Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (5487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11618591 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5484) (5485) (5486) (5487) (5488) (5489) (5490) ... (16132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
[s]
andrew444:

Gulity conscience dey worry you

Why i no go accuse you of hating salah? salah is still scoring goals and you dey call am 1 season wonder

Oya talk

Your job is to wait and see an eagles player have a bad game then you insult the player,if the player play well you no go praise,so why i no go call you hater?

Mtscheew
[/s]

You have mental problems, go through my posts, I'm always the first person to give updates on Iwobi and when he scores or assists

I was dissapointed by his play against Man city and I came out here to pour my disappointments and you tagged it as hate

Being a SE fan does not mean you should be stupid and delusional

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
EEGA:
For a player who scored up to 25 goals in his second season in Belgium failing to perform at a higher level in his nxt champions league game leaves a ? on his development.

The Turkish also stalled Omeruo's development.

This boy is 21 for crying out loud,he is on a season long loan

Why you no wait make him loan end?

Omeruo has been first choice in the eagles till the oyinbo wall of balogun and ekong, ekong also played in turkey and even norway and was starting games for eagles

What about shehu abdulahi who is rohr favorite,rohr even prefers him to others hope you know?

Omeruo is still not first choice at eagles,maybe he will take balogun spot which i doubt despite he is not starting at brighton

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
House, how do you see the inclusion of Sebastian Osigwe to our goal-keeping options.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EEGA: 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
andrew444:

But you and others guys didnt say this then,the insult was much,some even suggested umar sadiq

Human being get 10 mouth

smh
We all wanted a 3-5-2.I never supported the Idea of calling up Sadiq because he failed in Serie A.We only suggested Simy if we are to play with a target man.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
Earthquake1:

On your first paragraph if we have bias against SE players, what are we doing in their fans page?

Secondly Turkey is not a crime but it is not in the top 6 leagues in the world, saying that Onyekuru should move out of the Turkish league is not in anyway hating him

Did i say he should stay in turkey? Why cant you guys wait till the season come to an end why always looking for something to say?

Do you expect him to leave galatasaray this january?

Yes turkey is not the top 6 leagues in the world we know

But is there any offer from better league that onyekuru turned down?

Think before you talk unless i will keep on calling you an hater.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EEGA: 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
Earthquake1:
[s][/s]

You have mental problems, go through my posts, I'm always the first person to give updates on Iwobi and when he scores or assists

I was dissapointed by his play against Man city and I came out here to pour my disappointments and you tagged it as hate

Being a SE fan does not mean you should be stupid
Don't mind him, he hates the truth.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
Earthquake1:
[s][/s]

Being a SE fan does not mean you should be stupid and delusional

Smiles

Guilty conscience
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
andrew444:

Did i say he should stay in turkey? Why cant you guys wait till the season come to an end why always looking for something to say?

Do you expect him to leave galatasaray this january?

Yes turkey is not the top 6 leagues in the world we know

But is there any offer from better league that onyekuru turned down?

Think before you talk unless i will keep on calling you an hater.

You now agree that he should leave Turkey, did anyone give him a timeline

If nobody did then why are you calling them haters?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
EEGA:
Don't mind him, he hates the truth.

What is the truth

Onyekuru should just leave turkey when there is no offers?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
Earthquake1:

You now agree that he should leave Turkey, did anyone give him a timeline

If nobody did then why are you calling them haters?

Leave turkey then he just arrived for a season long loan as if the season is over? did you offer him a contract in the french league?

Why dissing on a player because he hasnt score in the champions league? so that makes the player a bad player?

I will be waiting for your next negative comments on our players,you are used to it

confused set of people
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
[s]
andrew444:

Leave turkey then he just arrived for a season long loan as if the season is over? did you offer him a contract in the french league?

Why dissing on a player because he hasnt score in the champions league? so that makes the player a bad player?

I will be waiting for your next negative comments on our players,you are used to it

confused set of people
[/s]

Know how to talk
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
Earthquake1:
[s][/s]

Know how to talk

You have nothing to say because i said nothing but the truth

You are just confused and dont know where you belong

Smh for you

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EEGA: 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
andrew444:

Bro you hate onyekuru for no reason

Take it or leave it

How many games have he started in the GWG jersey? Rohr doesnt believe in him

How many chance did ighalo miss but he still got the back up from the coach the coach gives him so many chances, so many people insulted ighalo here but that doesnt stop rohr from giving him more chances upon chances

Just because you hate onyekuru you are dissing him with champions league, he is not a striker but a winger so its not a must he must score.

Rohr expected a lot from him when he started him in his debut against Corsica, but did he score or assist?No He even missed a sitter in that game and was average for the rest of the game yet you expect Rohr to continue to start him.

Kalu in his debut game bossed the RW and even won a penalty in that same game while playing on the right instead of his prefferred left.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
andrew444:

You have nothing to say because i said nothing but the truth

You are just confused and dont know where you belong

Smh for you

I don't want to continue the argument with you because it leads nowhere, not that you are that intelligent though
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
EEGA:
Rohr expected a lot from him when he started him in his debut against Corsica, but did he score or assist?No He even missed a sitter in that game and was average for the rest of the game yet you expect Rohr to continue to start him.

Kalu in his debut game bossed the RW and even won a penalty in that same game while playing on the right instead of his prefferred left.

Kalu is a good player and he did well in the eagles, but does that mean you guys should always diss onyekuru ?

kalu and onyekuru are different players and they have different style of play

Should i tell you that samuel kalu failed to score in 8 europa league games? but there is nothing bad in that and that doesnt make him a bad player.

But onyekuru has failed to score in 10 champions league games and he is a bad player, can you see why i called you an hater?

Shehu abdulahi was a regular while played in the cyprus league, but playing in turkey league is a crime.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EEGA: 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
Oasis007:
SMH

Discourse can't be fairly, maturely done on this Thread anymore..... Without calling each other Names like; Hater, Bigot, bring him down ish!

All the best to Everyone.
Some don't have facts to back up their claims so they descend so low to tagging others "haterz".

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
Earthquake1:

I don't want to continue the argument with you because it leads nowhere, not that you are that intelligent though

You dont need to continue the argument with me bro you already know why because you are clueless so the earlier the better you stop disgracing your self.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EEGA: 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
andrew444:

Because thats what most of you guys are and you guys are bias,I will not change who i am so you can say what you like,

Playing in turkey is a crime to some of you guys on this thread,saying the guy should leave turkey as if there is any offers for him

As a man thinketh so he is.You need to expand your horizon.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EEGA: 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
andrew444:

This boy is 21 for crying out loud,he is on a season long loan

Why you no wait make him loan end?

Omeruo has been first choice in the eagles till the oyinbo wall of balogun and ekong, ekong also played in turkey and even norway and was starting games for eagles

What about shehu abdulahi who is rohr favorite,rohr even prefers him to others hope you know?

Omeruo is still not first choice at eagles,maybe he will take balogun spot which i doubt despite he is not starting at brighton
Shehu is still better than Aina.He had better games with the SE than Aina.Rohr also prefers full-backs with defensive discipline.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
EEGA:
Shehu is still better than Aina.He had better games with the SE than Aina.Rohr also prefers full-backs with defensive discipline.

You are your life ?

But you dey diss turkey league nah

How can shehu now be better than aina who plays in a better league seems turkey league doesn't develope players

I think shehu developed at Cyprus or so ,not even in the so called turkey league which is even better than Cyprus
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
EEGA:
The Turkish league is a league for retirees.

The fact that Samuel Eto was starting games for Konyaspor last season.Pepe was active till December when he terminated his contract.
Robinho is also active there.
The quality of their defence is also very poor.Onazi was balling for Trabzonspor last season, but it took only the England game for him to be exposed.
A young player can't develop in Turkey.

Soon some will come to tell us Awaziem is better than Ajayi because Awaziem is doing well in Turkey.

Onazi barely played last season remember he had issues with his club..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
Guys compare and contrast these two pictures

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
The team needed a big striker for type of tournament. Nazifi is so good but at the same time he is small and so we can't play long balls which would be most effective on this type of pitch
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
Earthquake1:
No big difference to me.

is it true that someone aged 25 can rep at u20 level?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
daveP:
No big difference to me.

is it true that someone aged 25 can rep at u20 level?

The South Africans are clearly younger

Imagine the two keepers grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
Earthquake1:

That's not a recent picture of South Africa's u-20 though..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
Earthquake1:

The South Africans are clearly younger

Imagine the two keepers grin
Clearly? For where? No big difference=diff dey, but its not big to be a diff. lol.

Oh the keepers are just like Swart and Oluehi actually.

SA like to invest the GK job to fat peeps. Seychelles is an example grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
Mickael2:

Bro calm down na. All of you with three big heads too dey vex easily self grin grin

Lol nwanne-ukwu I no vex oo, na just qstn I ask am
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
Earthquake1:

I know you will want to say the South African team are younger but you failed here bro

You failed once again ,I have always said our u20 are older men but if you think that pic of those South African team is younger then super glue dey your eyes
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
andrew444:

I know you will want to say the South African team are younger but you failed here bro

You failed once again ,I have always said our u20 are older men but if you think that pic of those South African team is younger then super glue dey your eyes

Ok, will you stop mentioning me?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
daveP:
Clearly? For where? No big difference=diff dey, but its not big to be a diff. lol.

Oh the keepers are just like Swart and Oluehi actually.

SA like to invest the GK job to fat peeps. Seychelles is an example grin
SWART. .SWART... damn! that name brings memories

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
Earthquake1:

Ok, will you stop mentioning me?

And you mentioned me first ?

I should stop mentioning you ba but you keep on saying nonsense ?

Lol

Say another nonsense and I will mention you

Why can't you act blind to my mention or ignore ?

Biased Tonzo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5484) (5485) (5486) (5487) (5488) (5489) (5490) ... (16132) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Truidstarr, LLENCE77(m), Amedino99(m), AlbertoIancu, TheSuperNerd(m), uchenna55, enlady(f), lbrichman2, dkay51(m), humility33(m), Marjoribanks and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.