due to the ball, degea complained about it been hard to grip.

That may be it because like I said he looked completely different in la liga.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 6:07pm On May 19, 2018
Nigerian striker Junior Lokosa will not sign the Bulgarian football champion Ludogorets . There was controversial information about him, as it became clear that senior coach Dimitar Dimitrov wants to see him in action during a training or two-sided game.

On Wednesday, however, the agent of the player said he would not be taking samples but would sign a contract directly. According to the coaching leadership, however, the player in the club, Kano Pilarz, has no level to be a new addition to Ludogorets. 

Even the academy boys have a better chance of joining the first team of the seven-time champions. 24-year-old Lokosa has 18 goals this season at the Nigerian championship for Kano Pilar.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3577) (3578) (3579) (3580) (3581) (3582) (3583) ... (16158) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lbrichman2, Marjoribanks, opes, Lyster360 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.