Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,983 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (5413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11592291 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5410) (5411) (5412) (5413) (5414) (5415) (5416) ... (16121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 11:04am On Jan 21, 2019
tbaba1234:
The referee in the game between Remo Stars and Bendel Insurance in Sagamu was beaten up. The game ended 1:1.

How can referees call fairly with this kind of intimidation?

No matter the bad calls(if there was any) this is unacceptable.

Anything less than Money fines, closed games and points reduction is a pat on the back
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SlayerForever: 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
sheyishemba:

forget about dat we all know apkeyi is a flop rohr gave ezenwa chance he utilized it but the big problem is akpeyi .apkeyi in my own opinion has never been impressive he need to stay out of d team look at Argentina match for instance you'll realize this no sane goalkeeper will take a ball outside the 18 yard(even NNL goalkeeper) he is a disgrace to the league of goalkeepers

Savage. Have mercy bro.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Verapax2001: 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2019
Remo stars should be kick out of the league

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
komekn:

You've based your entire deduction on your self birthed negative prejudice.

You said I DISLIKED ONYEKURU, but you are going playing Maradona left and right, shameless evasion.

I will repeat IF you can not show where l said l DISLIKED ONYEKURU, then you are just an ILL MANNERED JUVENILE BIG LIAR.

After all your responses you have been unable to substantiate your BIG LIES if you know shame l shame For you.

You are now calling on others to support your BIG LIES. One good thing everything is written here so it's easily verifiable. Prove it, but you can not.

Who is we❓ " We all know the truth " you have still FAILED COMPREHENSIVELY to prove your allegation. I am just indulging. There are many here who follow the same characteristic, making unfounded allegations from thier twisted imaginations.

And how Sir, do you expect him to get that evidence?. Do you expect him to start digging through the archives of all the comments you've made on this thread (which must be very plenty) dating back years ago?.

I'm sure he has a life outside Nairaland to pay attention to biko.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 2:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
Odunayaw:
No matter the bad calls(if there was any) this is unacceptable.

Anything less than Money fines, closed games and points reduction is a pat on the back

To be honest, some refs deserve to be beaten up sometimes.

Like that idiot that denied us TWO clear goals against SA.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SlayerForever: 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
andrew444:

The sentimental squad have arrived aka anywhere belle face after just one game

LWKMD
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
Nigeria national-teamer Samuel Kalu has been named in Whoscored.com's Team of the Week for the latest round of matches in the French Ligue 1.

The Bordeaux number ten is joined in the Team of the Week by some illustrious names such as Paris Saint-Germain offensive quartet Kylian Mbappé, Neymar, ángel Di María and Edinson Cavani.

Kalu occupied the right wing in a 4-4-2 formation, with RC Strasbourg's Anthony Caci deployed as the left midfielder.

The 21-year-old earned a place in the Team of the Week after inspiring Bordeaux to a 1-0 win against Dijon on match day 21 and the highlight of his performance was the game-winning assist he produced in the 77th minute.

Kalu showed off his shooting skills with a game high five shots of which two were on target and recorded four successful take-ons, more than anyone else on the pitch.

In other stats, the former Gent star made one key pass, was fouled twice and registered two interceptions and two tackles.

He got a rating of 8.24 for his efforts against Dijon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
Awaziem joins Rizespor on loan till the end of the season.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
Kevin prince Boateng to Barca

Someone in Barca management is smoking some serious sh1t
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 5:33pm On Jan 21, 2019
Earthquake1:

No more ighalo to barca cool grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2019
Curtisaxel7:

And how Sir, do you expect him to get that evidence?. Do you expect him to start digging through the archives of all the comments you've made on this thread (which must be very plenty) dating back years ago?.

I'm sure he has a life outside Nairaland to pay attention to biko.

If a person makes an allegation or deduction particularly about the actions, opinion, statement of another, they should be able to substantiate it or prove by reference to that statement and or opinion , verbatim and if they can not they are TELLING LIES. It is very simple.

After several requests to simply and directly quote where i said I DISLIKED ONYEKURU he has been SHAMELESS in evasion and avoidance .

You may not notice but my professional environment impacts on what i say unconsciously, which is simply what you can not prove about a person do not say.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2019
elyte89:

No more ighalo to barca cool grin

These guys are pissing me off
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
Earthquake1:

On loan till the end of the season not bad, barca will not buy him

Na so una talk for paulinho but he turned out to be a success
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
Aminu Umar on the scoresheet for Rizespor. They now lead Kasimpasa 1-0 away
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by COOL10(m): 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
andrew444:

On loan till the end of the season not bad, barca will not buy him

Na so una talk for paulinho but he turned out to be a success

How KPB has managed to stay relevant is still beyond my understanding.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
COOL10:

Good management, good agents...

Elderson Echiejiele is an example of an average player with great management

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 7:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
Wasiu Alalade, dropped from under 20 team to the African u20 tournament

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
komekn:

You've based your entire deduction on your self birthed negative prejudice.

You said I DISLIKED ONYEKURU, but you are going playing Maradona left and right, shameless evasion.

I will repeat IF you can not show where l said l DISLIKED ONYEKURU, then you are just an ILL MANNERED JUVENILE BIG LIAR.

After all your responses you have been unable to substantiate your BIG LIES if you know shame l shame For you.

You are now calling on others to support your BIG LIES. One good thing everything is written here so it's easily verifiable. Prove it, but you can not.

Who is we❓ " We all know the truth " you have still FAILED COMPREHENSIVELY to prove your allegation. I am just indulging. There are many here who follow the same characteristic, making unfounded allegations from thier twisted imaginations.

I dun pass person wey u go send unnecessary errand. Like I said earlier, we all know the truth.

Abi make I even revert the errand come ur side sef, if u were smart enough, U would have pulled off ur earlier stance on Onyekuru, from the moment we discussed him and Ademola, to prove ur innocence.

Oya to prove to the public that u aint a hypocrite, show us ur posts about Onyekuru hundreds of pages back. Do that, to shame Chriskels
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
COOL10:

lol Na true you talk sha

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
tbaba1234:
Wasiu Alalade, dropped from under 20 team to the African u20 tournament

the over aged guy right??
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
isan:
Remo stars should be kick out of the league

Did the Remo Stars' players or staff beat up the referee?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
Earthquake1:

Absolutely the worst transfer of this period by far . Barca in need of a backup striker goes ahead to buy KPB who is not an out and out striker ahead of Ighalo who is actually a proven goalscorer in a top league, I mean I understand that Ighalo's agents pointed out that he doesn't want a loan move but a permanent move and that is more than what Barca are asking for but come on, KPB?? I know it is a done deal but I pray that stuff doesn't go through, maybe he fails his medical or something, you never know what you will get with these Ghanaians and their banku
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
Mickael2:

Absolutely the worst transfer of this period by far . Barca in need of a backup striker goes ahead to buy KPB who is not an out and out striker ahead of Ighalo who is actually a proven goalscorer in a top league, I mean I understand that Ighalo's agents pointed out that he doesn't want a loan move but a permanent move and that is more than what Barca are asking for but come on, KPB?? I know it is a done deal but I pray that stuff doesn't go through, maybe he fails his medical or something, you never know what you will get with these Ghanaians and their banku

Is Ighalo a proven goalscorer in a top league??

Ighalo has only had one great season in the premier league.

His other seasons in La liga and the premier league had low goal returns.

He had better goal return in lower leagues.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
That your last line get as e be.

Mickael2:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
tbaba1234:

Is Ighalo a proven goalscorer in a top league??

Ighalo has only had one great season in the premier league.

His other seasons in La liga and the premier league had low goal returns.

He had better goal return in lower leagues.

How many seasons did he play in the EPL? Two or three? If he had one great(not good but great) season out of say three then I do not think that is bad at all. Besides when Ighalp played for Granada he played as a winger then in most of his matches that I watched, always wearing that long sleeve stuff inside his main jersey and back then you could see that he knows how to beat his marker at least.

OK now let us ask has KPB ever and I mean ever had a great season? He has one or two great matches every season and that is just it! As a backup striker Ighalo is better than KPB anyday of the week and twice on matchdays for me
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
tbaba1234:

Good management, good agents...

Elderson Echiejiele is an example of an average player with great management

Senderos is the best example grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
Joebie:
That your last line get as e be.

I believe a Ghanian has failed his medical before? I can't recall who though
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
Mickael2:

How many seasons did he play in the EPL? Two or three? If he had one great(not good but great) season out of say three then I do not think that is bad at all. Besides when Ighalp played for Granada he played as a winger then in most of his matches that I watched, always wearing that long sleeve stuff inside his main jersey and back then you could see that he knows how to beat his marker at least.

OK now let us ask has KPB ever and I mean ever had a great season? He has one or two great matches every season and that is just it! As a backup striker Ighalo is better than KPB anyday of the week and twice on matchdays for me

Ighalo had over 73 games in La liga with just 13 goals. Ighalo played mainly as a center forward at Granada. That was his primary role.

He also had 55 games in the premier league with 17 goals. 16 of those goals came in his only good season where he played 37 games.

In the next season, he scored 1 goal in 18 games.

Ighalo is not a proven goal scorer in the top leagues.

Key word: proven

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
Proven goalscorers in the top leagues will be the likes of

Salah
Aubameyang
Lacazette
Chicarito
Messi
Ronaldo
Etc

This is because they produce every season. They are not one season wonders.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
tbaba1234:

Ighalo had over 73 games in La liga with just 13 goals. Ighalo played mainly as a center forward at Granada. That was his primary role.

He also had 55 games in the premier league with 17 goals. 16 of those goals came in his only good season where he played 37 games.

In the next season, he scored 1 goal in 18 games.

Ighalo is not a proven goal scorer in the top leagues.

Key word: proven

Of the 73 how many did he start?
But that's all by the way, how is he not a much more proven goalscorer than KPB??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5410) (5411) (5412) (5413) (5414) (5415) (5416) ... (16121) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: waffiboi, Philosopher1979, Marjoribanks, chrisooblog, AndSunGorilla, slimthugchimee2(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.