Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (6167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11593277 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6164) (6165) (6166) (6167) (6168) (6169) (6170) ... (16121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
Jarus:

A professional journalist will not use falsehood as bait. 50 kobo bloggers do.

There are ways to create clickbait without misleading people.

Clickbait is about exaggerating, not falsehood.
the title itself of the article wasn't false it was stated briefly in the body of the article but the writer gave the impression it was a major point of the write-up which it wasn't
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
forgiveness:

Does it change the fact that Nigeria dominated Ukraine?

Does it change the fact that naija flopped in the competition?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
Abuja National Stadium about to be changed to Moshood Abiola National Stadium - The president.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2019
andrew444:

Does it change the fact that naija flopped in the competition?

Stop digressing. The subject matter is Nigeria's performance against Ukraine. And it a proven and known fact that Nigeria dominated Ukraine.

All these you are talking can't change that fact.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
Oasis007:
....... Didn't know there are many Forgiveness on this Thread until Iheanacho Omission from the List?!

Whenever Forgiveness wails..... Tah he's a Tribalist; he wants his Tribesmen in the Squad; we should respect Rohr, coz he's white and knows the best.

....... But to my Surprise, Joe is aligning with Forgiveness' Conspiracy Theories and Allegations?! Well..... I should not be amazed coz this is Nigeria!

So many Entities are gangling up against Iheanacho?! They don't want him to succeed as a Player?! NFF?! Media?! Even Nigerian Football Lovers?!

We need to stop being emotional. We should learn to respect certain Decisions favorable or unfavorable, instead of looking for Loopholes and get confused, lost in the Process.

Solace Chukwu is too high the ladder of Nigerian Sports journalism to pull something as evil as that to spread false message about Iheanacho.

You can see you have not said anything in anyway to condemn his action.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
jihday:
abi o, forgiveness is even better at least when he advocates for players, he has statistics to back it up and admittedly once the player loose form you won't see him mention the player's name again but somehow someone wants a striker who last scored for us in 2017 to represent us in afcon

The fact is that from day one, long before the list came out, I wanted Nacho focused on preparing himself for the preseason than going to the AFCON.

Let me make it easy for you. I have a deep dislike for conservative football play. I do not think that should be Nacho's focus when Rodgers will be improving their tiki taka play.

So this is not about Iheanacho being dropped. I do not think he fits the bill of what Rohr wants to play. I am talking about strange reactions due to him being dropped that shows people have personal hatred for Iheanacho.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
Jarus:

A professional journalist will not use falsehood as bait. 50 kobo bloggers do.

There are ways to create clickbait without misleading people.

Clickbait is about exaggerating, not falsehood.

Thank you for such a brilliant and professional response.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2019
Aina signs permanently for Torino

10 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

Solace Chukwu is too high the ladder of Nigerian Sports journalism to pull something as evil as that to spread false message about Iheanacho.

You can see you have not said anything in anyway to condemn his action.

There is more to the Article than what you're holding on Bro. Generally, the Article addresses the major Mistakes most our Youngsters are making.

It talks about extravagant Life and Education. I remember when Safarigirl used to complain about Iheanacho Instagram Posts. She used to condemn the kinda Life Iheanacho is living. She's warning us that Iheanacho is losing focus, rather flirting around with Alex of BBNaija.

Did you do act/react to the Warnings? Did you condemn the Acts and advise the Lad to focus and stop running after Ladies?! Rather you are busy telling us how a Genius would roger him to a world class player.

Moreso they were discovered when they were Kids. They quitted Schools to fulfill their Dreams, but forgetting there is Life after Football. Manu advised them to never give up on Education. It's also in the Article but you choose to ignore it, but focusing on the Heading alone.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2019
Oasis007:

There is more to the Article than what you're holding on Bro. Generally, the Article addresses the major Mistakes most our Youngsters are making.

It talks about extravagant Life and Education. I remember when Safarigirl used to complain about Iheanacho Instagram Posts. She used to condemn the kinda Life Iheanacho is living. She's warning us that Iheanacho is losing focus, rather flirting around with Alex of BBNaija.

Did you do anything to the Warnings? Did he condemn the Acts and advise the Lad to focus and stop running after Ladies?! Rather you are busy telling us how a Genius would roger him to a world class player.

Moreso they were discovered when they were Kids. They quitted Schools to fulfill their Dreams, but forgetting there is Life after Football. Manu advised them to never give up on Education. It's also in the Article but you choose to ignore it, but focusing on the Heading alone.

Solace is a quality writer and the article in question was brilliant. Quite an interesting read with the right message. Either way, there was a clear thought out plan to mislead with it. The article had nothing to do with Manu Garba and Iheanacho's relationship.

That was wrong but did you in any way condemn such an action by the journalist?

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by iSlayer: 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
Jarus:

Rohr actually used it several times in the qualifiers or friendlies before the 2018 WC.

No. It's not actually the same. There's a slight tweak to this that allows for 2 wide forwards.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
National Stadium Abuja named after MKO?! Hope it won't be limited to naming only, rather fix up, upgrade and maintain to standard level.

Happy Democracy Day

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

Solace is a quality writer and the article in question was brilliant. Quite an interesting read with the right message. Either way, there was a clear thought out plan to mislead with it. The article had nothing to do with Manu Garba and Iheanacho's relationship.

That was wrong but did you in any way condemn such an action by the journalist?

The Heading draws Attention as a Clickbait, but the Message is well spelled out. I do not sense any Trait of hating from the Writer. He simply used the heading, the moment, to draw Attentions of all. He seized it to address the unfortunate Lives our Youngsters are living and as well counsel them properly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by phamarsenal: 1:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
Super falcons line up against Korea

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by iSlayer: 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
Egypt Vs Tanzania tomorrow grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by iSlayer: 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
Much talked about Algeria could not beat much maligned Burundi yesterday. What does this bode for the national team of Nigeria? grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
Oasis007:

The Heading draws Attention as a Clickbait, but the Message is well spelled out. I do not sense any Trait of hating from the Writer. He simply used the heading, the moment, to draw Attentions of all. He seized it to address the unfortunate Lives our Youngsters are living and as well counsel them properly.

The heading has nothing to do with the article. It was a false message. If you read the heading and moved on, you will know nothing about the article and have a false information.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
I don't like Chikwelu in that team too slow
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

The heading has nothing to do with the article. It was a false message. If you read the heading and moved on, you will know nothing about the article and have a false information.

grin

..... Are you encouraging laziness?! The Heading has served it's purpose, drawing Attentions.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2019
iSlayer:
Egypt Vs Tanzania tomorrow grin

Is it a friendly game?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
andrew444:

Yes Ndidi is better than him

But why do you call him overhyped ?

I guess you don't know the meaning of overhyped because you used it wrongly

If there is any DM overhyped in the Epl gueye is the least person

So because Ndidi make headline pass am means say the guy no sabi according to you ?i wonder how you dey Judge your own ball ,I guess you have never watch him play self

It's just like saying Mohammed salah makes the headline more than son and because of that son is an overhyped player

Smh

Oga, I was half joking. You should have figured it out from my reply about Ndidi better than him and the emoji.

ThegoodJoe must have been teaching you how to argue to a standstill but I'm not forgiveness and don't have the strength to engage tongue
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
phamarsenal:
Super falcons line up against Korea

This onome ebi that is starting is she not too old?

I heard she has played in 5 world cups and she is 36? that means her real age will be 42

Is she not supposed to be the captain?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2019
iSlayer:
Much talked about Algeria cou. ld not beat much maligned
Burundi yesterday. What does this bode for the national team of Nigeria? grin

Not just for Nigeria but for all the great "footballing teams"

Nobody came to joke in this tournament. We will have to work very hard to qualify with at least 6 points but it is doable and I feel our boys are ready. No more excuse of trying to avoid injury.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2019
darkelf:

Oga, I was half joking. You should have figured it out from my reply about Ndidi better than him and the emoji.

ThegoodJoe must have been teaching you how to argue to a standstill but I'm not forgiveness and don't have the strength to engage tongue

You didnt sound like who is joking and besides seems you are joking why not say it earlier than to beat around the bush.

Stop being pained by mentioning the good joe and forgiveness

YOU ARE NOT JOKING

Over and out.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2019
andrew444:

You didnt sound like who is joking and besides seems you are joking why not say it earlier than to beat around the bush.

Stop being pained by mentioning the good joe and forgiveness

YOU ARE NOT JOKING

Over and out.

undecided
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
eazyjakes:

You do have a valid point here but you also must not turn a blind eye to d part of these criticisms dat will help d young man’s career if taken positively. Like you opined,he should focus on his club career,his public image will be sorted out naturally once he starts doing well again....peace bro!

Gbam!!!

Although many here questioned Rohr for inviting him in the first place but I guess Rohr just wanted to see what he had to offer in training and his poor run of form carried into training
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2019
Oasis007:

grin

..... Are you encouraging laziness?! The Heading has served it's purpose, drawing Attentions.

No, I am talking about how false information spreads.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 2:07pm On Jun 12, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

The fact is that from day one, long before the list came out, I wanted Nacho focused on preparing himself for the preseason than going to the AFCON.

Let me make it easy for you. I have a deep dislike for conservative football play. I do not think that should be Nacho's focus when Rodgers will be improving their tiki taka play.

So this is not about Iheanacho being dropped. I do not think he fits the bill of what Rohr wants to play. I am talking about strange reactions due to him being dropped that shows people have personal hatred for Iheanacho.

I suggest u visit Brila FM Facebook page and complete sports website.. Read the reaction of thousands of Nigerians from every tribe about Iheanacho being dropped..Maybe u will have a rethink...

If Iheanacho can't find a way to thrive in a conservative football system,then I'm sorry to say he has no business being a footballer..
U complained that Puel and Shakespeare conservative system didn't favour Iheanacho at Leicester,yet during that period he was scoring for the SE under Rohr"s conservative system..
Now he is playing under a "genius" like Rodgers and is misfiring in the SE and u switch the attention back to Rohr..
It seems like u are hell bent not to admit that Iheanacho is his own problem right now....
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2019
edi287:
MANU GARBA: IHEANACHO DOESN’T EVEN CALL TO SAY HI

2 Comments / COLUMN, INTERVIEWS / By Solace Chukwu / June 10, 2019 / Africa Cup of Nations, Kelechi Iheanacho, Manu Garba, nigeria

There is a good argument to be made that, over the last decade, there is no more influential Nigerian coach than Manu Garba.

His name entered the mainstream consciousness in 2013 when he led the national under-17 team, the Golden Eaglets, to victory at the Under-17 World Cup in the United Arab Emirates. Before that, he was a part of the coaching crew for the previous success at that level, as an assistant to the late Yemi Tella back in 2007.

That is not, however, an achievement that is particularly unique. Nigeria is historically the most successful country in the world at that age group, and the likes of Fanny Amun and the late Paul Hamilton have also led sides with considerable talent but questionable eligibility to success.

What sets Garba apart, besides recency bias, is the style with which his side beguiled the world, and the sheer output of his group of youngsters. A free-scoring, counter-attacking style saw the team plunder 3.25 goals per game over the course of the competition, a staggering number considering football’s fundamentally low-scoring nature.

Understandably, Garba evinces a great degree of pride at having defied one of football’s fundamental truisms, and in his discussion he gravitates time and again to that 2013 side. So what made them so special, so cohesive, so irresistible as an attacking force?

“That team had an abundance of talent, but not only was the squad talented, we had ample time to stay with the players,” he says.

“Honestly, we had the opportunity to teach them all that you need to teach a player in terms of playing and performing at the highest level. To be fit technically, tactically, physically, psychologically and mentally.

“So we knew what every player could do at any moment. In fact, even in that team, you could close your eyes, pick a starting 11, and everybody would function very well, because there was a synergy. They were used to each other. The team was just like a family.”

Embed from Getty Images

“…just like a family.”

The base though, the platform on which it was all built, was talent. The ubiquity of natural footballing ability in Nigeria is now almost anecdotal, but it is easy enough to understand when one considers the mostly unrivalled popularity that the sport enjoys in a country of over 100 million people.

That fact has not always translated perfectly though, as the recent outing of the national under-20 team at the World Cup in Poland attests. However, in terms of identifying and harnessing the talent pool, Garba stands out: both in terms of quality and quantity.

This eye for talent in its primal state, along with his emphasis on creating the right mental and physical environment for his players – for instance, he talks up the underrated benefit of a proper night’s rest both as a key part of player performance and as an excuse to restrict the use of mobile devices – is what has defined a successful coaching career to date.

A midfielder in his playing days, he captained El Kanemi Football Club for over half a decade, winning back-to-back FA Cup (then known as the Challenge Cup) titles in 1991 and 1992, and losing out to Egyptian giants Al Ahly in the semi-final of the old CAF Cup Winners Cup with the Maiduguri side. He describes himself as having been “naturally gifted with an abundance of technique”, and while it is not beyond the realm of possibility that this assessment is slightly massaged, it has certainly informed his preference when it comes to talent identification.

“What I look for in a player is technical ability: if the player is able to control the ball very well, can pass very well. Technique for me is paramount.

“After technique, a little bit of awareness of what to do in particular situations. That too is very important, because they say a good player is oriented all over, including his movement with or without the ball. Even at such young ages, I try to find such players.”

It is that technical excellence, as well as lucidity in decision-making, that so defined his 2013 team, and made them lethal on the break. Set up in a 4-3-3 shape, and with Garba encouraging expressionism and near-total positional freedom, that Nigeria side tore through opponents, scoring 15 goals over four matches against Mexico and Sweden, the competition’s next best teams.

The front three comprised, first, Isaac Success and then Liverpool loanee Taiwo Awoniyi, lightning-quick forward Musa Yahaya – Garba insists he was the best player in that entire tournament, and is “surprised” at the lack of progression of a player with potential to be “one of the best players all over the world” – and a certain Kelechi Iheanacho, whose exclusion from Nigeria’s final squad to this month’s Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) has cause a stir.

The Leicester City forward has struggled to find his feet in the Premier League after an initial promising start at Manchester City. In the season just concluded, Iheanacho played barely over a thousand minutes in all competitions for the Foxes, scoring twice; in March, he was dropped from the national team after coach Gernot Rohr expressed concern over his focus and mentality. His inclusion in the provisional AFCON squad was widely considered a last chance to win back his place in the team.

Embed from Getty Images

Iheanacho has struggled to find his feet at Leicester

It is a long way to fall for a player who won the Golden Ball in 2013, and on whom the hopes of a nation had come to rest. It also means that, of the players who passed through Garba’s hands, only Wilfred Ndidi, Francis Uzoho and Moses Simon will be in Egypt.

While the 53-year-old admits it is his “personal joy” to see those players in the final squad, he is rueful about Iheanacho’s promise, which now appears to be ebbing away: he has been “watching from a distance” and directs some of the blame toward the player’s handlers.

“I don’t know whether it has to do with personal problems, psychological problems, or lack of adaptation with the players he plays with.

“We expect their managers to be monitoring their performances and their way of life too, which is very paramount. Even when they’re not at their clubs, even on holidays, they are supposed to be monitoring what their players are doing. But unfortunately most of such managers are just after the money.”

While he is wary of making any definitive judgements on a player who he admits “doesn’t even call to say hi” – the revelation, while devoid of rancour, is tinged with disappointment – he makes some pointed observations about African players in general, and why they fail to fulfil their potential.

One of the greatest problems is that most African players don’t know how to manage success. The moment a poor boy from a poor family background begins to earn big money, some of them forget the career entirely that brought them into such fame. They lose focus and begin to buy expensive cars, and living expensively instead of concentrating on the game.”

This inability to manage success, in his mind, is down to a deficit in education.

Nigeria has a literacy level under 60 percent, and a lot of its most talented footballers through the years have sprouted in underprivileged areas and the inner cities. With footballers earning increasingly mouth-watering pay packages, that image of success sees a lot of them opt out of school in favour of pursuing a full-time career in football.

Garba, a graduate of the University of Maiduguri who paid his way through school by playing in and earning prize money from sub-regional football tournaments, is acutely aware of his responsibility to steer his young players toward education.

Embed from Getty Images

“Education is a great bane to African players, because most of them lack the educational background to take care of themselves personally. So, (a combination of) education, getting huge money suddenly and then failing to manage that success are some of the causes of why African players cannot make it great.

“I tell some of my players that, for us, even when we were playing, we didn’t leave school.

“Life after football is very important. Even apart from regular school, there are some of these schools that they can employ teachers to come and teach them (privately), or part-time. Earn a certificate somewhere. At least they will be able to communicate very well, to know they dos and don’ts wherever they go. This will help to enhance their life after football.”

His passion in this direction is clear, especially when he speaks of his children’s academic achievements, eyes agleam, and he remains an avid learner himself. He holds a CAF A Licence, and admits he has picked up “one or two things in brainstorming sessions with colleagues”, as well as by using coaching resources available on the internet.

While he acknowledges that talent identification is not an exact science – “Players come in different generations,” he says – his desire to find and groom the best continues to burn brightly, even as he prepares another crop for the 2019 Under-17 World Cup in Brazil.

Source - thesupersub

This right here is the major problem with our players that were successful in their youths. It isn't NFF's fault that an individual can't handle success. It is the player's fault and as the article noted, it is tied to the orientation and mentality which is tied to poverty upbringing.

Managing success at a young age is very key
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
Danielnino00:

I suggest u visit Brila FM Facebook page and complete sports website.. Read the reaction of thousands of Nigerians from every tribe about Iheanacho being dropped..Maybe u will have a rethink...

If Iheanacho can't find a way to thrive in a conservative football system,then I'm sorry to say he has no business being a footballer..
U complained that Puel and Shakespeare conservative system didn't favour Iheanacho at Leicester,yet during that period he was scoring for the SE under Rohr"s conservative system..
Now he is playing under a "genius" like Rodgers and is misfiring in the SE and u switch the attention back to Rohr..
It seems like u are hell bent not to admit that Iheanacho is his own problem right now....

First of all, so much misconceptions in your post. A little information, I doubt Iheanacho has started a game for the Super Eagles since Rodgers took over Leicester City. So, I wonder how you saw him misfiring under the Super Eagles while working with Rodgers.

I did not say Iheanacho can not play in a conservative system, it is football but he does not fit. Meaning he would not excel in his usual magnitude.

Even Vardy suffered under Puel and Shakespeare. Heck the likes of Gray, Albrighton and later Barnes suffered. Under Rodgers they are rejuvenated. Yet you question why I feel the system did not favour Nacho.

Food for thought.

Suarez believed the way Liverpool played had a big impact in his success. He believed a long ball method would have failed. I guess you want to argue with Suarez.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
Curtisaxel7:
To be honest, I wonder why Rohr has his mind bent on this 3-5-2 thing.

Why rule out two good wingers ( Onyekuru and Chukwueze) from the tournament?

How are you so sure he would?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
Danielnino00:

Millions of Nigerians castigated and believed Mikel was a rubbish player, that did not make them right or stop Mikel from achieving greatness.

Finito.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6164) (6165) (6166) (6167) (6168) (6169) (6170) ... (16121) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: elyte89, Toylove, Stillwater10, enlady(f) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.