Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (5486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11708780 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5483) (5484) (5485) (5486) (5487) (5488) (5489) ... (16161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
EEGA:
The Turkish league is a league for retirees.

The fact that Samuel Eto was starting games for Konyaspor last season.Pepe was active till December when he terminated his contract.
Robinho is also active there.
The quality of their defence is also very poor.Onazi was balling for Trabzonspor last season, but it took only the England game for him to be exposed.
A young player can't develop in Turkey.

Soon some will come to tell us Awaziem is better than Ajayi because Awaziem is doing well in Turkey.

A young player cant develop in turkey ? Clap for your self oooo

Pepe will start game for any epl team maybe apart from mancity liverpool,chelsea,tottenham due to they have younger defenders

So because onazi didnt play well against england means its the fault of the turkish league? mehn reasoning dey ooo

Epl teams apart from mancity,liverpool tottenham chelsea will struggle to beat Besiktas/galatasaray/ and that other istanbul club

Its no big deal that samuel eto was starting games at turkey, old samuel eto started games at everton at his short stint

36 years old ibrahimovic started games at the epl and scored easily

37 years old peter crouch started some games at stoke last season ans scored

37 years old gareth barry started games at westbrom last season, 36 years gareth barry also started at everton

38 years old Bruno Saltor started so many games at brighton last season

But will you call EPL a retirement league ? No

But turkey is a retirement league?

Stop being bias when judging football and a player.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
These boys are clueless in the final third at times undecided

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
Please post the Nigeria U20 link.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EEGA: 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
andrew444:

Pepe will start game for any epl team maybe apart from mancity liverpool,chelsea,tottenham due to they have younger defenders

So because onazi didnt play well against england means its the fault of the turkish league? mehn reasoning dey ooo

Epl teams apart from mancity,liverpool tottenham chelsea will struggle to beat Besiktas/galatasaray/ and that otherwise otherwise istanbul club
Which Galatasaray? Galatasaray that failed to qualify from a weak group.Onyekuru has scored up to 10 goals in Turkey but will be having poor touches and losing possession against weak oppositions like Libya and Uganda.

Kalu left Belgium just like Onyekuru did but has improved greatly in a short time.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
EEGA:
Which Galatasaray? Galatasaray that failed to qualify from a weak group.Onyekuru has scored up to 10 goals in Turkey but will be having poor touches and losing possession against weak oppositions like Libya and Uganda.

Kalu left Belgium just like Onyekuru did but has improved greatly in a short time.

Stop dissing on onyekuru i know thats where you will head to, at least he is on loan he might leave there, should i remind you everton didnt make it out of their europa league group last season that featured teams from back water league?

So porto and shackle 04 are weak team? You see say na back of tv you dey watch, should i remind you when tottenham didnt qualified ahead of bayern leverkusen?

You are now judging onyekuru by just 2 games? should i remind you onyekuru is an everton player with work permit issues?

Stop the hate okay, like i said i know where you are heading to

You are not making a single point.

I will not be suprised if you come back here to insult kalu after one bad game

I think you are a confused fellow
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EEGA: 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
andrew444:

Epl teams apart from mancity,liverpool tottenham chelsea will struggle to beat Besiktas/galatasaray/ and that other istanbul club

Its no big deal that samuel eto was starting games at turkey, old samuel eto started games at everton at his short stint

36 years old ibrahimovic started games at the epl and scored easily

37 years old peter crouch started some games at stoke last season ans scored

37 years old gareth barry started games at westbrom last season, 36 years gareth barry also started at everton

38 years old Bruno Saltor started so many games at brighton last season

But will you call EPL a retirement league ? No

But turkey is a retirement league?

Stop being bias when judging football and a player.
Where West Brom and Stoke City dey now? No be Championship.

Man U was managing Ibra last season because they had no other lone
striker.He was forgotten immediately Mou signed Lukaku.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by khunz: 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
Nigeria vs SA U-20 half time statistics

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
EEGA:
Where West Brom and Stoke City dey now? No be Championship.

Man U was managing Ibra last season because they had no other lone
striker.He was forgotten immediately Mou signed Lukaku.

And 38 year old peter crouch just signed for burnley, wetin be your excuse?

Say brighton don go relegation because na bruno saitor be first choice last season

When barry play for everton say them go relegation?

I have given you many point that you are clueless and you wanted to start an argument with no meaning by dissing awaziem then to onyekuru

Shame on you for dissing your own fellow players because they are playing at turkey league
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EEGA: 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
andrew444:

Stop dissing on onyekuru i know thats where you will head to, at least he is on loan he might leave there, should i remind you everton didnt make it out of their europa league group last season that featured teams from back water league?

So porto and shackle 04 are weak team? You see say na back of tv you dey watch, should i remind you when tottenham didnt qualified ahead of bayern leverkusen?

You are now judging onyekuru by just 2 games? should i remind you onyekuru is an everton player with work permit issues?

Stop the hate okay, like i said i know where you are heading to

You are not making a single point.

I will not be suprised if you come back here to insult kalu after one bad game

I think you are a confused fellow
All this doesn't change the fact that young players doesn't develop in Turkey.

Onyekuru will sit on the bench at Everton if he is called back.Most mid-table EPL teams prefer forwards with high work-rate and ability to track back to defend.This is also the reason why Lookman is on Everton's bench.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
EEGA:
All this doesn't change the fact that young players doesn't develop in Turkey.

Onyekuru will sit on the bench at Everton if he is called back.Most mid-table EPL teams prefer forwards with high work-rate and ability to track back to defend.This is also the reason why Lookman is on Everton's bench.

And he will also sit at the bench at the french league because he played badly against uganda? Lol

Bro you are the most consfused person i have come across this 2019

There are better players at everton starting line up who are better than lookman and you dont expect him to bench them

Epl teams prefer work rate? Should i give you list of epl players with no work rate who are starting for various epl teams?

Its obvious you wanna diss a player you dont like ,you cant hide ,its in you and it lives in you.

At first you named semi ajayi as if anyone compared awaziem to him.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EEGA: 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
andrew444:

And 38 year old peter crouch just signed for burnley, wetin be your excuse?

Say brighton don go relegation because na bruno saitor be first choice last season

When barry play for everton say them go relegation?

I have given you many point that you are clueless and you wanted to start an argument with no meaning by dissing awaziem then to onyekuru

Shame on you for dissing your own fellow players because they are playing at turkey league
Till you give me a good reason why Onyekuru will be scoring in the league and fail to assist or score after 8 games in the Champions league I won't take you serious.

If he was really improving he would have scored or assisted in the last champions league after failing to do it with Anderlecht.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
EEGA:
Till you give me a good reason why Onyekuru will be scoring in the league and fail to assist or score after 8 games in the Champions league I won't take you serious.

If he was really improving he would have scored or assisted in the last champions league after failing to do it with Anderlecht.

Also give me reason why almighty luis suarez has failed to score in the champions league since barca 6-1 win against psg

Hate is written all over you,you where dissing awaziem then you transfered it to onyekuru, his team didnt do well in the champions league,he is scoring at the league but you are trying to bring him down by using the champions league.

I know you will be celebrating somewhere because onyekuru didnt score in the champions league

I hope there will be more money in your account for hating on a player just because he plays in turkish league

Or maybe he stole your girlfriend or your wife
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EEGA: 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
andrew444:

And he will also sit at the bench at the french league because he played badly against uganda? Lol

Bro you are the most consfused person i have come across this 2019

There are better players at everton starting line up who are better than lookman and you dont expect him to bench them

Epl teams prefer work rate? Should i give you list of epl players with no work rate who are starting for various epl teams?

Its obvious you wanna diss a player you dont like ,you cant hide ,its in you and it lives in you.

At first you named semi ajayi as if anyone compared awaziem to him.
Onyekuru has never been good in the GWG.He missed a sitter in his debut game against Corsica,missed chances against Libya and made no impact against Uganda.

I mean wingers in mid-table teams.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
EEGA:
Onyekuru has never been good in the GWG.He missed a sitter in his debut game against Corsica,missed chances against Libya and made no impact against Uganda.

I mean wingers in mid-table teams.

Bro you hate onyekuru for no reason

Take it or leave it

How many games have he started in the GWG jersey? Rohr doesnt believe in him

How many chance did ighalo miss but he still got the back up from the coach the coach gives him so many chances, so many people insulted ighalo here but that doesnt stop rohr from giving him more chances upon chances

Just because you hate onyekuru you are dissing him with champions league, he is not a striker but a winger so its not a must he must score.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EEGA: 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
andrew444:

Also give me reason why almighty luis suarez has failed to score in the champions league since barca 6-1 win against psg

Hate is written all over you,you where dissing awaziem then you transfered it to onyekuru, his team didnt do well in the champions league,he is scoring at the league but you are trying to bring him down by using the champions league.

I know you will be celebrating somewhere because onyekuru didnt score in the champions league

I hope there will be more money in your account for hating on a player just because he plays in turkish league

Or maybe he stole your girlfriend or your wife

You said "since" meaning he has champions league goals to his name.

I've always advised that Onyekuru should leave Turkey to develop.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SlayerForever: 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
Icon4s:

Which one be 3 big heads again o grin

Isi Ukwu Ato.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
SMH

Discourse can't be fairly, maturely done on this Thread anymore..... Without calling each other Names like; Hater, Bigot, bring him down ish!

All the best to Everyone.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
andrew444:

Take it or leave it

How many chance did ighalo miss but he still got the back up from the coach the coach gives him so many chances, so many people insulted ighalo here but that doesnt stop rohr from giving him more chances upon chances

Just because you hate onyekuru you are dissing him with champions league, he is not a striker but a winger so its not a must he must score.

Everything to you is hate, hate, hate

We are here for appraisal and criticism of our players not blind worship

If your IQ is not developed to differentiate between criticism and hate maybe you should leave this page

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
Finally, Tyronne Ebuehi is back.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
We must score against this SA boys. The score isnt telling the true story.
Reminds me of how we were pegged back against the Argies
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SlayerForever: 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
Curtisaxel7:

Bros me sef I be student like you oh. grin. I dey UNN.

I understand your plight and i really wish I could help. I'm sorry.

Wow! Great Lion. What level?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
EEGA:
You said "since" meaning he has champions league goals to his name.

I've always advised that Onyekuru should leave Turkey to develop.

But he has only play in the champions league for just 2 seasons, why making it look as if its 10 season he has not score?

Luis suarez has not scored in the champions league for 2 seasons .

Onyekuru should leave turkey bro how do you even think? Why sounding as if he has been in turkey all his life? he is on a season long loan why not wait till it ends? you just want him to fly and leave turkey when there are no offers?

You can see why i said you know nothing about football? you are just a delusional football fan because you just write without thinking

Onyekuru should leave turkey But he just arrived there, has he been there for 10 years

So onyekuru should just go to the french league and tell lille or lyon please i want to play for you?

Stop disgracing yourself with the way you think of football

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EEGA: 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
andrew444:

Take it or leave it

Omeruo at a time was not getting call-ups when he was in Turkey.He developed better in the Championship which reflected in his 2014 WC performance.

You mean Rohr also hates him? You also mean Rohr hates winning games and quality players? Rohr sees this players in training and decides who starts.The chances he has gotten so far what has he done with it? It either he fails to trap or he misses or loses possession.

On Ighalo, we had no other lone striker with his quality and experience so we had to manage him.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
Oasis007:
SMH

Discourse can't be fairly, maturely done on this Thread anymore..... Without calling each other Names like; Hater, Bigot, bring him down ish!

All the best to Everyone.

When you point out an unsavory aspect of a SE player, the guy will jump in with poorly constructed arguments and accuse you of hate

I've never had an argument with the guy without him accusing me of hating somebody

The worst is of my own favorite player 'Iwobi'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
Earthquake1:

Everything to you is hate, hate, hate

We are here for appraisal and criticism of our players not blind worship

If your IQ is not developed to differentiate between criticism and hate maybe you should leave this page

Mr IQ developer i see you, i should leave this page? Lol,

I did not worship anyone, i dont know when playing in turkey is a crime as if you are the owner of one of those french league club that will make an offer for onyekuru ,una no go wait make him loan end before una begin critisize the player?

Guy abeg go sleep for bush

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SlayerForever: 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
Meliforme:
Finally, Tyronne Ebuehi is back.

Yes!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
Earthquake1:

When you point out an unsavory aspect of a SE player, the guy will jump in with poorly constructed arguments and accuse you of hate

I've never had an argument with the guy without him accusing me of hating somebody

The worst is of my own favorite player 'Iwobi'

Because thats what most of you guys are and you guys are bias,I will not change who i am so you can say what you like,

Playing in turkey is a crime to some of you guys on this thread,saying the guy should leave turkey as if there is any offers for him
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
EEGA:
Omeruo at a time was not getting call-ups when he was in Turkey.He developed better in the Championship which reflected in his 2014 WC performance.

You mean Rohr also hates him? You also mean Rohr hates winning games and quality players? Rohr sees this players in training and decides who starts.The chances he has gotten so far what has he done with it? It either he fails to trap or he misses or loses possession.

On Ighalo, we had no other lone striker with his quality and experience so we had to manage him.

But you and others guys didnt say this then,the insult was much,some even suggested umar sadiq

Human being get 10 mouth

smh
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
andrew444:

Mr IQ developer i see you, i should leave this page? Lol,

I did not worship anyone, i dont know when playing in turkey is a crime as if you are the owner of one of those french league club that will make an offer for onyekuru ,una no go wait make him loan end before una begin critisize the player?

Guy abeg go sleep for bush

You have accused me of hating Iheanacho

You have accused me of hating Salah

You have accused me of hating Ighalo

Worst still you just accused me of hating Iwobi

Is it that your brain can't comprehend argument or you have a hate complex?

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
Earthquake1:

You have accused me of hating Iheanacho

You have accused me of hating Salah

You have accused me of hating Ighalo

Worst still you just accused me of hating Iwobi

Is it that your brain can't comprehend argument or you have a hate complex?

Gulity conscience dey worry you

Why i no go accuse you of hating salah? salah is still scoring goals and you dey call am 1 season wonder

Oya talk

Your job is to wait and see an eagles player have a bad game then you insult the player,if the player play well you no go praise,so why i no go call you hater?

Mtscheew

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
andrew444:

Because thats what most of you guys are and you guys are bias,I will not change who i am so you can say what you like,

Playing in turkey is a crime to some of you guys on this thread,saying the guy should leave turkey as if there is any offers for him

On your first paragraph if we have bias against SE players, what are we doing in their fans page?

Secondly Turkey is not a crime but it is not in the top 6 leagues in the world, saying that Onyekuru should move out of the Turkish league is not in anyway hating him
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EEGA: 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
andrew444:

But he has only play in the champions league for just 2 seasons, why making it look as if its 10 season he has not score?

Luis suarez has not scored in the champions league for 2 seasons .

Onyekuru should leave turkey bro how do you even think? Why sounding as if he has been in turkey all his life? he is on a season long loan why not wait till it ends? you just want him to fly and leave turkey when there are no offers?

You can see why i said you know nothing about football? you are just a delusional football fan because you just write without thinking

Onyekuru should leave turkey But he just arrived there, has he been there for 10 years

So onyekuru should just go to the french league and tell lille or lyon please i want to play for you?

Stop disgracing yourself with the way you think of football
For a player who scored up to 25 goals in his second season in Belgium failing to perform at a higher level in his nxt champions league game leaves a ? on his development.

The Turkish also stalled Omeruo's development.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5483) (5484) (5485) (5486) (5487) (5488) (5489) ... (16161) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: etebefia and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.